• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle- Nova Orbis (new world)

Featured

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#161 Online NickonAquaMagna

NickonAquaMagna
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 297 posts

Posted Jun 13 2014 - 12:49 PM

I think the song fits well, but I have to ask, do you have an endgame in mind for this "season" at this point in time?

Why, yes. I have a vague outline of the next several lines planned.

nova_orbis_sig_2_by_nickinamerica-d7m226

#162 Offline Toa Onaku

Toa Onaku
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2014 - 05:21 PM

Wow, it's been some time since this topic was replied to. One month exactly. Still busy with other things, Nick?

Character(s) for BZPRPG

Steal the mask 2                      

First unread post             

#163 Offline Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 442 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 07:46 AM

I discovered this on deviantart and, recognising it from seeing your sig around here, decided to take a look.

I am totally hooked. I'm currently on Chapter 6, and this is seriously good stuff. It's a great story on its own, but it's enriched thousandfold by your art. This is a brilliant series. I can't wait to see where this goes!

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations: GreenVampire Owls, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva, Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

#164 Online NickonAquaMagna

NickonAquaMagna
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 297 posts

Posted Aug 01 2014 - 03:58 PM

Wow, it's been some time since this topic was replied to. One month exactly. Still busy with other things, Nick?

Sorry, man. I've been really busy with my current comic, "Wrath of The Devilman." It's about halfway done. As soon as I'm done with that, I'll resume Nova Orbis. I just can't do any one particular thing for too long, y'know?

I discovered this on deviantart and, recognising it from seeing your sig around here, decided to take a look.

I am totally hooked. I'm currently on Chapter 6, and this is seriously good stuff. It's a great story on its own, but it's enriched thousandfold by your art. This is a brilliant series. I can't wait to see where this goes!

Well, you'll only have to wait another month or two. Sorry for the wait, nonetheless. I'm glad this is still attracting new fans despite the downtime.

Edited by NickonAquaMagna, Aug 01 2014 - 03:59 PM.

#165 Offline ToaDraconixMahvi

ToaDraconixMahvi
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2014 - 04:00 PM

well. im impressed. this is a good blend of comics and books, perfectly fused together. needless to say, this is probably the most 'epic' thing i ever read. Im guessing, this is gonna end really well,with probably a couple plot twists or more, one of which, I guess, is that there is a makuta? yeah, thats what i gathered from the secret voice that talks to that turaga. am i right, or wrong, or you cant tell?

#166 Offline Toa Onaku

Toa Onaku
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2014 - 11:32 AM

well. im impressed. this is a good blend of comics and books, perfectly fused together. needless to say, this is probably the most 'epic' thing i ever read. Im guessing, this is gonna end really well,with probably a couple plot twists or more, one of which, I guess, is that there is a makuta? yeah, thats what i gathered from the secret voice that talks to that turaga. am i right, or wrong, or you cant tell?

Honestly, In my humble (and possibly wrong, but non the less) opinion, I think it's probably something we've never seen before...

Character(s) for BZPRPG

Steal the mask 2                      

First unread post             

#167 Online NickonAquaMagna

NickonAquaMagna
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 297 posts

Posted Aug 06 2014 - 02:48 PM

I have no plans to feature any Makuta in this story, sorry to say.

#168 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,354 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2014 - 07:56 PM

Congrats on getting featured! You deserve it! I can't wait for more!

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#169 Offline Jovan2

Jovan2
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 253 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2014 - 08:13 PM

It's about time this place got featured.

#170 Offline Ahktu

Ahktu
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 220 posts

Posted Aug 07 2014 - 12:10 AM

Honestly, In my humble (and possibly wrong, but non the less) opinion, I think it's probably something we've never seen before...

I personally think it's a GB.

I'll be unavailable from the 18-25

#171 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 697 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2014 - 08:27 PM

Congrats on getting featured, Nickon! This topic definitely deserves it.  :) Were you surprised when they asked you or did you see it coming?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#172 Online NickonAquaMagna

NickonAquaMagna
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 297 posts

Posted Aug 08 2014 - 05:58 AM

Congrats on getting featured, Nickon! This topic definitely deserves it.  :) Were you surprised when they asked you or did you see it coming?

I was optimistic that it may happen someday if I just kept at it long enough and this got big enough, but it was a pleasant surprise that it happened this soon.

#173 Offline Fordianl

Fordianl
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts

Posted Aug 17 2014 - 01:43 PM

This is a great story overall. I love the characters and their personalities, as they have the same appeal as the Toa Mata in 2001.

I can relate a bit to some of the characters in it, and when that happens, I realize that a story is just that good.

In my opinion, this is a 10/10, and I read this before it was featured.

Can't wait for more!

#174 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2014 - 11:49 PM

I saw this a while back but never had the time to read it. Now, I ended up reading it all in one day.

This is the best thing I have ever read on this site. The amount of work I can see you put into it is astounding. It's got the perfect mix of new and old, and some scenes just put the old Bionicle theme from the movies (just about the only thing I liked from the movies) in my head.

Though I came late, I'm glad I showed up at this time, because I got to see them become Toa on the same day I got to see them all in the first place. When I first saw Ahkmou, I thought he was gonna be planning some treachery, but I was pleasantly surprised, and he's become my favorite character in this series. A lot of his lines are just priceless, and the fact that he provides so much reference to Bionicle's older days is awesome.

So, looking forward to the next chapter of this great story. Amazing work.

#175 Online NickonAquaMagna

NickonAquaMagna
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 297 posts

Posted Sep 15 2014 - 07:23 AM

"This is the best thing I have ever read on this site."

Wow... really? That's.... pretty big. Thanks for the continued support, guys. I'm sorry it's been so long, but I'm at least 70% done with the comic I've been working on in the meantime. As soon as that's done, I'll get to the next wave of these.

Just to clear things up... I don't have to worry about this topic being closed down if I go too long without posting any new chapters, do I? I mean, my battle machine revamps topic was just closed down for that reason, which I must say came as a surprise (and a shame, since I was really proud of this latest revamp I wanted to show off)... and now I'm worried about THIS whole thing being taken down, too. Am I right to worry, or can I relax and go ahead and take the time I need to finish my other projects?

Edited by NickonAquaMagna, Sep 15 2014 - 07:24 AM.

#176 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 568 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 15 2014 - 12:50 PM

the comics forum has no revival limit, as of some time ago i can't remember.

you should be fine. i've left a topic untouched in here for a year and it's still kicking!

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.gif

^links to my topics^

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users