Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Through the combined efforts of Rannin, Eamerzon, and all others fighting, the 'Hauists' were dispersed. However, the Jolekites were still present. And more importantly:The object of said Hauists' affections was nowhere to be found.The first thing Hau noticed about the inside of the hut was that it was wet. He could feel his feet sloshing with every step-it has obviously flooded and not been bailed out at some point in time previous to his exploit. The second thing he noticed about the hut was that it had no windows. Apart from a spot of light at the door, it was pitch black-something which the toa rectified with electricity running up and down his left arm as a makeshift lamp.The third thing the toa noticed about the hut was that it was totally untouched.The only things within it were a chest and a bed, still in their respective corners and totally fine. Both were covered in layers of dust. But the chest was untarnished, the bed clean and made. He wondered what the lack of other stuff meant. In his house, any given room had at least a few more pieces of furniture than that-not to mention all the books and other such items present throughout the hut complex.Then again...Hau's chain twitched.I've never been inside another house.Shaking himself out of his suddenly uncomfortable thoughts, the toa decided to keep on exploring. There had to be SOMETHING that attracted him to this hut.Something in here was that something. And he needed to find out what.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Well this shouldn't take too long.IC: "Shouldn't be too hard-difficult..."Some fancy crystal work later and a wooden/crystal hybrid cart was trundling along."Many-much thanks Toa-Heroes. We surely would have been killed-eaten by those Water-Lizards had you not stepped in.""How much further-distance to the Water-Warrior camp-base?""Not too much further. Tanuka, you alright?""Yeah...""Okay, you keep touching that bruise. You're making me think something is up."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: The next thing Hau noticed about the hut-or rather, didn't notice-was that he couldn't hear anything as more than a dull, faroff roar. All the sounds blended together outside, washing over his ears and eddying within them.But wait...Was that-?Naw, it couldn't be.No one was calling for him.No need to frown.Hau shook himself from his thoughts once more and continued to cautiously slosh through the hut towards the chest. He needed to see its contents like a matoran travelling through Po-Wahi needed a drink.OOC: Eamerzon can probably find Hau pretty soon. I expect 'pretty soon' to mean 'as soon as he's walking out of the hut' (in around five minutes, I plan), though-both for realism and because this is a thing I want him to do on his own (possibly with one exception of a person close to him).-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: Wow, I've missed a lot in this topic.IC (Dekuna): Dekuna had missed all the madness with barfights and fangirls; he had been out for a morning swim after breakfast at the inn. It had taken him quite some time to find his friends, but now that he had, he walked up to the counter and asked for some wine. He was told that there was none in stock, he ordered tea instead and found it to his liking. Mug in hand, he sat down with the rest."So, what did I miss?" he asked.IC (Hatann): As he circled above the koro, the Skakdi saw several ships, moored in the bay or beached near the koro. Some of these seemed well armed enought to be pirate ships or navy vessels, but he could not tell for sure, as none were flying the jolly roger. His search complete, he guided his gukko down to the village, and, once again, headed to the local inn to ask for information.

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan'Well, before our team starts travelling tomorrow, at Miha's suggestion, we decided to have a vote to give ourselves a name. We each have one entry, and then we vote for the best. I'm sticking with my original suggestion of Toa Avohkii, and Payiges has suggested the Mata Calix, which translates to "Spirits of Fate".' He poured himself more tea. 'So, you got anything, Dekuna?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Going ahead and claiming the "person close to him."IC - Sucogu - HutThe door creaked open, and the crimson-clad Toa stepped through. Of course, he'd had a feeling Hau would come here. "What is it that brings you here?"He heard a screech of the Toa's name. Either that, or someone had lost their mask."Promise me you'll stay away from that girl."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Dekuna):"I've been thinking about that" Dekuna said "And I think we need a name that suits our purpose. For example, are we against the Makuta or for the Matoran? It's a subtle difference, but it defines the aims and worldview of the team and it's members. Sure, we will fight against the Makuta's rule, but for what purpose? I think if we were to be warriors against the Makuta, we could name ourselves Crast Kraahkan, the 'repulsion of shadows'. If our purpose was in restoring freedom to Mata Nui, then Kiril Valmai 'negeneration of the cursed place' would be a good name. If our primary purpose is to protect the Matoran, and we fight the Makuta in order to do that, we might name ourselves Hau Karda, for we would protect the heart of this place, which is the inhabitants. Other names that would suit that purpose would be the Vahki Mangai, 'protectors of law', or Hagah Rode, 'guardians of truth'."

ppg2.png

OOC: One more IC and he'll be out.IC: Hau nodded absently. He wasn't sure who Sucogu was referring to.Then again, neither did he care, considering he was now kneeling before the box.The toa scanned the chest. Defenses...Key lock.His heart sank.Opened.His trembling fingers said it all.Reverently touching the lip of the chest, Hau pried it open and looked inside.

[Profiles]

IC:Miha"The heart of Mata Nui is the Matoran?" Miha laughed loudly. "I heard that in a play once. It was a horrible play, and a cheesy line!" Miha doubled over, laughing her heart out. What nobody knew, was that she was laughing because her Uncle Zygad had participated in the play, as the person who turned into a Turaga, and told the main character that the 'Heart of Mertu Niu was the Matoran.'

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC - Sucogu - FlashbackingSucogu wasn't standing in the hut any longer. He was in the attic of a museum, arms crossed. He was obviously ready to go- rather, wanted to go. Wanted to get something done.His son kneeled in front of a box, flipping open the hinges of a large metal box."I wouldn't open that. You might not like what you see inside." he said it in reality, to Hau.However, the son was opening the box anyways, slowly, agonizingly slowly...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hau heard Sucogu's words. Unconsciously the toa smiled. The voice-yes, that was surely the voice of his dad before mom left. Gruff, but caring. Soothing.The toa finally looked into the box. Nothing inside save a few leaves rolled up (opening them revealed an untouched black bandage which Hau decided to keep and fully inspect later) and a metal case.Reaching in instinctively, Hau brought out the box and inspected it.Shining protosteel. Lever on front. Thick enough to be several small tablets full.And pushing the lever, he found exactly that.Several small tablets were now staring Hau in the face.Without another thought, he pulled out one and read it. This calligraphy before him was just what he'd been waiting for...Dear GI know you aren't happy about the arranged marriage. But I've loved you ever since we met in childhood. Please-! I'll never leave you.SignedSHau gently put it on the ground. A love letter signed and addressed only in initials? He was slightly disappointed, but didn't let it show. Maybe the next one wouldn't be so boring.Dear GThe same beginning as the last, noted he. But this time, the neat calligraphy had been replaced by a lilting scrawl.Love, why must we part?Love, he doesn't know you like I do. You don't love him. But we love each other.Love, come to Le-Wahi as soon as possible. I'll understand if you don't immediately-getting away from his clutches will be difficult. But it doesn't have to be this way.Love,KHau gently, slowly, put the tablets back in their box. He couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed.He'd gone through omens. Fights. Karz, even people trying to do...Things to him. He blushed at that last one a bit.And yet all that had been inside the house was one chest hiding a wrapped bandage and a box of love letters.He closed the case, gathered up the leaves, and wrapped both in his chain-at least they'd be good for something. The toa then stood up with a sense of dull finality.Time to leave.Without a word, Hau turned and strode out the door.OOC: I was originally going to have Hau inspect the bandage more in-depth, but I wanted to move this scene along. So he'll just look at it later.Rakata, I'm going to try to make this up to you. How about Eamerzon follows Hau and Co. to the school? There she could provide no end to lulz in interactions with him and gain plenty of other interaction opportunities, too.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: Btw, just how old is Eamerzon in human years?IC: That was precisely when Eamerzon got lucky in her search.One second later, Hau was reddening as he backed away from the slender legs he had just bumped into. He didn't even need to look up to see who possessed said appendages.Dung...Why'd she have to teleport here, of all places? Sucogu, ya better help me out here.

