Epic Critics Club

Cederak

1) The Best Kept Secrets2) Review topic3) 10Feel free to be as critical as possible, this epic is a little project to exercise my creative writing skills. It'd be nice to get some reception out of it. :P

I have ECC critic Aderia: Toa of Ducklings assigned to your work. And while your epic is a bit extensive, I can promise her critique will include some pointers on improving your "creative writing skills." That's why we're here, after all...-Ced
Ta da!Thank you, Wretched Automaton, for an awesome read.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Okay, I guess this one is mine. :) Expect a review sometime in the next 24 hours.-Ced
A review from the guy in charge? AHH! I have to clean the house first.*runs off to grab a sword, multiple rat traps, and a few flamethrowers*

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Okay, I guess this one is mine. :) Expect a review sometime in the next 24 hours.-Ced
A review from the guy in charge? AHH! I have to clean the house first.*runs off to grab a sword, multiple rat traps, and a few flamethrowers*
Heh, never gotten that reaction before. XD Anyway, enjoy your review. And thanks for coming to the ECC.-Ced

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is it:1) Team Curse2) Review topic3) 4 chapters, now by now.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Reviewed. Thank you for choosing the ECC! :)-Ced
I must thank you!Thanks so much!----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

This is it:1) Team Curse2) Review topic3) 4 chapters, now by now.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Reviewed. Thank you for choosing the ECC! :)-Ced
I must thank you!Thanks so much!----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth
You're very welcome. Just remember, we wouldn't exist if BZPers didn't come to us with requests in the first place. :)-Ced

1) The Herald of Darknesshttp://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4087&st=0&p=210884&&do=findComment&comment=2108842) Review topichttp://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4088&st=0&p=210902&&do=findComment&comment=2109023) 2 + prologue, so 3I don't know how to disguise a link within normal text...awkward. Sorry about that.

K29vRpU.jpg

REVIEW TOPIC

1) The Herald of Darknesshttp://www.bzpower.c...842) Review topichttp://www.bzpower.c...023) 2 + prologue, so 3I don't know how to disguise a link within normal text...awkward. Sorry about that.

To place a link in your text, type out the text, highlight it with your cursor, click the chain link symbol above your post, and paste the URL into the bar that comes up. Future reference tip. ;)Anyway, expect a review soon and thank you for choosing the ECC! :)-Ced

Er, can I change the number of chapters to 3? I'm way behind schedule due to waiting for the review. I haven't posted since requesting a review because I already said how many chapters.

First of all, I apologize on behalf of the critic assigned to your story. It is not our intention to interrupt anyone's posting schedules and I'm sorry about the present situation. However, I need you to bear in mind that critics here (much like with the SSCC) have a week to complete an assignment - two weeks for extenuating circumstances. While the SSCC does not have to worry about additional posts being made to a request, I believe that seven days is a fair timetable for an epic to be reviewed in as well.To expedite the process of your review, I'm going to speak on the critic's behalf and say she'll be fine with a third chapter being posted and reviewed. Once again, I am terribly sorry about this and hope to have the situation dealt with soon.-Ced

I'd like to ask for the last 3 chapters of Journey of the Toa to be reviewed before Attack of the Bohrok is posted.1)http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=41122)http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=41223) 3 unreviewed, those being 4, 5, and 6.

I will be personally attending to your request this time, though I will most likely skim over Chapters 1-3 to give me a better sense of what is going on in 4-6. I had neglected to post this as a rule earlier, but after this, an epic will only be reviewed one time by the ECC. As such, I will be updating the ECC rules for authors to preserve a degree of fairness among everyone. I hope this will inspire authors to carefully choose at what point they would like their work reviewed. That aside, expect a review of Chapters 4-6 somewhere in the next 48 hours. And thank you for choosing the ECC.-CedUPDATE: Reviewed. Edited by Cederak

Alright, so when you guys get some space, I would like a review for this:1)Fire2)Fire Review Topic3) Chapters: 3

Yeah, we have space. I fought the urge to make some sarcastic pun here. :)Anyway, Hahli Historian will be taking care of your request. Expect a review from her soon and thanks for choosing the ECC!-Ced

All right, Aderia: Toa of Ducklings has been assigned to your epic. Expect a review soon, and thank you for choosing the ECC!-Ced
*sigh* Done. I'd be totally proud of myself too, if it weren't for the literal two and a half hours of trying (and failing) to get the stupid formatting to work for me. I'm about ready to throw my laptop at the wall. I just couldn't afford to lose the whole review I'd typed.I'll get in there to clean it up as soon as my schedule allows. Apologies in advance.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic