Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Miha"I'm gonna fly around the ocean, see if he's on any of the boats." Miha said, getting back on Angle. She took off towards where the Infernavika was, not knowing that it was her lifelong rival's ship.OOC:Hey Ghosthands, feel like interacting with a Matoran who holds grudges? And won't stop till she gets revenge?

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: ZealokanHe held out his hand, and tryed to absorb the Skakdi's kinetic energy, but too late. The ever-grinning creature rammed into him, sending him tumbling to the ground. Within seconds, he was back to his feet, Reverse Blades at the Skakdi's neck. 'Look, whatever-your-name-is, I don't want to hurt you, but if you keep this up, I might just have to. So I recommend getting out of here while you can. This Makutaspawn is trouble, so you could either leave, or help us take him down. Which is it going to be?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: The Captain jumped up and down repeatedly in excitement. "CAP'N'S ON DECK! CAP'N'S ON DECK! CAP'N'S ON-MRRF!"It did appear that the most illustrious mercenary had just bit his mouth into the rigging in his frenzy.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:"No" screamed Shadow-Lantz. "Do not harm Rhow, Toa. And Rhow, do not listen to the monster. Lantz looked on with wonder from within his own head. He did not understand why Makuta cared so much about Rhow. She was a Skakdi after all. Now, no longer in control of his body, Lantz wondered why he spoken to her. He reasoned that when he was in control, Makuta's darkness had some sort of effect on his thoughts. Not the most pleasant of concepts, but not the worst. No, when dealing with a master such as Makuta, there were many worse options."Toa, remember that it was you that attacked me. I'm not sure why, but even the most corrupt Toa can understand the idea of redemption. Was Toa Lewa not affected by Makuta? And was he not able to combat the Infection? Yes, my body has been tainted, but my soul is pure and I now work for the Turaga. You must believe me" Shadow-Lantz said.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Zealokan, PayigesHe spoke in frustration at the persistant creature. 'You know, as much as I'd like to believe that-'The Toa of Lightning cut in, her normally-yellow eyes black, her voice emotionless. 'The Dark One talks with the Corrupted's voice. He seeks only to confuse you, then end you. A message to the island. a message that he is a god.' The colour returned to her eyes, and Payiges clutched her head in pain, screaming. She calmed down, and managed to raise a Scimitar in the direction of Lantz's head. 'Ha. Makuta, a god. What a joke.' The resultant lightning blast would've had the power to raze a whole block of huts. And it was going right towards the Hordika's face.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Dekuna watched the gukko took flight and disappeared into the sky. While the others in the group flew aroujnd looking for Zygad, he wandered aimlessly through the streets of Ga-koro, looking for the disappearing uncle. He found no trace, but kept his sensitive ears open for any mention of the name "Zygad".OOC: Dekuna open for interaction.

ppg2.png

IC:Miha"No... I think I know him though. And if he's who I think he is, he needs to be taken down. He's the one who almost ruined my life." Miha responded, hoping it was Lohkar, so she could get her revenge.

IC: Ramanox Ramanox had decided to walk around Ga-Koro for the time being. He had been looking out at the beach when he saw Gukko riders arrive. Gukko riders? They must be from Le-Wahi, perhaps they know of what happened to Tamaru. I need to find whether its my fault he died or not. Ramanox ran towards them. "You there, the ones with the Gukko birds. MInd if I ask you a question?" Ramanox shouted as he ran towards them.OOC: That'd be Snelly and Miha

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC:I'm assuming that Miha and Snelly can't hear Ramanox, as they're near Lohkar's ship, which I think is pretty far away from the shore...IC:Miha"He stole the treasure on a ship that me and my siblings were taking to get here." Miha explained. "Causing some other pirate named... Raknar to attack our ship." Miha stopped for a moment. "His name was Lohkar. Captain Lohkar." She then prepared to board the ship, but stopped and turned towards Snelly. "He has immunities to poison by the way. Sadly I learned that at the cost of one of my best toxins ever."OOC:Ghosthands! Prepare to be boarded! :PEDIT: Also, if you want the whole story, check on the BZPRPG wikia. It's called, Ocean of Fear. (It's also not completely finished, but we worked out the details of how it roughly ends.)

IC: The Captain spotted the two beings on gukkos preparing to board in his peripheral vision. He hastily covered up all evidence that he had just been making out with the disk launcher and pivoted it to face them."CAP'N!," called the good gunner to Lohkar, saluting with one hand while he kept his other on the trigger. "Permission to fire?"

[Profiles]

OOC: Don't ships dock at shores, oh well :notsure:.Ocean of Fear, our way to kill boredom during the down time. Roleplaying as teenage Nikaron was a lot a fun.IC: Ramanox sighed they couldn't hear him, well I suppose I should remain in the background unseen, and lend a hand should they need it. Thinking Ramanox crept closer to the riders this time from shadows. Stealth was his element.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Oh, sorry about that Toa Onarax, didn't see your post. IC: Snelly, WraithSnelly had heard everything he need to hear about these guys, they were criminals and they must be stopped. "Okay, show time. Wraith, why don't you distract them with your ghostliness?""Very well." Wraith flew down right onto the deck. Maybe these guys are the superstitious kind of sailors? "Beware sea-dwellers! I haunt these waters, I died at sea long ago to blood thirsty pirates! I am here for revenge!" Wraith put on as good of a show as he could.Snelly decided to jump off his gukko and land on the deck behind the commotion hopefully unnoticed. OOC: Wraith is technically a ghost due to a Mask of Spirit incident.... if you didn't know that already.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: The Captain nearly jumped in fright, sending three disks with oil toppings at Miha's rough location. He soon recovered his senses, however, and continued shooting at the gukko-flying matoran."EAT LETTUCE, FLYING-BIRD-THING! OH WAIT, DO BIRDS EAT LETTUCE? AND DON'T I MEAN WOOD? WHATEVER. CAP'N, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF I SHOOT SOME MORE," he stated in all caps rather loudly as he sent a bunch more disks flying around the gukko.OOC: Do note that because of The Captain's control over oil, he can guide the disks in midair to the degree that they can change trajectory slightly to hit their targets or to slightly slow them down/speed them up. So Miha and her gukko will have a rather hard time not getting knocked out of the sky by the automatic kanoka launcher's projectiles :}-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC:MihaMiha however, was also armed. And had been taking lessons from Kirgon. She easily shot down each disk heading towards her with her own. She motioned for Angle to put her down. Miha then landed next to Snelly. She started towards Lohkar ignoring The Captain, hoping to figure out if it was her arch-rival... OOC:I'd say no more action till Ghosthands arrives... That sound alright to everyone? Seeing as this is his ship, and he's the targeted one.EDIT: Never mind...

IC: The Captain's mouth opened in an 'o'. "Aw, man!," whined he. He was rather looking forward to seeing the annoying bird fall...Then he got over the lack of hits and pulled out his loaded repeating crossbow. Turning in the swivel-gun's chair, the most illustrious toa opened fire on the two over the heads of his fellow crew members. "EAT BOLTS! WAIT, DOES THAT MAKE ME ZEUS MATA NUI? AW YEAH!," Aki cried.

[Profiles]

IC: Snelly, WraithDestiny flew off up into the sky...away from the scene, ready to be called back by her master at a moments notice. Snelly stood by with his Hau activated, he stood between Miha and the arrows. The arrows bounced in recoil.Wraith decided to spook the gunner. He hovered over to him until he was right in the Captain's face. "I'll start my revenge with you!" He slowly moved his body toward the Captain, slowing going through his disk launcher. Hopefully this guy will be fooled.

