Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Pull yourself together, man~!IC: Emarosa (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"You both came?" asked Emarosa, opening her eyes slowly and grinning. "You guys...are the sweetest..."IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)"Yeah, I know," he said, walking towards a restaurant. "What do you want?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Tarkis)"Really? That sounds great, just let me get changed again." The Le-Matoran disappeared back into the changing room for a few seconds. He returned again in the same clothes, except this time sporting the sunglasses she had given to him earlier."Do I look corny as I feel, cause I feel pretty corny." He joked, coming out of the bathroom, with his guitar strapped to his back and his other back with everything now packed in it. He was glad he had gotten more than he paid for, though he did pay quite a lot, unnecessarily actually. Gamelia was a very attractive matoran, perfect figure and everything really, and like every girl before her, she had swayed completely under his charisma. It wasn't that hard, he was already famous, he just had to say a few words and poof girls were in his arms. This did nothing to help the Le-matoran's already inflated ego though.IC: (Hari)"I'm gonna be honest Krayn. Breakfast sounds delicious and I haven't eaten in a long time" Hari smiled back. She was glad that sun was now breaking over the horizon, the night had been completely insane. Some breakfast with Krayn before they gathered his weapons would be great. It would give them time to relax.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Emarosa (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"It's...alright," she replied with a smile, groaning slightly as she pushed herself into a semi-sitting position. "Whenever Angel has a plan, it's...best not to screw it up. Too much improv gives him migraines."She giggled slightly at her little joke and finally opened her eyes completely.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel cracked another small smile. "Angel's plan was to get Tuara back," Agzinel said. "But I don't think it worked out properly- he didn't come and fetch me like he was supposed to. And then I saw Reik carrying you here." The Mark Bearer breathed out slowly. "I had wanted to be there... to protect you. I'm so sorry."

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop in Ga-Koro, talking to Tarkis])

"You look...hot," she finally manages before taking off the apron that was over her dress. "I'm ready to go when you are," Gamelia adds as she locks the register and walks toward the door.

(Jade [Ga-Koro Jade's cabin; packing])

Jade finally finishes packing before standing up and sitting back down on the bed. She had to think over everything; she couldn't leave anything behind that she may need.Just then, a knock came from the door...-Mef Man

IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)Angel grabbed Dalia a pear and bought one for himself. He bought Tawara a small assortment of various fruits - she looked like she could use a decent meal - and let everyone else decide what they wanted.IC: Emarosa (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"I...don't want to talk about Angel right now," she sighed. "Can we talk about the picnic tomorrow?"IC: Gust (Beach, Ga-Koro)Gust finally pushed himself off the roof of the house and began to make his way back to the cabin.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gunner - Ga-Wahi Fjord, Infernavika I paused for a moment, digesting Raknar's offer. 1,000 widgets... Why, that could possibly be used to repay my debt to society.Okay, one of my debts. But still..."Define 'complaining'," I said finally.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Restaurant)"Right, thanks!" said Tawara before digging greedily in to her plate of fruit, not bothering to remove the peel and licking up the last of the juice when she was done.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC(Jade [Ga-Koro Jade's cabin; packing])

(NPC Ta-Toa (Ragnar) [Entering Jade's cabin])

"Ragnar!" Jade exclaims as she quickly lets the Ta-Toa inside the cabin. "Have you heard anything?""Yes...I'm afraid," the Toa of Fire replies as he walks inside. "Vielah Nuvay is indeed free again. I'll be keeping an eye on her, but watch out for her.""Yes, I'm about to leave for Le-Wahi; I'll watch out for her and the others coming for me.""Good. I'll stay in contact with you." And, with that, the Toa of Fire was gone.-Mef Man

