Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: PayigesShe grabbed the spear as soon as he swung it, without even looking. She proceeded to rip it out of his grasp, and fling it across the deck. She turned to Yasurek, her eyes black, and smirked at him, before gripping the top of his Kanohi and beginning to peel it from his face.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: For a being with multiple personalities fighting each other while focusing on an entirely different opponent, Payiges sure has a strong auto-hit, eh?IC Yasurek:Yasurek was lifted into the air by his opponents grasp. She was trying to rip his mask off and he was using one of his hands to hold it on. His other hand was drawing another wooden spear from his back sheathe. He jabbed his spear at her face. She would have to drop him to avoid it.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar calmly flicked a lever on the helm as he saw , locking the wheel in place.He turned slowly to face Zealokan. He grinned.The Lesterin suddenly acted. His hands whipped up to the Toa's forearms, keeping the blades away from his throat, while he simultaneously brought his knee up into Zealokan's groin.As the Toa stumbled backwards, Lohkar drew his cutlass."Attack?" he said, smirking. "As I see it, you're the one doin' the attackin'."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Sorry, didn't realise I was auto-hitting. I'm a bit of a noob at this.IC: Zealokan, PayigesThe spear hit her face, and she released her grip as she fell to the deck. When she stood, her eyes had returned to their usual yellow colour. Payiges stared at Yasurek before turning and walking to the bow of the ship. She lept into the open ocean without a single word.He collapsed to the deck in pain. 'Oi, no cheap shots! Owww.' He stood up painfully, and said to Lohkar 'Look, I think there may be a misunderstanding. Firstly, I'm here because my friend, Snelly, is here-well, actually, I'm here because I saw a fight and thought, "well, why not?", and secondly, you're pirates, and I don't like pirates. So as for my attack...' he switched to a combat stance. 'I think I have a good reason for it. So... let's dance.' He grinned, and charged at his opponent.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: It's fine. Nothing major or anything. It's just the whole disarm without paying attention to the incoming attack and subsequent grab seemed a bit much. Glad my character could bring yours back to a more positive mindset. :)IC Yasurek:Yasurek's opponent, now back to a more normal eye color, left the ship without a word. "Odd," he remarked. He turned to take a survey of the battle. It seemed that the prisoner was escaping on a gukko with the help of friends who had somehow faced no resistance at all in breaking him out. "Odd," Yasurek remarked again. What to do? he wondered to himself. Ah yes, inform the captain."Captain Lohkar sir!" he shouted to the captain, "The prisoner seems to have escaped! Just so you know. Do you require aid with your attacker?" he added, noticing the situation Lohkar was in.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: Havon, Snelly, WraithHavon flew around the ship and saw Miha was in a bit of a bind. He flew over the scene until he was directly about Miha's attackers. Then he yelled out, "Miha! We got what we came for! Now lets get out of here!" At the same time he launched as many fireballs as he possibly could. "TAKE THIS YOU PIRATES! RAIN OF FIRE!"At the same time, Snelly flew right over the ship. "Hello there Lohkar! Toa of Earth guy, and plant guy...you missing something?" Snelly pointed at himself and laughed as he flew away from the ship again.Wraith couldn't help but smile as he saw Snelly fly over. "That guy...I'll never get use to his antics." He turned to Lohkar, who he had been standing next to. "Well, it looks like it's time for me to go. Though if you happen to know anything about missing bodies and people who might have acquired them, I would be more then grateful to know."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ZealokanHe could hear someone yelling at Lohkar, but as he scanned the deck, he came to a realisation. 'Payiges?' He yelled for her, then saw her at the bow of the Infernavika. 'Payiges!' He broke combat with the captain of the ship, and ran to the bow. Too late. She dived into the icy water just as Zealokan reached out for her. 'NO!!!' He saw nothing but the choppy waves as they broke against the hull. He sunk to his knees, and wept. He had lost her once again. Visions flooded his mind, visions of a people, once proud, burning and screaming and falling silent in the cold embrace of death. Anger welled inside of him. He screamed, in sadness, in rage, in dispair, in hopelessness, in pain. He screamed, the collective voice of a dead village crying out for help. He screamed, his soul burning with the fires of hate. And he fell silent, the silence of a people no more.He snapped out of his state, his self-pity, and said to Lohkar 'Terribly sorry for the disturbance, but I must be off. I bid you all farewell.' He grinned, bowed, and threw himself off the side of the ship, into the ocean. There, he began the long swim back to Ga-Koro.OOC: Oh my gosh, I just realised. I'm writing about a nutjob :lol:

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Wait, we're in Ga-wahi still, headed towards the Ta-wahi area. How is the water icy cold? And why would that kill her? Can't she swim? Wouldn't she float?IC Yasurek:Yasurek stared at the area Zealokan had previously occupied, still stunned from the outburst that had come from him. He slowly turned to look at Lohkar."..Um, since you don't seem occupied anymore, could we deal with the escaping prisoner and folk?"

OOC: Wait, we're in Ga-wahi still, headed towards the Ta-wahi area. How is the water icy cold? And why would that kill her? Can't she swim? Wouldn't she float?IC Yasurek:Yasurek stared at the area Zealokan had previously occupied, still stunned from the outburst that had come from him. He slowly turned to look at Lohkar."..Um, since you don't seem occupied anymore, could we deal with the escaping prisoner and folk?"

OOC: I said 'icy water' for effect, and as for Payiges being dead, wait and see :) EDIT: Good god, I think I'm addicted to BZPRPG Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha"Yes. But size doesn't really matter does it?" She grinned. "It's the size of my brain that counts. And just between you and me, I'm not actually resistant to plantlife." with that she took off, laughing her head off. She quickly shut up though, as Raknar fired at her. Angle panicked, and moved a bit closer towards the boat, like Raknar had expected. What Raknar probably didn't expect, was that as soon as the bird moved towards the boat, it then changed course and rocketed skyward. She grinned. "See ya later 'Captain' Raknar! Oh, and Lohkar too." With that she fired three more disks at both of them, and flew towards land.OOC:I think that covers everything, If I missed anything, please inform me. Also, is Tellus so gullible that he believed Miha's lies without question? :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Eamerzon: Ga-Wahi:"Oh, KARZ NO! No one tries to kill me and lives!" Eamerzon shouted as she teleported away from the hole in the deck. Her place was at Ga-Koro now, maybe she could find someone who would accompany her.

Edited by Rakata

IC:Fov"Almost there..." Fov muttered as he and Brekan approached the ship. He suddenly stopped the Proto-Drake. "Did you hear that?" he asked Brekan, scratching his head. "I could've sworn I heard a voice..."Zygad"Fov! Brekan!" Zygad called from his rowboat. "It's so nice to see you again!" Zygad said, catching up to the two. "What are you doing all the way out here?""Well you see, we're trying to catch up with that pirate ship." Fov explained, pointing at Lohkar's ship."Oh! Well there's no need." Zygad responded with a chuckle. "Miha told me all about it. I have it under control. You can go back to Nokama now."

OOC: Great. We get a massive head start -- in fact, we're outside Naho Bay, out of view from Ga-Koro -- and yet Miha and co. somehow know where we are, arrive very quickly, break Snelly free within minutes, and vanish like ghosts. Does anyone else find this a little unfair?Also, Biobeast, you didn't give me any time to show where Raknar was going with his shooting. You can't just rocket out of the way like that: Raknar's blaster is still trained on you, and he would have known full well the Gukko would attempt to regain altitude if he stopped shooting.IC (Infernavika, open seas outside Naho Bay):The Gukko ducked, just as Raknar had known it would, but then tried to regain altitude: also an expected maneuver.Nice try.Raknar fired another shot, and then another, and then another, forcing the Gukko farther down toward the deck. He was running now, his footsteps heavy on the wooden deck. His launcher was still trained on Miha's bird if it tried any more tricks.

OOC: 1, Miha knew where you were approximately, so the out of sight thing is a moot point. All they had to do was travel there, and they'd be able to find you. 2, GH was the one who stated we were in firing range. When I said that Miha thought they were close, that's what it was, Miha thinking they were close. I wasn't thinking they were within firing range, but apparently they were. 'Close,' was supposed to mean, close enough to start working on a plan... 3, Is it Miha and Co.'s fault that you guys apparently didn't guard Snelly very well? Doomslayer, Cadias's character, and Raknar were all aiming at Miha, and Lohkar was otherwise preoccupied, leaving a gaping hole in your defenses, which makes it perfectly plausible for the others of Miha's group to sneak in and steal back Snelly.As for the shooting part, I will agree that I didn't give you time to say where Raknar would aim next. But give me a break please, I was very tired. I am sorry. Let's just say that she rocketed upwards, and then my post ended. That sound good?IC:MihaMiha shot the zamor's out of the sky, grinning as she did so. She was using the same strategy that Doomslayer had used on her. "Sorry Captain Raknar, but I have an appointment!" The bird continued heading upwards, heading for a spot that was out of range.OOC:I assume that since Doomslayer could shoot Miha's shots out of the sky, Miha could shoot Raknar's shots out of the sky.

OOC: I don't see how we couldn't find the ship, flying is much faster than sailing on the sea. Not to mention with an aerial view you can potentially see for miles. Personally I don't think that was so unfair.As for me escaping, as far as I could tell, every pirate on the ship was preoccupied with fighting somebody. So, with no one seemingly guarding Snelly, why wouldn't someone be able to sneak in and save Snelly in the chaos?IC: Snelly, Havon, Mimira, Wraith (Bleh to many of my characters in the same place...)Mimira, still watching the scene from a safe distance, watched Miha's predicament with a worried look."Please be careful Miha..."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: It is very hard to distinguish one spot out at sea from another. Unless you have navigating equipment, marked your exact location on a map, and somwhow knew that the ship had added wind power from a Toa, you shouldn't have been able to find the ship so easily. Assuming, that is, you're trying to be realistic.As for Snelly escaping, meh. But, if he was burned out, realistically he should have burn wounds. In order for wood to be reduced to charcoal easy enough to break out, it has to get very, very hot. However, what's done is done, and most things in the BZPRPG are not realistic.IC: TellusTellus sighed in frustration. How did they find the ship so quickly? That wasn't possible, as far as he knew. And them simply walking on board, burning a Toa out, all the while under heavy fire from a machine disk launcher, and all of them getting away unharmed? Logically, that was impossible. Still, there wasn't much he could do about it. He turned to Raknar. "'Ow in bloody Karzahni did they manage that?"

OOC: But Biobeast, Snelly, you ignored the fact that Tellus and Doomslayer (A.K.A. "The Captain") were protecting Snelly. From your posts, I can see that your characters ignored them completely. I suggest we cancel out Snelly escaping and roleplay from the point where Havon was about to burn Snelly free.I'll edit in an IC post when we've settled on a course of action.EDIT: Okay, Tellus was facing away at the time, but still -- Doomslayer should have seen or heard someone going toward Snelly. He seems far too well-trained to let someone slip by so easily.But whatever. Based on Lohkar's post below, we sustained no damage, so I'll let it go this time.IC (Infernavika, open seas outside Naho Bay):"Oi," muttered Raknar, glaring through the sunlight at the departing form of the Gukko. "I don't know how in blazes they did it, so don't ask me. Seems almost like cheatin'."YOU HEAR THAT, YA BRAKAS?" he yelled across the waters to the departing figures. "NEXT TIME YA CROSS ME, I WON'T GO SO EASY ON YA!"

Edited by Legolover-361

OOC: Actually, from what we've seen, Gukko aren't particularly fast, and a ship, especially with an Air Toa propelling it, is. And Snelly was up on deck, not below.But tbh, neither I nor Lohkar really care, as will be explained below:IC (Lohkar)By some miracle, none of the fireballs hit the sails. Those that hit the deck didn't do too much damage, thanks to the fire-resistant varnish.Lohkar shrugged as Snelly flew away. He couldn't have cared less what happened to him. The attackers seemed to think they'd won in some way; all that had happened was that some of them had attacked the ship, they'd been forced to retreat and one got captured; then they came back, got him back, and ran away.Lohkar got back to the helm, sheathing his cutlass."Oh, an' by the way, Raknar an' Aki," he called to his Mate and gunsman. "Can you tell me the main mistake ya both made in that fight?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Infernavika, open seas outside Naho Bay):Raknar scoffed, trying to regain some of his pride. "I made no mistake, Capt'," he replied evenly. "I wasn't supposed to be guarding Snelly. If you'll recall, I was right next to ya when the attack came."He shook his head in annoyance, like he was trying to rid his audio receptors of water. How had they managed to defeat him? Was he really so bad a fighter that a mere Matoran could triumph over his brute strength and temerity?No. They had unfair advantages the whole way. I can't blame myself. But next time, I'll make sure it's a fair fight.Snapping out of his thoughts, Raknar continued, "Let's just get on t' Xa-Koro, Capt'n. This bucket o' firewood ain't movin' as quickly as it should be if we couldn't've gotten outta range of a Gukko."

OOC: Ya, it's whatever to me, and depending on the type of gukko, I know the type from MNOLG went pretty fast. Though I guess I never made it clear what type of gukko I have.As for Snelly's escape, I thought from the beginning I was below deck, I remember even saying I went below deck before becoming trapped. So sorry for the confusion. I guess I should have made sure we all were on the same page there, it is your ship so you could have moved me anywhere you wanted.But whatever, what's done is done, as long as your okay with it. :DOh, and I'm officially gonna start referring Snelly as Skyra, kinda wish I never used Snelly for that character so, ya, name change! I'll still refer to him as both for a while so people aren't confused.IC: Snelly/Skyra, Havon, MimiraSnelly flew off on his gukko. Havon flew not to far behind. Mimira followed also. "Okay, we never, ever, EVER, raid a pirate ship again. That goes double for you Skyra, and triple for Miha!""Don't call me Skyra in public!""It's not a bloody secret anymore! Why keep that stupid name!" Havon began to argue.The two continued to argue the rest of the way back to Ga-koro. Mimira was just happy Skyra/Snelly was okay.IC: WraithWraith would check up with Skyra/Snelly later, he still wanted to see if Lohkar knew anything at all about his missing body."So, now that the excitement is over. Do you know anything, anything at all about my missing body? Or at least someone who would be likely to steal it?"

OOC: Gukko, while often used to refer to all bird-rahi, is technically the name of the particular hummingbird-like species seen in MoL. The two bird types seen in MNOG were Kahu and Kewa, both of which (I believe) are much faster than Gukko.IC (Lohkar)"Nope," said Lohkar to Wraith. "I've 'eard somethin' about bodies goin' missin' in Ko-Wahi, but they were dead ones, if ya take my meanin'."He then looked towards Raknar."No, but close," he said. "When all that kerfuffle was goin' on, I seemed to notice two different people bein' referred to as "Captain". Neither o' them was me."

Edited by Ghosthands

OOC: Ah right, also, I read up on it, apparently Greg lumped them all into the same species, Kahu and Kewa are sub-species of Gukko or something, that's where I was confused. Anyway, I'll make sure to be clear what type my Gukko is in the future. I also though of my gukko as a Kahu, I guess I should start calling it that instead? I dunno. :shrugs:IC: WraithWraith's eye's widened. "That's exactly where I lost mine..." He seemed lost in though for a while. "Thank you. I'll attempt to convince my so called 'friends' to never bother you again. Though I can't make any promises about that Miha..."And with that Wraith began to float away toward Ga-koro.

Edited by Snelly

OOC:So... Can I have Zygad catch up with Lohkar's ship? He won't fight, Miha called him over for a completely unrelated reason. It's just my way of introducing him.IC:Miha"Bye Captain Raknar! Bye Second Mate Lohkar!" Miha called as she flew off, following Mimira and the others.

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar laughed as she went."Ha! If her idea o' revenge is gettin' beaten in a fight an' tryin' ta annoy me, I'd hate ta see what'd happen if I really got on her bad side. She might even - " he shuddered " - bleed on me."By now the ship was level with the rocks of Ta-Wahi.OOC: Infernavika and crew to Ta-Wahi

IC: Skyra/Snelly, Havon, Wraith, MimiraSkyra and the others all slowed down enough to let Miha catch up. "Say, Miha. Why don't we find your uncle now? As fun as being held hostage was I'd really like to do something less...dangerous."Skyra finally gave into the pain and nearly doubled over, "Besides I'm....I'm a bit more banged up then I let on," He smiled weakly.Wraith had been following Miha back as well. "Snelly...Skyra...whatever your name is now...I think we need to go back to Ta-Wahi, I remember something that group said, about a necromancer. Well...we already know he was involved with Tamaru's death, and I think he's the one with my body..."Skyra looked at Wraith with a strangely calm face, one that said 'absolute resolve' or something like that. "I think you're right, we should meet up with them again, but first things first, your uncle, Miha, I did promise.""So um, where is he anyway?"

Edited by Snelly

IC:Miha"Right there." Miha said, looking down. She had noticed Zygad, along with a Vortixx and some Toa of Plantlife. "Hi Uncle Zygad!" she called down towards the figure.Fov"Okay then." Fov said, turning around and heading towards land.Zygad"Hello there Miha!" Zygad called up to his adoptive niece. "I got your note, but I can't seem to catch up with that ship! Who are your new friends?"

IC: Skyra/Snelly, Havon, Mimira, Wraith"Hi, I'm Sne- I mean Skyra." He glared at Havon. "And this is Havon, Mimira, Wraith (He's a ghost oh noes!), and Dekuna!" He pointed to each one as he said their names."Also, We went through unnecessary heck on a pirate-ship for no reason, while looking for you.""Oh, and Xxeth raided your hut in Le-Wahi...""Havon, let's not flood the poor guy with tons of information. We can discuss all this after we eat!" Skyra grinned."But you were just doing the same- oh nevermind, let's go to Ga-koro, plenty of stuff to eat there!"

Edited by Snelly

IC:Shadow Lantz noticed Rhow's discomfort. He decided it would be best if they had a conversation - in addition to being what normal people would do, it would give him information about the beautiful Skakdi. But then, all Skakdi were beautiful."So Rhow my dear, what is it that interests you here on this island? Surely there must be something other than food?" he asked.Lantz did not like this. Conversing with a Skakdi? Horrible. But of course, there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing at all.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Zealokan, PayigesHe dragged himself up onto the dock of Ga-Koro, completely knackered after that massive swim from the decks of the Infernavika. The Silver Toa pulled himself himself to his feet, where he struggled to stay upright. He decided he needed a good stiff drink, so he started for the Dripper, when the sun was blocked out for a split second by a Gukko flying over. But it was no ordinary Gukko. It was Destiny. And if Destiny was there, then that meant... 'SNELLY!!!!' Zealokan called into the air, hoping his buddy would hear him.She awoke on the shores of Naho Bay. Payiges' eyes snapped open, and she rolled over and groaned at the painful sunlight. Soon her eyes adjusted, and she could see a ghostly being standing over her. It was Shadow-Payiges. 'Welcome back to the land of the living. I thought you were gone for a moment there.' She sat up, clutching her head. 'Why do you care if I live or die?' 'Because if you die, I die. And believe me, I don't want that.' The real Payiges struggled to stand. After she dived from the bow of the Infernavika, she hit her head on the seabed and fell unconscious. It was a miracle that she was still alive. 'Look, just disappear, you Makutaspawn.' Shadow-Payiges felt offense at this. 'Makutaspawn? Hardly. I despise that creature. In fact, I despise everything. Why do you think you went with Zealokan to that ship of scoundrels and murderers? Because I had influenced you.' She stood at these words, and got right in the dark entity's face. 'I don't want to fight anyone! That other girl, Eamerzon, I only wanted to forgive her, and you made me try to kill her!' Shadow-Payiges scoffed at this and said 'Just remember, it's just you and me here for a while. You're going to get to know you a lot better.' She smirked at Payiges, before fading into nothing. Payiges sat on a rock, now alone, and silently wept. She was alone. She needed to find Zealokan.

BZPRPG Profiles