[Profiles]

IC - Sucogu - HutBlinking, he realized he was again in the hut, and Hau was not. He retreated back out, groaning at the sight of Eamerzon. Slife was there as well, but he wasn't to bad a guy. At least, he seemed respectable.The Toa trudged over to said seemingly respectable person."I suppose I should introduce myself and my friend, if only so that I don't have to hear 'fireflyer' anymore." he chuckled, "I'm Sucogu, and this is Hau. As in the mask, but not."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: ACHIEVEMENT GET! Hau has unlocked the Eamerzon path!IC: [Rannin]After finishing his seventy-sixth cup of the inn's delicious tea, Rannin wondered if Mata Nui had blessed the being who had brewed the drink, for it was too heavenly for a mortal to make without help. However, he decided to file away that thought, for he had remembered hearing something about a teaching job or something in Ko-Wahi."Bruntoa," he said, addressing his fellow Pakari-wearer. "You wanted be a teacher right? Well I heard something about someone needing teachers in Ko-Wahi. It sounds interesting. You with me?"

IC: Meanwhile, merely a block or two away, a very different scene played out.Jolek fought to keep his balance as he was surrounded by the screeching fangirls, unable to think straight in the cacophony. Of course, you couldn't blame him, as every few seconds he was prying a courageous one off, rather roughly too, but that seemed to not sway them in the slightest.As he sent another blue blur that dashed towards him sprawling on the lily pad in a daze, his mind suddenly made a connection.I've seen this before... Muaka Fish, Ants, and in other small predators. They're swarming me because there's strength in numbers.Meaning... he thought, boot-checking a Ga-Toa of (in this case unnoticed) considerable attractiveness even as his mind connected the dots.Meaning, they're looking to take me down. He concluded, brow furrowing in determination. "Well, then, I won't let them." he growled under his breath, golden eyes alight with purpose.He stepped out into a horse stance, gaining a solid base even as he collected his elemental energies--And then things took a turn to the hilarious.With a fierce growl, he launched a pulse of sheer magnetic force, strong enough to scatter the group explosively, sending many off their feet and well into the air.Immediately after, the Toa of Magnetism turned and sprinted to the water's edge, diving in without hesitation, intent on putting as much distance between him and his (assumed) assailiants as possible.Meanwhile, raising an eyebrow as she heard a few odd thuds against the wall, the toa of Ice turned and gave Mita a friendly, if a little shy, smile."I'm Cyrunei, glad to meet you." she said, sipping her tea and enjoying the feeling of the warm liquid running down her parched throat.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

OOC: KNI, I lol'ed at the not bad guy part of your post, because unbeknownst to your characters, Slife is a psychopathic murderer.IC: Slife Slife held out a hand "Name's Slife, nice to meet you Sucogu, and I already knew Hau's name they're just aren't many chances when I can call someone firefly. But I take that suits you just fine, right chap?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Hau flushed again as he looked up towards Eamerzon. When he spoke, the words were embarrassed and hesitant. "Well, as I said before, I think it'd be kinda hot if you stopped teleporting in front of people while they're moving. Cuz that makes things..."He stopped. It was quite obvious the toa had no idea how to explain what he was trying to say."That makes things...," he tried desparately, blushing again.

[Profiles]

OOC: And that wasn't even on purpose. I literally assumed he was good ethically. XD well, it's more fun when no one suspects, am I right?For reference, Sucogu is like... Late twenties-early thirties?IC - Sucogu - Lilypad"Ah, it doesn't bother me too much. I mean, say what you like." he shook the hand vigorously, "I would be glad to have you along."He face palmed at Eamerzon. "You aren't funny." he said in reference to her giggling, "And I would appreciate it if you stopped being such a creep."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC SlifeSlife stepped in for Hau, "What Hau, here is trying to say is that makes things uncomfortable for him, and he'd like it very much if you'd stop. Of course I myself don't mind." Slife grinned, like Hau. EDIT Ninja'ed, this is like a running gag.IC: Slife Slife then turned towards Sucogu, "Thanks, I look forward to traveling with you all."OOC: Yes it is more fun when no one suspects, especially when you're like my other char Torv who is a spy for Makuta.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: And Jolek's like anywhere from 16-19.IC: Suddenly, one Toa of Magnetism burst from the waters behind them, gasping for air and grabbing a tight hold onto the adjacent lilypad."What... the karz...was that?!" he asked, in between breaths.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC: VranaBlack feathers, once great and powerful. They had lifted him into the sky, where he had for years watched over the village of Water from high in the sky. He was the Black Bird of Ga-Koro. And seeing him swooping through the sky was not an uncommon sight in the village. He was a protector, with a somewhat unpleasant path. He was both loved and hated by the villages, with each being having a different perspective on the Avian defender. But there was something different about him today, and it was clear to everyone who had ever seen the bird fly.He walked slowly into the village, winced in his pain and misery. Hatred was portrayed vibrantly across his pitch black mask. The two cheerful and bright eyes seemed to be aflame with rage. This was not how anyone had seen him before. There was clearly something wrong with Vrana, and it was plain to all. This wasn't the same bright and cheerful defender they all knew. His wings showed them the reasoning for his misery.But he walked through the village, a slow depressed gait, his head dropped low to his chest, barely looking at anyone. But where he was going was anyone's guess, the silent creature looked as though he had taken a trip through Karzahni, and returned only to the world where he called home. But something was different about him, more than just his outward appearance. Something had been fragmented, He had gone with two others, and came back alone, and different.His beloved wings were charred, heat of plasma had ignited them ablaze. Agony was only part of the torment of pain he was going through. The feathers were burnt, they could not lift him from the ground, into the sky he called his home. He was forced to walk along the land by fire and pain. Until the feathers all regrew, he was sealed away from the sky. The other burns were nothing compared to his wings. They only hurt him, they did not force him to the ground.The battered and burnt bird was not cheered by his fans, or shouted at and attacked by those who despised him. All were silently watching, surprised at the miserable state of the mighty Vrana's wings. The Miru he wore on his face no longer seemed to welcome others in a friendly way. Now it seemed to threaten all, to be that of a savage beast. But he was not, he was hurting, in more was than one. There was a part of him that had been shattered, it was not physical, but it was there. His trust, was gone, it had been destroyed by a Toa of Plasma.He had no friends, not anymore. They were all the fools you took a place among Matoran Society. Vrana did not, he fended for himself, he needed no one. The old Vrana was gone, locked away. Trust was gone, anger had taken it's place. There was no life for him on this island, the villages and that Toa had shown him that.Vrana, was gone.Hatred had risen.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC

(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal gasps for breath as she sits up in her "bed." "Stop it!" she yells. The Matoran turns to face Ghar-Knel and simply throws her arms around him. "When will these dreams end!" she says before breathing in heavily. Ga'mal pulls herself back as she says,"Sorry I woke you. It's just...these dreams. Too much wine."The Matoran looks toward her near empty wine bottle and looks at it in disgust. Need to give it up...-Mef Man

OOC: ACHIEVEMENT GET! Hau has unlocked the Eamerzon path!IC: [Rannin]After finishing his seventy-sixth cup of the inn's delicious tea, Rannin wondered if Mata Nui had blessed the being who had brewed the drink, for it was too heavenly for a mortal to make without help. However, he decided to file away that thought, for he had remembered hearing something about a teaching job or something in Ko-Wahi."Bruntoa," he said, addressing his fellow Pakari-wearer. "You wanted be a teacher right? Well I heard something about someone needing teachers in Ko-Wahi. It sounds interesting. You with me?"

IC: Bruntoa"Of course. I've got nothing to lose. If it's a chance that we might fine something to do, I'll go for it." He finished off his tea. "I just hope they have tea this amazing." Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: TDC, Mind if Dathros and Vrana meet up?IC: Dathros leaned back in his chair. He had come to a realization, his kidneys wouldn't kill him for at least a week. He had plenty of time to get to a doctor, provided he didn't get into a fight. Deciding to go outside, the baraz walked through the door, surveying the koro. One thing stood out to him; a badly burned black toa, with what appeared to be wings, or what were once wings.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."