Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara (Tidalpool Inn)Tawara shut the book and shoved it back into her sack as she heard a knife drawn and arguing just out of sight in the hallway. Something about Marks. The Matoran positioned herself to be ready to run.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)..."Tell me what you know. I tell you where the vault is. We disappear. Take it or leave it."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Five, four, three, two, one," he sighed sadly, flipping off the burgers before grinning. "Those things were on the grill for a while...they could use some time to cool."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel was about to say something else to Tillian when they both heard Emotia's voice out in the corridor. Agzinel wiped tears from his eyes again. "I think your wife's looking for you... I'm sorry I wasn't there, at the wedding- I had been looking forward to it. Then I got caught up in Angel's little scheme and now everything's a mess."

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro - InnKearrstrun laughed amidst his words, "If I were to explain to you everything I know, we would be here for weeks, so I'll shorten things down.""Arekule found a temple before he started looking into the Marks. It was what perked his interest. When we took Utu, some things... Happened," He twitched his head a little, "We... Realized that the only way to put a stop to what we had started, was to finish it."Kearrstrun twitched again, "The first things Arekule started to write down when he lost his mind was, "The Origin is The End". All over the walls."Kearrstrun's fingers started wiggling, "If the temple is where it started, the temple is where it needs to end. And the only way inside, is if everybody is together."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dalia:The Mark-Bearer nodded glumly. She knew that they would be luckly to get away from the Assistant alive.OOC: He has a similar name, but he's nothing like the original! (It's irreplaceable after all)IC: Auron:The Toa of Fire strode into the village, cape fluttering at his back. He'd sunken his boat off-shore. Again. Auron strode through the village, looking for something interesting to check out. There was what sounded like a bar-fight in that yonder bar, and there was a discussion with a weird person inside that in. Some sort of argument. The Toa of Fire smiled inwardly, invisibility was sooo FUN! He turned visible again, right in the middle of a discussion between the beings in the inn."Why hullo there! How you two doing?" The Toa asked, waving and grinning at Angelus and the assistant while he faded away again, walking towards the inn exit with his mask activated.

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)Dorian's crazy, then. Soon, I will be, too. Somehow, the Toa of Fire found solace in that thought, and he smirked. His grip on his weapon finally tightened."The vault is hidden underneath Naho Bay," he finally said. "But I can't let you track down Dalia. She deserves better than to be stuck with the likes of you. Sorry, Kearrstrun."He tossed his kukri into a grill in the kitchen next to the room they were standing in, causing it to spray gas throughout the room. Angel withdrew a cigarette and lit it, taking a drag on it before tossing it onto the floor. The first of the flames burst up towards Kearrstrun, and Angel didn't even flinch as they slowly began to spread throughout the rest of the restaurant.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro - InnKearrstrun shot backwards to the other side of the hall. He nodded to Angelus, "I'll do what I can to protect you from them."He turned around, putting the burning space behind his back, "I will need you eventually. No matter where you are, I'll find you when I do."Kearrstrun looked back, saying one last thing before speeding off towards the falls, "I'm sorry."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tawara, Random NPCs (Tidalpool Inn)Smoke began to pour into the common room of the Inn, with the crimson glow of flames just visible in the hallway. Tawara didn't waste time, but grabbed her sack and sprinted for the door, running into the soft, seaweed street.She wasn't the only one. Screaming beings of various species fled the common room, with yet more coming to investigate the source of the panic and fleeing in turn. Some Matoran were actually on fire as they ran for the exit. Most made it to the water and were fished out, badly burned but still alive, by their friends. A few more clear-minded individuals ran to contact the village's fire department.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)As Kearrstrun zipped away, Angel smiled. The distraction had worked.The Toa of Fire flicked his arm, parting the flames, and began to move after Dalia.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NPCs (Tidalpool Inn)Several Toa of Water soon arrived on the scene, and the burning Inn was doused fairly quickly. Several were injured in the blaze, however, and a party entered the building to search for casualties.OOC: We'll assume that this happens after all the PCs leave the building or are killed by the fire.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: (Hari)Hari heard the explosion and looked to Krayn."We need to get out of her now. Krayn gave us a distraction, lead the way, I got your backs." Hari said to Krayn and Dali, ushering them to exit the inn, perhaps by a not so obvious way as the main entrance.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC - Tekan: The Parakuka jolted Tekan awake with an image. The picture seemed to be some sort of blend of red and orange. Rubbing his head, the vagabond began running from the burning building. He could see several Matoran drowning as the flames that engulfed him were extinguished by the seawater. He pulled out his grappling gauntlet and fired it at an Onu-Matoran who was quickly sinking under the surface. As he fished him out, Tekan struggled to crank the chain back in. He sighed in relief, noticing that others had also fished out the other survivors.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara paled as she noticed a blue-white Toa with a slug clinging to his neck. A Parakuka. This must be some kind of punishment. Sent by Mata Nui. No, more likely it was just coincidence. Karz, maybe it wasn't even uncommon to have a Kraata clinging to the back of your neck on this island.OOC: Wow, you really wanted to create a character with a Parakuka, didn't you? I'm sorry I got your first one killed. (Actually, I got a bit depressed the day after Tawara killed Gyren, almost as if someone I sort-of knew had actually died. I think the game is getting to me. :P)

