Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(BM): "None at all. I do suppose I should brief you on what we were doing at the Temple anyway. It all started when we started an investigation of the Chronicler's Company..."Black Mage recounted the tale, starting from the initial talking to Vakama.IC(Draebe): "A'course...first we have to get on the boat. Also, I think I'll pick up some Alcohol first, because I did drink a lot of it last night. By a lot, I mean all of it."

IC: "Really, I don't think he was. He didn't seem that suspicious..." she said, absentmindedly checking her pockets.Her eyes widened as she found nothing."What the--?!" she blurted out, frantically searching her pack, growing more and more flustered as each search repeatedly ended in failure. Thankfully, she didn't have just that one pouch, but it was still unnering that she'd lost that one."Oh no, you're right. Why would he resort to such methods, though?" she asked, turning in the direction that the Akrainid had been heading and preparing to speed off. "I've gotta find out, and try and get my money back." she said, activating her kakama--And promptly transferring a considerable amount of momentum into the poor soul that happened to have just reached the top of the hill they were on."Ow..." The Toa of Magnetism growled, rubbing his head with one cloth wrapped hand. He looked up to identify the weight currently on his chest--And found himself face to face with a blushing, stammering, thoroughly embarrased Toa of Ice, who seemed to be half stunned by the collision, or something. Jolek blinked in confusion. Strange reaction... "Uh..." the martial artist said, sitting up and gently pushing her off. "You okay?" he asked, waving a hand in the face of the girl.Meanwhile, the long gone Nokth weighed the pouch absentmindedly. Not bad, he thought.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

Having happily carved his needed hide, Kalama nodded. "You're right. Let's get a move on. Tanuka? TANUKA!"The Toa startled at the sharp commanding bark of the Matoran out of her shock. "Y-y-yes?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Tooroko): "I'm right behind you there, Drarbe" Tooroko said enthusiastically, whiling around to head back towards the village.OOC: @Biobeast, does Odhran's ship fly the jolly roger or some similar badge of piracy?IC (Dekuna): When the toa of kinetics reached the count of three, Dekuna let rip with a loud, high-pitched ringing, causing the whole room to vibrate. To protect his own ears, which would be at least as keen as Havon's, he placed a field of silence around his own head. It took extra concentration and elemental energy, but he thought it was worth it.

ppg2.png

OOC:

IC: Eamerzon:Eamerzon giggled. This was a very cute guy-- one she could not let go of. "Sorry about that handsome. My Kualsi wasn't made out of the highest quality.." Eamerzon smiled and batted her lashes.OOC: Hau's in trouble now :P !

*Commences keeping track of how many times people of the opposite sex refer to Hau as 'cute'/'Toa of Pushups'/Etc. and how many times they flirt with him*xPIC: Hau's face flushed with a fury unequaled by that of a fury's themself. He suddenly realized just how close he and the female stranger were and blushed again.Heartlight beating rapidly, he stammered out awkwardly: "Listen...Uh...Just...Thanks...Um...For...Ah...The compliment. But...Er...I..."The martial artist finally gave up on his attempt to become articulate. As his last 'I' trailed off, the blushing toa now tried to discreetly kick to the side so he could get past the flirting female. Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Mita)Mita rushed over to the crash site to help one or both of the Toa up. She decided to go with the female, as the Toa of Magentism seemed like he could handle himself. She offered her hand."I told you to be careful," she giggled. "Don't worry, we'll find the thief... at a slower pace."

OOC: Sorry Biobeast, but what I did is like suddenly cutting to another scene in a movie, right? It kind of leaves the winner ambiguous.IC: PayigesA sudden high-pitched ringing in her ears woke her. And when I say woke her, I mean she jumped in fright and fell off the bed. Payiges clamped her hands over her ears, walked out into the hallway, and found Zealokan and Dekuna standing outside Havon's room, with Dekuna doing.... something with his powers. 'WHAT ON MATA NUI ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!' Of course, they couldn't hear her.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Hau froze, chills running up and down his spine. So close...She was actually touching him. DUNG-!The toa realized in a flash that sweat was dripping down his Miru at an alarming profuse rate. And he didn't even have to glance at his chest to see that its heartlight was flashing several times a second.Hau opened his mouth to speak. But his valiant efforts were again thwarted by the shock of what the stranger had just done.He had to do something to get out of this-something; karz, ANYTHING! But what?OOC: Considering their proximity and position in the water, I presume she just grabbed Hau's thigh. Hence 'so close'.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: HavonThe result of the high pitched noise resulted in Havon instantly springing out of bed. "MATA NUI!" He yelled. Nearly setting the bed on fire. The noise stopped suddenly, then Havon finally realized what was going on. "When I want a wake up call...." He put a hand on Zealokan's shoulder, and then Dekuna's. "I'LL SAY SO!" He grabbed both their heads and smacked them together. "Ow, my head...I don't even remember...who won the contest...was it me...or Miha...speaking of Miha, where is she?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: onhonhon, Mangs.IC: "Th-thanks." she said, accepting the hand and somewhat shakily standing up. She'd run into him face-first, so her equilibrium wasn't quite recovered yet. "Sorry about running into you, are you okay?" she asked, gazing down at the trim, yet well-muscled Toa of Magnetism.Her concern wasn't necessary. Jolek easily sprung to his feet, dusting himself off, and looking no worse for wear. "Yeah, I'm fine." he said. "been through worse. You on the other hand, you look pretty out of it right now.""I'm... okay." she said, stumbling as she lifted her bag, trying to manage the added weight with her addled balance."Nah, I don't think you are. You hit me face first, right? You'll be feeling a little unbalanced for a bit after a collision like that, lemme take your bag." the martial artist said, easily taking it from her grasp and slinging it over his shoulder, apparently unencumbered by his own."So, she got something stolen?" he asked Mita, absentmindedly holding Cyrunei steady in order to prevent a thoroughly embarrasing faceplant."Yeah, someone in dark clothes and a hood pickpocketed me not too long ago..." Cyrunei said, managing to regain her footing.

helo frens

IC (Mita)"We'll find him," Mita said reassuringly. "He can't be too hard to find in a village comprised mostly of women..."OOC: I'm assuming each Koro still has a dominant gender even if the single-gendered element restriction is not present.

IC: DUNGDUNGDUNGDUNGDUNGDUNGNow Hau was in real trouble. And he knew it, too.She had him caught. His left arm and right leg were trapped in her seemingly iron grip, left arm holding crutch as well and right leg still not at full power.In short...I'm screwed.Even if he used his Kakama, he couldn't move at enough power to escape. Hau had to think of another way to get out.Nearly faint from his constant blushing, the toa's eyes wildly flitted around in as much of an attempt to find assistance as it was an attempt to not focus on the beautiful toa before him oh-so-very close to his heated body. Surely there was-there had to be, for Mata Nui's sake-someone who would aid him!

[Profiles]

IC: HavonHavon walked out of the inn, thoroughly annoyed. "Really, those pranksters...I'll never be able to oversleep again."He walked out to the water, he was just about to get in when he saw Hau and Eamerzon. "Eamerzon? What-what are you doing to that poor guy?" Havon said this like it was typical, Skyra had told him enough about this girl to know she was trouble.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Wait, he turned back?" Cyrunei asked."I don't think so, I think I might have saw him pass me by too."A quick mental check of his belongings."Thankfully, I've still got everything. You said dark clothes and a hood, right? I think I did see him goin' that way." he said, jerking a thumb over his shoulder, away from Ga-Wahi. "Then again, it would be smart of him to double back and send us going off in the wrong direction, away from help, no less..." he mused bringing one wrapped hand to his chin in a gesture of pondering.

helo frens

IC: The Rel looked up from its meditation. Ah, so Ghar-Knel had arrived. And he brought a... what was that word? Ah, yes, a friend. It lifted itself from the water and stood, thinking once more. Perhaps a bit more meditation would help clear its mind for the next magic trick.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC - Sucogu - ...In Hau's line of vision, there was a Toa of lightning with his arms crossed. He looked smug, but amused. His eyelids were lowered to where he looked calm."I can practically hear Kriigata getting jealous...over Mita being jealous...of how awkward that looks."He kind of dipped his toe in the water, and a spark flew. With a shrug, he took a step back."Honestly Hau, I should've known taking you into the Koro of women was a bad idea."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Ga'mal from Po-Wahi

IC(Ga'mal)

The Matoran-hand still on Ghar-Knel's-looks toward the coast. "Almost to Ga-Koro," she says. The bay would be in sight soon and they would soon approach Ga-Koro in a few hours.Luckily, Ghar-Knel will be okay and then we can get to know each other better than when he's being attacked with magic.-Mef Man

IC: Zealokan, PayigesDespite having his head smashed into Dekuna's head by Havon, he couldn't help bursting into laughter.She smacked Zealokan over the back of the head. 'You've probably woken up the whole inn with that little stunt.' She couldn't resist smiling. 'Come on, guys, grab Miha, and we'll get some breakfast.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ghar-Knel was focused on getting whatever The Rel wanted over with. He didn't say a word until they got down to the beach. There, a grey, colorlessly armored Toa stood wading in the water with his eyes closed."All right, Karz-scum," Ghar-Knel said, taking out his rifle. "Whadda ya want?"The Rel turned to see the Vortixx climbing out of an Ussal cart with a Ga-Matoran in it."Please, Gharios Tarbin Knellem," The Rel said, opening his eyes, "try to see reason. All I want is the slightest bit of vengeance on your master. As he is dead, I will need but a drop of your blood. It's a long story."Ghar-Knel grabbed The Rel by the throat and lifted it off the ground."I don't need your trouble," he hissed. And he snapped The Rel's neck.The Rel fell to the ground. It felt no pain. But it laughed."You may have broken my neck," it said, "but I cannot die."It cast a spell to repair its neck."But now it seems I'm going to have to extract your blood the painful way," it stated. Then it turned to Ga'mal. "How much for a knife, miss?"

IC: Hau grinned-a real one this time-in relief. He wasn't hungry, but the guy was at least trying to rescue him. Even if Sucogu wasn't.The toa kept his eyes turned stoically away from the female toa still clutching his body. It didn't really help, considering the image of her slender body was branded into his brain and he could still feel her touch, but at the very least he could try to fight the heat which was beginning to overtake him again.

[Profiles]

IC(Ga'mal)

Gharios?The Matoran was watching the conversation in shock. This was The Rel. He didn't look that imposing (especially after his neck was snapped). She thought there wouldn't be much of a fight now, but he was soon back to his feet; alive as ever."How much for a knife, miss?" Ga'mal shuddered as she looked toward the being. She tried to keep as straight a face as she could. "They're not for sale," she mutters; trying not to sound scared. Instead, her voice cracked twice; not sounding exactly calm.Calm down, Girl. Ghar needs me to help him. Ghar? What happened to Tairel? No time for this.-Mef Man

IC: The Rel sighed."I'm not here to haggle," it said. "I want a knife. I won't kill him. I can't kill anymore. I just need one drop of blood. I'll even give you the knife back and let you keep the money."And the worst part was, for Ghar-Knel, everything The Rel said was true."Just give him the knife, Ga'mal," he said, giving up. "If you want this over, do what he says."

IC: If The Rel were able to be impatient, he would be right now."I cannot take your blood," it said. "First, it would be your pain, not Ghar-Knel's that I would be taking. Second, for my immortality to be released, I would need to kill either him or Solaris. My former anger was directed more at Ghar-Knel, so I will take his blood, make a copy out of him with a magic trick, and it will all be over." It sensed some sort of distress from the Ga-Matoran. "Do not worry. The clone of Ghar-Knel will not affect the original. Now will you give me the knife?"This was actually news to Ghar-Knel."No more magic tricks, then?" he asked."I will not be able to do more than a stage magician," The Rel replied.Ghar-Knel nodded."I... this might work," he said, turning to Ga'mal. Then he nodded. "Give him the knife."

IC: Zealokan, PayigesAs they walked down to the bar to grab a bite to eat, Payiges remarked 'Maybe it will even teach Havon not to get drunk.' 'Ahhh, so you're approving now?' He stifled a laugh. She punched him lightly in the arm. 'Not approving, just making an observation.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC

(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal grabs Ghar-Knel's hands. "What? You're going to let this beast cut you with his knife to make a clone out of you?" She didn't like the sound of it at all. But, if it would stop the pain. "If it'll stop the magic from being cast on you; it's worth it," she says before walking toward the back of her cart. She reaches for a small knife; one with a sharp blade that wouldn't hurt too bad.Should you do this?"Here you are," she says as she hands the knife out for the being. "That'll be seven trinkets." She swallows hard before closing her eyes. Ga'mal glances over to Ghar-Knel as a tear falls from her eye. She mouths,"I'm sorry," before looking back to The Rel.-Mef Man

IC: The Rel handed the trinkets over. It held Ghar-Knel's arm in its hands and made a slight laceration. Then it dripped some of the blood into a vial. It had just enough energy to heal the cut. It wiped the blade off and handed it back to Ga'mal."It is done," it said. "This is all I needed."Ghar-Knel nodded and walked back to the cart."What will you do when you're mortal again?" he asked.The Rel looked skyward."Find my name," it answered. "But there is one thing I forgot to tell you. It is that this has a slim chance of working. If I am still like this, I have only the choice of killing you or Solaris. But I won't do that. Goodbye, and good luck in your future endeavors, Gharios Tarbin Knellem."It walked off to town, never looking over its shoulder.Ghar-Knel looked down at his healed arm. Then at Ga'mal."Where to, now?" he asked.

IC(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal watched the being leave, a few tears falling from her eyes. The Rel had kept his promise and barely hurt Ghar-Knel; he even healed the cut. The knife was also returned and was handed back to the Matoran. She forces a smile to her face as she looks at Ghar-Knel. Ga'mal rushes forward and plants her arms around his waist."I'm sorry for acting so female, but I was afraid he wouldn't keep his promise and kill you instead," she blurted out as more tears started to fall. "Maybe I need some rest. I'm acting like a Brakas." She starts to laugh as the tears fall off of her face and onto the sand.OOC: On the beach. Hugging. Tears. Waves. Sunset. Kind of romantic... :P -Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel sighed. At least she wasn't kissing him. It was getting a bit late in the afternoon."Well I guess we should get to town," he said. "Find an inn. And don't be sorry. You are who you are. I was never given that freedom."He sat down on the cart."Well, come on," he said. "Let's head out."The Rel got a room at a nearby inn. Another night, more waiting. Maybe he would be able to sleep again when he was mortal. Maybe.

IC: Ghar-Knel whipped the reins and sent them towards town."I hear Ga-Wahi is a rather humid place," he said, making random smalltalk to diffuse the awkward situation. Well it seemed awkward to him. It rather seemed Ga'mal was coming on to him.After a short ride to the village, they hopped off and checked into an inn. Ghar-Knel decided to "pay" again.The Rel heard some shuffling in the next room. Probably a new tenant or two. It lay down on the bed and began to wait.

IC(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal smiles and walks into their room for the third time, but in a new setting. The Matoran sits down on her bed and forces a smile to her face as she remembers her old days in Ga-Koro."It's not that humid; not really," she says. "It's rather cool at night; great for a nice stroll on the beach. The waves lapping at your feet, the smell of the salt water, the distant chirps of the Gukko birds in Le-Wahi. It's nice here." Ga'mal closes her eyes as she remembers the days of running on the beach with her friends. No Makuta, no Tairel, no anything. Just her. It was nice.But, the reality was this wasn't those old days. She had just killed an attacker (in self defense, but questions were bound to arise), met an assassin, made enemies with the Toa she loves, and countless other things."I need a drink." -Mef Man