Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hau flushed at the thought. "No. I don't...I've never..."He paused. But once again, Hau's tongue only seemed to flail helplessly as he found himself inarticulate."Anyways, I don't hate you," he finally choked out with a grin. His face then turned serious, though. "Don't take anything else from that save that I don't hate you, though."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kamaehu was not impressed with Kalama's leadership. The matoran was loud and rude, using his authority to frighten the marines into action. But there were more pressing matters. Specifically, Kamaehu hadn't eaten in two days. So he walked over to Kalama, inquiring about meals. "Does this outpost happen to have a kitchen?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Ghar-Knel had never considered a thought like that."I... thank you, Ga'mal," he said, smiling.But his mind was made up. If Solaris was so angry because Plia was dead, he would make him join her. That's what he wanted, right? Not only would he clear the guilt of he and his father's killings, but he would have revenge. He decided to voice his thought."Well, I think there's only one way I can get over the guilt of all those assassinations," he sighed. "I kill Solaris."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Hau chuckled. "Why would I hate you? Some other dudes have tried to kill me twice in the past few days," he explained. "You only tried to...Weeeeeeeeeel..."The toa flushed again. At this point, he was tiring of conversation-it was quite clear she'd hate him whatever he said, he'd only end up blushing so much more from memories and awkwardness that he'd faint, and besides, they needed to get back to the main village."Lissen," he said carefully, "I'mma swim back to the main part of village. You gonna teleport, or swim?"

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: Hau awkwardly scuffled his feet, then jumped in afterwards. The toa set himself to the rhythm of the breast stroke and poured himself into the wetness, a black-and-gold liquid mingling with its fluidity.But as he steadily pushed himself towards the bulk of the village, the martial artist found himself thinking about Eamerzon. At first, she'd seemed a bit...Well...He flushed again. Now, however, she seemed a lot more human.Why did she have to like me so much?, Hau realized he was wondering. In a different universe, one in which she wasn't so...Uh...He'd come back to that one. But anyways, they could've even been friends.Ultimately, Hau thought now, he was dissatisfied with things as they were. He mentally sighed.I want recognition...Well, used to want it, at least. But I never wanted this kind of recognition.

[Profiles]

IC: "Start?" Ghar-Knel asked. "Oh... beats me."He sat in thought a while. Where would Solaris be? He didn't know the Toa that well."Well, let's get to sleep," he suggested me. "Makuta-- er, Mata Nui willing, it'll come to me in a dream."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC - Sucogu - LilypadHere he was. Objective: get to the other side. Obstacle: water.Solution?The Toa turned as if to go back into the hut, then stopped. He noticed a staff leaning against the hut. Grabbing it, he twirled it in his left hand. He had trained with these. He broke off into a sprint. Reaching a point a few feet from the waterside, he rose the staff. Near the water... ...almost there... ...he could practically feel it... ...his new staff hit the Lilypad, and his mask activated at full power.Flung into the air, the Toa was clear of the water. With a three-point landing, he spun the staff. Hau and Eamerzon were still coming.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Oh, I don't know," Cyrunei said, leaning back in her chair and idly grasping the pommel of her sword. "I guess I just wanted to go out and see the world." she said with a shrug...."Wait... what the karz is a 'boyfriend'?" Jolek asked, stupefied by the foreign term, glancing around for answers.He found himself alone on the lilypad.Rolling his eyes crossly, the martial artist began his rapid pursuit of the others, powerful legs, arms, and torso churning through the water at a respectable pace for a noirmally land-bound Toa.

helo frens

IC: Hau was shaken out of his thoughts by the sudden appearance of their object. He grinned, catching said object's drift.He was always up for a race.Which the toa showed by activating his Kakama to glide by Jolek and Eamerzon both at high speed. Still doing the breast stroke.

[Profiles]

IC: For once, Jolek was too preoccupied to notice the start of a competition.Keeping his steady pace, he forwned in thought, trying to wrap his mind around these two new, confusing terms.'Boyfriend'? 'Girlfriend'? A friend's a friend, why categorize them like that?Would that make that Ice toa my girlfriend, then? I guess I don't really know her well enough for her to be a friend just yet, but she seems nice enough...Ah, to karz with it, I'll go cross-eyed if I keep this up. Let 'em have their wierd, pointless, confusing differentiations. 'Friend' is 'Friend' no matter who it is.Satisfied with himself, he swam on.

helo frens

OOC: Somehow, Dathros has turned into a psychiatrist/cartoon style villain. While still being a dumb muscle brute. That is awesome.IC: "Part of Toa society? The Kahrzani I am." Dathros now made his grand move to ally with this being. "You can't vent rage by killing yourself. You have to let it boil inside of you, fuel you. Or just let it all out on a rampage of destruction. Either way you have to be alive."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Alrin sighed, it had been at least a day since he had been rudely pushed out of Nala's house. He spent his time wandering the Koro, spending some money on food and lodging until he finally agreed to something. He needed to go back to Kini-Nui, where it all had began. Where he had lost friends, an entire people he cared about. He needed to travel back there and make peace, but he doubted it would be that easy to be rid of Scurra. Nevertheless he needed to leave Ga-Koro. Eventually he found himself leaving Ga-Koro and heading for Kini-Nui, to the best of his knowledge.OOC: Alrin to Kini-Nui.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: "Not played much Kohlii have you? They use the principles in that." Knidia started counting them off on her fingers, "We have Purity here in Ga-Koro, derived from Unity. The Ta-Matoran believe in Courage, derived from Duty. They rather predictably derived Peace in Ko-Koro, from Destiny. The Le-Matoran go for Faith, derived from Unity and Duty, the Po-Matoran used Unity and Destiny to get Creation. And in Onu-Koro they have Prosperity from Duty and Destiny."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: VranaSomething seemed rather strange, this person was commenting on his thoughts, not only what he had said. But, it didn't matter, he didn't care what the creature had to say, he didn't have anything to achieve, but revenge. And a revenge he was uncertain he could even go through with. But this being did have a point, killing himself would do nothing... There was no choice that felt right to him, it was a uncertainty that held his future in the balance."And what does that have to do with me?"His voice was a hissing snarl, and he didn't stop walking toward the docks.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Oh, I don't know," Cyrunei said, leaning back in her chair and idly grasping the pommel of her sword. "I guess I just wanted to go out and see the world." she said with a shrug.

IC (Mita):"See the world? You're in for a treat, then," Mita mused. "I think I've seen most of this island twice over by now. I just wander, playing music wherever and earning a bit for it. Mostly I play just to play, though," she said. "Too much fighting in this world. I like to make people sit back and relax and just enjoy a good tune now and then."

"Mess tent shouldn't be hard to find. Just follow your nose. I don't think the Marines have anything in your size Argentum so you might want to talk to our Le-Matoran friends. They might have what you're looking for." Kalama said."Training area is outside, to you left, take a right past the third tent." Janice answered."Okay..." Tanuka said quietly letting Agarin lead her away.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC:MihaMiha clicked her cup with the rest of the others and then proceeded to drink the epic tea. "So now what?"

IC (Dekuna): "Now" said the toa of sonics "We need to work out where we will be going at dawn tomorrow. Where we can start to protect the heart of Mata Nui from the shadows of Makuta."OOC: Miha has seen LoMN?!? :P

ppg2.png

IC:"Well Rhow, our employer has some rather intricate plans which require certain materials" Shadow Lantz began. The truth was that Makuta had pretty much given him, or rather Lantz, free reign when it come to furthering The Darkness. While that was generally for the best, it did require Shadow Lantz think creatively."First we we must travel to Le-Wahi. There is a special plant with unique properties. Our current mission is to retreive a few kilograms of it."Shadow Lantz got up from his seat and left The Dripper. He was sure Rhow would follow.Lantz furious. He could not allow some Shadow to control his body. Not some spawn of Makuta. Lantz promised to himself that one way or another, he would destroy Shadow Lantz.ooc: Shadow-Lantz/Lantz to Le-wahi.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Dathros seemed to lean back while standing. "What does it have to do with you? I can see it plain as day. You had wings. They are now gone. It's plain as day that your wings were burned off by a toa. Can't you see? They think we're the bad guys. Might as well act like them."IC: Kamaehu was about to walk to the mess tent, but remembered Calaras. "Oh, Kalama. I'm expecting my gukko to return, so can you tell the marines not to shoot it down?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC(Agarin): "Listen, Tanuka," Agarin said as they walked, "You can't slump your shoulders like that. Walk tall and proud.""I'm sorry..." Tanuka responded in a mousy whisper."You have nothing to be sorry for," Agarin rebutted, "You're a sweet and kind toa whose smart, pretty, and strong. You've done nothing wrong and you have nothing to be sorry for or be ashamed of, so don't go around acting like you're a child whose stolen from the sweets jar."Tanuka only bowed her head again and pulled her shoulders in, muttering an "I'm sorry" that not even a mose could have heard.Agarin was sick of it. "Do as I do," He said, "First, straighten out your shoulders, then, straighten up your back and stand like a toa should!"

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: Hau's limbs moved languidly and without tension as he flowed onto the lilypad. The toa arose a black and gold colossus, rivulets of water trickling down all over his armor. He stood there for a few moments and simply flexed his muscles in the glorious sunlight.The martial artist breathed deeply through his Miru-in through the nose, out through the mouth. What a great sensation this was! Aaaaaah....Hau finally picked up his crutch and looked to Eamerzon. "I'mma follow Sucogu. You need to eat, or no?"

[Profiles]