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: "Mark Bearers?" Arzanyos scowled. He wasn't as tied to the sea as the others, so he had had the opportunity to hear snippets about the group. "I've heard tales about 'em. Nasty pieces o' work, the lot." His scowl then turned to a grin, as he said winking "Nothing I can't handle, though."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: [Naona]Naona carefully pulled the sword out of her friend's chest, ignoring the squelching sounds, and dropped it to the deck, letting it clatter onto the wood, its formerly shiny surface now dulled by the blood. She pulled out some bandages from her pack, and began to wrap it around Dehkaz's chest in an attempt to stall the blood."Tell me Dehkaz, can you handle an INCREDIBLY fast run?"

IC: [Naona]Naona carefully placed her friend onto her shoulders. "Well, hold on."She blurred, and several seconds later, the doors of the hospital she had been in before exploded inwards as she abruptly stopped within. The Toa of Stone quickly and carefully lay her friend down on the floor, and looked at the hospital staff."May someone please acquire the assistance of a doctor for my friend here?"

IC: DehkazEveryone in the hospital froze when the doors were blown inward. Suddenly, they leap into a frenzy of activity, transporting the injured Toa of Magnetism into a room, and generally shouting at their co-workers."What happened?" a Ko-Toa asked Naona. The Toa of Ice was probably the only calm being in the entire hospital.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Hm?" Gust asked, before spinning on his heel and flicking his wrist: a pan slid shut onto the plate the burgers rested on, trapping any heat and keeping them nice and hot. "Problem solved. Now, where was I...?"He hopped onto the bed, Jade still in his arms, and spun in midair so he landed on his back and she landed on his chest with a little oomph!-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DehkazThe Ko-Toa nodded, and went back over to the room. There, they began to patch up Dehkaz's wound.OOC: Time-skip cause I'm lazy.IC:Later, all of the doctors filed out of the room after they had finished working on the Toa of Magnetism. "You may see him now," the Ko-Toa said to Naona as he passed her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz"I suppose I'm "okay"," he replied, "But that's such a general term.I hope you mind if I don't salute."Dehkaz indicated his shoulder, which was wrapped up in a lot of bandages. "Doctors think I'll be fine, but just a bit higher, and I wouldn't have an arm."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dalia:The Mark-Bearer followed Krayn and Hari, even though Krayn tried to kill her, she knew that he wasn't going to try now.IC: Auron:The troll Toa of Fire appeared again along-side Krayn, walking along with the three of them, "Hullo my friends! And good day to you as well! Tell me, was that a mexican standoff back there with that red and weird-looking dude? And what's all this things about vaults? Does it involve treasure? Treasure is fun, even though everone dies after getting it in some sort of curse involving pests and mummies, but do tell my good sir, what is this nonsense you've gotten into? Sounds like fun!"

IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)"Speaking of pests, Kearrstrun is gone."Angel walked out of a nearby alleyway and intercepted the group, his jacket slightly singed, his wired glove concealing burn marks on his hand, his weapon gone, but otherwise alive. He moved forward and instantly hugged Dalia."Are you okay?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME