Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Yes, thank you." Cyrunei said, taking the seat a second before she realized what he had said."I-I mean no, no thank you. I can pay f-for myself." she stammered, blushing meekly."Muaka style? Nice." Jolek said, oblivious to Cyrunei's plight. "Let's see... mine's something of a blend, with striking predominantly from Muai Jein, grappling from Xefoan Drei-tan, and wrestling from... I think it's Zanke. there's some other stuff mixed in too, but I think those three are the biggest contributors." he explained, trying to pierce the haze of his early life's memories and extract the names.

helo frens

IC: Ralz cautiously made his way towards the bar. He seemed to fear each step he took as the green path under him seemed to dip a bit into the water as the toa moved. The whole drowning experience seemed to traumatize the survivor, yet he was intrigued as to what the toa of lightning and the martial artist had wanted to see inside the house. As he continued, he wondered what happened to the others in the same group.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Kamaehu looked at Agarin, his eyebrow slightly raised. "Yes, a head injury is incapacitating. You should invest in better armor for that particular area. Anyway, when did a giant gukko become a normal sight?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC - Sucogu - BarThe Toa nodded towards Slife, sheathing his blade."Can't exactly blame you for taking it. I assure you this- my only thoughts were of self-defense."He stepped to the side a bit, letting her sit down comfortably."Really, I'll pay. They've got really good tea."His smile was cheesy, but he was already reaching for his money.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ghar-Knel pulled some wine out of the ice box as Ga'mal ran out. Oh well, she'd be back. At least there was plenty of wine.The Rel was focusing on everything around him. Its neighbor was pouring himself some wine. Hm, he must be quite a sad person.Ghar-Knel felt something wasn't right. He knocked on the wall behind his bed."Don't make that racket ever again," came a familiar voice.Oh Karz, he was neighbors with The Rel for the night. Cruel irony.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Ga'mal)

"Don't make that racket ever again.""No," mutters the Ga-Matoran before turning from the window. The being would have to wait; she had heard someone familiar in the room next to their's."Tell me that's not who I think it is," she says as she storms back into their room. She grabs a bottle of wine and pops off the top before guzzling down a large sip.-Mef Man

IC: "N-No, I don't want you to waste yours. L-Like I said, I can pay for myself."Jolek overheard the exchange, and leaned to look over Hau's shoulder."Why not let him? That leaves more in your pocket."You're not helping! she thought, glancing at the martial artist

helo frens

IC: Ghar-Knel chugged an entire wine bottle before speaking again."I'm afraid it is," he growled. "We're in for a Karz of a night.""I assume I shall converse with you on the subject of your grand dislike for me," The Rel started calling out through the wall."We hate you because you annoy us," Ghar-Knel yelled back. "Go away!" Truthfully, that is not what Ghar-Knel said. For the sake of censorship, though, I have provided you with that polite alternative."If by good night, you mean you wish not to speak to me, but still would like to--" The Rel began.Ghar-Knel swore loudly for The Rel to be quiet.Not very hospitable people these were."I can't stand him," Ghar-Knel sighed picking another wine bottle out of the hotel's ice box. "But at least he shut up."The Rel decided to rest. He didn't like people.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Ga'mal)

"Please, let's get out of here," started the Matoran. "Somewhere quiet, away from him." She grabs the Vortixx's arm. "Please."The Rel was starting to frighten her especially after last night when Ghar-Knel was injured by the being's magic and when they met him earlier. Now sleeping in the next room-or trying to-was too much. She wanted away. This had been one of the worst days of her life, and now she wouldn't even get a break from this being."I'm sorry," she sighs as she looks down at her feet. "I-I guess I just haven't had a good day today."-Mef Man

IC - Sucogu - BarHe sighed, and shrugged a "Have it your way." Should I have offered once more? he thought, before deciding she had no interest in letting him do so. Shying away from the awkwardness, he attempted to engage himself in their conversation. He tried to get his mind off of her. Especially her face. It betrayed the coldness that usually accompanied her element, instead having a kind warmth-"I'm actually going to try to teach him some things." he told Jolek.When was he going to get around to it? What had happened? Kriigata happened. The unstoppable bundle of energy couldn't stay still for very long. Where had she disappeared to?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Dathros from Ga-wahi. He's open for interaction.IC: A baraz skulked in from Le-wahi. He was going to make it big here. He could just taste it. chuckling to himself he started the same tack as last time, standing in the middle of the koro.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: HavonHavon looked at the melting dagger in surprise. "Oh sorry about that, I wasn't trying to melt it, just make it really hot, guess I don't know my own strength, heh."The only thing Havon got in response was a cold stare. "Alright, I'll buy you a new one. Just don't look at me like that."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: PayigesWhile Havon was distracted with Eamerzon, Payiges grabbed the Toa of Fire's cup of tea and took a sip from it. 'Mmmm, you're not kidding, this is good! Artahka in liquid form, methinks! And you don't have to pay Eamerzon's dagger, just get Zealokan to re-forge it. He made this mask for me, you know. Highest quality I've seen in a while.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

"I'll Kill him""I'll break his bones and THEN I'll kill him."She pulled another strand of flax from the pile."I'll kill him."Kriigata sat on the dock's edge, her feet lapped by the flowing tide. She had seen what Hau had done with, that, that THAT WOMAN!, and she had frozen in shock unable to respond when the event occurred. Now, several minutes after she'd left, Kriigata was debating on the torment of her fellow traveler. It was obviously Hau's fault. He was the one who decided to go for another swim. She looked at the remaining strand and tossed it, the flax slowly floating to the water where it alighted with a ripple, current jarring the circular forms. "I'll kill him."She brushed herself as she rose, the water dripping off her legs. "Guess I'll just browse the market for a while," Kriigata said aimlessly. With the shuffle of her feet on the lilypad, she set off into the small dockside shopping area, pausing to purvey the finer jewelry, each piece catching her eye. Finally, with a smile of sweetened honey, Kriigata bought a piece saying: "Oh please, put it on a credit for a toa of Electricity name Hau. No, not "how." Hau. He'll be around here for a while. Hard to miss. He's got gold patterns on his armor and a chain welded to his wrist. ""He your's?" The gentle jeweler replied cunningly."In a fashion," Kriigata said, already laughing inside at her plan.

IC: The statement was momentarily lost on Jolek, who was too busy examining the Toa (at least, he thought she was one) currently attaching herself to Hau."She a martial artist, too? That looks like some sort of clinch, albeit a bit different from those in Muai Jein and Zanke. Maybe Okrouda?" he asked, hopelessly incapable of knowing just how wrong he was.OOC: Okrouda's... not sure what it is. Pankration? Judo? *shrug*Also lul if you thought Tarex was bad@Kughz/Kriigata: OH LOL HERE WE GO

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

OOC: huh? Kamaehu is mine, and Agarin is toa the kid's. EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean. Actually, I just meant Calaras is large enough to carry two toa. He's not carrying anyone right now.IC: Kamaehu had to agree with that. "You're right. Anyway, if you want to get to know him, he'll be following me until I trust he has the strength to go find my... friend."

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Havon"Yes it is quite good. Now give it back." He said giving her a serious glare. He stared at her expression for a sec, and started laughing. He finally composed himself, "That look on your face, was rather funny...anyway, I'll just order another cup."

