Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Sorry mate, but air-pressure is not what keeps these huts standing. Structural integrity does. You know, gravity, the force of the lea leaves forming the huts leaning against each other. If you people were underwater, then you'd be right. Like this, all you have is a hut standing in an area with no air. We may not be able to create a vacuum this easily on earth because you need to suck the air out of an enclosed compartment. A Toa of air does not have that problem. Also, if it's under-pressured, it's an implosion, not explosion. IC:As Rhow got closer, she could definitely hear the sounds of a commotion. Unstable as she was, that got her heart pumping again and her nerves on edge. Trying to keep her breathing calm, the Skakdi moved closer to the sounds.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Knidia knew that, if it was some strange Rahi that had made the sound then it wouldn't bother them, and wouldn't neither need nor want to enter the cave. But if it was a sonic Toa, like she suspected (there were only a few things that could make that sort of boom), then they'd need air eventually. Air bladders didn't hold an infinite supply after all. So if there was a sonic Toa following them then sooner or later they'd either have to withdraw or pop into the cave. Unless they were wearing a Kaukau of course, but that meant they were most likely a harmless explorer and wouldn't bother them in the cave

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Lohkar)Or they were a Water Lesterin, in which case they were most probably Lohkar, and most definitely bad news.Lohkar realised that if they had to wait much longer, his crew would run out of air. He didn't have that problem, given his natural ability to go without air for exceptionally long periods.He signalled to Yasurek and Tiras, jerking one finger upwards. Go back up, he mouthed. He mimed taking deep breaths. Then he jerked his finger down again.The message was clear: get air, then come back. Lohkar would remain there so they'd be able to find the cave again.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: See, this is why I hate walking away from a fight due to time constraints. I'll cede the argument on brain death, since that conversation was a while ago and the details might have gotten fuzzy. Just so long as you don't go fighting without air for fifteen minutes like the last guy did.As for the implosion, you're not paying attention. The hut isn't holding back the air. Dail is. There is no air pressure pushing the hut to implode. Therefore, no crushed hut (not that a crushed hut would have done anything to help you). You better thank your lucky stars for that, since the air pressure of that implosion would have killed you. Don't you hate it when someone tries to be smart but then gets everything completely wrong?Seriously, kid. You haven't been here for a year yet. I've fought through the Santun War, Locus Abeo, and survived Aensetr Derrum. I've fought Staff players to a standstill and led normal members into battle on both sides of a war. I know what I'm doing.IC: Dail maintained the vacuum, patiently waiting for the target to die. To speed up the process, she extracted the air from his lungs, a very painful event for her target. That would leave only the oxygen in his bloodstream left, which wasn't much. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

OOC: Ahh Lloyd, you've nailed it down perfectly. Also, the no-air time has been going for over a page now. Unless Dail was interrupted, anybody who's been in there for that long is totally knocked out by now.IC:Rhow ducked into the shadows of another hut. The Skakdi had finally found out what the commotion was all about. Apparently there was some kind of fight going on. Armed Matoran were standing around, keeping the bystanders out of the danger-zone. The Skakdi decided to sneak around and watch a little more. After all, fighting was what she did best. It couldn't hurt to know how it was done on this island.

