Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hau shrugged casually. He was about to reply when a tremor shook the lilypad the inn was on.He shrugged again. Probably nothing.Then he held up one finger. "I'll talk, but first I gotta see what that was, dude. Be right back."The toa walked outside the hut and looked around. He was riding high on a wave of contentment and didn't want the feeling to end now. But even so, Hau had to check.After all, what harm could that be?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kamaehu also decided to help, picking up several of the boxes. As he was carrying them, he noticed Calaras shaking in what appeared to be anticipation. The gukko hadn't really needed all that much rest, it seemed. Out of the corner of his mouth, he spoke one command to Calaras, sending the bird flying off. "Bring Ara'kas."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Havon, BruntoaBruntoa liked this guy, whoever he was. "Well, I've been looking for a job actually. I'm a certified gym teacher from where i come from you see. But this island seems to be lacking schools...kind of hard to be a teacher if schools aren't around ya know?" "By the way, names Bruntoa. What's your-" Bruntoa was interupted by the tremor. "What was that? Why don't we check it out." Bruntoa went outside the inn to see what the tremor was about.Havon was still waiting for a response from Miha when the tremor came. "Odd, was that a tremor? Better check it out." Havon quickly finished his tea, and walked outside.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Hau nodded coolly. He then began to scan the area.Nothing seemed to be out of place. All huts were intact. No invaders had suddenly appeared.The only thing out of normal was a roaring in the background. Far away, but getting closer.Hau's chain twitched. He'd heard there was a waterfall nearby. But why would it be moving towards them?That was when the shaking returned in full force. It steadily picked up speed, nearly sending Hau tumbling off the lilypad.What-?Then his eyes widened as they happened upon something....hhh-He knew now exactly what was causing the tremors.-hhhHHH-Hau turned and began to lurch towards the side of the lilypad. His steps were now filled with an overwhelming sense of urgency as his chain hissed.-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-Three more steps...Just three more...-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-Two...Reaching...-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUU-One...ALMOST THERE...-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!The roar reverbrated throughout the village as the object of said screaming fangirl horde's affections threw away his crutch and dove into the water.Meanwhile, another group screaming "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEK~!" met with the first before the inn. And thus battle so fierce that it made fights between muaka look like those between shore turtles was joined between the warring factions.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: [Rannin]Rannin followed Bruntoa outside, quickly glancing around the area. He couldn't really see any source for the tremors, but he slowly moved his hand to the massive broadsword hanging off his back, just in case something happened."My name is Rannin," the Iron Toa said, replying to his fellow Pakari-wearer's question.That was when he saw the horde of fangirls came charging towards them.

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

OOC: Yeah, fine by me.I'm sure there's nothing down thereI jest.Sorry about blowing up, had a bit of a stressful time these past few weeks and stuff like that usually does tick me off.IC: Jolek noticed a small tremor of the ground beneath them."The karz...?" he mumbled, Walking outside and checking for the source. He glanced around, sharp ears pinpointing a rough location of the source. He turned--And his eyes widened in a mixture of shock, fear, and most of all, confusion, as he was abruptly swarmed by a screeching horde of fangirls."I--wait--whatta?! Ehhh?" he blurted, trying to remain coherent as he fought to not be carried off by the swarm."The karz?!"Meanwhile, observing from a safe distance, Cyrunei chuckled at her acquaintance's plight."Poor guy didn't even get a chance to run..."

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC: Havon, Bruntoa"What." Havon's only response was. "I finished my tea of for this?" Havon flew above the horde of warring fangirls to avoid being crushed. Bruntoa wasn't sure what to make of this. "Should we...attack?" He said half serious. Bruntoa didn't really need to worry about getting trampled.

IC: [Rannin]"Yes," said Rannin, clutching onto the hilt of his sword. "Fangirls are agents of terror and chaos. They must not live."With those words, he lifted his massive broadsword off his back, and charged into the horde, sword raised to cut some of them down. Except he forgot that fangirls were probably rabid, and gained a +25 to strength if in close proximity to the object of their affections, so the Iron Toa ended up getting thrown out of the horde and sent flying into the wall of the inn."As you can see," he croaked. "They are truly evil creatures."

IC: Havon, BruntoaBruntoa agreed, "RAWR SMASH TIME!" He leaped into the air and on the way down smashed his fists into the lily-pad, causing fangirls to go flying in all directions. But the fangirls strength was in numbers, and quickly tackled Bruntoa in unison. Bruntoa was burried alive.Havon looked in shock, those two brutes attacking defenseless girls? Okay, maybe not defenseless, but still, it was a little too far. "Hey you can't just attack-AHHH!!" A fangirl came out of nowhere and collided into Havon, sending him crashing into the ground, he immediately got trampled by fangirls."Nooooooo!!!!!" Havon yelled as he slowly sunk into the pile of fangirls, the last thing you saw of Havon was his hand reaching for the sky....

Edited by Snelly

IC: [Rannin]Rannin, who had not been buried underneath the army of fangirls, slowly picked himself off the floor, wincing in pain. Being thown several metres into a wall had damaged his disfigured arm, which was just hanging there, the metal needed for support having fallen off a few seconds before."This is madness," he muttered as he chucked the metal part of his arm into the horde, hoping to gross out the fangirls.

IC: Zealokan, PayigesThe pair hurriedly finished their tea, and rushed out of the inn, only to find a massive crowd of fangirls. The two Toa said in unison 'I finished my tea off for this?' Then they saw the Toa of Earth attack, and subsequently, get buried alive. They ran over, and dug him out of the pile of fangirls, Payiges saying 'Why did you attack them, they're just Matoran-' she was cut short by Rannin flying into a wall. 'You take care of that guy, I'll stick with big buddy boy here.' He sighed. 'Are you sure that's a good idea?' She smiled. 'Hey, big brawny guy, small fragile girl, he'll be hanging on my every word.' She winked at Zealokan, and something in his head clicked. 'Oh.. OH! You mean that he might-' She nodded. 'And you-' She nodded again. Zealokan burst out laughing. 'You always were a sly one, Payiges.' He ran off the aid the Toa lodged in the inn wall. 'Hey buddy, your arm ok?'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC:...Seriously?IC - Sucogu - OutsideHaving followed Hau, he was in the crossfire. A horde was heading towards him. He looked around for a way to get out. He could run, or...He grabbed a fishing rope. It just might work. He twirled it above his head. If he timed this...just... The rope caught on a lily pad that contained the majority of the horde was on. At least, the ones coming towards him and Hau. The accomplished purpose sent a while lot of Gatoran into the water."I don't know how you know Hau, but honestly, I've had enough freakish women after him today." he half-shouted.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Rannin]After minutes of heavy fighting with the army of fangirls, Rannin slumped to the ground next to Bruntoa and Havon, who he had pulled from the horde at the expense of his sanity, the metal part of his arm still in the crowd. It seemed as if he would have to wait for the chaos to subside before he could do anything, and he doubted that it would soon."Could someone get me my arm?" he asked weakly.

IC: Zealokan, PayigesDespite being totally ignored by Rannin, he was still going to do a good deed for him, and dived into the crowd of screaming fangirls. A few minutes later, he emerged with Rannin's arm. He handed it to him, saying 'I believe you were looking for this.' He also noticed that Bruntoa was sitting beside him, with Payiges leaned against the wall, mortified. Zealokan knelt down beside her. 'What happened?' She looked at him with blank eyes. 'I... I....' she was on the verge of tears. 'Payiges, what's wrong?' He was getting rather worried. After a lengthy silence, she spoke, almost a whisper.'I killed her.''What? Who?' She curled into a ball and wept. 'A Ga-Matoran, her name was Ranev, she told me that with her dying breath. She said it was ok, that she would be going to see her sister. I just wanted to help. And all I did was hurt. Oh, Mata Nui, help her!' At that point her eyes rolled back into her head, and she fell unconscious. 'Payiges! Payiges, wake up, please!' He shouted to those leaning on the wall. 'Guys! Come help me get Payiges back into the inn!'OOC: Right, once again, I'm going to inject an OOC, because no one seems to notice me without them :P

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I don't know, the fangirl thing was suppose to be...funny...you kinda killed the mood there, Zealokan. Let me take the liberty at fixing it a little.IC: Havon, BruntoaBruntoa was confused, first, he was buried alive in fangirls, then, he wasn't. Two Toa had helped him out, and of course Rannin.Havon got up, finally out of shock from being attacked by a horde of fangirls, and helped Zealokan pick up Payiges. "Zealokan, this keeps happening to her, what is it? Is some kind of mental problem? Cause if I recall Miha's uncle is a psychologist, maybe he could help her." they carried her into the inn.Bruntoa looked at Rannin, "Hmm, those guys did help us out there, maybe we should help them?"Bruntoa was about to get up when the supposedly dead matoran Ranev got up and began to walk away. "Huh? I though she died...weird."Bruntoa looked at Rannin, "Well, I suppose we should at least tell those guys that the matoran isn't really dead, they might want to know that."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Ok, here's a little thing to lighten things up.....IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Just put her down there.' Havon dropped her on the floor, and Zealokan smacked him over the back of the head. 'Anyway, we need some thing to bring her to her senses. No, earth guy, you cannot punch her awake. Right, umm.... think, think, think... eureka! Havon, get me some of that tea!' He received the tea-pot, poured some into a glass, and poured some into Payiges' mouth. She immediately sprang from the ground, full of energy. 'Mata Nui, that stuff is good! Now, didn't I do something before?' He sheepishly looked away and scratched his head. 'Yeah, you killed a Ga-Matoran-' She began to faint. '-but then she got up! Yeah, turns out she was just wounded.' She stood up again, letting out a sigh of relief. 'Well, that's a relief. Now then, where's the rest of that tea?' 'Oh, behind the counter is a little teapot. Short, stout.... you know, handle on one side, spout on the other.' An Onu-Matoran over the other side of the room facepalmed.OOC: Ahhh, the Epic Tea! When has it ever let us down?

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Yes, I was planning that. I'll understand if you don't like it-that was more to get Hau away from everyone else than anything.Speaking of which...IC: A black-and-gold being slid soundlessly from the water onto the deserted lilypad. There he lay down for a few seconds, safe behind the hut a good few bio out from the finishing battle.hah-HUH, hah-HUHHe checked the water. No followers.Hau got up slowly. He'd been thinking about going to the isolated hut later today.At the time he'd no idea he would have to do it to escape a screaming mob of women or two.Whatever.This time, he was determined to explore it. And no one knew where he was; they couldn't teleport before him again and...Uh...He blushed.Yeahno.Hau stepped through the door of the hut (which was quite thankfully facing away from the village; maybe for foreign lovers?)--And into a receptacle of history.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC:Shouldn't the Lillypad be close to breaking by now?IC:Miha"............................" Miha just kinda stood still during all of the crazy Fangirl hustle and bustle. She turned to Havon. "I think I'll take some of that tea. I think I got a bit too drunk last night..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Rakata, I don't think you can teleport others with you. IC: Havon, BruntoaBruntoa and Rannin were back in the inn sipping their tea as if nothing had happened."Good choice, I'm telling ya, the Tea is excellent." Havon said. "Say, where is your uncle? I think we could use his help with Payiges little uh, problem."Havon looked into his tea cup. "Just a thought anyway."

IC:GA-WAHI GRASSLANDSGA-WAHI, 2123 HRS"Would suggest-advise fixing wagon-cart Toa-Hero Agarin.""Agreed." Kalama said. "These guys are heading to Ga-Koro. I'd prefer not to lose the ground we've already covered today backtracking. The Ghekula can move but it's barely been a day since they fled. They won't have made it this far to sneak in behind us. If their cart isn't fixed the Le-Matoran will pretty much be stranded where ever we put the stuff down.""Can't move good-wares without wagon-cart. How would we leave sunny-bright Ga-Koro? We are grateful-thankful for your help-assistance Toa-Heroes but there are many-more who could use your help-assistance. It has been ages-years since a Toa-Hero stopped outside a Koro-Village to help-assist us Matoran. We need many-more like you and it would be unfair-unjust of us to keep you from help-assisting them."Kalama grinned, "Hear that folks? Sounds like right now we've got the market cornered on do-gooding and demand is high for our services."One of the Le-Matoran examined the wagon. "Toa-Hero Cyrax is right. Crystal-Maiden COULD help us... yes we can still salvage-save the wagon-cart! If the Crystal-Maiden could help bind-stick the pieces-parts with shiny-crystals. We could be on our waypath."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Zealokan'I don't think that's a good idea. Even the Turaga of Ve-Koro couldn't help her. She decided to become a recluse after we couldn't find help. She figured that if no one was there, no one could make her stress, and her powers wouldn't spiral out of control, which does happen sometimes. We were all lucky not to be turned into neat little piles of ash before.' He sipped at his tea. 'Anyway, let's not dwell on the past. We must focus on the future, and that future is one without the Makuta.' He stood bolt upright. 'I say we begin our journey, at the break of dawn tomorrow. The journey of the as-of-yet-unnamed team!'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha"Oi!" Miha called to the teammembers that weren't close to her, or listening to her. "We're going to name the team now! We're having a vote! We each submit one entry, and then vote on the best!"OOC:Feel free to shoot this idea down. She's just being a Visic. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Kalama, you can take control of my character to do all the fixing up to speed it up. After that though and control is back to me. :DIC: CyraxCyrax stepped forwards, taking a look at the cart.Cyrax: How do you want me to fix it? I really don't know how - you'll have to tell me exactly what to do, and I'll be willing to do it.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013