Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Miha"Yes. But I strongly am against naming it the Toa Avohkii. It sounds like the name of some kind of lame mask or something..." Miha said, getting impatient at the Barkeep's slowness. "Barkeep! What's taking so long?""You and that Fire guy drank all our wine last night!" the Barkeep responded."Oh yeah..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Ga'mal)

The Matoran steps off of the cart as well and walks to the back. She reaches for two blankets and two pillows and walks to the top of the hill."Here we are," she says to the Vortixx. At the "peak" of the hill were two large trees standing side by side that overlooked Ga-Koro to the east and the Hura Mafa river to the west; a truly beautiful area, The top was also grassy and comfortable to lie on and with the stars out made it a nice place to view the stars.Ga'mal places the blankets on the ground and then the pillows on top of them. She steps back and admires her work then turns to the Vortixx. "All done."-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel had lain on the ground before, he just never knew it could be so comfortable."Well, this is a nice place," he repeated.He put down the ice boxes and grabbed a couple new bottles of wine. He tossed one to Ga'mal."I think this will do a lot better than that room next to The Rel's," he said, sitting on his blanket.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Hau hasn't consciously noticed the music yet because he's in 'battle mode', FYI. In the back of his mind, he's hearing it and it's pushing him farther-but he's not listening to it. The same goes to everything else in the bar that doesn't pertain to the fight.IC: Hau saw the tentacles coming out of the corner of his eye. He also saw that apparently this guy wasn't going to stop. He then saw just how his foe was trying to show he wasn't to go down.And finally the toa saw a way he could make said guy stop.Hau lunged in at Kakama-speed below all the attacks aimed at him save the kick. His half-knuckle fist, meanwhile, slid up his foe's leg armor trailing sparks. The move deflected the blow while threatening the guy's groin. High speed and electricity respectively backed up and reinforcing its attack, while the former also added a level of surprise.It was time to take this thing to closer combat. His foe's range would be nullified if he could get in and start doing what he did best: Deliver shocking attacks to the abdomen and groin. Hau may not have been a grappler, but he couldn't fight as things were half as effectively even without that.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Ga'mal)

The Matoran grabs the bottle and starts to drink out of the glass container."Much better," she adds before lying down on her blanket. Ga'mal sighs with relief. Finally, the two of them were safe. No more raiders, no more Rel, no anything. Just her and Ghar.But, the memories started flooding back. The knife that was used to cut Ghar that she sold to The Rel and the being she had killed in self defense. A tear falls from her face as she looks toward Ghar-Knel. "Ghar, I'm sorry I had to give him the knife. I-I didn't want him to hurt you and me make a profit off of it. Please forgive me."-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel showed no emotion. He would smile, but he didn't do that much."Don't worry," he said. "We gave The Rel what he wanted. We helped a person. Normally I get paid for 'helping people,' so it all worked out in the end."He turned the bottle in his hand upward."Besides," he added, "he'll be at peace, and hopefully less creepy and needy. You don't need to be sorry. I've been through worse." He pointed to the crossbow bolt scar on his face. "Remember this? And that's not even the worst of my wounds."

IC: Zealokan, PayigesListening in on the two girls' conversation, Zealokan interjected. 'Alright then. If you can come up with anything better on short notice, I'd like to hear it.' He crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair, looking very smug. Payiges elbowed him in the ribs, whispering 'What the heck, man? She's just voicing an opinion.' He sighed and leaned forward again. 'Sorry, Miha. Must still have some wine in my system.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal smiles as she remembers the wound. It seemed to be healed completely, leaving a small scar on his face."If it wasn't for that injury we wouldn't have met," she says before taking another sip from her bottle. "Too bad there wasn't an easier way, though," she mutters. The Matoran leans back and thinks of the first time she met Ghar-Knel. It was only a few days ago and they had already gotten to know each other.And she already had a crush on him.She couldn't escape it; she now didn't only like Tairel, but also Ghar-Knel. But, why? Because it was some one who seemed to actually take care of her in his weird way? Or was it that he was helping her in a way that Tairel could never do? Ga'mal wasn't sure, all she knew was that she was really liking the assassin.Ga'mal sets the bottle down on the grass beside her blanket and turns back to Ghar-Knel. "You remember the night in the bar when you said that no one has ever cared about you?" she starts. "We were both pretty drunk, so you may not remember it too well...."-Mef Man

IC: "I remember," Ghar-Knel said, looking at the sky once more. "You're a rare person, Ga'mal. Even my late best friend cared less for me than you do. Perhaps I was a bit wrong, huh?"He took one big gulp of wine."And my worst scar was earned in the war for Mata Rekim," he said. "I was at a showdown with the native Toa and some inter-island Toa force. It was my Irsian, that was the commander of the Vortixx forces, my boss, and I against them. We were at the center of the island standing next to what the villagers called the Stone Henge, a circle of rock rumored to possess mystical powers. My master easily destroyed most of the inter-island Toa except for one. Some silver Toa of Plasma, Mask of Spirit. Can't remember his name, though."Once they were taken out, we were bum-rushed by the native Toa. They backed us up into the Henge. Irsian, who was my best friend, suddenly turned on me, wanting control of the island for himself. I shot him five times. With one less comrade, that silly Solaris thought that destroying the island's heart to kill us was a good idea. He brought the structure down on top of us. Then it exploded, sinking the island."The Toa survived, but my master and I were crushed under the rock and then charged with a Nova Blast. Luckily, my master was a G-- really resilient. We survived, thanks to him. The scar from the rock is under my armor, but it's not pretty. That, and my flesh was basically charred from that blast. A cut on the arm really isn't that bad, Ga'mal."But Irsian didn't care enough to stay on my side, and my employer only wanted me alive to kill. You are very rare."That story made him thirsty. He finished the bottle and went for another one.

IC: Havon, Bruntoa"Ya, we sorta did drink the whole place dry, hence why I'm even drinking tea, but let me tell you Miha, Mata Nui himself must of made this tea. It's incredible! You really should at least try a sip." Havon thought about the previous night, "Oh ya, last night is sorta a blank for me. I don't even remember which one of us won the contest, you remember Miha?"Bruntoa continued to watch the fight. He wanted to jump back in, but he was gonna let this Hau guy take care of the wolf-man, if he failed, then Bruntoa would step in.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: [Rannin]Rannin returned to his chair, the metal tentacles receding back into his armour. Despite the fact that there was a fight nearby, he decided to continue drinking and try his best to ignore the loud noise coming from the fight's direction. However, he did leave metal tentacles attached to his back, in case anybody decided to hurt him. The tentacles and his scarred body combined together made him look like an Eldritch Abomination."What about this tea do you like best?" the Iron Toa said to his fellow Pakari-wearer as he continued sipping his drink.

IC: Ghar-Knel shrugged."You might say that," he said. "But, in my case, you adapt or you die. And here I am. It's a bit depressing watching life go by, watching the ones you thought were your friends forget about you. People just don't seem to like me." He forced a smile. "But like I said, you're rare."He looked back up to the sky. The stars were quite bright.

IC(Ga'mal)

The Matoran places her hand on the Vortixx's left arm and says,"But I care about you, Ghar-Knel." Ga'mal smiles at the Vortixx. "I know you're not big on emotion, but I just wanted to say that. I'll stick with you throughout whatever you may be doing, and I won't back away from you. I promise."-Mef Man

IC:MIha"Well I don't know about shorter, but there's 'Rode Hagah' or 'Hagah Rode' which translates into 'Guardians of Truth.' There's 'Mangai Avohkii' which translate into 'Protector of Light' or 'Manas Felnas' which is 'Monster Disruptor.' Or even 'Faxon Matoran' which is 'Kindred Villager.'" Miha said, looking smugly at Zealoken. "You tall folk seem to think that 'Toa This' and 'Toa That' are the only ways to name things nowadays..."OOC:Yeah, yeah, all horrible names. :P Just showing a few alternatives. :P Personally I want Miha to gain the title, "Miha, Manas Felnas."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ghar-Knel kept on looking at the sky. He closed his eyes. What would it be like if he had freedom as a young Vortixx?"I'm glad," he sighed. "You truly do care."He was now falling asleep. Perhaps his life would finally change for the better. But all he knew was killing. How could that change?

IC - Sucogu - BarHe know stood against a wall, arms crossed. Subconsciously, he noted how Hau was taking this guy on. How he could improve. The Toa would jump in if needed, but it seemed others would, too. Still, Hau was his responsibility.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Hey Raz, Do you mind if I shrug off a direct hit to the groin by Hau?IC: The sudden lack of Hau getting hit by Dathros' elbow caused the Baraz to swing off balance. As he was trying to catch himself, an electrified fist crashed into his left leg. Dathros went down fully, staying on the ground for about five seconds. As he started to pull himself up, he also realized he had the answer to his question. "I see how it is. You two... " He guestered to Hau, then Kriigata. "Were havin' some problems. And gettin' into a fight was just what you two needed to reconcile. Now sit down and let me fight someone slower." Now fully standing up, but leaning on his right leg, he muttered quietly to himself. Dathros, relationship counselor. Who'd have thought?

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: [Rannin]"I agree," said Rannin as he finished his cup. "The tea leaves have a rather unique taste."He put the empty cup down, and quickly manipulated his tentacles to poke the bartender."I'll have three more cups of your tea," the Iron Toa called out. OOC: Are we seriously having a conversation about tea?

IC(Ga'mal)

"Good night, Ghar," she says before bending forward and kissing the Vortixx on his forehead. Am I doing the right thing? Liking a Vortixx assassin? Who cares. I like him. A lot. And I don't want to change that.Ga'mal places the almost empty bottle beside her bed before lying down. She rolls on her left side-away from Ghar-Knel-so he wouldn't see the tears that started to fall from her face.I killed someone! A fellow Matoran; one with a name I didn't know and never will. One with a family and friends; one who was forced to be a robber for whatever reason. And I killed him.The Matoran bites her lip to keep from making any noises that would wake up the Vortixx. Ga'mal moves a little closer toward the Vortixx, finding shelter and comfort in the presense of her friend. It would most likely be a sleepless night, but itleast it was spent with Ghar-Knel under such beautiful stars.-Mef Man

IC: Zealokan'Hmmm, I'm actually liking the sound of the Hagah Rode. It just has a ring to it. And the reason I proposed Toa Avohkii is because it was originally to be a Toa Team, but I do realise that Matoran are just as valuable as Toa in the fight against the Makuta. I just feel that 'Toa' has that.... I don't know, professional feel about it, because it means 'Hero'. No offence to you at all, I'm just saying...' He trailed off into a mumble, out of ideas, and leaned back in his seat, sipping at his tea.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: I do-especially considering that the half-knuckle fist is MADE to hit the groin better than a typical fist , but Dathros IS a Baraz. I'll just assume that he's chill with it now, realizes that he may be dying due to kidney failure and/or is incapable of...Mating...Later. xPEDIT: Oh, right. Devil take it all.IC: Hau stood grinning, looking up at his former foe as he had before. But this time, said foe could see the danger behind the confident curling of the lips-the same danger that lurked behind a snake's smile.The golden eyes gazed haughtily upon the wolf's countenance. Ozone crackled across the seemingly taller 'matoran's frame. He wasn't done talking."Dude, I'm done with you," the toa chuckled confidently. He shrugged. "Go to a hospital, or go take your chances."Hau then swaggered around, concealing the fact that he was breathing hard with a cool grin. He grabbed his crutch and lurched to Mita. It was only now that he realized how she'd supported him."Thanks for makin' a beat," he said, grinning again. "That was real hot."He then moved towards the mystery. "Now may I have a proper word witcha?," asked Hau to the black-armored female, grin concealing what he really wanted to talk about.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Ghar-Knel was troubled by dreams once more."It failed."What? The Rel? What was it doing in his mind again?"I don't blame you," The Rel went on. "Don't worry. I'm not going to come after you. I'm just so exhausted."Ghar-Knel felt sorry for the guy."Goodbye, Gharios," it said. "I wish you two a happy future."What was that supposed to mean? Oh well. Ghar-Knel slept on. He didn't want to disturb Ga'mal.

IC: Cyrax + ArgentumArgentum headed over to the cart, as with Cyrax. They started to pick up the goods and stack them together, and then placed it beside the wrecked cart. Cyrax turned towards one of the Le-Matoran.Cyrax: I could crystallize your cart's wheels, if you wish. I could also fix up some of the connections of the cart.Argentum: If it was metal, I could do it. As long as its good strong metal.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Well, I actually just deflected it to the leg using improbable missing techniques. I am going to take the serious kidney injury.IC: Dathros just rolled his eyes at the toa's bravado. He decided to take as seat next to where the fight had been. "Toa, I got half a dozen reasonable excuses as to why I lost. So enjoy your hole in the armpit I got you and stop bragging." He winced, the immense pain in his kidney rearing it's head like a muaka. At that time he also noticed the bartender had removed his swords and they were now on the floor. "Go fetch, eh? Go fetch a doctor."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC(Ga'mal)

The Ga-Matoran looks up from the stars and at the sleeping Ghar-Knel."Good night," she whispers. Ga'mal stands up and walks away from the bed toward the ice chests. She reaches down to grab a bottle, but instead fines Tairel with his sword held high."Get out of here, Fire Spitter.""But I won't. You're stuck with loving me; whether or not you like it."Ga'mal reaches for her Kholii stick to wack him good, but instead finds a Mask where her weapon was. She looks down at it to see that there was a head and a body attached to it. It was the Po-Matoran she had killed.She screams as she drops the Matoran and takes a step back."You're stuck with my memory as well. Why did you kill me?""Why did you betray me?""Why?""Why?""Lend me a knife and I'll barely hurt your precious Ghar-Knel."The Matoran falls to the ground as the three beings surround her. They all raise their weapons and prepare to strike-"No! No!" she yells; still asleep and probably waking Ghar-Knel.-Mef Man

OOC: No, it isn't a conversation about tea, it's a conversation about EPIC TEA.IC: Brutoa, HavonBruntoa looked at the wolf-man. "Wolf-man, you lucky it wasn't me pounding on you. Once I get going...it's hard for me to stop." He grinned.Havon saw the fight had finally come to an end. "Well I'm glad that's over. Miha, you really should try some of this tea. I didn't like tea till today either, but man, this stuff is ...is epic! Hey, we should call ourselves, 'the Epic tea testers'." Havon waited a moment or two, nobody laughed. "That was a joke, shesh..."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Riversong clambered out of the water and onto a lily pad. She found swimming to be a very refreshing activity as well as an oppertunity to just think. Glancing up at the sky, the Toa of Water realized that she had spent far more time in the water that she had previously anticipated; evening had already come. Hearing loud, drunk voices coming from the nearby inn, Riversong decided to go somewhere else to enjoy the evening. The stiff night breeze, warm and muggy, directed her towards the Ga-/Ko-Wahi border.