Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: CyraxCyrax: So, what you're saying is.... The Rahi first attacked your village, and the others. After some time, they went to the Kini-Nui to regroup. The Chronicler's Company pursued them..... and it was the final day which caused everyone to want to know what happened. And it was what Macku saw, wasn't it? Well, Macku's probably gone now... but this Juno. Where can I find her?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:"Wise words, my good Rhow. They probably run deeper than any the Turaga may have uttered." Shadow Lantz signalled to the barkeeper to send him and Rhow some drinks and some food.He continued talking to Rhow. "As it so happens, I have a job which would be greatly aided if I were to have a partner as skilled and truly amazing as yourself. The job pays quite well" Shadow-Lantz added.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Havon

"Of course, I don't change my mind often. Not planning on starting today." Havon said while walking over to Zealokan.

"I'm ready to do this!

Though I'm not sure if not being sober is a good thing or not." He muttered the last sentence under his breath.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zealokan'Ok, so it's agreed. I think our first course of action would be to grab some rest, so we'll have some energy for the morning. Next up, we'll get some supples from the market. It'd probably be best if we swept over Ga-Wahi, as that's most likely where she is.' He turned to Skyra. 'Snelly or Skyra or whatever your name is now, can we borrow Destiny? It'd be easier to search from the air.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:ZygadZygad was still in a bit of shock from his hut's destruction. "All my stuff..." he muttered. "My notes, my psychological chart of the brain, my list of payment pending customers, everything..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Skyra kinda of needs his gukko to get to Ta-koro...IC: Skyra/Snelly, Havon, Mimira, WraithSkyra looked at Zealokan. "I wish I could say yes, but I really need to get to Ta-koro fast, though I suppose you could borrow Mimira's Gukko, Mistweaver, that alright with you sis?""Ya, it's fine. Just be extra gentle with him!" "Anyway, we really need to get going, see ya around guys and gals." Snelly, Wraith, and Mimira walked out of the inn."Be careful out there buddy!" Havon called out. As soon as they left, Havon looked at Zygad. "You gonna be okay there Zygad? Don't worry, Skyra will make sure Xxeth will pay, they used to be brothers after all..."

Edited by Snelly

IC: "Agreed" agreed Dekuna. The ga-matoran landlady turned out to be very friendly, and quickly found them rooms for the night. "Now Miha, Havon," he said as they settled down to rest, "I seem to remember some unfinished business from the last time we stayed in an inn." He was, of course, refering to the infamous Le-koro pillowfight.

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, PayigesZealokan got a seperate room to himself. He lay on the bed in silence, save for the sound of something suspiciously like a pillow fight. He closed his eyes and whispered 'Payiges, where are you?' Sleep found him soon afterwards.Payiges was, in fact, in one of the many swamps surrounding Naho Bay. She lay under the cover of trees, sheltering her from the near-torrential rain falling around. Shadow-Payiges appeared before her. 'So, how's my little Tarakava doing?' She turned away from the manifestation and whimpered 'Go away.' Shadow-Payiges chuckled and said 'Go away? That I cannot do, my dear. You see, I am you. For me to do such a thing is killing myself. And I really don't want that.' Payiges said under her breath 'But I do.' 'What was that, Payiges?' She repeated louder 'But I do.' 'Speak up, my dear Toa.' Finally, she shouted at Violence Manifested 'But I do! I want you to die! You are violent and cruel and mean and everything that I stand against!' Payiges wanted to strike the being of opposites, but as she was only a vision, she could not. Surprisingly, Shadow-Payiges laughed. 'You say you stand against violence, and yet you want me to die. What does that make you, Payiges? Confused? Angry?' She collapsed to her knees and held her head in her hands, tears flowing down her face. The apparition knelt down beside her and whispered in her ear 'He's not coming for you, you know.' She replied 'He will. I know he will.' And how do you know that, you pathetic little girl?' 'She lay down on her side, and whispered to herself.'Because he loves me. And I love him.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Havon"Yes, I do remember that, as I recall, Mimira was the victor, but since she isn't here..."Havon quickly launched a pillow at Dekuna. Then followed with another one straight at Miha."...I suppose I'll have to win in her stead." he said grinning.IC: Skyra, Mimira, WraithThe group arrived at the stables where the gukko were being kept. Skyra and Mimira got on Destiny. Wraith, being a ghost, merely floated along side the great bird. Then flew off with the rest of the party to Ta-koroOOC: Skyra, Mimira, and Wraith to Ta-Wahi.Oh, I'm assuming Ramanox is coming with them to Ta-koro yes?

Edited by Snelly

IC:ZygadZygad looked up to see Havon kinda comforting him. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'll be fine. I just was a renowned Physiologist, and part of what made me renowned was my many papers and essays on physiology. But thanks-" when he looked up again, Havon had left and gone up to the room with everyone else. "Or you just don't care." he mumbled.OOC:Well that was rude.IC:MihaMiha however was using her small size to use, and had gone under her bed. She whipped out one of her infamous mixtures and put it on the pillow. Anyone getting hit by this pillow would be asleep faster than he could say "Mata-Nui is a giant robot!"OOC:This pillow fight just got serious. It's on!

OOC: Bring it on!IC: While Miha hid under her bed, Dekuna took the opportunity to get on top of it and take her spare pillows. With plenty of ammunition, he began bouncing up and down while hurling pillows at Havon. While he couldn't reach Miha because of the bed between them, he hoped that he would also be shielded from her attacks.

ppg2.png

OOC: Ahhh No. She would've gotten all the pillows off her bed. :P Sorry. Go steal pillows from someone else.IC:MihaMiha grinned. Theoretically the potion she had just applied to the pillow would seep through someone's armor, and reach their skin. Once it reached their skin it'd enter from any openings and relax their mussels until they could not move. Of course this might affect their lungs, but hopefully it wouldn't.OOC:I use the word skin loosely. And just for the record, the potion doesn't work. :P Unless you swallow it. Then you go unconscious. And your lungs stop. And your heart. But don't worry. If that happens Miha will heal you. So either way you have no chance of dieing.

OOC: Its a bit late to take your pillows now - they're already flying at Havon. Besides, the above post says she put potion on "the pillow", not "a pillow". This implies she had only one. If you want more, come steal them from someone else! :PIC: Dekuna couldn't see what Miha was doing under there, but he was pretty sure he wouldn't like it. If there was one thing he had learned on their adventures together, it was to never underestimate the Le-matoran.

ppg2.png

IC: "Chairs? We have no chairs...but..." He tossed the Iron Sand on Mip's face, grabbed his can, and ran back to Solaris. "NO REFUNDS!"

IC: Solaris laughed his armor off as Kahua ran back to him.Mip screamed as the Iron Sand got in his mask."BY MAKUTA'S BACKSIDE!" he yelled. "KAHUA!"Solaris turned to Kahua and said, "Nice one, man."A nearby carpenter, out of sympathy, gave Mip four three chairs and a bottle of water for his face."I hope your happy," Mip growled, rubbing his eyes."I know that I am," Solaris chortled.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

"I didn't say anything about Macku being gone Cyrax. I only said she hasn't been the same since Juno and her group brought her back."Kalama looked over at Agarin. "You wrote a song about that fight? This I gotta hear."

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Rude? Nah, it's just Havon. :PIC: HavonHavon had been buried alive in pillows. The inn sure gave us a lot of pillows Havon burst out of the pile of pillows, now holding a pillow in each hand. He jumped at Dekuna and tackled him, and then repeatedly whacked him with the pillows in his hands.

IC: ZealokanHe was awoken in the small hours, the pillow fight still raging loudly in the room next to him. He banged on the wall and yelled 'Oi, keep it down in there!' He received the berating of a Ga-Matoran. 'Whoops, sorry.' He went to the wall on the other side of the room and banged on it. 'Oi, keep it down in there!' This time a Onu-Matoran berated him.' Sorry, my bad.' He left his room and went to the one opposite his one. He opened the door, and yelled 'Look, some of us are try-'before receiving a pillow to the face. Zealokan's muffled voice said 'Oh, it's on.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ZealokanHe chuckled, then jokingly said to Miha 'Alright, ya little Brakas, let's see how you like it!' He grabbed up a pillow, and flung it at dangerously high speeds towards Miha. Powers over Kinetics sure did come in handy sometimes.OOC: This pillow fight just got REAL!!!

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ramanox"I'm sorry Snelly, but I can not go to Ta-Koro, for personal reasons. However please tell Merror I said hi." With that Ramanox sat back and remained quiet the rest of the evening.Ramanox yawned as the others left, he realized he was also tired, I suppose I should rest and then see Nokama in the Morning. He got a key to his room, and as he was heading towards it, he heard fighting in another room. He opened to see if they needed assistance, and a pillow came flying at him. Oh yeah this is going to be fun, was his only thought as he picked it up and threw it at Havon.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: ZealokanThe Toa of Kinetics huddled inside his impenetrable Pillow Fortress, built with plans from his Kanohi Kodura, Mask of Improvisation. 'You'll never take me alive!' He yelled, flinging pillows at all combatants within the room. 'I am King of the Pillows!!!'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "You think that will protect you?" Dekuna yelled above the chaos. This Zealokan seemed to think that elemental powers were fair game in a pillow fight, so Dekuna sent a sonic boom at the base of the pillow-tower, bringing the whole structure crashing down and showering everyone in pillows. Dekuna grabbed one and hurled it at the crouching toa of kinetics.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC: Mt Ihu, Zealokan is Kinetics, not Sonics. Thought you aught to know :PIC: Zealokan'Two can play at that game!' Zealokan used his powers over motion itself to hurl all the pillows in the room at Dekuna. 'DEATH BY COMFORT!!!!' The sudden explosion of feathers in the room was rather comical. 'And before any of you ask, I'm not paying for this!'

BZPRPG Profiles