OOC: Hey highspeeds! How about you slow your roll and give me a chance to respond would ya? Don't be so quick to write people off!As for the suffocation I've preformed both blood and air chokes and had both preformed on me. I have personally experienced it so I know what I'm talking about.Now as for the explanation for the negative air pressure(And yes I know about air pressure. That knowledge is required to understand the Theory of Aerodynamics which is required to know to become an Aviator Pilot, which I was for a time). Air pressure is constant at sea level. There is heavy pressure pushing down on you right now. The further up you go the less it gets. To survive your body is constantly pushing back with just enough force against the heavy pressure at sea level to survive. This is why you can be crushed into mush the further BELOW sea level you go as the water pressure is too much for your natural resistance to overcome and results in explosive decompression in the vacuum of space as there is nothing to limit your natural resistance.Fortunately, BIONICLE's don't seem to suffer from that considering the environments the stories have taken place in.The only reason the hut hasn't "imploded" or collasped is yes, because of structural integrity. In bio-containment labs where pathogenic research is done, negative pressure is used to keep contaminated air from escaping confinement. This vacuum is not enough to trigger the above mentioned affects in regards to extreme adverse affects on the body but CAN be focused enough to remove oxygen from the area. THIS is what Lloyd is trying to accomplish.However trying to suddenly create this vacuum suddenly and forcefully, he's going to blow out the hut and suck everybody out of it taking out the doors and windows as well. He can do this slowly and over time without the sudden explosive force. This is because he's trying to do it in an enclosed space. Such limitations do not apply if they were out in the open though. Which they were not.Yes Lloyd I am aware you solved the issue of Line of Sight. However that would be Meta-gaming if the characters on my end just did it without acknowledging it.Onarax: Keep your story straight. You claimed OOC you left the Guard but now you're using Guard Authority IC to keep Marines from arresting you. Pick a side and stick with it.IC: Kotu listened. "You hear that?""...That hissing noise?""Yes."The door was suddenly opened and then closed followed by rushing of air."Marines it is now official. We have a Toa of Air now trying to murder an official Prisoner as well as three Marines and the Cha-Codfish."Kotu drew her blade and proceeded to cut through the lily platform. The Marines detached their prisoner on her orders.Finishing their escape hatch the three Marines dove into the water. Kotu looked up at Argentum. "As it stands it is now too risky for you to be kept here. By your own words your goal is finished. You are to leave Ga-Koro immediately or you will be killed on sight. You may keep the powerless Rau but your own mask, weapons, and armor will not be returned to you. You may go."With that Kotu dove into the water.Swimming around the Chief Head Commandant oriented herself and surfaced, leaping from the water onto the main docks platforms in the open platforms.A Marine rushed up to her and talked quickly and quietly to her. Kotu listened before barking out, "MARINES! FRONT AND CENTER!""But Ma'am-!""I SAID FRONT AND CENTER SO GET OFF THAT KO-MATORAN RIGHT NOW!" She thundered.The Marines quickly organized themselves into a formation releasing Ramanox."Spread out and find me a Toa of Air currently using their powers! NOW!"They scattered looking for a Toa of Air.OOC: Yes Lloyd I know you're using a Mahiki which is why they are currently not looking for your character.IC: Kotu walked by Kuyre. "Are you Kuyre?" Without waiting for an acknowledgment she said, "Walk with me." Seeing him hesitate she said, "That WASN'T a request."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Taoki - Ga-Koro StreetsTaoki looked at the newcomer who had demanded the mysterious being follow her. She didn't seem nice. Taoki had to set his priorities straight. If this Kuyre had something for him, perhaps it was a way off the island. He made a snap decision. Taoki flipped his fingers about, handling his knives with great skill, manipulating them about his hand, stopping a butterfly knife at the newcomers throat, and his throwing knife held poised. Prepared to throw into one of her eyes."Back off."He pressed the blade gently against the beings neck, "That wasn't a request either."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Kuyre - Yeah, that's right- I've got TAOKI on my side With a sort of calm smile, the Toa of air, put a hand on Taoki's arm."That won't be necessary. We're all friends here, are we not?"He nodded to Kotu."I will walk with you. I will tell you what you need to know."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: You forgot there aren't any glass panes in the windows of a hut. Plus, I don't expect leaves to be airtight. ;P Therefore, I am of the opinion that Dail could pull all the air out in a short amount of time without 'splodeying the hut. You said that the reason the hut hasn't imploded is because of structural integrity, however that isn't actually true. There is zero pressure on the hut itself--Dail is holding back all the air. However, I will assume that you managed to escape through the floor.As for Onarax's using Guard authority, he said that he knew he'd left, but apparently the Ga-Matoran didn't know he'd left. I just want to know how he kept the emblem after leaving. You'd think they'd take it from him, kinda like they do in real life with police badges.IC: Dail was surprised when the three collaterals managed to escape via a hole in the floor. However, the target did not move quite yet, and so she decided to exploit her moment. She kept suffocating her target. It had been some time since he'd been reduced to the oxygen in his blood, and by now he should be unconscious. She refused to let up her attack until she was absolutely certain that he was brain-dead, however.When the Marines began looking for her, she didn't react. She'd been hunted enough times to know how to avoid looking suspicious to law enforcement. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

OOC: You may have gained Lanora's Tolerance but you're quickly loosing points with Kotu and that's who's favor you're going to need if you want the assistance of the Marines.Yes Lloyd, the windows were confirmed closed but no. It's not airtight. That's how you managed to pull the air out in the first place. Also it's why the hut was dark on the inside. Nothing for light to get through. And yes, they escaped though the floor.IC: Kotu looked annoyed slightly at the knife at her throat before it was pulled away.Nodding with her head she walked with Kuyre back to the docks. "How old are you Kuyre? You don't look that old. In fact you look just old enough to be one of my Leftenants. Not that it's a bad thing mind you. A lot of my Leftenants are quite bright and the Marine Corps wouldn't be nearly as successful without their efforts. Some of these older Commandants just don't have the energy and creativity to solve the kind of problems my Leftenants run into anymore.""My Marines tell me you're the leader of that army that's currently clustered on my docks." She said after a pause. "It's quite an honor to be in that position. I myself am in that position as Chief Head Commandant." She smiled. "It's not as glorious as they make it out to be though. I know Captain of the Guard Jaller gets frequent headaches in the form of Guard members occasionally slacking off." She chuckled. "Not easy is it? Being represented by those you're in charge of. Everyone watches you. They judge you based on the actions of your subordinates. For example if your Private back there had slit my throat, the Ga-Matoran would be out for your blood and the Commandant Board would be happy to give it to them. The other Forces would get word of what had happened and you might find yourself not welcome anywhere for having killed the Chief Head Commandant. Which would be detrimental to your efforts I'm sure. Lanora told me you want to be a force for Good and that wouldn't help your image much if you had had me killed would it?"Kotu suddenly turned serious. "That said, I know it was you who sent the assassin to kill my prisoner. No, don't speak. Listen carefully and I'll show you how you were caught." Kotu went silent letting the sounds of life around them drift into the conversation."...outrageous! That much for two Ruki?!" "I'm sorry but with the recent pirate raids south...""...about what happened to Tamaru?" "I know! Those Toa! We should...""...hasn't seen Taipu in days. Think he's suffered the same...""...shame about what happened to Kenthi. She was about to get married in a few days to that nice miner from Onu-Koro and goes and loses her leg in that fight with the assassin...""...think Macku is okay?" "She's with Kalama's Raiders. I think she's...""...wanted to go to Le-Koro but with all the death going on there I think I'll go to Ko-Koro instead...""...caught that serial killer in Onu-Koro finally. Maybe it's safe enough to go out there and visit...""You hear that?" Kotu spoke again. "That's the sound of life going on all around you. I have hundreds of Marines across the island working tirelessly to keep me informed of all of it. The other Armed Forces do the same. That Po-Koroan over there?" She pointed to one haggling over the price of a Kohlii stick. "He's a Footman. He's taking in all the information around him and he'll report to Hewkii when he gets home. I should also point out that haggling over a deal to assassinate somebody out in the open where anybody can hear you isn't the best move in the book. I already have eyes on the Ga-Matoran who you went through to hire the assassin that almost killed me and my Marines. Considering how many times you've almost had me killed I should have you arrested for attempted murder." Chuckling again she smiled at him."But I'm not in the mood for another bloodbath in the middle of my Koro over an assassin who should be dead anyway. I'll leave him to see if he can manage on his own since even if he survives your killer for hire, he'll be killed if he returns here. There's more than one way to skin a Muaka and we have enough information to figure out that third or fourth option. Tell me though. Do you still want to be a force for good or have you lost your way already?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC - Kuyre - Talking to KotuHe listened to her logic."Ah, you're a smart one. One thing I'm confused about is how you heard us...when we were in fact inside a hut. Good catch, at least you know how to take advantage when I'm making it that horribly easy."He shrugged."He'll be dead, I'll leave, you can banish me if you like, I'll come back when it's necessary." he said completely seriously."I will defeat Makuta, by whatever means necessary. Please, don't try to stop me."Kuyre turned to walk off."Oh and about my age- I've been here since Makuta has," he said, grinning, "Besides, you're not my type."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: Finally after a while longer, they had dug a tunnel straight in the room and Dany stopped, (...) a bright flash erupted and she fell to the floor... unconscious.

Ic: AchenoAcheno took in a breath as he stepped into the chamber. The room was still warm from Danerys' impressive room-clearing display and dirt particles swirled chaotically in the warm air currents. Bizzare, almost alien figures and symbols decorated the walls. Despite the unusual colours used to decorate, the entire chamber seemed serene and unusually quiet, even for a cave. Danerys' footsteps felt muffled as she stepped towards the wall. Acheno turned to the opposite wall and reached out to brush the dust from it. A flash followed by a dull thud caused him to ##### back and whirl around. The Toa of fire was lying on the floor unconscious.A couple of curses flitted through his mind as he sprinted towards the unconscious form."Danerys!"He shook her slightly. "Hey! What's going on?"Ooc: I'm leaving for the weekend tomorrow. The next time I'll be able to get in a reply will be Sunday night. You can take your time with a reply or wait for Acheno to go find a doctor.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: "I already have eyes on the Ga-Matoran who you went through to hire the assassin..."Dail's ears picked out the comment about an assassin, and instantly her mind was on alert. Her body stayed relaxed--it would do no good to give away her tension, she'd made that mistake before--but her mind began cataloguing all the locations of Marines, in the event she needed to run for it. It was almost a subconscious thing, thanks to how often she'd done it. She hoped her target was dead, but she'd wait until the very last second before breaking her hold and moving in to ensure his death. Not that she expected to get paid, but a job was a job.:w:

OOC: Kalama, always good to have a pro handy to clear up things ^^IC:"MARINES! FRONT AND CENTER!"Rhow's head turned in the direction of the loud voice. That did not sound good. She knew whoever those people were, they would not be looking for her, after all, she had not done anything wrong...yet. But it might be a good idea to not linger too close to whatever was going down right now.

IC: ArgentumArgentum splashed into the water, and started to sink. And then he realized something.Did he just get betrayed? Didn't he just make a deal with that marine guy to have a talk with Nokama? Stupid assassins, always ruining things for good people......Argentum realized that this would be how annoyed the other marines were when he tried to kill Macku. Still, he felt himself weakening, and he realized that he would still die.Unless something saved him. And quick; He couldn't swim.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Yasurek:Yasurek gratefully followed Lohkar's signal and returned to the surface. It's a lot faster going up to the surface than down to the bottom, he thought to himself. He broke the surface, passing Tiras on his way, only to find himself next to Tellus, who was working hard to stay afloat."Greetings," he said as casually as he could. "Are you having fun being a pirate yet? Because this waiting underwater thing is a blast."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Ic: One instant, Danerys was reaching out to touch the wall that was right in front of her.The next instant, there was no wall, no cave, no floor. Dany was standing in nothing. White surrounded her on all sides, a cold, damp white. "Hello?" she said, suddenly unsure of everything. Her voice echoed like it did in the cave, which gave her a very small comfort. "Um, is anyone, uh, anywhere?"Nothing."BRING ME A SHRUBBERY!" a voice boomed from behind her, and she turned around quickly, a flame bursting in her hand to defend herself if needed. To her surprise, however, the infinite whiteness was replaced with a serene view of glacial valleys and green pastures. "AND CUT DOWN THE TALLEST BURRITO IN THE BOTTLE WITH A HERRING!" the voice said, apparently coming from all sides, reverberating off the cliffs and mountaintops."What in the world is going on!?" Dany yelled out in desperation, unable to comprehend what was happening. Was it her mask accessing the memories of the wall? Or was she just... dead? Was this was awaited people after they passed away? If so, she thought, it really sucked."Patience!" she heard from behind her, this voice tinny and frail."What?" she said, spinning again, facing a stand of tall, imposing purple trees."No, over here!" this voice coming from below