Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZealokanZealokan saw Dekuna stunned in the corner. 'I think that's a good signal to stop, guys. We'll all need the sleep for tomorrow anyway if we're going out searching for Payiges. Goodnight, guys.' As he walked out the door, he poked his head back inside the room. 'And no ambushes! I do not want to wake up in the morning covered in feathers.' He gave a friendly wave, and retired to his room.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Customers... uh-oh...IC: Solaris dragged the chairs into the hut and set three behind the table and one in front."Well, free stuff's always nice," he stated, leaning back in his new seat with his feet on the table.Mip sighed and rolled his eyes as he sat behind the table."So what do we do now?" he asked.Solaris looked at Mip, questioningly. Then at Kahua. Then into the marketplace."What about that weird guy, what's-his-face," Solaris suggested. "Er... The Rel, was it?"Mip nodded. "That was his name. But I don't think he met any Rahkshi on his way over here.""Karz," Solaris sighed.The Rel sipped its juice. It needed something to do. It was getting dark out. Perhaps it should go to a nearby inn and get a good night's sleep. Well, it wasn't exactly sleep. It was more like waiting with its eyes closed.Just another long night.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: PM some friends, ask them if they'd be interested. (I'd do the same, but the only friends I know wouldn't pay us to exterminate Rahkshi...THEY'D COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE.)IC: "Hmm...well, we could try and clean out the Islets. They're the biggest case of Rahkshi, and...if we could set up a civilized area on the beach of the Islets, we could start from there and move inland until we claim everything for Mata Nui!" Kahua had dreamed of actually being of use to the Great Spirit, and finally had a chance to do it without straying from buisiness. "Then people would be rushing to our door for Rahkshi Extermination!" Kahua suddenly remembered there was no door. "Er, our stand."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris nodded. "Well, I guess we should be off, then," he said.Mip sighed, "More sailing? I thought Solaris had enough naps.""Oh, no," Solaris stated. "I learned from our last landing. I'm gonna stay awake as best I can.""Good luck," Mip mumbled.The Rel's spirit stood in front of the trio. So Solaris, Miptel, and Kahua needed a business venture. It returned to its body and rushed to the Rahkshi Extermination stand."I would like to make an investment in your mission to clear the islets," it said, pulling out some money."You mean pay us?" Mip asked, surprised."And how do you know about..." Solaris began. Then he noticed The Rel's Mask of Spirit. "Well, I guess we got our first... uh... customer."

Kalama threw a glare at Agarin. "That's a cheap cop out boyo. Tanuka here was eager to hear it too. Look at her sad face. You really going to disappoint her? How could you do such a cruel cruel thing?"Tanuka widened an eye at Kalama wearing no such sad face of the sort.Kalama shrugged at Cyrax. "Maybe. I don't know. Mother doesn't tell me these sorts of things. Even if she had she'd probably want me to remain mute on the subject for Macku's protection." He rolled his head resulting in minor popping noises in his neck."Anything else or can I get back to tracking those naughty girls of mine?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Havon"ya, I think he's right guys. We should probably get some sleep if we want to help Zealokan find his friend." And with that Havon lay down on his bed."You know, it's funny, I'm actually sleeping in my bed and not on the floor this time. Heh."OOC: Xxeth from Ta-Wahi, onboard Odhran's ship.IC: XxethXxeth had been sleeping yet again below deck. He woke up to the sound of rushing water. "Ah, I see we've taken to the sea again." he commented as he came onto the deck.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Xxeth"Well, how should I put this? He's pretty much almost godlike in terms of power, 1 on 1 he'd smite any of us like a fly. He's shadows influence the very health of the wildlife. You've noticed by now all the Rahi with the infected masks by now yes? His doing. Not only that but he has hundreds of Rahkshi at his disposal, if you don't know what a Rahkshi is there pretty much snake like being that are just as strong as Toa."Xxeth stopped talking, his mind seemed to go into wandering state., you could almost see fear in his eyes...almost."It's foolish to resist him, might as well join him, who wants to be on his bad side when he finally makes his move and conquers the rest of the island? I don't."Xxeth walked away toward the front of the ship. "You should tell your captain that, Makuta will offer your captain a chance to work for him sooner or later, if you want to live you better make sure he says yes."

Edited by Snelly

IC(Draebe): "Okay, now here's what I don't get: If he's 'Godlike' and has an army of Rock-shes on his side, then why hasn't he already conquered the island? 1 on 1, he would win. Okay, that's not saying much. You lost 1 on 1 against the Captain. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that there is more than 1 person against him. Like, several armies worth."

IC: Solaris dragged Mip into the boat."Away we go!" he said, pushing it off the sand.Mip grumbled to himself."I hope you fall asleep," he said to Solaris as they sailed south.Solaris to Kumu Islets...Miptel to Kumu Islets...The Rel stood on the shore, a blank expression on its face, as always. It held a deck of black cards in its hands. He shuffled, visualizing Ghar-Knel the Vortixx. If the spell he cast was right, the assassin would be in vicious pain right now.It kept on shuffling the cards.

IC: Xxeth"Anyone else who's native to this island will tell you the same. Maybe asking a Turaga you'd get a better answer. Anyway, bottom-line is, he's powerful. And believe me, he very well could take over the island any time he wants. Why doesn't he? Because he want's the heart of the people first, he want's them to obey him willingly. He's a bit egotistical."Xxeth sighed, this guy's skull was pretty thick. "Look, forget the 1 on 1 thing, that was a bad way to put. Okay take the power level of the average Toa. Makuta's power is a hundred times that, at least."

Edited by Snelly

Tanuka shifted. "Well... not especially.""You're jumping to a lot of conclusions Cyrax. I never said I was tracking Macku. I was referring to my little band of misfit Marines." He glanced at Argentum. "We might want to do something about him first. The last time they saw him, he and I were going at it. They'd probably kill him on sight thinking he had me prisoner."He pushed open the door, "Come along if you must. We're headed north first.""Why north? I thought the Marines went south." Tanuka said."That doesn't mean they'll STAY south Tanuka. At the rate we're dragging our heels they could already have started at the southern tip of Le-wahi and could currently be halfway across Ga-Wahi on their way to Onu-Wahi by now. They don't want to be found which is 1 part staying hidden and 2 parts staying on the move. You can't find something that grew legs and walked away when you back was turned yes?""...Oh...""Oh indeed. Hurry up you lot!" Kalama shouted back into the room. "I at least want to make it to shore by sundown!"

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC(Agarin): Agarin nodded to Tanuka's answer, then listened to Kalama. He didn't think about tracking that way. You learn something new every day. He thought.As he walked out of the room with Tanuka, he decided to try and give her a little pep talk."Cheer up a little," Agarin said kindly, "Don't look so down. Kalama's only being hard on you to toughen you up. And this was a learning experience. You don't know much about tracking, neither do I, but that doesn't mean we're dumb, it doesn't mean we're stupid, it just means we have something to learn."He threw his shoulder around her as they walked and gave Tanuka a friendly and joking shake."So don't look so down and don't feel like you're dumb." He finished with a smile.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

Tanuka smiled a little. "Thanks." She said feeling a little better. It felt nice to know she wasn't the only one who had some learning to do.At least she could still best Kalama when it came to anything scholarly.Walking back outside of the hut, Kalama paused and seemed to take in the scenery around him."Now what are you doing?" Tanuka asked."Simply observing. Noting my environment around me. Tell me what you see Tanuka."Tanuka glanced around. "I see... a few Ga-Matoran harvesting the plants. There's a couple of Marines walking around. It looks like they cleaned up most of the mess in the main square... did a hut collapse or something?" She pointed to the distance where Ga-Matoran and Marines were dismantling what looked like the remains of a hut picking through the bits.Kalama followed her finger. "Very good Tanuka. Looks like something happened while we were otherwise occupied. What's the general sense you're getting from the Matoran just by looking at them?""They seem... calm but a little agitated.""Fighting must be over then whatever it was. Good. This is something you should regularly employ. Having situational awareness implies you are aware of the environment around you. You know if there are people nearby and what they may be doing. This is often the lifesaver of many a Marine. By being aware of the area around them they can often tell when something looks 'off' about the environment which alerts them to a potential ambush. For example knowing that certain Rahi lurk in a given area by the signs the leave behind, remains of favored prey, dung, tracks, specific nesting grounds, you can be prepared to watch for the signs that Rahi may be setting up an ambush. Survive the initial ambush is the first step to surviving the fight. If you know it's coming the more likely you are to survive it. The same is true of inhabitants. The Ussalry likes to let their crabs burrow right underneath their target and pop out from underneath them. By being alert to tremors below you, you can easily avoid getting hit by an Ussalry ambush. Just as an example." Kalama said.Tanuka nodded. "So that's what you mean when you're always going on about 'Situational Awareness'.""Precisely."

OOC: Hau to Ga-Wahi from Ta-Wahi.IC: Hau lurched towards Ga-Koro behind the black toa and Sucogu. He looked around, distinctly uncomfortable to an extent.While he'd always known Ga-Wahi existed, he had never gone very far into it. He had been told by dad that it was where mom came from. Yet the toa'd never gone more than a few bio into it-possibly for that very reason. Thinking now, he wasn't sure what he felt about the wahi.His chain twitched with a rattle and a hiss. While Hau kept up his ever-present cocky grin, he couldn't bring himself to back it up within the confines of his own mind.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Popping in from Ta-Wahi as well.IC (Mita)"The village is still floating, I see," Mita commented, remembering the last time she was there. One of the huts had sunk due to a Rahi attack cutting the stem of one of the giant lilypads holding it afloat. "I wonder if the Ga-Matoran remember me. Half of them seemed to love me and the other half hated me," she chuckled. "I guess practicing the same song over and over gets on some people's nerves."

IC:OdhranOdhran, who had walked up behind Xxeth while the two were talking, cleared his throat loudly. "Let me set one thing straight Xxeth. This crew aint joining no pansy organization like Makuta's. That's that. No more discussion. Any more talk about joining Makuta will, let me repeat that, will be treated as a mutiny." he glared at Xxeth. "Anyways, he's fat and ugly."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Tooroko): With their destination is sight, Tooroko came back onto the main deck."Big pads" he commented. I wonder if the lillyflowers are as large." Then, regaining his focus, "So, Odhran, what will we be doing in Ga-koro? Looking for another doctor or something a bit more pirate-ish" He really hoped it would be the latter.

ppg2.png

IC:Odhran"Looking for a doctor." Odhran responded. "Word is that Ga-Koro and Le-Koro are really tight on security. We don't want to cause trouble at either place." Odhran said, a slight frown on his face. "And, I believe that Xxeth might need a recharge after our hard battle yesterday."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC - Sucogu - EnteringHere there were. Sucogu would never touch the water, for reasons he chose not to explain. The guitarist had followed them, and he swore he would alert somebody important if she didn't leave them alone. He noticed the crutch was working. The makeshift gear hadn't been thought of to work, though it obviously did. He was going to need the swords back, as the empty sheaths at his sides evidenced. Besides that, he had a knife and a shield attached to his back. The sun wasn't glaring here, like the intrusive eye he knew it to be in Po-Koro. It was calm in this place. Soothing. He enjoyed it, even if he did try to stay out of the water.When asked why, he reffered to it as a "Lightning Toa thing." Honestly. He was buzzing with electricity. Water was a conductor. Therefore, he never did like it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: WOOPS, I'm late to the party. :PIC: Kriigata -- in her natural elemental wahi! Finally, the plot-line moves forwards. XDKriigata never took her feat out of the water while she traveled, preferring the safety and beauty of the ocean's tide to the sandy beach. She couldn't really relate to her Dad's need to stay away, but she didn't press the matter. Whatever a conductor was seemed to have a bad effect around Sucogu and Hau. The strumming musician had even been appreciated as she'd kept the light and frivolous music up and playing the whole journey, adding to Kriigata's increasing childish innocence and fervor. The village built on lily-pads was no longer a speck, it was in front of her, the large gateway with "Ga-Koro" carved in it stood before her in a much less impressive display of power as the Ta-koro gate had once done for her in a time she no longer remembered. She shuffled her feet onto the green roadway cautiously, as if one timid misstep might knock apart the fragile structure. Seeing the other smaller matoran in the distance, however, gave her the courage to proudly stride forth into Ga-koro.Everything was different. Music, not the banging of hammers, filled the air as girls laughed, played, gossiped and otherwise enjoyed their lives while participating in their crafts. A ferry-woman was unloading packages from a distant part of the island -- metals, spices, and ice wrapped in heavy flax sheets -- and across the way two marines were engaged in a practice bout of fencing. The village was at peace, as far as Kriigata could see beyond the massive smile plastered over her face like cheap wallpaper.

IC: XxethXxeth put on the fakest smile ever in the history of smiles. "Alright, I'll keep my mouth shut about joining Makuta."They'll see soon enough anyway, Makuta won't ignore even pirates forever, eventually, it will be join him or die, maybe I can save these fools in the end, but enough about that, that's a long ways from now.Captain Odhran seemed to think that he need a recharge. "Recharge? I'm fine Captain. Though if you ever find a doctor I suppose I could amuse you and let him do a 'check up'."Xxeth was hiding the fact that he was sure he had internal bleeding in the chest from something...he wasn't sure how, but he was pretty sure it was Havon who gave him that wound. I'll pay that fool back soon enough.

Edited by Snelly

IC (Tooroko): The crew landed their ship on the coast near Ga-koro in order to approach the village on foot. After all, the Ga-matoran were unlikely to welcome a pirate vessel into their docks, no matter how benign their purpose. As they disembarked, Tooroko grabbed a disk launcher and a couple of disks. You could never be too careful in places like this.

ppg2.png

IC: Ralz slowly made his way through the fields of green that covered Ga-Wahi. The path he followed was paved with gravel and worn. He had taken off his hood, lulled into a state of security by the tranquil countryside. However, this felt too dull for Ralz and he continued walking on the path. The path became lilypads and the grass into water as the gate to the village came into view. However, he found himself focused on the water.The sand dweller had never seen the substance before. It looked strange, completely smooth on the surface but it swayed at even the gentlest of breezes. Ralz felt a warm sensation on his face as he stared into the clear waters that the village floated on. He felt compelled to walk forward and submitted to this instinct. The mask on his face glowed brightly as the vagabond transcended distances once more. A loud cracking noise alerted others to his presence as Ralz appeared, standing on the water.Ralz barely had time to look around as he quickly sank into the water. A cold sensation engulfed him as he began to flail wildly in the water. The flower he had found gently floated on the water as he continued to panic. His head resurfaced for a few seconds and he could see a black and blue toa upon the green path before plunging back into the water. Ralz opened his mouth to yell but the water surged in and he could only taste the saltwater. He could feel the weight of the wet cloak and shield dragging him down.OOC: That's Kriigata he sees.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: ZealokanThe sun leaked through into Zealokan's room as he woke from his sleep. He rolled over and moaned, because the sun was in his eyes. He finally dragged himself out of bed, and headed across the hall to his companion's room. He poked his head into the room, and said 'Rise and shine, buddies, we have a Toa to find!' In response, he got a pillow to the face. 'Haha, very funny. We'll head down to grab some breakfast, then we'll call Mistweaver so we can search. Havon, buddy, wake up.'' He playfully poked the Toa of Fire in the arm in an attempt to wake him.IC: PayigesLight dawned over the swamp, stirring Payiges from her sleep. As she opened her eyes, the Toa of Lightning saw Shadow-Payiges standing over her. 'Sleep well?' She replied bitterly 'No. I had nightmares. About you.' The dark being chuckled and replied 'Oh, what fun that was! Remember when I spawned that horrible swarm of Manas crabs then froze your legs? Your screams were music to my ears!' The actual Payiges stood up groggily, and pulled out one of her Shock Scimitars, then began slicing through the undergrowth in no direction in particular.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): It was Dekuna who had thrown the pillow. Even with a mask of accuracy, he thought it was a very good shot. Not too hard, not too slow, just perfect to deliver his message.Seing that the poking wasn't eliciting much more than a groan from Havon, he joined in with a high, ringing tone that woke evryone else and even opened Havon's eyes. It was just perfect for waking people up. Someday he thought somebody could make a sundial with a bell attached to do that.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna free Havon's foot brom the bed, and then helped the confused toa to breakfast, where they joined Zealokan."So, you last saw Payiges on that pirate ship, right? If she was smimming for land, I'd guess we should start looking on the coast, possibly around Naho Bay or the southern peninsula since the tide was coming in."

ppg2.png

IC: ZealokanHe 'mmmm'ed in agreement, due to his mouth being full. He swallowed his breakfast, and said 'Good idea. Once we reach the end of the coast, I say we move inland, flying in a left-right alternating pattern to cover maximum ground.' Once they'd all finished breakfast, they left the inn and found an open area, pefect for a Gukko to land in. Zealokan was about to call Mimira's Gukko, Mistweaver, but he realised.... he had no idea how to. 'Hey, ummm, Havon.... you wouldn't happen to know how to call a Gukko, would you?

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Did Ralz track kriigata down by chance? :PIC: KriigataWith a jump she turned, seeing the sinking toa. Looking quickly over to Sucogu, she saw that "Dad" wasn't going to get anywhere near the water. Nor was Hau. With an evil glare she dropped eye contact with them and dropped her spring-scythe on the path, jumping off the bridge and diving towards the drowning figure. Resurfacing from behind, she cuffed him solidly on the back of the head. Slumped and knocked out, she now dragged the limp and docile toa to the safety of dry beach, slumping on the ground as she might a package. Without a thought, she bent down, opening Ralz's mouth with one hand while getting his pulse with another, then gritted her teeth and quickly too his breast plate off before planting her hands against each other over his ribs."1"She shoved down. Something cracked."2"She shoved again."3"She continued, unaware of her surroundings except to say: "get help.""30"She released her hands from his chest for a split second then propped his mouth open once more and wrapped her lips around his, releasing warm air into his lungs. She repeated, not giving pause to what she was doing."Again," kriigata muttered and set about another set of 30 pushes to the chest. How do I know this? Kriigata wondered, but didn't give much time to ponder. She just hoped he wouldn't die on her.

OOC: Let's see we have Zealokan, Dekuna, Miha, and Havon searching right? IC: Havon"Hmm, oh no sorry, we just have to go fetch Mistweaver from the stables. Those bird's learn their masters voices very...distinctly...." As Havon was speaking Mistweaver flew down, apparently hearing it's name. "How in the...well never mind, I guess he knew to come here...somehow."Havon began to float a couple feet above the ground with his mask power. "I guess we should split up, cover more ground that way. Before we all run off though we should all known where each of us is searching, and a way to signal each other if we find her. I'll go north. If I find anything, I'll signal you guys with a flare."Havon waited for the others to decide.