Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Gamelia and Jade)

"Yes, you," Gamelia replies. "It's a very sunny and beautiful day today, but you look like maybe you could use some sunscreen," she says to Sontarok. "I have a nice supply of it for a low price if you're interested.""Don't mind me," Jade says before taking a seat nearby. "I'll just sit right here," she adds while crossing her legs; pushing the dress back further...-Mef Man

IC: (Hari)"Hmmm, so all I would have to do is call your name and you'd come running?" Hari joked, and then quieted down, as Krayn seemed to start focusing on the sound of the voices he was looking for.OOC: I'm gonna be gone for a bit I need to drop off keys for someone to get in their car and their dinner as well. If you need to bunny Hari along, do so.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Got it.IC: KraynIt was easier to find them than Krayn had expected. In fact, they were just down the hall.Wordlessly, Krayn stood, and walked to the room he knew Angelus and Dalia to be inside. He knocked.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"Don't worry," he said gently, moving his hand to squeeze hers. "I won't let anyone come near you that wants to do you harm. That said...alright."Then there was a knock at the door, and Angel opened it to reveal -- Krayn. In an instant, the Mark Bearer hunter whipped a kukri out of his thigh holster and held it to the Toa's neck.IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust groaned and leaned his head back against the cabinet."These burgers take six minutes to cook. Are you going to taunt me for all six?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)360. 359. 358. 35--aw, for the love of...Gust whimpered in anguish and closed his eyes for a couple seconds before opening them again."Then again...we do have six minutes."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Gamelia Auldron and Jade)

"Oh, you'll need some," she replies. "First your skin turns red, then a dark brown, then (next thing you know) you have skin cancer." The Matoran sighs dramaticlly before adding,"And it would all happen if you didn't buy and use some sunscreen.""Yep; six long minutes," she replies; reclining further back in the chair.-Mef Man

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-KoroKearrstrun dipped and dodged as he sprinted through the streets, so far, everybody had been cleared. He couldn't find Salamander, Angelus, or Dalia anywhere though.He stopped in the middle of the street, scanning the area for any he might have missed.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsTank looked at Iris and Yuru, and his head started to hurt. Iris took control."You guys are not going to believe what I've found in here."Tank stood up straighter, gripping Arekule's Journal, "I can see everything. From finding the temple to branding Bearers."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"It took me hours to calm her down," he said in a dark, quiet tone. "You were going to kill her - the most innocent Bearer that isn't included in your little club - just for being there. Things like that affect people, Krayn, and I--"His eye was caught by someone that he saw outside the window. The Assistant."Kearrstrun!" he hissed, moving over to the blinds and closing them. "We need to get out of here. By now, they know the vault's missing."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Yeah," he said, taking a step forward. "Really long minutes. A person - or two - can do a lot in six minutes."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"The Vault. The metal that creates the Marks." Salamander. Him. Dalia. The only people that weren't checked. Besides... "Krayn, move. Dalia, come on."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust flipped the burgers and turned back to Jade."Those burgers won't need to be moved until they come off the grill," he said, crouching down and putting his hands on Jade's knees as he kissed her. "Three hundred seconds."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)Angel nodded and began to help Dalia move down the hall before turning back to Krayn, speaking quickly."When we get to Le-Koro, I want you to send word to the Gukko Force that you have evidence of me going rogue with a Mark Bearer. We overpowered you, but before we left you heard her mention going back to Ko-Wahi. Agzinel and Tillian are five rooms to the left. Tell them I'm sorry. Good luck."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-KoroKearrstun saw blinds suddenly flip shut, he narrowed his eyes. Years spent tracking and stalking you start to notice little things when it came to finding people. And Kearrstrun was good at it.He turned towards the Inn and information ripped through his mind.Angelus + Dalia.They'd needed to stay somewhere during the night should they have planned to run off the next morning. Considering the relationship the pair now had with Tuara broken, they'd probably be in the same room, both for the obvious reasons, and for Angelus to watch Dalia who could almost never hold her ground. He'd avoid Kearrstrun too. A possibility for blinds closing quickly. He thought he saw red. It might've been just a Toa of fire, angry with all the sound outside.Unlikely.They'd try to cover their tracks. Even if they didn't have the vault. Their main goal would be to get as far away as the Bearers as possible. Probably hide as long as possible. Maybe at a safe house. Angelus. He used to live in Le-Wahi. Probably had one. Kearrstrun filed Le-Wahi away in his mind.Praggos didn't have the vault, and if anybody needed to barter with Kearrstrun, or maybe Yuru, it would be somebody who really needed some leverage. Somebody desperate for the safe return of a loved one. Iris would need a reason to give up Tuara. A good one too. The vault was not a good enough reason. He'd never go for it.But Angelus would try.In a second, Kearrstrun had decided Angelus was now on his list of people to watch.In two seconds, Kearrstun was inside the Inn, and decided Angelus would have the vault. Or at least something to do with it.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dalia:"So much for a smooth escape," Dalia muttered under her breath, already alert and looking around for the assistant, or any of the other Bearers. Angel had done something with the Vault, she'd seen what it's contents could do, and it was probably best to keep it away from the Bearers. If they were looking for it, The Assistant would be relentless in his fanatical hunt.

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)Angel saw Kearrstrun jet in and cursed, turning to Krayn."The vault is underneath Naho Bay," he said quickly. "Get her out of here and make sure they don't get it. You keep her safe, you understand me?" He turned to Dalia and kissed her quickly before drawing his kukri and moving to cut Kearrstrun off.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Gamelia Auldron and Jade)

"The sunscreen is there," she says while pointing toward a rack of sunscreen. Walking back to the counter, she places an apron over her dress as she prepares for the purchase."Two hundred ninety-nine, two hundred ninety-eight," Jade begins to count down before leaning forward and kissing Gust.-Mef Man

IC: Sontarok walked over to the sunscreen, carried one over to the counter, and put his money next to it. "Will that do?" he asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Emotia - Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro -It didn't take long for Emotia to hunt down her husband once again, she was gonna make Tillian take it easy for once, considering not to long ago he was bleeding to death, and know he was running about...this would never do. She would make him rest. "Tillian!" She called, she could of sworn she'd heard his voice coming from one of the rooms, she was close.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro - InnKearrstrun stood silently in the hallway, having stopped instantly.He didn't move, minus his eyes to scan Angelus."I know you took my vault. And I know why. I would like to remind you attempting to barter with Yuru or Iris is useless. Iris will never let Tuara go, and Yuru... Well. We all know about Yuru."He twitched his fingers, "Even if Iris doesn't take Yuru, Yuru would not be pleased that you're holding onto Dalia."Kearrstrun shook his head, "I want to help you. But krillactum is not something I can have lying around Mata-Nui. It's applications are far too dangerous. Not to mention what happens to people who just hold it.""If you tell me where it is, I will not watch you. But if you don't, I will be forced to do something I'd much rather avoid."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)Angel was quiet for a second before laughing."It started out by chance," he said, more to himself than Kearrstrun. "A random coincidence, a second-rate tip that I gave Tuara just because I felt like sticking around to annoy her. Then it became a temporary little job. Then something I decided to do willingly, after Dorian. Then, in the end, just like Tuara...I became obsessed. And now look where it's gotten us. Dorian was right, in a way: destiny. You. And your boss. Look at all the lives that have been altered - destroyed - by you and yours. The vault is safe. That's all I'm going to say."He sighed, twirling his kukri around. Images flashed through his head. Dorian. Utu. Tank.Kinvex, Dren, Jikal.Emarosa. Dalia.Tuara."It doesn't matter what you want," he said. "Nobody can help her now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"Because," Angel replied quietly, "there's no point to the Marks. They're oddities. Chemical experiments that should not exist, subjected on those that shouldn't have to feed their existence. You and Arekule were - are - monsters. And one way or the other, no one is ever getting another Mark. Even if Tuara's gone...others shouldn't have to follow that route."He caught his kukri and held it forward."Get out of the way, Kearrstrun."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)Something in Angelus's deep blue eyes flickered, and his grip on his weapon softened for a fraction of an instant before tightening again."Out of the way."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME