• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Epic Critics Club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Cederak

Cederak
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Axiomatic

• 17-September 05
  • 4,147 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 14 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hi!Tittle: We are Metru(Re-Write)Epic:http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5945Review Topic:http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5946Number of chapters: 2 at the moment, however by the time you get round to reviewing it, possibly more.If you could just give me some constructive criticism, that would be awesome.Thanks guys! Really appreciate what you do.

Constructive criticism is what we do best, Alterego. I'll be assigning GSR to your request. Thank you for choosing the ECC. :)-Ced

#162 Offline King of Dust

King of Dust
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 28-June 12
  • 1,380 posts

Posted Sep 14 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hi!Tittle: We are Metru(Re-Write)Epic:http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5945Review Topic:http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5946Number of chapters: 2 at the moment, however by the time you get round to reviewing it, possibly more.If you could just give me some constructive criticism, that would be awesome.Thanks guys! Really appreciate what you do.

Constructive criticism is what we do best, Alterego. I'll be assigning GSR to your request. Thank you for choosing the ECC. :)-Ced

Thanks man!

#163 Offline Cederak

Cederak
  • Axiomatic

• 17-September 05
  • 4,147 posts

Posted Sep 15 2012 - 05:57 PM

I am pleased to announce the newest member of our team: Nick Silverpen. Make him feel welcome here at the ECC, he'll be a fine addition to the ranks. :)-Ced

#164 Offline TNTOS

TNTOS
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 13-October 06
  • 3,003 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 16 2012 - 09:08 AM

Welcome to the club, Nick :) .-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog
The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness
(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)
{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)
(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)
The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

#165 Offline Steelsheen

Steelsheen
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 27-March 11
  • 139 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 18 2012 - 11:06 PM

Pharmakon, by Aderia, has recieved it's review!Also, welcome to Nick Silverpen! Great to have you on the team!-H Historian

Edited by Hahli Historian, Sep 18 2012 - 11:07 PM.

Current Epic: Life is a Blank - last post Jan. 22
My Library: The Esoteric Athenaeum
Member of the Epic Critics' Club

aa0ef09c4ad9bf8017ddec306412e550_zpscff1

#166 Offline Aderia

Aderia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 29-May 10
  • 1,562 posts

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 09:24 PM

Trial of Iron, reviewed. Also, Nick! Welcome =D It's awesome to have you on the team.

Edited by Mallorie Cobb, Sep 20 2012 - 09:25 PM.

(Irene Adler)

adler7.jpg

The Whip Hand

#167 Online GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 18-January 03
  • 1,082 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 11:58 PM

We Are Metru has been reviewed. Thanks for choosing the Epic Critics' Club, and let me know if you have any concerns or questions!On another note, welcome, Nick! Looking forward to working with you. :)

#168 Offline Nick Silverpen

Nick Silverpen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 31-May 04
  • 2,212 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 04:06 PM

Reviewed The Rise! It was kind of fun but different, doing it as a EC now. And thanks everyone, it's a pleasure to be working with you for the ECC!

#169 Offline Pahrak #0579

Pahrak #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 19-August 04
  • 1,573 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 06:19 PM

Hello, I would like to request a review, please.1.) Bioni-Lords Book 3: Kako2.) Review topic, Genakex's Journal3.) Currently 30 Chapters, will not be posting more for the time being.

#170 Offline Cederak

Cederak
  • Axiomatic

• 17-September 05
  • 4,147 posts

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 07:06 PM

Hello, I would like to request a review, please.1.) Bioni-Lords Book 3: Kako2.) Review topic, Genakex's Journal3.) Currently 30 Chapters, will not be posting more for the time being.

Looks like you'll be giving our new critic Nick Silverpen his first official request. Thank you for choosing the ECC. :)-Ced

#171 Offline Cederak

Cederak
  • Axiomatic

• 17-September 05
  • 4,147 posts

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 05:45 PM

To all ECC Critics and Epic Writers:The ECC will be undergoing a change soon that will see my lieutenant director, Hahli Historian, rising to full director position. I have chosen to relegate myself to an advisory position due to some overriding life circumstances (busyness really) for the time being, and will step away completely later this year.What this means for critics: Once the new ECC is in place, TNTOS can begin the new charity cycle the next Saturday and get the ball rolling again. The ECC will also be taking official requests once more, so be ready for that. :)What this means for writers: Consider the ECC closed until a new topic shows up. You're welcome to PM a critic to review your story personally during this time, but it's their call whether they want to take the task and how much time they estimate it will take them.Thank you all for your patience and understanding at this time, and know that the same competent and reliable team will be there to take new requests when the seventh incarnation of the ECC arrives.Sincerely,Cederak (ECC Director)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users