Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: That's it, can't do first person with a third person thinker. :PIC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa heard Skyra, and glanced around for the Toa of Air. Onuzek is hearing voices... the Ba-Toa thought nervously, mostly because he hear Skyra's voice, but didn't see the Le-Toa."Um..." he said, turning around a full 360 degrees, and nearly destroying a hut while doing it. And then it hit him.Skyra was... "Oh no! Skyra is a ghost! Don't worry, Onuzek will help, errr, un-ghost you!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Salvinn's around," he said again, grinning widely and turning around. "The question is, at this point, what is Salvinn?"IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"Wha?" Angel asked, opening his eyes and moving forward. "Oh, um...oh."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust put his hands around Jade's eyes and led her into the guest bedroom, unveiling them and revealing a deep purple room with black leather furniture everywhere: over the bed hung a cherry red acoustic guitar, and paintings signed with Gust's name in the bottom right hung across the walls.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsTank raised an eyebrow and called out to Dorian as he walked towards the trees, Kearrstrun ducking away, keeping his distance, "You're wrong you know! When these Marks are gone you'll see it too!"He turned around to look at Yuru and Iris, Reaver was there now too, "We need to get more organized," Tank shook his head, placing a hand on his temple, "We'll never get anywhere with a quarter of the group."A voice came from behind them, it was Kearrstrun, "Dorian wasn't kidding. The Vault is gone. I'm going to quickly sweep the others to make sure they don't have it." Kearrstrun sped off towards the village, out of sight in a matter of seconds.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Jade)

"Oh, wow," Jade says; a surprised look on her face. "This is really nice Gust," she adds while walking toward each new object in the room. It had been a while since she'd seen so many wonderful things in a room before and she never guessed things like this would be in this house. The last time she remembered seeing something this fancy was when she went to one of her bounties houses or, better yet, the beings who hired her into service."Aw, you signed this painting with your real name," Jade says as she squints to see the small name at the bottom right of one of the less noticeable paintings in the room.-Mef Man

IC: KraynKrayn stood, and sat down next to Hari on the bed. Carefully, he gave her a tight hug. "See? Your problems are worth being told too. People want to listen, people want to help. You just have to let us."
IC: (Hari)"They really aren't, just because I had a few problems doesn't mean my life was really that hard. You had a lot of problems, a lot of issues, you were under-appreciated, you lost hope. I'm just an orphan, a statistic. I don't deserve to have my problems listened to." Hari sighed. She wrapped her hands around Krayn, though it felt good. "I was useless, I saw how you were hurting and Tillian he knew all the right words, I wanted to make it better, but I didn't."IC: (Telric)"Hmm, I don't know my friend? What seems to be ailing the Toa of Air." I jeered.OOC: Telric's just an NPC villain that we're going to be removing soon, hopefully. KNI I still don't know what the disease is and how it will be cured.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Well...not really anything that great," he said sheepishly. "But thanks. How was your day...?"IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Dorian kept walking down the beach for several minutes before meeting up with Nikarra, who was staring blankly at the tattoo on her shoulder and sat crouched on the beach, the waves lapping softly at her feet and the moon shining down on her, illuminating her face and physique. Dorian helped her up with a smile and began to walk back towards their boat."How did it go?" she finally asked, her Mark glowing brightly now that she was around him once again. Dorian merely smiled more brightly."Exactly as I wanted it to."OOC: Dorian and Nikarra to the Islets.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust grinned at her and pulled her onto the bed, feeling it bounce heavily as he held her in a hug."What do you want for dinner?" he asked. "I stopped at the market while I was moving the paintings and I bought tons of stuff..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust groaned as he tried to stand with Jade still in his arms; finally, the Toa relented and plopped down onto the bed again, grinning at her and poking her."I could grill something..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dalia:When the Mark-Bearer stirred shortly after Angel woke, she was surprised at her surroundings, forgetting where she was for a second, before recalling last nights events. She sat up, shaking her head to try and wake herself up."Good morning Angel," She said, remembering that they were going to leave to Le-Koro soon.

