• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle- Nova Orbis (new world)

Featured

• Please log in to reply
452 replies to this topic

#441 Offline Rizzo - Master of Jam

Rizzo - Master of Jam
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 02-April 09
  • 625 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2014 - 02:07 PM

That poster is amazing! The scrap elements, the colour scheme...wow.

My memory is bad, but which of the Toa Miro was Zyvys? I don't remember reading much about him. Sorry if I'm being dumb and missing some supermassive plot point from the early chapters, but it's been a while since I read them.

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations: Green, Vampire Owls, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva, Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

Posted Image

#442 Online Daronus

Daronus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 05-November 14
  • 267 posts

Posted Dec 27 2014 - 02:14 PM

NOVA ORBIS PART 2 VILLAIN CONFIRMED!

In all seriousness, he looks very evil. I wonder what his pre-corrupted form would look like. Looking forward to learning more!

[post='http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=773257']My BZPRPG Characters[/post]

output_gncnce.gifI Didn't slip. -Kopaka output_gncnce.gif

(Credit to Loganto for making these)

#443 Offline ~T1S~

~T1S~
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 21-June 10
  • 2,023 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2014 - 02:28 PM

In all seriousness, he looks very evil. I wonder what his pre-corrupted form would look like. Looking forward to learning more!

He's not saying that the character was corrupted. The image file itself received some internal damage, Nick's saying, and it didn't turn out quite the way he expected.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

Comics>>t1scomicbanner_by_t1shadow-d80jnae.jpgvultrazandcobanner_by_t1shadow-d80jn6b.j<<Comedy

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

Recent stuff: Guardian of Stone, Geared SoldierAn Unwanted GiftEDIT: Move over, Dareth!

#444 Offline NickonAquaMagna

NickonAquaMagna
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 09-December 13
  • 548 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2014 - 03:29 PM

He's not saying that the character was corrupted. The image file itself received some internal damage, Nick's saying, and it didn't turn out quite the way he expected.

Actually, I'm talking about information on in him the Nova Orbis world, not ours. XD

That poster is amazing! The scrap elements, the colour scheme...wow.

My memory is bad, but which of the Toa Miro was Zyvys? I don't remember reading much about him. Sorry if I'm being dumb and missing some supermassive plot point from the early chapters, but it's been a while since I read them.

All I'll reveal about him for now, is that he's a Toa of Gravity.

nova_orbis_sig_2_by_nickinamerica-d7m226

#445 Offline ~T1S~

~T1S~
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 21-June 10
  • 2,023 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2014 - 04:22 PM

Actually, I'm talking about information on in him the Nova Orbis world, not ours. XD

Oh. :P Well, I guess I was close in the sense that some files were corrupted rather than the character, right?

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

Comics>>t1scomicbanner_by_t1shadow-d80jnae.jpgvultrazandcobanner_by_t1shadow-d80jn6b.j<<Comedy

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

Recent stuff: Guardian of Stone, Geared SoldierAn Unwanted GiftEDIT: Move over, Dareth!

#446 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 02-March 10
  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2014 - 05:16 AM

Hmm. That's interesting. It's hard to read the text in the upper right of the image. Is that intentional?

9hdkRTp.png

#447 Offline NickonAquaMagna

NickonAquaMagna
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 09-December 13
  • 548 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2014 - 09:42 AM

Hmm. That's interesting. It's hard to read the text in the upper right of the image. Is that intentional?

I guess so. All of it is meant to be kinda hard to read, 'cause it's all "glitchy."

#448 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 21-June 14
  • 1,222 posts

Posted Dec 28 2014 - 12:56 PM

Indeed, they are smashing.

On another note... here's something to cap off the year with. It's something I've been meaning to get to for a long time.

Behold... Toa Zyvys.

*SNIP*

......Yeah. Seems his files were corrupted, and this bitty is the result. Huh.

#Bionicle2015!

Bloody #### that's creepy  :P

So I'm guessing...something happened to the Miro...

From what I could see of the writing, it seemed to be saying that he had turned more mechanical.

Edited by Sil, Dec 28 2014 - 12:57 PM.

BZPRPG profiles 

Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi Naihi

Snake Raith Torch

Olis Zeleran

Purple The Jatikko 

~The Jatikko Reference Post~

My Deviantart page

silo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gif

If you are interested in one of your characters holding a high ranking position in a Taajar clan of secretive assassin-ninja-bodyguards, PM me 

Awesome smileys created by Loganto

#449 Offline NickonAquaMagna

NickonAquaMagna
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 09-December 13
  • 548 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2014 - 02:16 PM

Not really.. being a Ba-Matoran, he was always more mechanical than most modern Matoran. That carried over to his Toa form, along with...

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

On another note... where did that Kanohi Vahi come from? I mean, I'm flattered that someone apparently thinks I should be the man in charge of it... It'll look nice on the shelf, but... huh.

Edited by NickonAquaMagna, Dec 28 2014 - 08:44 PM.

#450 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 02-March 10
  • 5,038 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2014 - 07:36 PM

Not really.. being a Ba-Matoran, he was always more mechanical than most modern Matoran. That carried over to his Toa form, along with...

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

On another note... where did that Kanohi Vahi come from? I mean, I appreciate that someone apparently thinks I'm worthy of being in charge of it... It'll look nice on the shelf, but... huh.

It means you've been on the site a year now. 1 year gives you a Vahi, 2 gives an Avohkii, 3 gives a Huna, 4 gives a Norik head, 5 gives an Olmak, 6 gives a Faxon, 7 gives an Ignika, 8 gives an Ackar head, 9 gives a Hau, 10 gives a Hapori Tohu head, 11 gives a (sigh) Rocka head... moving on, 12 gives some other Hero Factory head I don't even recognize, 13 gives a Breez head (Gaaaah....), and there is no 14 year spinny yet but I assume it'll be from Bionicle Okoto.

9hdkRTp.png

#451 Offline Teclax Master of Tech

Teclax Master of Tech
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 15-April 14
  • 546 posts

Posted Dec 28 2014 - 11:30 PM

I really like that drawing. I wanna see a Toa of Gravity performing major hack attacks now. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

#452 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Toa

• 14-April 13
  • 114 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2014 - 10:11 AM

OH MY MATA NUI! he looks pretty great! Nice work pardner.

#NovaOrbis2015

"Never underestimate your enemies, villain. You never know what they might come up with..."

-Toa Aeron, Steal the mask 2

20803.jpg

Merry Christmas and happy new year !!

#453 Offline Hunter Serge

Hunter Serge
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 16-December 04
  • 905 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2015 - 07:29 PM

Okay, I've actually been meaning to read this a number of times, but just didn't sit down and really read it until I watched the TTV Interview the other day. Amazing work, Nick. Loved every step of the way, and very excited for the next arc.

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users