• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bionicle Minecraft Mob moderator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline NuparuDescendant

NuparuDescendant
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 06-August 10
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 01:21 AM

Just as the title says, this is a Bionicle mob modification i'm going to make, but here is my twist. This modification will literaly be like lego on building with the Bionicle parts and due to my “Bionicle in Scale” Thread, I'm going to make one that 'should' fit the scale of minecraft.

Also to note this will be a contributing project. So if anyone wants to help provide models, images, etc. That's fine with me, also you will be credited for such work.

So here's the details of how the progression of the moderator will work.

Size of the parts: By doing alot of research and math, the Technic part that will be the foundation of the parts will be half a standard peg. The peg will be 1x1x1 pixels. (I'm Doing this on a block of 16x16 pixels)

Software:

here is the list of software that I will use for the moderator:

Your Favorite 3d modeling program (i.e. Blender, 3ds Maz, AutoCAD)

Ldraw (with the Ldraw unofficial parts addon)

LDVeiw

Minecraft Forge

Lego Digital Designer

Minecraft

Image Editor (i.e. GIMP/Photoshop)

Techne

So that's all the software, all of them (besides 3ds Max and AutoCAD) are free so you don't have to worried about paying for programs.

Priority List:

This is a list of what 'should' be finished first. These however do not need to be in that order. As of right now i want to focus on sets between 2001-2003

1st Group:

Toa Mata/Nuva

Matoran schematics of 2001 and 2003

Turaga

2nd Group

Rahi Group 1 (The normal builds of 2001 rahi sets and the 2002 Master builder Rahi set will be used)

Bohrok(this includes the original, Va and Kal)

3rd Group

Teridax(2003 set)

Bahrag

4th Group

Kaita/Nui Fromations

Rahi Group 2 (this is Rahi from Alternate Builds or Combiner Sets)

Takutanuva

So Again, Don't have to be in order.

Now FYI Ldraw and the Ldraw addon don't have all the Lego parts, these will need to be figured out via the modeling programs/images

So that's the details, I'll find and build a basic Technic based Rahi for an example.

Until then, see you then

Edited by NuparuDescendant, Dec 14 2013 - 01:22 AM.

#2 Online Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 25-May 09
  • 1,544 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 03:37 PM

Well, sorry that I have to say this, but here it goes in classic BZP fashion:
Welcome to BZP! This looks like a great idea, and I can't wait to see how it turns out, but this is not the right place for this topic. It should go under "Fan Created Media" in General Art, but in order to post a topic there, you must have some proof the modification is in development. In order to put out a request like this, you must first have some test models or even a working alpha, or just post it in your sig/blog (if you are going to become a premier member).

Anyways, can't wait to see it, and I'd love to help, but I lack the time. Best of luck!

Oh, and by the way, BZP has a filter that turns Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 to "Moderator." It annoyed me to no end when I began my own Minecraft modification. You might want to just type out "Modification."

Edited by Black Six, Dec 15 2013 - 01:25 PM.

~click.gif

ninjathumb_by_0nuku-d807hxd.jpg14931368843_5d9241e78e.jpg

Rahkshi CorpusBZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#3 Offline NuparuDescendant

NuparuDescendant
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 06-August 10
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 12:54 PM

Well, sorry that I have to say this, but here it goes in classic BZP fashion:
Welcome to BZP! This looks like a great idea, and I can't wait to see how it turns out, but this is not the right place for this topic. It should go under "Fan Created Media" in General Art, but in order to post a topic there, you must have some proof the modification is in development. In order to put out a request like this, you must first have some test models or even a working alpha, or just post it in your sig/blog (if you are going to become a premier member).

Anyways, can't wait to see it, and I'd love to help, but I lack the time. Best of luck!

Oh, and by the way, BZP has a filter that turns Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 to "Moderator." It annoyed me to no end when I began my own Minecraft modification. You might want to just type out "Modification."

ok, so just to clarify. i should finish a concept model (working on the ussal crab right now so hope that will work) and place it in Fan Created Media. and make sure to write modification then the abriviated term.(after my post i noticed that as well) so i'm going to copy my original post so i can keep the details. Can you get a moderator to lock this or even beter remove it so people don't get confused why there are 2 topics that are almost identical?

#4 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 14-March 03
  • 19,198 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 08:11 PM

ok, so just to clarify. i should finish a concept model (working on the ussal crab right now so hope that will work) and place it in Fan Created Media. and make sure to write modification then the abriviated term.(after my post i noticed that as well) so i'm going to copy my original post so i can keep the details. Can you get a moderator to lock this or even beter remove it so people don't get confused why there are 2 topics that are almost identical?

On topic starter request, topic closed. :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users