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"Dalia...hey," he said, his face brightening some. "Sorry, I just...kind of a sketchy dream, I guess."He moved to the window and stared out idly at the Ga-Koro sunrise as he removed his shirt and began to look around his belongings for another. As he did so, the scars that made up the Mark of Lust on his chest shone a vibrant red in the morning light.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"That makes two of us," he said quietly with a wink as he moved to the kitchen and began to pick out some hot dogs.IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"It was about Tuara," he said, sighing and turning to her. "My clothes bag is on the table next to you. Could you grab it?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

Jade smiles at Gust while shaking her head before walking back to her room. She grabs a sun dress from one of her hangars and walks into the bathroom to change. Before putting on the white dress, though, she splashes some water in her face to wake herself up. It had been a rough day and she wanted to finally relax.The Toa was soon in the short sundress and walking back into the living room of the cabin.-Mef Man

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"As soon as we get some breakfast downstairs, we can jet," he said, picking out a t-shirt and sliding it on. "Do you have a place to stay at? Somewhere low-key?"IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Hey," he said. "How do you take your burgers? I'm doing mine--"Gust stuck his head through the doorway and noticed Jade in her short sundress before visibly choking on his own words, trying not to look like he was staring."...Well done," he mumbled, before sticking his head back in the kitchen hastily.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"And I'm not a statistic?" Krayn asked quietly. "One in five Guards doesn't live to see three hundred. Three in ten Guards suffer a debilitating injury by five hundred."He put a hand under Hari's chin, tilted her head up. "You're not worthless. Far from it, Tillian would be dead now if you weren't here. Tillian could cheer me up because he's known me for a while. You couldn't know what to do. Maybe one day you'll have been around me long enough too."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"We'll be fine," he said, sliding on a shirt gratefully. "I have a treehouse on the edge of Le-Koro. It wasn't very big originally, but I came into a bit of cash a while ago and got it expanded a tad."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Another choking noise as Gust watched Jade swivel, a mischievous grin on her face and a way short sundress hugging her thighs."I...uh...I'm actually supposed to be cooking..." he mumbled feebly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Hari)Hari remained silent for a few seconds. She wasn't aware that just doing something anyone should have done made her worth something. She thought she really had to go beyond the call of duty to really matter, that she really had to suffer as Krayn did. She felt Krayn tilt her head up to his. Hari finally wrapped her arms around Krayn, hugging him back, and giving him a slight peck on the cheek, before leaning against his shoulder."I wonder if Naona can sense something like this...it's kind of scary to think she has some sort six sense like that." Hari chuckled.

IC: Dalia:"Still, I should find myself a cloak or something," She said, gesturing towards the mark on he bare shoulder, "The entire Po-Koro guard is in town, much less any other guards on the way there. You might not be a object of concern, but someone who's associated with murderers and power-hungry madmen is definitely going to be arrested."

IC: Krayn"I don't know, and I'd prefer not to think about it." Krayn replied, blushing slightly. He rubbed Hari's back in a circular motion. "No going off on trips of perceived uselessness, okay?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Pordal, YerithPordal nodded and slung the shirt over his forearm and continued to look around."I really should have gotten out more," Yerith mumbled, looking at the various items of the shop. "Because I don't know what half the things in here are.""They're things people like to have," Pordal answered."What people?""Normal people."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: (Hari)"Good. Alright, I won't as long as my favorite Toa of Sonics doesn't make me worry...too much." She laughed, before pecking his other cheek with another kiss. Being in Krayn's arms felt different from others, and not by the way that it differed from person to person. She had a feeling she belonged there and she wanted to belong there. There were just these niggling feels that she didn't, but she was feeling much better, so she tightened the hug. "So handsome, thinking of just staying here? Or did we have something to do?" She teased again.

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel sighed and blinked the tears out of his eyes. "It's a long story," he said to Tillian. "Well, you see, I went for a walk with Angel, just planning on talking to him... the next thing I know, he takes out his chloroform-laced rag and brings me here! He explains to me his little plan, and so I was forced to stay in here. Now the girl I love is hurt and now I don't know what do do..." Agzinel put his hands on his head. "I didn't want her getting hurt..."

IC: Krayn"Actually, there is something I need to do." Krayn's face fell slightly. "And I'm going to need your help."He was quiet a minute. "You remember that Bearer? The one who found us by accident?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I'll interact, Toa of Smooth Jazz.

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

"Hey!" Gamelia calls out to Sontarok from the doorway of her shop. As the being turns to face her, she says,"Yes, you. Come here."-Mef Man

IC: Sontarok"Me?" he asked, walking toward Gamelia.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET