Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LiaraLiara laughed bitterly. "Sweet? No, I'm a selfish little b****. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."She blushed, and backpedaled frantically. "Any of you. I don't know what I'd do if I lost any of you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Tarkis)"That sounds great, this secret place sounds like it will be tons of fun." Tarkis laughed. Spending time in the company of a beautiful girl? Seeing her in a swim suit, well this place was simply the best. Tarkis was also laughing for another reason. The idea that Gamelia actually believed she was special, she was one of many and he didn't feel the slightest bit bad for thinking that way. Cecerik would have never let his brother treat people like this, the sickening way he treated woman, but then again Cercerik left him, so apparently he wasn't that important. It wasn't like he had cared enough to ever return, he just disappeared on Tarkis and Tarkis didn't know how to handle it. It didn't excuse his current thought processes and behavior and attitude towards others. "Well you already got to see me in a swim suit, so now we'll be even." Tarkis grinned. "So what would you suggest I have for dinner?" He asked.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Restaurant in Ga-Koro, talking to Tarkis])

"Just depends on whether you like seafood, seafood, or seafood," she jokes; looking over the menu as she talks. "Most of the food here is caught and cooked from the bay, but there are a few other meats on here as well. Ah, and here's a list of full vegetable foods," the Matoran states, pointing out a particular item on the menu. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to get something fishy," she adds before setting down her menu.-Mef Man

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Tillian smiled at her softly and poked the area of her cheek that was blushing."It's alright, Liara. I know what you meant," he said, even thought it was very obvious that he didn't know what she had meant.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Shouldn't be," he replied. "Burns were mainly around my torso, and the lacerations were near the forehead and cheekbones--wait. Liara. Do I look like the Joker? Am I hideous?"He began to frantically search for a mirror, but then stopped."I don't want to see." -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraLiara almost laughed, but restrained herself. She tapped him playfully on the cheek. "You look as great as you usually do."Reaching into another pouch on her waist, she withdrew a smaller, glass container. "I can put this on the cuts, if you like."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)The tap-compliment combo was too much for Tillian to bear: he let out a little meep and blushed, his face so hot that you could grill a cheeseburger on it."That'd...be nice," he said, silently wondering what was going on...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraLiara couldn't hold back a small chuckle. She started applying a sticky mixture to the cuts she could see. It started to harden quickly."This is a mixture I invented. Tree sap and a few other things. It hardens into a flexible, but strong covering. Sort of like a super-scab."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Um...Liara?" asked Tillian, grinning. "Since my medical opinion might be a bit off - I'm biased, I want to get out of this bed - how long until you think I can request discharge without being too risky?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Well..." he mumbled. "The ribs that the Rahkshi hit me in back in Po-Koro are screwed up again, I can feel it. But you know what? I think that if I can do this right..."He propped himself up on his elbows."Juturna used: stand!" he yelled, trying to push himself out of bed; the Toa of Gravity only succeeded in plopping back down on the bed and groaning. "It's not very effective..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Ribs you say?"Liara ran a head over the affected area, causing a slight groan of pain from Tillian. "Hmm. Not much anyone can do about that. Unless I had a Mask of Healing. But I don't."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Yeah..." agreed the lieutenant colonel, running his hand over his ribs. "Anyway...Juturna used STAAAAAAAND!"This time, Tillian managed to push himself onto his feet."Super effective, aw, yeah!" he said, grinning like a madman. "Seen my shirt...?"IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Well, obviously you have to start with some basic form of instruction," he said. "In my case, I learned a single chord and then played around with it, modified it, until I learned some others. From there, it was easy."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"It's probably ashes. Which means you'll have to go back to your house to get another." Liara rolled her eyes. "I'm sure that you will break many Ga-Koroan hearts, but you haven't got many options."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liara"It's my job, haven't you figured that out? I have the bedside manner of a saint, and the usual behavior of the devil." Liara retorted, a grin forming on her face. "Can you walk fine?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Yeah," he replied jovially, testing his legs. "I should be fine. I...should be fine."He caught Liara in a giant hug and spun her around the room, looking for all the world like a guy who either just broke out of Karzahni or a mental asylum."I'm gonna be fine I'm gonna be fine I'm gonna be fine!"IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Eh. I'll teach you soon. It might make sense then."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Lux Saran - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaLux brought one hand up to his temple, wincing a little at the sight of blood, "Ouch..."He looked back up to Hakilve, getting onto his feet, "Well, I'm fairly certain I got hit by a table in all the confusion and I wouldn't be surprised if I've gotten some brain damage. But other than that, all's cool!"He glanced around the room in dismay, "How about you? Are you okay? What happened to you?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: LiaraLiara's eyes widened, and she patted Tillian on the back. "Yeah, you're gonna be fine." She paused, "You know, it's a good thing my flask of Salamanders' is kept padded."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Restaurant)Tawara's question went unanswered. Well, I guess I can't blame them if they don't want to talk."Well, thanks for the food. Before I take off, I've got two questions for you guys. One, is there any way off this island, and two, do you know any way to bring back the dead? Though I'm sure 'no' is the answer for both. Oh, and guy who bought the food, when and where should I bring your lunch?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Angel (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"No for both, yeah. Sorry."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Well, I'll try it soon. We can see how it goes."IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Why's that?" he asked, not releasing Liara from the hug. I'm gonna be fine I'm gonna be fine I'm gonna be fine...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Restaurant)"Just wonderin'. This island is weird enough that I though there might be a chance."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: LiaraLiara laughed, as she looked at Tillian's expression. "I'm fine. I'm a big girl, Til. And now that you're markless, I don't think you could hurt me with a hug if you tried."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"I'm coming," he replied firmly. "You're not changing my mind on this, darling."IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"And I'm markless!" he said loudly, succumbing to a fresh bout of excitement. "God, Liara, all I have to do is stop being so...ugly and fangy."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME