Epic Critics Club

Cederak

Hi!Tittle: We are Metru(Re-Write)Epic:http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5945Review Topic:http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5946Number of chapters: 2 at the moment, however by the time you get round to reviewing it, possibly more.If you could just give me some constructive criticism, that would be awesome.Thanks guys! Really appreciate what you do.
Constructive criticism is what we do best, Alterego. I'll be assigning GSR to your request. Thank you for choosing the ECC. :)-Ced

Hi!Tittle: We are Metru(Re-Write)Epic:http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5945Review Topic:http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5946Number of chapters: 2 at the moment, however by the time you get round to reviewing it, possibly more.If you could just give me some constructive criticism, that would be awesome.Thanks guys! Really appreciate what you do.
Constructive criticism is what we do best, Alterego. I'll be assigning GSR to your request. Thank you for choosing the ECC. :)-Ced
Thanks man!

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Welcome to the club, Nick :) .-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Trial of Iron, reviewed. Also, Nick! Welcome =D It's awesome to have you on the team.

Edited by Mallorie Cobb

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

We Are Metru has been reviewed. Thanks for choosing the Epic Critics' Club, and let me know if you have any concerns or questions!On another note, welcome, Nick! Looking forward to working with you. :)

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Hello, I would like to request a review, please.1.) Bioni-Lords Book 3: Kako2.) Review topic, Genakex's Journal3.) Currently 30 Chapters, will not be posting more for the time being.
Looks like you'll be giving our new critic Nick Silverpen his first official request. Thank you for choosing the ECC. :)-Ced

To all ECC Critics and Epic Writers:The ECC will be undergoing a change soon that will see my lieutenant director, Hahli Historian, rising to full director position. I have chosen to relegate myself to an advisory position due to some overriding life circumstances (busyness really) for the time being, and will step away completely later this year.What this means for critics: Once the new ECC is in place, TNTOS can begin the new charity cycle the next Saturday and get the ball rolling again. The ECC will also be taking official requests once more, so be ready for that. :)What this means for writers: Consider the ECC closed until a new topic shows up. You're welcome to PM a critic to review your story personally during this time, but it's their call whether they want to take the task and how much time they estimate it will take them.Thank you all for your patience and understanding at this time, and know that the same competent and reliable team will be there to take new requests when the seventh incarnation of the ECC arrives.Sincerely,Cederak (ECC Director)