Edited by Snelly

IC:MihaMiha continued towards Lohkar, trying to make absolutely sure that it was him. She wanted to be sure it was him.OOC:Miha's not going to be doing much of anything else, so why not postpone until GH arrives?

IC: The Captain spat in Wraith's face and blew a raspberry. "YOU'RE SUCH A DUMB GHOST, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SCARE ME!," yelled the gunner. Seeing, however, that his bolts were not effective, tears started running down Rua's mask. "YOU'LL PAY!," he sobbed.But yet again, Aki was not out of tricks. He sheathed the repeating crossbow and pulled out his surujin. Even through his tears, the merc smiled. "TAKE MY WEIGHT, YOU DUMB BELL!"With that, the good Captain chucked the surujin over the shield and at Miha's feet in a surprise attack. It probably wouldn't do any damage. Then again, tying her up right now would ensure CHOP-CHOP TIEM later, he visibly thought with a maniacal gleam in his eye. Doomslayer unsheathed his kukri and grinned as he ran across the deck around Snelly and towards Miha. CHOP-CHOP TIEM looked like it'd be coming pretty soon.

[Profiles]

IC: Snelly, Wraith"Bad move." Snelly smiled, drew out his twin katana's lightning fast. He moved in front of the would be attacker. "If you want her, you have to kill me first." Snelly decided not to take any chances with this guy, and unleashed a blast of wind to slow the Toa of Oil's approach. Wraith tried to act as ghost like as possible with the other sailor's on the ship. Wailing and screeching when possible. Flying through their bodies too for good measure.OOC: Well, I guess Snelly and the Captain can keep fighting until Ghosthands get's online again.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Jsyk, Snelly cannot know that The Captain is a Toa of Oil. That would be metagaming, as Snelly's never seen one before and thus has no idea of what they look like ;} He probably thinks he's a Toa of Earth at the moment.As for manipulating madu cabolo, which he will show later in this post: That is because his are coated in oil. Therefore, he can move them around by using his Oil power.IC: The Captain grinned again. Time to unleash his secret weapon."EAT MY BLADE!," yelled he, waving the kukri wildly in left hand as he charged. But not all was as it seemed in his seemingly amateur attack...While one hand flailed into an overhead chopping position, the other was readying to grab and catch the foe's wrist even as he slipped around the attack of a katana. Only a highly trained fighter would know such a movement based by how his arm was slightly changing stance.As well, one madu cabolo slipped out of his pack and rolled across his back armor, down towards his left foot's heel. Due to the thickness of The Captain's armor, Snelly could not possibly see the fruit even at such a close distance.

[Profiles]

OOC: Yes of course, I suppose it will be quite a surprise, oh and jsyk, Snelly is a skilled swordsmen, and will notice your hand movements.IC: Snelly, WraithSnelly saw what this Toa of Earth was trying to do, Snelly's left katana locked with the kukri. Snelly then used his right foot and quickly lifted it up and pushed on the Captain's chest, pushing him back."That kind of dirty trick won't work on me Toa of Earth, you're dealing with one of the best swordsmen in all the gukko force. Now, I think it's my turn!"Snelly ran toward the Captain. Blades ready to strike, he began swing both swords horizontally, then'd both eventually meet at the Captain's head.

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):The explosions finally woke Raknar up.He had been sleeping by the time Lohkar came aboard, the Captain's arrival barely noted in Raknar's semi-conscious brain. But the repeating sounds of Madu Cabolo blowing up finally bored their way through the haze around Raknar's mind; his eyes shot open and he leapt to his feet, axe already traveling behind his shoulder.And then Raknar stopped, blinking at his own silliness, and pulled out his zamor launcher."Karzahni!" Raknar shouted, pulling the launcher's trigger and sending three shots at the Toa standing before The Captain. "Can't a pirate get a minute of rest?"He ignored the beings in ghost form -- they could do nothing except fly through him, and if they materialized within other pirates they would die too, so Raknar would have a second to react if a ghost assaulted him. His focus was currently on the physical threat.

OOC: Wraith is a harmless disembodied spirit actually, and can't harm you, nor can be harmed, merely a pointless distraction that isn't really working :PIC: Wraith, SnellyWraith gave up his act in embarrassment, he was a terrible actor. "Alright I'm gonna switch to spectator mode..." He stood by and did nothing.Snelly had to back off his attack on the Captain to avoid the zamors. "This isn't working! Time to run!" Putting away his weapons, he dashed off toward Miha, picked her up, and ran below deck. He found a empty barrel and stuffed Miha in it, "Whatever happens stay here until the coast is clear!" He ran further below the deck. "Now, where exactly am I? This ship is huge!" OOC: Not really sure the lay out of the ship, assuming it's massive and has at least a couple decks maybe?

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Swordsmanship has absolutely NOTHING to do with not being a newb at other types of combat such as grappling, Snelly. I'm calling you out on that. I most definitely should've explained it better, but even so, use common sense next time.Note that this attack would occur right when the swordsman here is getting shot at. What, do you honestly think a guy in the middle of fighting one is going to let one escape that easily? IC: However, Snelly had forgotten one crucial fact: When he lifted his leg, it had been grabbed in a split second by a grinning toa. "SUPER SECRET-"Said Doomslayer proceeded to lunge in and grind his thigh against Snelly's groin even as his kukri blocked one katana and his elbow deflected the forearm wielding another."-ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE:-"Doomslayer grinned again from his grappling position, one leg twixt the foe toa's legs pressing into his groin, one hand keeping the leg in the air and unable to move, and one kukri blocking his foe's blade. In such a position it was nigh impossible for the foe to see anything between the two's legs."-ONE THOUSAND YEARS-"The madu cabolo rolled down to the back of his calf to remain hidden while The Captain distracted the toa, then rolled off and floated into the air, right between the foe toa's aforementioned legs."-OF DEATH!," the good Aki Rua cried triumphantly as the fruit rammed up right in between the Toa of Air's buttocks, spread wide apart due to The Captain's holding up of one leg.ka-BOOMOOC: You may take that attack a bit less seriously than what else he throws at you, because otherwise, there wouldn't be much left of Snelly's midsection. But it's still one madu coated in oil blowing up in his anus (which, coincidentally, is right below the large intestine's ending). That is going to hurt like living heck, not to mention burn for a pretty long time and seriously damage him. He's probably out of the fight.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC:MihaMiha turned and saw Raknar. That did it. She was officially angry. "Raknar? Raknar... Raknar. RAKNAR!" She burst out of the barrel screaming her head off. She fired three disks at the Skakdi. "YOU. RUINED. MY. LIFE!"FovFov, who had gotten a good night's sleep, heard Miha's angry shouts. "Raknar... Isn't that the guy who attacked the ship I arrived on this island with?" he shrugged. "Hey Brekan!" he said, getting up. "I'm sorry to say this, but I got some personal issues that I need to go solve with violence." he started walking to where he had heard Miha's screaming. "You can come if you want."OOC:Two revenges for the price of one! Sweet! :P

IC: Solaris was still asleep by the time the boat of Iron Sand came up on the shore of Ga-Wahi. When the clunk sounded, Solaris jumped, surprising Kahua and Mip."Are we there yet?" he mumbled, drowsily.Mip shrugged. "Looks like it," he replied. "Alright, Kahua. Let's hike to the village and set up shop."The small Toa of Fire stepped out of the boat, putting pressure on his ankle. "AAAH," he yelled. "Gonna need a doctor, first."Solaris looked down at his own wounds. "Yeah," he said. "And a stiff drink."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC:MihaMiha charged him, dodging the zamor sphere. "FAIR AND SQUARE!?" She shouted, enraged. She fired another disk at him, then drew her razor sharp melee disk and slashed at him with it.OOC:Karzahini hath no wrath like an angry Miha. :P