IC: Angel (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"No prob," he said. "You guys need to keep your strength up. So, um...Tawara. I last saw Kitsune at a clearing in Ga-Wahi, right by the beach. Just follow Ga-Koro down until you hit the edge of a beach and follow the walking trail. She was there camping yesterday. Everyone else...no idea."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust was quiet, standing in the doorway and watching Jade as she walked throughout the house."I don't recall leaving this door open..."IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Seems like Uncle Rakkie was just an untrustworthy prick who had a weird relationship with one of his crewmen," said Raknar with a smirk. "What changed that opinion, Uncle First Mate?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gunner - Ga-Wahi Fjord, InfernavikaI cracked a grin, "For the record, I never said you were a prick. And I take back the untrustworthy part... for the most part."And cast a glance over at Song, "I stand by the 'weird relationship'. I will never understand that one."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Song"Harrumph. He gets the cookies, and all he has to do is stand there." Song muttered to herself, crossing her arms. She pointedly ignored Gunner.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," he said, smiling slightly. "I just...Jade, I love you. I could care less if you were the girl who knocked Mata Nui out for the last couple eons. I just wish you didn't keep this from me for so long, that's all. It wouldn't have changed a thing."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Tarkis)"Same to you. Most shopkeepers aren't as attractive you. I really lucked out today." He grinned, his eyes obscured behind the sunglasses. His eyes raised in interest as she pulled apron off, to reveal the black and blue dress underneath. It went down to just above her knees and he couldn't letting his eyes trail downward and then back up. "Well lead on babe." Tarkis grinned, wrapping his hand around hers.IC: (Hari)"I'll take what he's having, but with strawberries on mine, and some of the bacon." She grinned, pointing to Krayn. "Tea though, I hate coffee."

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Restaurant)"I guess I'll go look for her in a bit, then. So, what's happened while I've been gone?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop in Ga-Koro, talking to Tarkis])

Of course I'm dreaming. This would never happen."Okay," the Matoran says happily as she feels his hand around hers. Pordal was the last person on her mind right now... "What brings you to Ga-Koro?" she asks Tarkis; trying to hold back from giggling again.Might as well ask some questions since it's just a dream.

(Jade [Ga-Koro Jade's cabin; talking to Gust])

"I'm sorry, babe," Jade apologizes as she wraps her arms around Gust. "You were just too good to be true when I met you and I didn't want my stupid past to ruin our future. It was selfish of me to keep it a secret, I'm sorry."-Mef Man

IC - Reik - Hospital"Caramel and chocolate-covered strawberries."They both looked at him. He shrugged, chuckling."I'm a stickler for a good mix."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"It's alright," he said, wrapping her arms about him and kissing her neck. "It's out now, and we're moving past it. Together."IC: Emarosa (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Emarosa giggled and sighed."You two are the greatest," she said, smiling. "Thank you for being here."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Tekan: He didn't seem to notice the Ni-Matoran as he rested on a nearby lilypad. It was only after a few minutes the the Parakuka began to flash an blurry image of Twara in his head. Tekan was confused for a few seconds. The confusion soon turned into horror as he realized that someone had seen the thing attached to him. The homeless hero thought for a few moments. Since he was going to get run out of Ga-Koro anyways, he figured that getting something to eat would be the best of course of action. Tekan followed closest smell of food to a nearby restaurant. Coincidentally, Tawara had also been dining there. He passed by a window, unknowingly passing right in front of her, on his way towards the back of the restaurant. He carefully hid himself under his cloak as he began climbing the wall.OOC: Originally Gyren was supposed to get some CD by having to deal with the amoral Parakuka. But since he's dead, I had to make a new character based on the aborted arc.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: (Tarkis)"Well...I was playing at a wedding you see, you know the big one everyone was talking about. Well it was all going fine, until it was attacked by some guys with glowing marks. They tore right through, the band and I barely escaped with our lives." Tarkis really played up the sadness over what had occured. Did it suck, yes, but did he really feel bad about a few guards dying. To be honest he didn't, he didn't know any of them, so why feel bad, but for this girl, he would feel bad. "Well other than that, this is the most beautiful place on Mata Nui, and then I get to meet somebody like you." This guy had lied through his teeth so many times, he had lied to so many girls, left so many broken hearts and he didn't feel the slightest bit sad about it. Heck, it seemed the girls of this island loved him even more for it.

IC: HelsinaAlright forget the ocean....she decided to go to the bar, maybe she could do something for fun and get someone to do it for her. She walked off to the Koro.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: HelsinaThe Toa of plantlife walked through the streets and entered the bar. She say down and ordered a small drink.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis