Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Tanuka rubbed the back of her neck embarrassed looking like she'd rather be wearing a Huna right about now."It's alright." Kalama said. "Just... no need to be THAT loud." He chuckled.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

"Let's see what this Toa has to say to Tanuka first." He cocked his head to the side. "And I still don't know your name." He said to the newcomer.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC:ZygadZygad walked along the beach of Ga-Koro. He stopped at his favorite place, where he often took Miha on vacation when she came to visit. He was surprised to find a note there, with his name on it. He snatched it and read it to himself. Miha... he thought to himself. What have you gotten yourself into now? He rushed off to his boat and set sail towards the large ship on the horizon.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Havon, MimiraHavon and Mimira both went different directions to avoid the disks being launched at them. "Mimira, stay out of firing range! Don't need you to be put at risk right now!""But, Havon-""Just do it!" Havon barely dodged a disk. "Alright, two can play at this game..." He began to fire a barrage of fireballs while flying in a circle around the ship. "I love this mask." He commented as he peppered the ship with fireballs.Mimira flew high enough to watch the battle, but not close enough to be fired at. She noticed Snelly's gukko, Destiny, flying in circles above her.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Why do I get the feeling that our ship is moving at different speeds depending on whoever needs to catch up to it?IC Yasurek:Yasurek heard Lohkar's order and stood up in a ready position. Being a melee combatant, he wouldn't really have much to do until the invaders actually got to the ship, especially since it seemed there were no readily available guns on the deck to use against the boarders. Might as well be ready, he thought. At this rate they'll have plundered the ship and retreated before Doomslayer even comes close to hitting that gukko. I mean, really, how is he not hitting them?He smacked one of the incoming fireballs away from him with a spear. This was almost getting interesting.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC:It's not. Gukko speed = Boat Speed Proto-Drake Speed =/= Boat Speed Zygad's Rowboat =/= Proto-DrakeIC:MihaMiha flung a disk at Yasurek, hoping that he would be too distracted batting at incoming fireballs to notice the disk.

IC: The disk was shot out of the air by Doomslayer, who grinned. The matoran had done exactly what he thought she would.Ignoring the other attackers for the moment, he went after her and solely her, firing in whatever direction it was necessary to force her nearer to his end of the ship. The Captain slightly and quite deliberately overshot every now and then to make it even more urgent for her to fly into his blind spot nearest to the hull.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: HavonHavon saw what Doomslayer was doing. "No you don't." He wasn't about to just let him gun down Miha.He began to form a larger sized fireball than he normally fired, them launched it at Doomslayer. "That should buy her sometime, and hopefully fry that sucker." He began to circle around the ship counter-clockwise and continued his barrage of fireballs. The ship had scorch marks all over it. Where is Snelly, I don't see him, he must be below deck.

Edited by Snelly

IC: TellusTellus was mad now. "NO YE DON'T, LADDY!" he roared. "NOBODY BURNS THIS SHIP WHILE I'M CARPENTER AN' GETS AWAY WI' IT!" Focusing, he called upon his elemental powers.Vines shot out toward Havon's Gukko, trying to ensnare it. Tellus was careful to be sure that the vines were a type that had large amounts of water stored in them, so they wouldn't burn easily at all. Doomslayer would be able to cancel out the large fireball, he was sure.

IC: The good captain heard the approaching fireball and whirled around to blast it away with several kanoka. Several blocked its blast, absorbing the damage. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!"Meanwhile, nine madu cabolo rolled across the deck. They were now each at of their respective closest edges of the deck save the three of 7-'o'-clock, 6-'o'-clock, and 5-'o'-clock.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: GunnerGunner grunted from exertion, a cunning plan already forming in his brilliant mind. He channeled force into the wind he was blowing at the sail, spiralling it over and over in a circle, slowly forming a cyclone. it grazed the sails, but did no actual damage (though no new wind was hitting it).His arms shoot out, sending the new cyclone hurtling at break neck speeds towards Havon and his Gukko.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Uh, Havon isn't using a gukko, he's wearing a Kadin, mask of flight.IC: HavonHavon wasn't on a gukko, but that wouldn't stop that cyclone. Havon brought out his firesword and cut down the vines as best he could, but the cyclone still got to him. It sent him flying high into the sky. "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He yelled as he was spinning uncontrollably going higher and higher.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: ... Oh. My bad, then. :PIC: TellusTellus, seeing that the fireball using Toa had been taken care of for now, ran over to where he had seen a Matoran on a Gukko (Silently, he wondered why he had thought the Toa was on a Gukko) and poked his head over the rail, vines writhing in the air around him like tentacles."'Ello, missy!" Tellus grinned. The tentacles began to descend toward the Matoran. "Enjoyin' yoreself, burnin' the ship an' such like?"

IC:MihaMiha just smiled. "I wouldn't attack me with plants." she said, her grin growing. "I have some resistance to that." She readied her disk and launcher, hoping that she would get captured by the plantlife.

IC: Doomslayer grinned. Time to taunt."COME AT ME SIS!," he bellowed at Miha. "YOUR FRIEND IS PATHETIC SO YA BETTER DO MORE AWESOME THAN HE DID! THE NAME'S 'THE CAPTAIN'-THE CAPTAIN AKI RUA DOOMSLAYER THE FIRST, TO BE PRECISE," he added. "AND DON'T YOUR ROTTEN LITTLE BIT OF FLUFF YOU CALL A BRAIN WHICH BEFRIENDED THAT WEAKLING FORGET IT. I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT FROM HERE TO ANYWHERE-COME OUT AND FIGHT IF YA EVEN KNOW HOW! WHAT KIND OF DOLT ATTACKS THIS AWESOME A SHIP, ANYWAYS?," the toa continued, shaking his head. "I TOOK HIS KNIFE, HA HA HA! I'LL TAKE YOUR GUKKO TOO! YOU'RE GOING DOWN MISSY, YA FAILURE YOU!," he rhymed. "RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN-YOU CAN'T OUTRUN ME CUZ I'M THE CAPTAIN!," Aki ended, maniacal gleam in his eye and crossbow and kukri crossed over his heart in an epic standing pose.

[Profiles]

IC: The Captain grinned again. That was exactly what he was doing.Tellus felt a slight tap on one of his feet. He looked down to see a madu cabolo coated in oil.Before doing anything else, however, the toa realized something. A message was formed out of space lacking oil on the fruit: "MAEK HUR ANGRIE. DEN WEN SHIE MOOV, I BLO HUR UHP WIF TELIECIHNEESUZ."Tellus glanced over at Doomslayer. The Captain in question gave an ear-to-ear grin and two thumbs up back.

[Profiles]

IC: Cyrax+ArgentumCyrax turned towards Agarin and Kalama.Cyrax: My name is Cyrax, Toa of Crystals. I'm a expert on creative wins. And right now, this guy - *Points at Argentum* is defecting to the light. However, he lacks information which I need. This information I need is for a quest I'm on with another Toa named JL. We're trying to get all information..... about Makuta, what he wants and the Chronicler's company. Can we talk in a safe place?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Zealokan, PayigesHanging on the side of the Infernavika, battle raged all around the two Toa. 'I think it's time we interfered,' Payiges suggested. Zealokan grinned at the Toa of Lightning. 'Yup, let's do this!' And with that, the pair vaulted onto the deck of the ship. Payiges held her Scimitar to the back of Doomslayer's head. 'If you so much as flinch, I'll... well, let's just say it's not gonna be very nice for anyone involved.' She really wasn't that good with threats. Zealokan sprinted over to Lohkar, and held both Reverse Blades to his neck. 'Well, lookee what we have here. I'd recommend calling off your attack, lest I have to get my weapons dirty.OOC: Right, I'm going to put an OOC here, because people never seem to notice me when I don't have an OOC in my post. Not to mention I'm threatening 2 pirates here, and that's not really something that should go unnoticed. I'm just sayin' :P

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC Yasurek:Payiges felt a sharp tap on her back. "Excuse me miss," Yasurek began, spear ready to be impaled in the toa's back, "I'm afraid I can't let you do that. You're interfering in a fight that you probably don't want to be in, so if you could kindly put the weapon down we wouldn't have as much of a hassle."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC (Infernavika, open seas outside Naho Bay):"Oi. Doomslayer," said Raknar, loading his zamor launcher. "Shut up."His first two shots went deliberately over Miha's head, intended to force her downwards. The third sizzled over the Gukko's head; if it was anything like a normal Rahi, it would move at least the tiniest bit closer to the boat. For once, Raknar had a plan, and needless to say he was immensely proud of that fact.OOC: In case you didn't notice from my writing style, I've just finished a Timothy Zahn novel -- to be specific, Star Wars: Survivor's Quest. 'Tis a fantastic read.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Eamerzon: Ga-Wahi:" I should have ended this when I broke your mask!" Eamerzon said as she shot a bolt of lighting at Payiges.IC: Tiras: Ga-Wahi:Tiras listened to Lohkar's command. Tiras, however, took this toms to dispel a sonic chalets that would stun almost everyone on deck except for Tiras. He raised his hands over his head and clasped them together, creating a loud sonic boom.

IC: Dekuna surveyed the battle from above inbetween the dizzying lurches caused by Eamzeron teleporting them back into the air every few seconds. Like most group battles he had experienced, it seemed to be chaos. People were running/leaping about and shouting while engaging in smaller sub-battles. He figured that chaos was his friend in this situation, so he absorbed the sound of everyones' shouts, just to add to the confusion while he looked around for Snelly.

ppg2.png

Ic: One instant, Danerys was reaching out to touch the wall that was right in front of her.The next instant, there was no wall, no cave, no floor.(...)"Easy, easy now. Are you okay?" It was Acheno."Y-yes. I think so," Danerys said slowly, looking around. Suddenly, everything around her made sense. The wall made sense, and inscriptions made sense, the architecture made sense. "You're still here," she said dumbly, looking at Acheno awkwardly. "I'd expected you to be long gone after all this time."

Ic: Acheno"Uh." Acheno fumbled awkwardly with the dripping bucket and dropped it to the floor with a clatter. He wasn't quite sure where he got it from but he didn't think it was important. "You've been out for a few seconds." His eyes flitted around the room. Dany had probably experienced some sort of sensory time lapse for who knows how long. Hours, days, even weeks."This room looks like some sort of gallery or history record..." Acheno paused and mentally facepalmed. That much was obvious. He wasn't much for social interaction and it was beginning to show. Danerys just stared at him."Is this, uh," Acheno grasped for words. "Um, right. How long have you been out?"

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Havon, SnellyHavon had finally stopped spinning, after regaining his bearings. He decided that instead of returning to the fight, cause everyone have apparently forgot he existed, he decided to look for Snelly. He flew down to the deck, and decided to go below, he hovered over the ground, trying not to make a sound. Snelly was getting rather bored all by himself, as apparently he had been left alone, no one wanted to chat, a pity. The sounds of battle coming from above gave him the motivation to try to break free, so far, he hadn't even cracked the wood. In the corner of his eye he though he saw someone. He turned his head as best he could. It was that Toa of Sonics! Dekuna he believed was his name."Hey! Dekuna was it? Over here!" Havon heard Snelly's voice. It quickly went down the stairs. "Dekuna! Snelly!" He ran over to Snelly."Well, I was wondering how they captured you...this is...interesting.""Ya, ya. Can't we discuss this later? Get me out of here!" "Alright Alright!" Havon activated his fire-sword, and began to cut through the wood, burning it quickly.

Edited by Snelly

IC: PayigesThe bolt of lightning hit her in the back. She collapsed to the deck, but stood up again, her eyes turning black and emotionless at the sight of the Jovak. 'You..' she said upon seeing Eamerzon, her voice smooth, yet piercing. Her darker personality had taken over, refered to as Shadow-Payiges from now on. Shadow-Payiges raised the Scimitar, and incinerated the deck out from under Eamerzon with an electric blast. 'You should have stayed away.' Payiges could only watch helplessly as her body was manipulated by the dark being. She didn't want to kill the Jovak, she only wanted to forgive her. Instead, she was being forced to witness murder by her own hand. 'Die, Eamerzon, di-No!! I don't want this! I don't-But I do!' The two Payiges' struggled for control of her body. This was rapidly getting out of hand.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Ic: "It feels like I've been out for at least a day," Danerys said, scratching her head and struggling to sit straight. "The whole thing seems like such a blur... Ughhnnn... I can hardly remember anything from it." She looked around at the walls, at first with a blank face, but then it turned into confusion, then awkwardness, and finally euphoria. She stared with her mouth open and eyes wide with dumb fascination.

IC Yasurek:Yasurek leaped back and dropped his spear as lightning coursed through it. The toa was interrupted from her continued attack by being shot in the back. She then became quite angry, seeming to become another being entirely, but the original personality was now fighting the dark side for control. A perfect opportunity. Yasurek took a glance back to notice another toa going below decks, no doubt attempting to free the prisoner. But the angry toa in front of him was a higher priority target. With her back turned to him and distracted by fighting herself, Yasurek jumped up and swung a hard swipe with his other spear towards the distracted toa's mask. With luck, he could dislodge it and stop this particular threat.

IC: "Quick, drop me" Dekuna cried to Eamzeron. She released him, and he dropped to the deck and rolled to where Havon was trying to chop Snelly out of his wooden prison. Quickly, he sent a sonic boom at the point where his companion had been hacking with his blade. It struck the smoldering wood and broke through more of the wood. If he needed to, he could find a frequency to shatter the wood, but that would take too long. He sent another wave at the wood.

ppg2.png

IC: Snelly, Havon"Alright guys! Stop! I think I can take it from here. You've pretty much destroyed the wood. Next time you might hit me instead." Snelly began to force his body against the wood, pushing with all his might, he also, used a blast of air from his body, which finally destroyed whatever was left that had been keeping him there."Yes! I'm free! Now lets get the heck out of here!" Wasting no time. Snelly let out a sharp whistling noise. Destiny, who was flying hi above the clouds began to fly toward the ship. Snelly began to run up the stairs, followed by Dekuna (I'm assuming) and Havon.Havon began to fly as far away from the ship as fast as he could, he then made a fireball shoot up straight into the sky, it burst like a flair, hopefully everyone would know that meant the mission was a success and it was time to leave. Snelly had made it to the upper deck. Just in time to see Destiny land right in front of him. "Alright Dekuna get on! Snelly jumped on with Dekuna.""Alright, Destiny! GO!" Destiny shot off the deck at max speed.