her."Where?" she said, looking at the ground."You're eating me!" Dany looked at her hand and saw that she was holding an apple with a piece missing. "Boh," she said between bites. "Showwy...""No problem," the apple said, plopping to the ground. "You must have many questions. Well, too bad, cuz I ain't here to answer them! I'm here to tell you something totally different. I'm here to give you more questions than you came with.""Great," Dany sighed. "Just great. What sort of questions?""That's one of them," the apple said."What's tha--... ohhhh," she said, narrowing her eyes at the apple. "Clever. Now if you're not going to tell me what I want to know, then you're obviously no use for me.""Fine," the apple said, submitting to its fate before vanishing from existence, leaving Danerys alone. Again.She stood there for long moments, breaking her brain to try and find a pattern to things. Voices called for her name all around her, and erratic events happened, like water ripples in the sky. The landscape contorted, as if nature was unbalanced, and reality warped. Dany soon found that the more confused she was, the more the land shifted, and the more she concentrated, the more the reality changed to her own expectations. Upon this realization, the voices stopped. She didn't want them."I'm in a dream," she exclaimed under her breath. "This is all a dream!""Yes," someone said. She turned slowly, half expecting either another talking fruit or nothing at all, but was taken aback when she saw something very familiar standing next to her."You... you're...""One of the images on the wall, yes," the being said. "You may take me in.""You... what are you?""I am what some call an 'angel,'" the being said. "But to my kind, I am a Valkyr.""Valkyr," Dany repeated, first verbally and then mentally, echoing it into her mind until it was memorized. "Am I accessing the memories of the wall?" she asked the being."Yes. And no. More on that later. For now, let us fly!" The Valkyr leaped off the ledge and into the sky, its wings spreading out and blanketing the wind like a majestic blanket, full of color. The Valkyr's feathers shone in the light, and the polished armor seemed to give a surreal shine, an aura that immolated everything in holy energy."But I can't fly!" Dany protested."You already are!" the Valkyr replied cooly.Danerys looked down and realized that she was indeed flying. She felt no wings, but the whole world danced below her, and she believed that she was flying. She spend many moments simply taking it all in. It didn't matter if this was her mind or the wall; it was beautiful. As if on that note, she asked aloud which one it was, but received no answer. "Valkyr?" she said in confusion, looking for her companion and not knowing it by any other name. It was gone.Suddenly apprehensive and worried, she lost her flight and quickly found herself racing to the ground far below. "Um, 42!" she blurted out whimsically. "Minecraft! Tortilla chip! Holy chalupa! A Game of Thrones!Adam Sandler sucks! A rock! So long and thanks for all the fish!"BAM. Dany, meet ground.Only she wasn't flattened like a pancake, but rather sitting rather calmly as if nothing had happened. Only she knew something had to have happened, because sitting down was not the usual position for someone who had been falling thousands of feet mere milliseconds ago. Even more oddly, everything seemed to be so... small. The mountains, previously enormous, looked like they were about her height, and she was sitting. The trees were mere pinpricks on the ground far below, and she blew several pesky clouds away that got in her vision. Thinking this odd and her seat uncomfortable, she looked around and everything else was similarly miniscule. Choosing to get up, she took several steps forward before her Valkyr friend's voice came around and asked her what she was doing. "Good question," she said, turning to face her friend, but she could not see it. "Where are you?""On your shoulder." She looked carefully and noticed the Valkyr was very small and lying on her shoulder. "Check your mind. You're going wild," the companion said."What?" Dany said, and her friend mearly pointed down. "Oh." Her seated mass had flattened a mountain to nothing and her footsteps completely demolished a large swath of forest, and from the looks of the grey rubble and littered bodies and stains