Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Odhran"First of all. I can't let you bring in one of my crew to Turaga Nokama. It's unprofessional you see." Odhran said, a small frown on his face. "So, what can I do to get him out of trouble?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Havon"Alright look, I don't know what Xxeth did to convince you that he's no longer on Makuta's side but, he's a traitor to the people of Le-koro, as well as his own brother, and pretty much the whole island. He gave Makuta's forces key information about an attack planned against Makuta by Le-koro's gukko force in exchange for his life. He's a traitor and he was banished from ever setting foot in a koro again."Havon sighed, this situation was getting really complicated."Personally I think that Xxeth can't be trusted and is probably just using you to get to his brother Skyra, I'll let him leave town with you this one time, but on two conditions, one, I never see him set foot on a koro again, and two, you keep him away from Skyra, don't let him near him, he's bent on killing him. Xxeth has swore to kill him multiple times in front of me."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kamaehu had settled into a kind of rhythm fighting the tarakava. He would sidestep to dodge their punches, then swing in as the retracted their arms. However, the tarakava had decided to break the pattern, and Kamaehu had now sidestepped into the punch. He raised his axe to block the blow. It took some of the force from the punch, but it still left him winded. As he staggered backwards, he gave a glance to Tanuka. "Kid, you going to help?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Havon, Xxeth"A flare gun? You can ask Zealokan, he's the Toa of Kinetic's guy over there." He pointed to him. "He's the one who made them."The two walked over to the group. "Alright, Xxeth is free to go, as long as he never sets foot in this koro again, his 'captain' here will explain the rest to you Xxeth at a later time. Now, is there a reason you guys followed us here?"Xxeth didn't know what his Captain did to persuade Havon to let him go, but he'd take it.

OOC: EVERYTHING is a bio mechanical being JL. That's why most Toa of Magnetism were mass murdered by the Makuta following the purge of the Toa of Iron. Both were too much of a threat to the Makuta and their armor and were swiftly decimated if not wiped out and the Matoran of those elements were closely monitored to prevent any new Toa of those elements from coming into being. Those that survived did so because they were sneaky and didn't flaunt their abilities and reveal themselves until Teridax succeeded in taking over the universe and made it impossible to hide anyway. (At which point Teridax killed all the other Makuta and was too powerful for the small numbers of those Toa to be any threat to him.)IC:"Kid, you going to help?" Tanuka shook herself from her revelry. "Er... right."As the Tarakava went to attack Kalama, the matoran suddenly slipped and then slid right underneath the punch a little off the side.*SPLAT!* As Kalama had slid he'd scooped up a handful of mud which he'd hurled at the Tarakava's face.The Tarakava raised one arm blocking the worst of the throw and attacked Kalama again. The Matoran retaliated by shrugging off the blow with one of his heavy shields and flung the other like a disc. *CLANK!* The Tarakava staggered as the shield collided with it's jaw.Catching the returning shield he twisted neatly, flinging the projectile a second time at the Tarakava who decided it didn't want to cooperate with Cyrax easily shattering the crystal bonds and turning on her. The disc caught it in the back of the head prompting it to go after the Matoran.Kalama refused to stand still and slid between the two Tarakava as one attacked him and struck the stunned one.Both were blasted by a torrent of water summoned up by Tanuka.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Recovering from the blow, Kamaehu looked around. Cyrax, Kalama, and Tanuka were handling three of the Tarakava. Well, I can join them if I'm quick He thought, ready to head back into the fray. The Toa of fire unsheathed his sword, then threw his axe at the tarakava. It wouldn't have enough force to do any serious damage, but it would be quite distracting. Utilizing this, Kamaehu sprang past the tarakava, slicing through it's left side tread connection. He came up beside Kalama. "We incapacitating, or killing?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

"KILL BLAST IT!" Kalama yelled still obviously upset about the sucker punch.One of the Tarakava raced through the opening when the Matoran fell upon the disabled water Rahi easily dancing out of reach before shooting in and slashing at it with his knife. The charging Tarakava raced toward a cetain Toa of Sonics."AGARIN!" Tanuka tackled him out of the way taking the glancing blow to her back.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC:Odhran"I wanted a flare gun. That would come in handy later." Odhran said."Here." Miha said, handing Odhran hers. "Now go.""Thanks guys! You're all great!" Odhran called, waving to them as he left the inn. "See Xxeth? That wasn't so bad."

IC: "In that case, this happens." Kamaehu whipped around, seeing from the corner of his eye Tanuka saving Agarin. He sent a blast of fire at it, before lunging at the beast, sword pointed for it's chest.

Progenitus Worldsoul

The Tarakava spat a water sphere dosing the fire and counter lunged at Kamaehu.The fourth Tarakava went to whail on Argentum as he stood there charging his powers.

IC: Xxeth, HavonXxeth said nothing until he was sure that they were well away from the inn. "Not so bad? That was pretty much the most terrifing moment I've had in a while. How did you get Havon to let me go?"Havon slumped into his chair. "I just let a wanted criminal get away...I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me..." He took another mug of wine and swallowed it all in one gulp. "Another." He said to the barkeep.

Edited by Snelly

IC:Odhran"Not only did I let him get you to get off scot free, there's also a loophole that you can exploit." Odhran said cheerfully. "He said, and I quote, 'I'll let him leave town with you this one time, but on two conditions, one, I never see him set foot on a koro again, and two, you keep him away from Skyra, don't let him near him,' Now, think about it. You now have permission to be in Koro's, as long as he doesn't see you. You can use that as an excuse. He also said you can't go near Skyra. But I don't know who Skyra is. Who is he?" Odhran explained/asked.OOC:You did leave a pretty big loophole there. :P And you might want to fill Odhran in on the whole Snelly/Skyra thing.

IC: Zealokan'Believe me, Havon, it's going to come back to haunt you. It's like that time I let that massive Tarakava get away, that was a big mistake, in the most literal sense. Couple of matoran nearly lost their legs. We nicknamed it Jaws, kind of funny after the whole incident actually.' He grinned, and gulped the rest of his wine. 'Another,' Zealokan yelled to the barkeep. 'And Miha, yes, very good point, you can join us if you want. And Dekuna, you in?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Dekuna considered Zealokan's offer. On one hand, the Makuta was bound to get wind of this, and he was willing to bet his fluffy socks that once that happened, things could get unpleasant. On the other, it would provide a great excuse to travel round the island and meet lots of interesting people, and a large group of toa could provided some protection from the Makuta's wrath."I'm in." he said.

ppg2.png

IC: Havon"Alright." Havon gave Dekuna a high five. "How about you Eamerzon?"IC: Xxeth"Skyra and me, are brothers. Long story short, he didn't approve of me betraying him and the rest of Le-koro by joining Makuta. And Skyra's the reason for my banishment, he pretty much defeated me in battle and got me banished and I've hated him ever since. But I'd rather not talk about that right now. The past is the past right? I guess I have to forget about Skyra for now and just live my new life with you guys." He said, trying to grin.Though deep down, he was still bent on killing Skyra. Someday, I'll get my chance, even if it's years from now, I don't care how long....I will kill you Skyra.

Edited by Snelly

OOC:....Metal, huh. Sorry, but this Tarakava's gonna be missing a few arms and a few legs/treads soon. :biggrin:IC: Cyrax + ArgentumCyrax's bond shattered, and as she readied herself again, something hit its head, prompting it to head over to Kalama, who dodged, leading to the 2 Tarakava to hit each other. One of them headed over to Agarin, and it was blasted by fire. She turned to another, and once again created crystal bonds, this time anchored to the ground. 4 sides, blocking the Tarakava from moving. All around it, pressure, bringing the arms behind it and then binding it, so no strength could be used. Finally, crystals covering the eyes- everything it sees is red and distorted.Meanwhile, Argentum held his hands out, dropped the crystal knife, and pushed. The Tarakava punched, and suddenly twisted and punched itself in the eye. Argentum, deciding to disable the Tarakava, started to crumple and remove the metal parts of the treads and arms. He folded it, compressed it, and moved it into metallic blobs, 10 pieces floating in the air. The Tarakava simply slumped, nothing holding it up while having no arms. He twisted the metal, and put 5 down. Then, he took the other 5 and started to mould it using precise magnetism. It wasn't strong, but they would have to do. He molded them into 5 shortswords, and then molded the other 5 lumps into sheaths. 5 swords. He put the swords and the sheaths down, and turned towards the Tarakava. He started to pull at it again, and metal from its body came out. He felt sorry for it, but not much else to do. His current leader had said to kill. He mercy killed it by stabbing it through, then took all the metal, and then started molding it again. Thank Mata Nui he had such precise skills over his element.Wait.He realized he had just thanked Mata Nui. Weird. Ignoring that, he created full body armor for himself, with certain points in it which fir the sheaths. He put them on, and then put the sheaths in. He looked at himself - he was now a blue, fully armored Toa, not the un-armored, black Toa he had been. A change for the greater good.He then turned towards Kalama, who seemed to be in a muddy puddle.Argentum: Can I have my old mask back, or do I have to get a new one?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Cheers, Dekuna.' He addressed them all. 'Right, I'm not saying that six is a magic number, but it's a nice manageable group of people. We might be able to go for seven. Now, we've pretty much got five members all ready. Me, Havon, and Dekuna have accepted, if Miha didn't, she'd be negating her own point, and Snelly, or Skyra as we call him now, has promised to help me defeat the Makuta anyways.' He turned to Payiges. 'So, it's time to choose. I completely understand if you aren't, but are you in?'Payiges sighed heavily, but grasped Zealokan's hand and smiled. 'Of course I am, Zealokan. I may not remember it, but I am certain now that I did live in Ve-Koro, that the Makuta did destroy it. If you're going to take him down, I want to be there with you every step of the way.''That means a lot to me. Thank you.' He then turned to address the whole group. 'Right men, and women of course, congratulations. You are now all part of a new team. Just putting it out there, I propose we call ourselves the Toa Avohkii, which roughly translates to "Heroes of Light". What do we all think?'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Knidia crossed her arms and reared up on her tail, defensive gestures though she didn't notice. The various nicknames she had been called by unkind or insensitive villagers flashed through her head. Tara-Toa, Toakava, or more unimaginative ones like Lizard-bones..."I am a Toa," she said, "For it means hero, and a hero is what I am."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:Miha"Can't we get a cooler name?" Miha asked, not liking that it was "Toa" Avohkii. "Cause we aren't heroes. Or, at least, I'm not a hero. Hero's share everything they have with the poor. So, say we get tons of wine on our journey. A hero would share with the poor. An Anti-Hero would drink all the wine. I want the wine!"OOC:No cookies for guessing where that came from Snelly. :P

IC: Zealokan'Just because you're not a Toa, doesn't mean you're not a hero, Miha. And we don't have to give everything to the people, we just have to help them. Though if we do get wine, we'll save a little bit for you.' He couldn't help but chuckle at his own joke. 'Speaking of wine, who's up for another round?' A cheer rose from the table. 'It's on me!' He dropped a heap of widgets on the table. 'Barkeep! Bring us the finest wine you have, and leave the bottle!'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:MihaMiha chuckled to herself. "You ever heard of Kirgon Visic? Moylan Visic? They're my brother and sister." she said, wondering if Zealokan had heard of them. "Trust me, I 'aint no hero." She turned to the barkeep. "Just bring me a barrel! The big kind!"

OOC: Okay, move it along folks... :PIC: Kriigata"There you were," Kriigata said dully as Hau emerged from the water. "Next time, maybe you will bring a toa out of the ocean to make up for this."She stood up and began to walk back towards the lily-town."Let's go, I want to see what this place looks like."

Edited by Kughii

IC: The Rel stood and meditated in the water. The waves were noisy, coming in and washing up on the sands. The sand and pebbles massaged its armored feet. The warm water around his ankles soothed it. It was all so peaceful. It didn't like that."Ah, but there's the world for you," it mumbled, sitting down.Its mind was clear. All that it saw in its mind's eye was white. It sat like this for an hour, thoughts passing through its mind. Questions it wanted answered, things it wanted to know all flashed through its head. Then its eyes opened.It wanted to go for a walk.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Agarin): Agarin had been holding his own using hypersonic frequencies to hold off the Tarakava on his end, but then he heard Tanuka yell his name. He tried to look back but was tackled onto his face by the toa of water as she took a hit for him."Tanuka!" he called, already staggering back to his feet to help her, "I'm coming! Don't worry!"

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Hey Miha, lay off the wine, yeah? We don't want to be getting too drunk. That happened to me all too often back in Ve-koro.' He chuckled. 'I remember once I woke up with a sleeping Kane-Ra in my hut. Believe me, that was NOT fun. Although the resulting renovations were nice, I can tell you that. Place needed sprucing up a bit anyway.' He stood from the table. 'Right guys, I'm going to retire to my room for the night. I'll see you tomorrow.' Slightly tipsy, Zealokan stumbled over to the stairs of the upper floor to his room. He collapsed on his bed, and fell asleep almost instantly.She tip-toed into the room, careful not to disturb the Silver Toa. Payiegs smiled, then went over to lay on Zealokan's bed. She lay her arm over him, and planted a kiss on his cheek. An almost silent whisper in the night. 'I love you, Zealokan.' She fell asleep still beside him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Knidia crossed her arms and reared up on her tail, defensive gestures though she didn't notice. The various nicknames she had been called by unkind or insensitive villagers flashed through her head. Tara-Toa, Toakava, or more unimaginative ones like Lizard-bones..."I am a Toa," she said, "For it means hero, and a hero is what I am."

IC Oura - Ga-Koro - Talking: "I see," he said, glancing at the tail that made up Knidia's lower body. "Thank you both for your assistance, I will be returning to my home shortly; I wouldn't want to cause any trouble for the inhabitants of Ga-Koro," Oura said, turning from the two, and walking away.Not the first time I've had to do that, the Toa thought, thinking back on the countless times he had to pull off a personality that was nearly the opposite of himself in reality. "Meh, I'll probably be fighting Skakdi goons and Toa loons 'till I go and kill that crazy old man for myself. However... there are heroes left right and center here, all over Mata Nui in fact, I'm sure people will speed to my aid no matter where I go. A bit disheartening for a mercenary, but not when you're on the run from crazy psychos," Oura said to himself, making sure he was well out of ear range of anyone before he began to monologue to himself.He began to make his way toward Onu-Koro.OOC: Oura to Onu-Wahi.-Oura

IC: Hau followed in his same lurch. But just as he hobbled forwards again--A flock of fishing birds a good few bio out at sea squawked and sprang from the water in a flutter of wings.Hau stopped in his tracks for one second. He stared. The toa continued grinning, looking for all the world like everything was okay.His chain twitched in a dull rattle.The rattle, that was, of a snake shaking its tail as a predator approached.He didn't believe in omens.At least, that's what he told himself.Hau grinned again, turned his head back towards the mystery, and kept lurching.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Zadron)A tall, cloaked Vortixx melted out of the shadows in the opening of the Onu-Ga tunnel. Sweeping his cloak around him, he made off along a path that led to the Hura Mafa River.When he reached its banks, he removed his cloak and concealed it by a nearby tree. He then plunged into the water.Swimming quickly, and aided by the current, he made swift progress towards Lake Naho. He shot like a black arrow out of the mouth of the carved Kaukau, and into the warm waters of the bay. A black shape underwater, he swam towards the floating village nearby...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png