Jump to content
Friar Tuck

Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: KriigataShe looked into the being's eyes. No matter what she could say the being was different with what seemed to be greyish mottling around his body, and a sudden lack of armor. He was fierce, of that she had no problem seeing, the two large swords he wore in plain sight were most likely not just for show. Deciding she should give the guy a shave with her spring-scythe, she was just starting to lean into a fight when she heard the words leave Hau's mouth: "May we have a quick word?"She turned and looked at Hau with a sudden creepy smile. "Sure," she said, then promptly hoisted him over her head and threw him into the other being's face with the words "GO to Karzhanii!"OOC: OMG... I don't know if I spelled that right... what a failure.. :PEDIT: Coolio... I'm at the top of the page people! XDAlso, I realized both Dathros and Hau could take those words as directed to them... but she meant it for Hau. XP

Edited by Kughii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The surprised Hau knew he did not want to hit that thing's face. Therefore, he flung out his chain at the last second.The hook bit deep into the wood of a table. Now the midget bucked in midair, unable to move due to the chain yet with enough force to still fly slightly before falling down. Here he began to think.The reason he was flying was probably because mystery wanted a fight. And he knew that was again probably because she was mad at him.So he played along.Blurring, Hau tried for a flying knee to the solar plexus even as he fell. Such a blow would take a normal contender out of a fight even if it wasn't delivered with enough force to kill.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: So long as we agree about the actual poor quality of your armor and weapons as well as how it doesn't look ANYTHING "decent" then I'm willing to consider the matter settled.*shrugs* Dunno Toa the kid. We'll chat about this via PM.IC: Kalama snagged the the tossed item out of the air. "Thanks. That's one thing we have in common at least. A mutual hatred of these bloody lizards." Looking around him Kalama shrugged. "Well we weren't followed and I don't think anyone really knows EXACTLY where I am so that flair wasn't detrimental to any of our efforts."Looking at Tanuka he asked, "You okay?""F-fine." The Toa seemed to be getting over the shock of having a Tarakava come close to bitting her face off.The Le-Matoran scrambled over themselves to shake the hands of each of the Toa. "Praise-thanks to Mata-Nui! We were so happy-relieved to see such a band-group of mighty Toa-Heroes in our bleakest-darkest hour-time!""By Toa-Lewa's Axe! Look Lukio! It is the Water Maiden's Turaga-Elder's son! We were very fortune-lucky indeed!""Look at this! It's musician-player Toa-Hero Agarin too! How have you been Agarin?""Couldn't they help-assist us on getting our wagon-cart fixed?" One of them inquired.They looked at the group.Kalama shrugged. "I don't see why we couldn't take a look at it. You lot seem to need some serious protection also." He glanced around. "I know there's a Marine Patrol based out of one of the Shoals around here. Where the Karz are they?"The Le-Matoran shrugged. "Haven't seen-spotted the Water-Warriors. Sent message-note we were travel-journeying this way so they were expecting our arrival-entrance.""They would have cleared the route to their camp mere hours before your arrival to guarantee you safe passage to the Shoal where you could get an escort then.""Was heading to the Water-Warrior camp-base when they ambush-attacked us.""Agarin why don't you take our group and go with these fellow to their cart and see if you can do something to help them on their way. I'm going to investigate these Tarakava a little more. If you get done before I do, escort them to the Marine Shoal, I'll catch up.""This waypath Toa-Heroes!"The group of Le-Koroans led the five Toa further on while Kalama stayed behind to investigate the dead and imprisoned Rahi.Arriving in a clearing that looked to be a well traveled trade road, sitting in the middle of it was a destroyed merchants wagon. It's wares scattered about."Doesn't look-appear that we lost any ware-goods.""The wagon-cart is a loss though."They looked at the Toa, "Any bright idea-thoughts?"


With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(BM): "I do suppose so. Well, let's leave a note for Chimera, and let's head off to...Ko-wahi sounds nice."

IC: "You clearly have a different idea of 'nice' than me," Knidia said snarkily, "You know the route to Ko-Koro?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dathros was very confused by Kriigata throwing a toa at him, but managed to block the kick with his arm. Stepping back, he readied himself for a brawl. "Is this how it's going to go down? Three on one isn't that fair." With that, he punched at Hau, a slow, clumsy strike. At the same time, almost imperceptibly, his other had was moving to his side.Still IC: Kamaehu watched as Kalama fiddled with the tarakava. "I don't know why you're doing that." he said, as he started what seemed to be grooming Calaras. "Tarakava aren't known for the quality of their meat or hide."


Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kalama snorted. "Show what you know. As a survivalist, a Tarakava is a gift from the Great Spirit. Though a bit tough, it's still meat and that's enough to provide that little bit of protein needed to keep your muscles healthy. Tarakava hide is essentially waterproof meaning that if you get a big enough piece, you'll have a dry place to rest during the night rains. The teeth can be used as makeshift cutting knives and some Matoran go nuts for Tarakava tooth necklaces meaning there's a source of income should you so be inclined. Let's not forget the inner organs." Kalama grinned. "Where do you think air bladders come from?"However the Matoran did not seem to be interested in continued butchery of the Tarakava at this point. Instead he wrenched the mask off the nose of decapitated Tarakava. He turned it over inspecting it."Just as I thought. Infected. Makuta must be moving Tarakava back into a trade route after the Marines got done with their patrols. Better inform the Leftenant at the Shoal. She'll need to know this. Trade caravans are probably going to need a protection escort from here on out. Who knows how many others got hit before we found out about this."Ascending the crystal cage, the Tarakava roared at the Matoran."Shut up and work with me for five seconds you dumb Rahi!" Kalama stuck his arm into the open drainage hole groping around for the mask of the live Tarakava.


With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I GREATLY apologize for my absence, I have been extremely busy with School, helping with my siblings, and other things. I hope you are able to forgive me.IC: Lost woke up. He jumped up and drew his sword. "What happened! How long have I been out!?!?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Havon, BruntoaBruntoa had enough of this. "ALRIGHT! WOLF-MAN GETS TO TASTE MY FIST NOW! COME HERE YOU MAGGOT!" Bruntoa rushed over to the wolf-man, attempting to grab his neck and lift him up. Bruntoa readied his other fist, activating his Pakari while he was at it.Havon signed loudly. "Why couldn't everyone simply enjoy their tea!" He complained. He decided not to get involved just yet. OOC: I think I accidentally started a trend with this tea...it's like epic tea or something I don't know. :biggrin:Edit: There, less auto-hitty....

Edited by Snelly

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Actually, that was a knee.Progenitus, do note that Dathros has around 1-2 seconds in between the start of the post and its end in which to ready for an attack, though that time will likely be taken up dealing with the guy attempting to hoist his body.IC: Hau touched down, knee having unfurled as it slipped across the arm. He decided to forgo the trouble of dodging the punch entirely and sped to his hook.With one tug, the protosteel fang was clean ripped out of its prey.With one flick, the snake's body hissed onto his armor.With one activation of his Kakama, Hau was attempting to drive an electrified half-knuckle fist into his foe's groin.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ghar-Knel patted Ga'mal on the head."There's no such thing as a good day," he said, standing up. He signaled for her to grab the ice box before walking down the hall to the front desk. The Ga-Matoran sitting there looked up to see Ghar-Knel with a paper in his hand."Ahem, miss," he began. "We have been put next door to a seriously deranged person whom we both do not at all like and would like to leave this inn without paying for this dreadful evening."The Matoran nodded and showed them the door."And the reason I didn't pull my gun out on her," Ghar-Knel whispered to Ga'mal, "is simple assassin's chivalry."


Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kamaehu rolled his eyes. He knew Tarakava was useful, it just wasn't anything special. "I guess. I'd still take on a Kane-ra every day." In his mind, he was going over his first meeting with Kalama. He had only had a dim idea of who the matoran was before meeting him, and now, his opinion was decidedly worse. The main problem Kamaehu had with Kalama was his arrogance. He always knew exactly what to do, and had to, because toa were useless and matoran were the real driving forces behind everything.IC: Hau's attack played right into Dathros' plan. His earlier punch had only been a feint, up close, the baraz was a very capable fighter. So as Hau lunged, Dathros twisted to the side, a the same time slipping his dagger from it's place on his belt and stabbing at under Hau's shoulder as the toa passed by. At the same time, he also struck out behind him with his foot, stopping the grab attempt of a very loud toa behind him.OOC: Didn't see that edit there, my attack is now doing quadruple duty.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hau felt the dagger drive through his armor and grimaced slightly, losing the grin for a moment. But even as his foe sidestepped, Hau torqued and tried for a fling of his chain around the guy with an electrification for good measure.


[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(Ga'mal)

The Matoran smiles at Ghar-Knel as she carries the ice chest to the cart. "I know a place where we can sleep beneath the stars. I can grab a blanket and some pillows and make it quite comfortable," she explains. "How does that sound?" She takes out a second wine bottle and pops the top off. Ga'mal drinks the liquid before motioning toward the ice box; a gesture of asking him if he wanted a drink.-Mef Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:"Wonderful! Absolutely Wonderful!" Shadow Lantz was genuinly ecstatic. He had already procured a partner, which given the time span and his figure, was quite the accomplishment. His father would be proud. He quickly grabbed a glass of liquid, not quite sure of what it was exaclty and gulped it down. It had an interesting taste, although it reminded him too much of the salty sea. "Would you like to begin with out first order of business?"he asked Rhow.


Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Bruntoa, HavonBruntoa's hand got stomped on by a foot. This only made him more angry. He pounded the ground in frustration, causing the entire inn to shake, and the floor was rather damaged as well. Bruntoa lunged at the wolf-man, sending his leg swing at his chest. "You think your kick strong! That nothing!"Havon quickly took a huge sip of his tea. "This tea, I must protect it." He vowed, determined to finish his tea before something or someone could stop him.


My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hau's chain managed to wrap around Dathros, it's fang slicing into his back a bit. However, he was not electrified, as that role was taken by Bruntoa, who's foot had caught the chain. Dathros still staggered backwards from the kick, and throw the chain off of himself. He moved backwards for space, his dagger still gripped in his left hand. "One at a time please. It's kind of annoying fighting four people in a space this crowded."


Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ghar-Knel was seriously considering the fact that Ga'mal had feelings for him. Then again, Ga-Wahi had some rather clear skies and warm nights so, why miss that opportunity. He grabbed his own bottle of wine and took a swig."That sounds perfectly lovely," he replied.


Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hau chose to take that as a 'Go'. He retrieved his chain and draped it around his arm once more. Then the toa lunged again at Kakama-speed.Reappearing behind his foe, the toa attempted to drive dual electrified fists into his foe's kidneys. While Hau was at a huge disadvantage due to height and issues with his left knee, he could still attack lower targets. And he was guessing he could so especially well with those on his foe's back.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal smiles at the Vortixx before taking a seat on the cart. "Great. Hop on and I'll take us there."This will be nice. Hopefully we'll be away from The Rel, and that Mata-Nui forsaken Tairel. What did I see in him any way? ...Is did the right word?-Mef Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Bruntoa, HavonBruntoa was stunned for a moment or two from the electricity. He was tempted to attack the wolf-man in blind rage, but he realized that the wolf-man was right, it was too crowded, Bruntoa and Hau would just get in the way of each other. Bruntoa, with suprising restraint, sat back down in his seat, but watched the fight intently. Havon continued to savor his tea. "Please Tea God, if you're really out there, protect us."


My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I said hold- GAAH!" Kalama wrenched his arm back out as the Tarakava attempted to bite it off."DO YOU WANT ME TO CUT YOU?!?! Stupid aquatic lizard..." He grumbled before reaching back in. "Hold still and work with me blast it!"Finally he got the mask off and the Tarakava quieted down but not after Kalama got drenched due to the Tarakava spitting water at him.Sighing he discarded the infected Kanohi. "I HATE Tarakava."Marching over the ridge, Kalama arrived at the sight of the ambush. The Le-Matoran had gathered up their wares and were busy scratching their heads at how to fix the wagon. They couldn't very well simply leave everything behind but it was too much for them to carry.


With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC SlifeSlife decided to give Hau a hand, using his mask, Slife picked up a chair and threw it at the wolfhead being. "How many times do I have to say this chaps, this is no place for a fight, but if you insist." Slife took out his Tonfas, "I guess I should be prepared."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(Ga'mal)

"Up in the hills over there," she replies as she points toward the direction of Ko-Wahi. "There's a few hills there that aren't coated in snow that we should be able to get some rest on." The cart pulls away from the village and makes it's way to the hills.-Mef Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Mita)"Oh my, what a fight."Mita raised her hand, and a Ga-Matoran filled her glass. She paid a few widgets and emptied the drink again. Then she grabbed her guitar."They will need some battle music, I bet."Mita strummed her guitar as she usually did, then grumbled. This called for something other than just an acoustic guitar. Summoning her element, she bent the sound waves to suit her liking... making them seem a lot more electric. Her Mahiki helped her fake some of the more difficult noises, and some backing.Yeah, she thought, I'm good at this."Hey, Hau!" she shouted. "Here's to you! Get 'em good!"OOC: She's totally playing "The Decisive Battle", the version by The Black Mages. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jolek leaned back in his chair, observing the fight as one might watch a Kohlii match, carefully noting the rhythm and flow of the two fighters, as well as their techniques. Always eager to learn, he watched the skirmish intently, ready to step in as soon as he felt necessary.Cyrunei, on the other hand, sighed and removed herself to what she considered a safe area, taking a seat next to Mita. "I'm real sorry for leaving you behind back there," she said, "I didn't realize that you weren't following."


helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Ummm... Katuko, my character was interacting with you... Oh well.IC:MihaMiha was ignored by the musician. She shrugged and walked away.


"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: In that case, Biobeast, I apologise profusely. No hard feelings?IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Hey, Miha! Over here! Try some of this tea, it's amazing!' Zealokan 'mmmm'ed in agreement. She took yet another sip from her tea, before making conversation with the Matoran. 'Did you hear what Zealokan and Dekuna did to Havon?'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(Agarin): "Need some help, guys?" Agarin asked as he used his toa strength to lift a good portion of their goods, "Because you've got five toa here with strength greater than yours." He turned to the others, "You guys want to help me lift this stuff or what?" he asked, tossing a box to Tanuka.

Edited by Toa the kid

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: sorry i've been away, got bored with the RPG.IC:Chimera had been standing for what felt like an eternity while Kirhika had explained why she was with Twiak, it all sounded fishy."Will you join us?" The Turaga asked, her voice sounded insincere.Chimera shook his head. "After everything that has transpired...I refuse. I've let both you and Twiak down before, and I live with that punishment every day." he glanced at his mismatched hands, then as his feet. "Regardless of what your intentions...you do not want me on your side."He turned and walked outside, lost in thought before running straight into Black Mage, who he had forgotten about."Have you planned anything?" He asked.Kirhika sighed. "How disappointing, come Twiak, come Lost. Let us see if there is something else we can do."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Ummm... Katuko, my character was interacting with you... Oh well.

OOC: Sorry, I missed that among the fighting posts. I also keep scanning the page for my character names, but sometimes I don't have the time to read everything. I'm a bit on-and-off this forum nowadays.

"I'm real sorry for leaving you behind back there," she said, "I didn't realize that you weren't following."

IC (Mita)"Don't worry about it," she said, concentrating on shredding another guitar riff, "I'm used to wandering from place to place. I meet and leave new people all the time."That said, she was still a bit annoyed, but decided not to let it get to her."Say, do you want something to drink? They told me I've been drinking here so much I get a free one every now and then. Could use it on you, this time."Mita paused for just a second to rub her forehead. She had emptied five glasses since she entered; that was certainly enough. While she did this, her Mahiki kept the music going.Cheating... but why not? she thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Tentacles.IC: [Rannin]Rannin rubbed the sides of his forehead, sighing in exasperation. Why was it that every time he tried to peacefully have a drink people would end up fighting nearby, disturbing his attempts to enjoy the beautiful and exquisite tasting tea that the inn had provided for him. It was very annoying, so he decided to interfere.The metal located around his disfigured arm lashed out, forming into a tentacle. On other parts of his armour, the same thing happened as steel tentacles erupted from the metal, making him look like some eldritch monstrosity. There were even tentacles sprouting from his back and his disfigured legs."CAN," he began, sending all his tentacles speeding towards the group of fighters, grabbing onto them, "YOU."As every tentacle grabbed onto their targets, the Iron Toa began to shout louder."ALL. JUST. LET. ME. DRINK. MY. TEA. IN. PEACE!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(BM): "Well, look who's not unresponsive anymore! Anyway, we were heading to nice, quiet, peaceful, logical Ko-koro. I was going to ask Nuju about the Charms to get into the temples. And I believe that the way is...that way." He pointed Ko-wahi-wards.IC(Draebe): "Won't take too long. To the alcohol store!"-----------In order to save you the time of comprehending Draebe's unusual way of 'Negotiation', I have made the executive decision to skip straight to when he has 7 barrels of alcohol ready for loading on the ship. -Baron-----------"Okay, here we go." He flew up, loading the Barrels onto the ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dathros' back arched as Hau's electrified fists hit his back. Fortunately, his fur and overall size did shield him somewhat. Afterwards he would probably keel over, but right now he was in almost battle rage mode. A normal fighter would have taken time to analyze their foe's fighting style, but Dathros didn't care. He also didn't have time, as a chair was coming at him. Unthinking, he batted the chair aside with one arm, then used the other to deliver a savage elbow strike behind him. For good measure, he started to turn, using his leg to sweep Hau's legs out from under him. If that didn't work, Hau would also be greeted by a punch coming from Dathros as he spun.OOC: Uneducated cur? Huh? Cur? What kind of word is that.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: You just shrugged off a shot to the kidneys.YOU DON'T SHRUG OFF A FRIGGIN' SHOT TO THE KIDNEYS YOU UNEDUCATED CURTHAT JUNK'S POTENTIALLY LETHAL. HAU'S MOMENTUM FROM THE SPEED ALONE, CONCENTRATED ON THE SMALLY POINTS OF HIS KNUCKLES IS LIKELY SUFFICIENT TO RUPTURE THEM.IC: "Really? If it's no trouble, I'd love to have one, thank you." Cyrunei said.Jolek's eyes narrowed in suspicion and confusion.Did he just miss? A good hit to the kidneys is potentially lethal, and that looked hard enough to rupture.I doubt the fur'd cushion him that much... even so, the kid needs to get in close. Remove the opponents' reach advantage, maybe throw off his balance and bring the fight to the ground. This guy doesn't seem the type to know how to escape a good arm or kneebar...


helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: It's okay Zealoan. :)IC:Odhran"Finally!" Odhran said, eagerly accepting the barrels. "Now, to Xa-Koro!"Miha"No thanks. I don't drink tea." Miha said with a frown. "Barkeep! Some more wine please!"


"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ralz entered the bar, wondering what had happened to the small group he had encountered. His eyes widened, as he saw some sort of beast fighting the toa of lightning. Deciding it was a bad idea to try and intervene with a cracked rib, he walked over to Kriigata. At first, Ralz was going to attempt to ask her what had happened but stopped after seeing her slasher smile. He simply stood by her, not wishing to anger her. The wanderer folded his arms and watched the fight unfold, wondering why this seemed to happen all the time in just about every bar.


-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-


-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC SlifeSlife was annoyed, "Did I not tell you, no fighting here. I suggest you stop if you want your swords back." Slife used his mask to draw Dathro's swords from their sheathes, and then set them flying out the door. "Go fetch doggie." He taunted.


ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...