on her foot, a rather large city, too. "Um, oops?" she offered."Whatever. Remember, this is all a dream, so you do control every aspect of it. But you see that gully way over there?""Yeah.""Go to it."Dany shook the ground in her great steps, and behind her, more peaks were shattered and she reckoned she created one major volcano eruption a thousand deaths, though the fact that this was a dream disrupted all sorrow for her actions. She just didn't care, single-mindedly concentrating to arrive at the aforementioned gulch as directed. "Now shrink down." She did so, and found herself standing next to her Valkyr friend."This is my home," the Valkyr said. They were standing in front of a manor, and she was led inside. Soon, she found herself before the same murals and paintings she had seen in reality. "This is my life," the Valkyr said. The mural seemed alive with activity, literally. The characters were moving one dimensionally, acting out sequences previously inanimate."The wall...""The wall is a part of my house. I am a priest, a scholar. My home is a temple.""So I am excavating a temple!?" Dany exclaimed eagerly."Yes. The mural depicts my life on the island up until my death. Now there is not much more time, so I must tell now you what I must. You will find much more information in the place you are searching, information I scattered. But there is a danger to all this: you must beware The Shade at all costs. It was The Shade that destroyed me, and The Shade that can destroy you. In the temple, you will find the keys you've always yearned for, but you must beware. The Valkyr still exist, but so does The Shade, so when you find what you are looking for, you must choose carefully. The wrong choice will lead you to damnation. Here, take this," the Valkyr said, holding a book up.Suddenly, the world seemed to streak, as if someone was pulling a painting in front of her back and forth rapidly, horizontal lines taking over her field of vision. The reality was fracturing. The Valkyr's words became muted, and the book consumed her field of vision as the priest shoved it at her face and it disappeared as reality tore itself apart. One by one the things violently turned to ribbons, starting with the Valkyr, who fell into missions of strips, liquids spilling all over, and then the cave crumbled and shot away in millions of fragments. Matter burst away from Danerys.And then the world turned black.There was nothing.Nothing.Black.Then, Danerys heard something. Muffled. Distant."Danerys!" she heard. She felt herself shake. "Hey! What's going on?" Silence. She suddenly felt wet, and the voice became clearer, more focused.She gasped for breath and heaved upwards, and her eyes fluttered open. She was in a pool of water. Apparently her friend had dumped a bucket of water on her."Easy, easy now. Are you okay?" It was Acheno."Y-yes. I think so," Danerys said slowly, looking around. Suddenly, everything around her made sense. The wall made sense, and inscriptions made sense, the architecture made sense. "You're still here," she said dumbly, looking at Acheno awkwardly. "I'd expected you to be long gone after all this time."

IC: BrekanShe awoke, realizing she had fallen asleep while leaning against the side of a hut."Hey Fov, I think something is happening down at the docks. There was a fight not long ago."IC: GrurlenThe Vortixx was still out of it. He hadn't moved for a while. He was either dead, or unconscious. It would be a shame if someone didn't punch him in the face to test if he was still alive.A someone possibly from the army, who doesn't like him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"Nope, but I did use my amnesia device on you to make you forget the unforgettable." Fov said with a sigh. "You said that you never wanted to remember that, or you'd be scarred for the rest of your life."OOC:To tell the truth I'm just making this up as it goes on. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Fov"Well... Technically I just bashed you on the head until you forgot, explaining why you had a headache..." Fov said. "But if you remember what happened, then you should remember that you aske- Wait, you remember?"

IC:Fov"That's not good at all..." Fov said, slightly afraid of what would happen if word of the horrible thing that had happened. "Then you remember that we are to tell no one of what happened?"