IC: Zealokan, PayigesShe jokingly shocked his arm, just to make it tingle a little. 'What's that about my face, my dear Havon?' She laughed along with him, then took another sip of the tea. 'Mata Nui, that's good. Zealokan, we're taking a barrel of this on our journey.'Don't push it, Payiges.... we'll give you a flask, a big one.' He chuckled at his own remark.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC - Sucogu - BarThe Toa noted a lack of response from Cyronei. Had he been rude? He hoped not. "If she was a martial artist- which I highly doubt -she would hardly be qualified for such a style. A real martial artist knows how to discipline themselves." he said. He wasn't laughing this time.His eyes narrowed."I can hardly say I'm impressed by the way she shamelessly throws herself at my so- at Hau, I mean."Oh lord, not another flashback. Despite that they came when he reffered to Krii or Hau as his son or daughter, no mental recollection occurred.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: New character time! Hooray!IC: Havon, BruntoaThe lovely conversations in the inn were rudely interrupted by a commotion outside. Someone from outside roared, "YOU DARE TRY TO PICKPOCKET BRUNTOA? TIME FOR FLYING LESSON!"From the window the guests of the inn could see an extremely buff toa of earth throw some scrany thieving toa get picked up by the throat and carelessly toss the poor thief several hundred feet across the lake before a loud splash was heard.The said brute of a Earth Toa came into the inn, and sat down. "I'll take a cup of that delicious tea thank you." He said rather calmly.The innkeeper did what he said immediately.Havon looked at the newcomer. "Well, I don't think I ever want to mess with that guy." Havon whispered, noticing the huge muscles and the Pakari.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Rannin from Ta-Wahi.IC: [Rannin]The first thought Rannin had when he had entered the village was that there were a lot of lily-pads. It wasn't as if he did not like lily-pads, but it was the fact that so much people and huts could easily live on them that confused him. Lily-pads were not strong enough to hold up entire villages, nor were they strong enough to hold up a single Matoran. He doubted that they were true lily-pads either, for they had to be artificially created, or at least be some sort of incredibly strong plant."This is madness," he muttered as he crossed from one pad to the other, hoping to find a place to sit.

IC: Dathros noticed something odd. It was a young ga-toa, stricken with what Dathros recognized as romantic troubles. Walking over to her, he called to her, not bothering to sound civilized. "Eh, you having problems."OOC: That's you Kughii. Hope you don't mind.

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC: Okay, so, what IS this place everyone is at? Someon called it a restaurant, another a grill, one a bar, an inn, a hotel, and so on…IC: KriigataIt took longer than she expected, but he shopping was so much more fun than fighting with others. Alone amidst the swirling sounds, smells and textures of the market, Kriigata felt the blood lust leaving her body, and the gentle peace of the water village roll into her heart. However, her plan had been set."Now to spring it."With happy strides and boxes piled high, Kriigata went in search of the crutched spark-plug. Vengance is a sweet gift, Kriigata mused as she searched. Eventually she found him sitting at the open air seat of a lounge, the toa he'd been caressing earlier now on his chest and many new people Kriigata did not know surrounding him with what seemed like lively conversation. Save for the melting knives and bantering elders. At once the blood began to boil. The hate returned. It was not a lover's quarrel. Oh no, Kriigata was there to keep Hau as he should be: single. She wanted no more of this "quartet" business than necessary, and the necessary had passed with Mita’s sudden disappearance. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Her songs were just about infuriating. And the way she looks at Hau? Ugh, unforgivable…Stepping forward, Kriigata assumed her role as she came into view. Packages extended past her head as she walked, no swerved, from point to point to avoid dropping any of the precious artifacts. With a large *THUD* the packages all fell to the ground next to Jolek’s legs, which were hanging just off the side of the raised porch.“Here are the packages for the love in your lap, master.” Kriigata said with a humble bow. “I brought them as fast as I could. Was this everything you asked for?” Kriigata proceeded to open a smaller package, handing the sparkling, glittering jeweled necklace to the preening girl. “This is a precious artifact from the northern mines. My master wished to give you this as a token of his eternal love.”I’m going to kill him. Socially.OOC: EDIT: Sorry Proto.. didn't see your post till after I wrote this.. I'd been planning this out for a while.. so just assume Kriigata ignored you. Go ahead and follow her.. It will lead to more mayhem. Which SHE WANTS. :P

Edited by Kughii

IC: Dathros was ignored by the toa. Annoyed he decided to follow her. He waited until she dropped several expensive looking presents to another toa. Then Dathros tapped her roughly on the back. This time, he made it quite clear he was unhappy. "I said, are you having problems?" He snarled, his fangs showing as he spoke.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC - Sucogu - Bar/Grill/Inn/I could really care less. Sucogu stepped between Dathros and Kriigata. He gave the fanged being a dark glare."Back off, kid. Don't you see she's busy..."He realized what she was doing. If it worked, the freak would leave Hau alone."...Serving her master and the love of his life?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: DYNAMIC ENTRY! Rannin is now entering the inn everybody is in. And no, that was not supposed to a pun.IC: [Rannin]When Rannin had found a inn to stay in, he had not expected to see Hau again after their last meeting in Ta-Koro. It was a rather strange coincidence that both of them had decided to pick the very same place to visit, but he brushed it off, ignoring a small voice in his mind that said something about universal forces and the like."Hello again," he said, nodding to his fellow being, before sitting down next to a buff Earth Toa also wearing a Pakari.OOC: Okay Snelly, time for Bruntoa to meet his future colleague.

IC: Dathros just stared at Sucogu. "Yeah, I don't buy it. Sit down and stay out of my business." He took the time to shove Sucogu out of the way before talking to Kriigata again. "I'm waitin'. Don't play games with me."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC - Sucogu - Bar/Inn/Grill/I have better ways to use my timeHe didn't quite like being shoved out of the way."Leave her alone." he said again. His knife silently slid up into his hand. Luckily, they were standing close enough that his opponent wouldn't notice."I don't want trouble, but that'd whats going to happen if you don't stop."He reckoned that if it broke out into a fight, more people would be on his side.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Rannin]Rannin watched the argument silently, only stopping to speak so he could order a drink. As he sipped on the tea, he wondered if he should get involved, for he was acquaintances with two of the beings present. However, he decided not to unless something big happened."This is a lovely drink," he remarked, turning to face the innkeeper.

IC: Havon, BruntoaBruntoa eyed the wolf like being. It was annoying him who ever it was. He was just starting to enjoy the relatively peaceful inn. If this wolf thing didn't stop, he'd have to do something about it.He looked at the other Paraki user. "It is a lovely drink isn't it?" He said in a rather gruff voice. "Though that wolf man is ruining the mood." he growled, making sure the wolf man could hear him.Havon looked into the eyes of the wolf man. "Something about that guy really ticks me off." Havon said, ready to activate his flame sword is needed. The tention in the room was changing quickly. Havon feared it could easily turn into an all out brawl, this depended mostly on the IQ of the wolf man.

IC: [Rannin]"I agree," said Rannin as he continued drinking, "The drink has an exquisite taste, and the blending of flavours leaves a rather enjoyable taste in my mouth."The Iron Toa put his cup down, briefly glancing over at where the wolf-being was still arguing with the Toa he had met before in Ta-Koro."He is rather irritating," he remarked, "but it isn't really my problem. Yet."

IC: "Naw," Hau said in response. He grinned again. "But nice combo you got the-"Then the mystery appeared and started dropping everything she had. The toa's eyes widened.His chain began to hiss sharply.Then Sucogu spoke.The hiss grated even louder in his ears.And then the wolf-guy came in.The chain was now at a screech.With a start, Hau stopped the twitching. He then made sure his grin was still intact and beckoned for mystery with one hand. "May we have a quick word?"The toa was now up and striding towards the black-armored female.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

She wanted no more of this "quartet" business than necessary, and the necessary had passed with Mita’s sudden disappearance. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Her songs were just about infuriating. And the way she looks at Hau? Ugh, unforgivable…

OOC: Speaking of which... :PIC (Mita)Mita was usually a rather calm and collected Toa, but today she was furious. For the second time that day, she had been ignored, left behind... ditched by people she had just been talking to. First Hau and the chick, then a Toa she genuinely tried to help... it was too much to bear.She strolled briskly through the floating village, looking for a place to get a drink. She entered the first and best "bar" she saw... and suddenly found all her former associates neatly gathered in one place. Judging by the looks of it, they were quite upset. Not bothering to make her presence known, the Toa of Sonics sat down on the opposite end of the room and moped.

OOC: No Zealokan. I would prefer if you asked permission to skip Miha's chance to kill Havon in the drinking competition. Just saying... And no, Odhran's ship doesn't have a pirate flag on it. Yet...IC:MihaMiha, walked into the bar, having had a nice, quiet, relaxing stroll through the city. She noticed that everybody seemed to be crowding one place, and that one person was sitting by herself, moping. Or at least, Miha thought she was moping. She walked over to the Toa and said, "Rough day, eh?"Odhran"Well duh..." Odhran said. "But get back as soon as you can, okay?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"