Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Seriously? Ignore my posts completely? First of all, your wrong about that, why would a swordsman not know about other types of combat, Snelly isn't just a swordsman anyway, I guess I should have made that clear, and besides, I was below deck, thanks for ignoring that post. You have to come to me before you do anything to me I'm afraid.Okay, I'm editing this, but I'm only getting moderate damage from that attackIC: Snelly, WraithSnelly was hurting from that explosion from that crazy Toa of Earth, he's lower half was burning like crazy, some kind of sticky oil? Snelly felt really numb all over though, and he couldn't hear that great, too much ringing. He turned around to see Miha yelling, he barely heard it though, it limped over toward them. "I'm coming...Miha." He wasn't in good shape and he knew it.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I'll edit a proper IC into this post when you read mine again.Looking at Snelly's profile, I saw that he's a newb at being a toa and that his only real weapons are swords and the gukko. I never saw that he had any experience in anything else-no combat experience, even. Did I say that about The Captain? Yes, RIGHT DOWN TO THE GRAPPLING. If you think knowledge and experience-assuming muscle memory and strength aren't as important for the sake of argument-can be omitted from a profile, then you shouldn't be RPing. I stated that attack was previous to him going below decks and shoving Miha in a barrel and justified that (which you've conveniently ignored). Snelly can't just run away from a fight and not get at the very least a good few projectiles in his back. Nor can he expect to kick The Captain, an experienced grappler and reader of body language to see when something's coming (though you don't need much of that skill for that high a kick, anyway), in the chest and get away with it. The way you post is as though you can simply press some button saying 'disengage' from combat to get out of it when fighting an experienced soldier with weapons in their hands, or some button labelled 'martial arts' when you suddenly and conveniently learn how to kick someone who may be a MMA champ in the chest without them doing anything to stop that.A swordsman who is just a swordsman, or just that and a bird-trainer, wouldn't know excrement about grappling. That is what I meant.EDIT: My attack was a JUSTIFIED autohit. The Captain clearly distracted Snelly by announcing the name of his move to leave him hanging and prevented him from really seeing in between their legs by the proximity of their bodies decreasing to something like several centimeters, at the most. Even if the madu cabolo made a noise when it was being rolled across The Captain's body, it would've been blotted out by Doomslayer's yell. There is practically no way Snelly can notice it in time to throw the madu elsewhere.EDIT 2: Soooo glad that was cleared up.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):Raknar swore, diving back the other way and nearly slamming his chin into the wooden wall at the border of the deck. He pushed himself angrily back onto his feet -- and then stumbled backwards again, the melee disk leaving a long cut that trailed from the bottom of Raknar's chest down to his right hip."What's the matter?" the Skakdi retorted, drawing his axe. "Can't handle life bein' unfair? I managed to grab a good deal o' cargo 'fore your li'l friend threw me overboard. The strong survive; the whiny ones get pummeled." He jabbed forward with the axe tip, trying to get Miha to back away.

IC:"Look at yourselves" Shadow-Lantz begun. He was starting to get slightly annoyed with these two Toa. They were soooo stubborn. But not matter. They would realize the truth in due time."You, the supposed upholders of justice. You attack a being, without provocation I might add, that was unfortunate enough to have been corrupted by Makuta and now seeks the light by working for the Turaga. You accuse said being of evil acts, although you have no real idea what these acts may have been nor do you have any witness'. And now you refuse to even show mercy. I may be a Hordika, but it would seem you two are far more beastly than myself."In his head, Lantz listened as The Shadow, or Makuta, used and manipulated his body without care. He had to admit, The Shadow was quite a convincing speaker.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: The Captain swaggered away. He had let go of the toa ears ringing. Unfortunately for the others on the ship, that meant he had no idea how loud he actually was being."THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE CAPTAIN AKI RUA DOOMSLAYER THE FIRST!," he yelled proudly, giving a fistpump in victory while standing up straight to fireworks exploding in the background. Not like anyone else reacted to them, though, so the toa simply guessed they were invisible fireworks (which didn't cover the sound, but they could be silent, too. you could never know with these things).He then saw Raknar in trouble and saluted. "FIRST MATE! I SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH ASSISTANCE AT ONCE!," cried the toa.Charging forward, he picked up his surujin and chucked it at the back of Miha's legs to entangle them. If the little matoran was caught, then she could be more easily get CHOPITTY-CHOPPED by Raknar. And then maybe they'd have taken out another enemy with DE POWAH UHF TEEMWERK (that and just awesome). So the fat skakdi wouldn't be mad at him and he'd get to look cool. AW YEAH!

[Profiles]

OOC: Well this fight is just silly. Quite silly in fact.IC Yasurek: Yasurek swam back to the surface, finding himself next to the ship. He climbed up the side to find what looked like the remains of an explosion, The Captain doing a victory pose and yelling, and the sounds of Raknar in some sort of scuffle. It was a very odd thing to come back to."What the..." was all he could say as he finished climbing onto the deck. He was quite tired from all the swimming and holding his breath so he decided he'd sit this fight out unless he was needed. It didn't look that difficult so he was sure the crew could prevail. He sat down and began to catch his breath.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: TellusTellus, seeing the Gukko land and hearing the sounds of battle above, had swam around the ship for several minutes before finding a rope ladder leading to the deck. While climbing the ladder, he heard a large boom and Doomslayer shouting loudly. The first mate, needin' assistance? Must be one Karzahni of a battle.... and I'm missin' it! While Tellus usually preferred not to fight, he hadn't been in a fight for a while and wanted a little something to break up the monotony that had plagued the voyage so far.Tellus' head, dripping wet and with a soggy old tricorne perched upon it, popped above the rail. "Ahoy, what's goin' on here? Did you rogues already break somethin' that I'll 'ave ta fix?"

IC: Snelly, Wraith"Hey! LET GO OF HER!" Snelly didn't realize how loud he was being. He drew one of the throwing daggers he had purchased in Ko-Koro."Alright, you can do this, your an expert at this in the shooting range..." He aimed for the Captain's back, and chucked it. Though his vision was rather blurry still...wasn't sure if that was the Toa of Earth he threw it at or the other guy."Gee...I feel kinda...dizzy...." Snelly slumped over to the wall, not even looking to see if his target at been hit.

IC: TellusTellus watched as someone threw a knife in the general direction of two crewman. Then he slumped against a wall.Tellus smiled. Being a Toa of Plantlife aboard a wooden ship certainly had advantages. Using his power, he caused the wall to grow around the guy slumped against the wall (Snelly). Of course, it wasn't instant, but the Toa looked so tired there probably wasn't much he could do about it. If everything went the way Tellus hoped it would, only the Toa's head and legs would be free.

IC:MihaMiha back-flipped, causing the thrown weapon to head towards Raknar. She then bounced herself to the edge of the ship. She let loose with a loud whistle, sorta like the one that Snelly had used to call his gukko, hoping that Snelly's gukko would come to her call. She then bounded onto Angle and grabbed some more disks, launching three more at Raknar. "If you're so strong, why can a small matoran and a single Toa match a whole ship full of pirates?"FovFov noticed quite a few beings climbing onto the pirate ship, and started heading towards where they had climbed on. No way he would be left out of the action.OOC:What, Brekan doesn't want to come? :P

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: The knife whirred through the air--And was parried just barely by The Captain's kukri.Doomslayer grinned happily. He had turned around at the call, not a second too soon. His sharp eyes had spotted the dagger poised to be thrown at his back as he turned and caused him to turn with kukri readying to parry as well. "THPBBT," he spat, blowing another raspberry at his falling foe before turning back. Hopefully, the jerky little matoran hadn't capitalized on the second he wasn't looking at her and hadn't done anything to wreck his plans...Seeing that she had, however, he pouted. But then his face lit up. What a brilliant idea!Charging across the deck once more, Doomslayer hopped into the rotating launcher's seat. His eyes zoomed in on the gukko again. Time to shoot.Within seconds, several more disks were flying at and around Angle. "EAT MORE LETTUCE!," he shouted. "CUZ MY LETTUCE DOESN'T TASTE GOOD! IT'S, UH...EXPLOSIVE! YEAH, EXPLODING LETTUCE WILL BLOW YOU ALL UP. DIE, STUPID BIRDIE!"

[Profiles]

IC: Snelly, WraithSnelly was enveloped as the wall grew around him. He wasn't sure if was real or not. Until he couldn't move. "Okay. This isn't good." He began to struggle. The wall started to crack.

Edited by Snelly

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):Raknar sidestepped the surujin easily. Taking advantage of the distraction, Miha leapt onto a Gukko and chucked three more disks."You've got a lot of disks there," Raknar chortled, diving underneath them once more and then firing a shot right above Miha's head to keep her from taking off. "You gonna run out any time soon?" From his lying position, Raknar gathered his limbs together in a crouch and leapt forward like a Muaka, swinging his axe downward so the Gukko couldn't fly up out of the way.

IC: Zealokan, PayigesJudging by the fact that Lantz was still talking, Payiges' attack had missed. She raised her Scimitar to make another strike, but Zealokan pushed her arm down. 'Look, let me talk to him.' He called out to the Hordika, 'Lantz, I think it's quite obvious that we don't like each other, so maybe it's best that we stop fighting and just leave each other alone. But that bounty is still bugging me, so I think I'm just going to go around and take down all the posters you've put up. And what are you going to do?' He grinned. 'I'll let you figure that out.'And with that, he took all of Lantz' kinetic energy, leaving him immobile, and took off sprinting, distributing the stolen energy between him and the Toa of Lightning. He yelled to Payiges 'You take the northern half of Ga-Koro, I'll take the southern half! Take down every bounty poster you find!' She nodded, and ran off towards Northern Ga-Koro. She found a poster, incinerated it with a bolt of lightning, and thought to herself One down, anywhere from one to one hundred to go.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: True, but compared to the average Toa you'd think wood would be pretty easy to break, but don't worry you got Snelly...he's not going anywhere.IC: Snelly, WraithSnelly eyed the Toa of Plantlife. "Hey, stop that...or it's gonna get really windy in here!" He made good on his threat, he began to make wind blow uncontrollably and randomly through out the deck. "I'll never surrender! Never! Bwahahah!" Snelly laughed for the heck of it. He was honestly having fun...the wood was getting closer to his chest though, making it rather tight.OOC: He might be a little crazy... :P

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Oh, you'd be surprised. Still, you do have a point, and he's trapped, so no complaints here. :PIC: TellusTellus rolled his eyes at the maddened Toa. "Time ta go nighty-night, Windy!" Tellus drew his cutlass and brought the hilt down towards the Toa of Air's head. Should it make contact, the Toa would be knocked out... probably. You never can tell.

IC: Snelly, Wraith"OW! Hey that hurt!" Snelly complained. He prominently fell unconscious. OOC: Why did we board a pirate ship again? This seems to me like it was a horrible idea...thank you Miha for getting us captured by pirates.

IC Yasurek:Yasurek took a look at the battle. The agile matoran had jumped on a gukko and was trying to escape from the ship despite Raknar and Doomslayers best efforts. The other toa had been knocked out, and the ethereal toa was floating there. Yasurek decided to go talk to him."Hello there, ethereal toa," he said to the toa. "May I ask why you and your friends are attacking our ship?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Snelly, WraithWraith stared at Yasurek. "Something to do with revenge, quite frankly I'm not sure precisely what her reasons for dragging me and this poor sap here where. You'd have to ask the Le-matoran. As for me. Well, I'm just along for the ride, if I had my body I personally wouldn't even be here."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: FRREEEEDDOOOMMM!!! *dances around happy to be free of the glitch*IC: Kalama ran his hand down his mask. He had a lot of work ahead of him with these two at this rate. "Oi..." He said tiredly.Pausing for a minute he analyzed the situation before him.Utter and complete awkward silence fell over the group. A Ga-Matoran went by. "Hi Kalama.""Hi Hahli.""...this looks weird.""I know right?""You going to do something about it?""Yes.""Okay. Say hi to the others for me.""Bye Hahli.""Bye Kalama." The Matoran wandered off to continue her reign of terror as 'Hahli the Plant Slayer.'Sighing the Matoran finally spoke to the three Toa again."Long story short Agarin that rather unconscious fellow over there is Macku's would-be killer. Last I saw he was in the custody of some mercenaries. i have no idea who the lass beating on him is. Tanuka, watch and learn."Finally he turned to the third Toa who had been smashing in Argentum's face."As much as I would like to accommodate that request. I hardly know you. If I knew your name and the nature of the business you wanted to discuss that might be another story. 'Too many secrets tend to drive one mad' Mother has said before. If it's of a nature I don't deem dangerous, I see no reason why you can't share it here."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: @Kalama: 'Hahli the Plant Slayer' XDPirates and boarders, I am hereby giving an explanation for Lohkar's long absence.IC (Lohkar)The door of the Captain's Cabin opened, and Lohkar emerged, a towel round his neck.He stopped dead, seeing at the same moment a vaguely familiar Matoran on a Gukko, his First Mate jumping into the air, some sort of ghost, Doomslayer firing wildly (it was a miracle he'd not yet hit the mast), a Toa who appeared to be trapped in the wood of the ship, and a small portion of the deck burning."Worse things 'appen at sea," he said with a sigh. He paused. "Oh. I am at sea."And with that he walked towards the fight."RIGHT!" he roared. "Anyone feel like tellin' me what is happenin', an' why I was not informed of there bein' a boardin' party on my ship?"He looked at Miha, Wraith and Snelly, then did a double-take to look at Miha again.He glanced sideways to Raknar, grinning."Well, isn't this just a lovely little reunion!"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Havon and Mimira flying in from Ta-WahiIC: Havon, MimiraHavon and Mimira flew over Ga-koro, where they spotted Dekuna and Eamerzon as well. And some matoran named Sizin, but they didn't know that."Hey guys! Where is Snelly? I though he was with you!" Havon yelled from about 40 feet about them. Mimira's gukko flew in circles around the area.

IC: "I SPOTTED THE VILLAINS AND TRIED TO TELL YOU, CAP'N. BUT I HAD TO MAKE A HEROIC SACRIFICE AND NOT TELL YOU SO THAT I COULD MAKE THEM EAT LETTUCE," The Captain explained even as he fired more disks."HEY, CABIN MATORAN!," he then called, still shooting kanoka. "GIMME THE THROWING KNIFE ON DECK FROM THAT GUY! AND SOME MORE KANOKA! BECAUSE I DON'T USE HAMMERSPACE AM GONNA RUN OUT PRETTY SOON!"And then the machine-gunning Doomslayer remembered something. "OH, YEAH, AND I TOOK OUT THE DUMB GUY IN PLANTS ALL BY MYSELF!," he announced proudly.

[Profiles]

IC: The Captain lifted up his non-firing hand and scratched his head. "WELL, UH...UH, I THINK IT MIGHT BUT, ER...FIRE WARDS OFF THE EVIL SPIRITS OF DEPARTED GUYS WHO GOT HIT ON THE HEAD WITH TROPICAL FRUIT AND DIED. PLUS, THE ONLY GUY WHO'S IN ON THE PLAN APART FROM ME IS TOO BUSY RIGHT NOW."

[Profiles]

OOC:Guys, Miha's not gonna run out soon. She has loads of disks in the saddle pouch on her gukko. :P Not hammer space, just a saddle pouch.IC:MihaBut Raknar was a bit too slow, as Angle had leapt into the sky right before he fired. Angle then proceeded to dodge the disks, barely avoiding most of them. One hit her, and she faltered, but eventually righted herself. She had enough time to do this, because Lohkar finally decided to show his face, distracting the crazy shooter."Well isn't this just a lovely little reunion?" Lohkar said, with a glance at Raknar.At this moment, when Lohkar was distracted with Raknar, Miha flew over Lohkar, and spat at his face. She then took off at high speeds towards land, hoping to find reinforcements.FovFov slowed down, allowing Brekan to follow. "Brekan, we need to get onto that ship over there." Fov said, pointing towards Lohkar's ship. "That's where the shout came from."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: The Captain took one look at the little matoran flying away on the gukko. He wanted to wail to the heavens in despair. He wanted to pout at how he had not gotten to shoot down the birdie.Instead, Doomslayer showed an amazing amount of adult responsibility."WHERE IN KARZHANI IS THAT MATA NUI-FORSAKEN SON-OF-A-PIRAKA CABIN MATORAAAAAAAAAAAAN?!"

[Profiles]

OOC: Just to clarify the Infernavika's position - we're far out in Naho Bay. You might be able to hear a cannon blast from Ga-Koro, but certainly not a shout, and the cannons have not been fired (yet...)IC (Lohkar)Lohkar blinked a couple of times, before removing the towel from his shoulders and wiping his face.He turned around to see Miha flying off in the direction of Ga-Koro."All hands on deck!" he shouted. "I doubt she's just runnin'! Ready the sails an' prepare ta repel boarders!"He returned to the helm, and as the ship began to pick up speed, he tacked so that they began to sail towards the mouth of the bay.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: The Captain saluted and ran back across the deck, picking up the thrown knife, the surujin, and some more ammo by himself. "ROGER THAT, CAP'N! ...WAIT, WHO'S 'ROGER' SUPPOSED TO BE, ANYWAY? WHATEVER."Taking back all his weapons and the loot of the one thrown knife to his swivel gun, Doomslayer sat down and put on a serious face. This was it. Time to prepare for..."YOU ALL'LL EAT LETTUCE...," yelled he across the bay, pausing dramatically for effect, "IN THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!"Any members of the crew glancing up at him now would've probably had their jaws drop through the deck. His kukri's hilt was coming out of the side of his jauntily tipped- over beret. Twelve oil-coated madu surrounded him to form a perfect clock with his body at the center. The toa's surujin drooped across his shoulders much like Lohkar's towel had. His repeating crossbow with a clip loaded lay across his lap. Of course, the merc was sitting on the kanoka-launcher's swivelling seat with hands on the controls. And to complete The Captain's appearance, the throwing knife he had 'looted' was twixt his teeth."COME AT ME BRO!," the good Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First battle cry'd at Ga-Koro once more, cutting quite the rakish figure.

[Profiles]