Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hau sighed. Unfortunately, while he wasn't that hungry, something told him that he'd be spending most of the day exploring that hut. So he couldn't get to it right away-he'd have to get a bite to eat first.But that didn't mean the toa wasn't to be cautious."Fine," Hau finally said to her, treading water again as his heart rate slowed. He wiped a bit of sweat from his bro, wincing at how much seemed to have puddled there. He still couldn't believe she'd been...Conversing...With him that long."I'll go eat with you. And this is NOT a date," he added hastily with another blush.He turned his head towards Sucogu here. "Bro, please help me out next time. I don't wanna end up...Well..."Hau shrugged helplessly."Ya know."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Riversong wandered along the lilypads, having nothing better to do at the moment. Gazing at the rising sun, a pleasant, albeit momentary, feeling fell over her. The area felt tranquil and serene...but as she knew well, those two qualities could be all too easlity shattered. Makuta's influence hangs over this island like a dark cloud, Riversong thought to herself.OOC: Riversong is open for interaction.

IC: Hau applied a generous helping of palm to his face. He then proceeded to put on his fake signature slight grin and steel himself for the ordeal ahead.No escape now. But at least he could count on not having to see her body or feel it holding his anymore. And as soon as this was over he could race to the hut.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: HavonHavon sat down at a table. The first thing he did was order some tea, to help with the hangover. "So, I don't remember, Eamerzon, you sticking around to be on the whole Toa Team thing Zealokan's got going?" He took a sip of the tea. "Ah, it's perfect."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: @TFL and Rakata, A Kualsi, can only teleport one person.IC: SlifeA cloaked being noticed the dead Vortixx with the tablet, :n::e::x: So, the Toa thought, Nex is at it again, well they will not succeed, I'll make sure of it. The being picked up the Tablet scratched out the words and hurled it towards the water, he replaced it with a tablet of his own. :v::i::t::a:, he then proceeded to walk towards the nearest Inn he could find and ordered some water. He looked at the other particularly a Two Toa skipping together into the Inn, Love-birds, eh he chuckled silently to himself.OOC: I don't think I need to say who the lovebirds are.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Sucogu - TrolololSucogu walked over to them, keeping a bit of a distance. He ordered a cup of tea, sitting down. This was going to be really funny......and it certainly was. Hau obviously wasn't enjoying it. He could only imagine what Kriigata was thinking.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hau kept on grinning through his mental jumpings on madu cabolo. "That's hot," he said, then shot himself again mentally for saying something that could be taken as saying he liked her.In Ta-Koro, 'hot' was slang for 'awesome'. But he had no idea about other places.He then heard the cloaked figure speak. "I take it you're her-"...Hau's grin kept as normal as ever.Meanwhile, his chain began to twitch the slightest bit against his armor.

[Profiles]

IC: Havon"Nah, Eamerzon flirts with every guy she finds intriguing, my buddy Skyra told me a bit about that, though, Skyra is a bit, rude...probably why she never got this far with him." Havon said casually, before sipping more tea."Either that or Skyra was just clueless."

IC SlifeSlife retracted his hand and laughed, "Ya know usually when someone says there name and holds out there hand, you shake it and respond."Slife then turned towards the other Toa, "Is that so, if I was Skyra, I would hope I'm not be that clueless."OOC: Guess what I got Ninja'ed

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: IMHO that was a lot more than just flirting...Of course, I've never flirted. But something tells me that grabbing a guy's thigh consciously and keeping it there.IC: Hau grinned for real, forgetting about his terrible predicament for all of a second. "Where I'm from, we don't shake hands. We fistbump, yo." He extended a fist.

[Profiles]

IC - Sucogu - Watching"Well, were still compatible."Sucogu offered a loud cheer, in his fatherly attempt to make Hau feel as embarrassed as possible."That's hot." Hau responded.He almost died laughing."Hot indeed...""I take it you're her boyfriend, you're a lucky chap."Sucogu spit his tea out, laughing harder yet."I think we disagree on the word 'lucky.'"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hau grinned again, flashing his brilliant teeth confidently. He had almost completely forgotten about her presence now."The name's Hau, fireflyer."He then heard Sucogu. His grin stayed.The twitching started again.OOC: He uses 'fireflyer' as one would use 'dawg' today. From his earlier usage of 'hot' and quite obvious reverence for winged animals, I'd assume it would be equivalent to that or 'bro'.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: SECOND MARTIAL ARTIST INCOMINGLADIES PLEASEBRACE YOURSELVESIC: "Y-you know what, let's just head for Ga-Koro, and report it to the guards." Cyrunei said, taking her pack from Jolek and beginning to walk towards the village.Confused, the Toa of Magnetism started after her. "You don't want to catch the thief?" he asked, incredulous."I've still got a good amount of money left over, and he's probably long gone by now. Besides, I wouldn't want to bother you guys."The the martial artist shrugged. "If you're sure you don't want to..." he trailed off, as they entered the village."To be honest, all I want is a place to rest." Cyrunei said, with a weary sigh. "I've been walking non-stop from Ko-Koro.""Yeah, I know what you mean. I may be in pretty good shape--" That's an understatement. "But after going from Ta-Koro to here, my calves feel basically dead." he muttered, as they passed a Bar & Grill.Cyrunei paused for a moment, now noticing the empty feeling in her stomach and the delicious aroma wafting out the entrance."Hey, uh..." she called to the martial artist, who stopped and turned."Jolek.""You hungry? I'm thinking about getting something to eat in here." she said, a little softly. It sounds like I'm asking him out, doesn't it?"Sure," he said, oblivious to her embarassment, entering the building. "Smells good." he said, eagerly, as he walked inside. Finding a seat, he turned--And unintentionally slammed Hau with the bag on his back."Oh, karz, that's the third time I've done this..." he grumbled in annoyance, setting the pack down with a thud.He turned in the direction of Hau. "You okay? Sorry about that, not used to crowded spaces." he explained.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - Bar"Sorry, must be a cough." he answered.He couldn't help but laugh at Hau's terminology. He hadn't heard him use it before."So tell me what brings you here? Surely you're here for more than just this young lady.""Surely!" he agreed.He smiled right back at Hau, who was likely feeling very awkward.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - BarHis fingers were already clutching her wrist. He turned, twisting upwards. Now, he was standing and had her wrist at an odd angle. He reached for his sword, but Hau currently possessed them both. So, he went for his own dagger."Don't even think about it."She couldn't move his arm- her only move was to strike with her other hand. So, if she did that, she would meet his dagger, which was facing down at his side.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hau continued his grinning facade through it all. He watched the fight with a great deal of interest.Then a pack, by the feel of it, bumped into him. The toa staggered a little. But he swaggered back to a full stand easily, unfazed and still grinning.As he was about to call the wearer out, however, Hau's chain twitched again. Everything about him suggested 'hot'.The way he moved with such efficiency was that of an experienced martial artist. His manner was casual.Yes. This was definitely a fireflyer."Yeah, fireflyer! Tippity-top shape," the toa replied.Hau held out a fist towards the guy. He grinned, response indicating that he was cool."Name's Hau, and I'm a martial artist. You?"

[Profiles]

OOC: OMG PEOPLES... SO MUCH SO FAST...and since I'm supposed to IC something...IC: The bird chirped and flew away as the boat sailed from its tether, the rope snapping under the tension of a nibbling rat."My boat! My boat!" A young ga-toroan fisherwoman cried. Floating from her on the blue ocean was her living. Sitting down, she cried...

IC: HavonHavon, using his power over fire made Eamerzon's dagger painfully hot. "There's no need for that now. Let's all be civilized here, or I'll report you all to Turaga Nokama."He took another sip of his Tea. "Man this stuff is really good let me tell you."

IC: Cyrunei let out a held breath. Thank Mata Nui, they'd avoided a conflict.Meanwhile, Jolek grinned and returned the fistbump, albiet a tad confused at "fireflyer"."Jolek. Martial Artist to the core." he said, putting on a curious look. "What style do you use?"

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - BarSucogu shrugged, holding his hand out for his dagger."I suppose, but I was going to block. Say, can I have that back?"He offered a wave to the newcomers. While Hau didn't see past the male's abs, he offered his seat to the female, gesturing to it. "You look tired. May I buy you tea?"He looked to Havon."Yes, I agree. The tea is very well made." he said, nodding.He offered a handshake."Thanks." he said in reference to the dagger and the heat.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kamaehu nodded and was about to start walking when he heard a familiar squawk. He looked up to see a massive brown gukko, big enough to carry two toa, descending. From it's back hung a set of reigns. Kamaehu smiled, petting the bird. "Everyone, meet Calaras."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: *rubs foremask* We've had this discussion before JL. I don't have a problem with you doing things like warping metal and magnetically attaching it to yourself in a haphazard "Hillbilly" fashion. So long as it falls off it you drop the charge. I don't even have a problem with you crafting makeshift shrapnel "swords" for weaponry.But to craft something armor/weaponsmith worthy the way you're trying to do with just magnetism? It's going to be filled with flaws that haven't been filled properly by molten metal from the heating process of the forge or filled by the iron by the will of a Toa of Iron. One solid strike from ANYTHING and that armor is toast fracturing and breaking apart faster than you could fix. Not to mention those swords will break if they hit anything or anything hits them.You're far safer with the redneck armor option until you can get to a merchant or an armor smith. You don't always need master craft weaponry. Kalama often uses improvised weapons and he seems to be doing just fine.

OOC: Its this. You had taken away ALL of Argentum's armor, and you had kept it that way. It would have been perfectly OK if not for the fact that currently, Argentum is what we, as humans would say 'Naked'.Better tattered and ripped clothes than no clothes. As for the swords, again, better something than nothing. Argentum is a amazingly skilled Toa of Magnetism - if the metal breaks after he jabs it into something, he'll pull it out and mold it again and use it again - until it breaks again. To him, it doesn't matter. He lives on the basis "Something is better than nothing"=====IC: Cyrax + ArgentumCyrax and Argentum turned, Argentum wearing new... and slightly weirdly created armor. They walked over towards where Kalama was, who was quietly cutting off the hide of the Tarakava.Cyrax:.... I think it would be better if we left now... rather than created boots out of the Tarakava.Argentum: I hate Tarakava. I rather have them as boots, or as Tarakava-Fin soup, than as living beings. I'll help.He grabbed one of his knives and cut off a little part of the Tarakava's legs. The knife broke. Grumbling, he recreated it. Then, he turned towards the new peace of metal and created 2 metal straps, to hold the hide together. He tossed it towards Kalama.Just then, a squawk was heard, and Cyrax turned her head towards where the sound came from. A bird carrying 2 other Toa flew down, and landed itself beside Kamaehu.Kameuhu: Everyone, meet Calaras.Cyrax: Well, seeing as we have reinforcements now, we should also move faster. That massive flare - it wouldn't have just alerted your friends. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Gosh dang it, guys! How is it I always miss out on the fight, and when I try to get involved, I'm ignored?IC(Agarin): Agarin walked over to Tanuka, even after her brave block to save him. He took a blow to the head and fell unconcious. Again. He had only just woken up to see he had missed the fight for the second time in the last day."Oh, come on!" He ranted, "Can't a toa get through one fight without getting hit in the head?!"OOC: Thanks for making me use my cop-out explanation. Again.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg