• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Zygarde

pokemon mudkipz

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Based Goomy

Based Goomy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,228 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 08:40 PM

Oh goodness I haven't posted something here in forever. I only recently got back into building and decided to recreate the infamous pokemon ground serpent from the newest generation.

Also I'm not the best at photography lol

enjoy!

mocs2013_002.jpg_thumb.jpg

Gallery: 

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=537000

Edited by Based Goomy, Dec 20 2013 - 08:08 PM.

POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 2208-6468-7046

#2 Offline Tecnokua The Fedora Mudki

Tecnokua The Fedora Mudki
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 304 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 10:27 PM

I really like it you really captured the look of Z for Pokemon really well. Have you considered doing the others?

Give me da blanket

#3 Offline Toa Onaku

Toa Onaku
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 831 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 10:29 PM

This is actually pretty good from what I can see on the one picture available. You captured the basic shape and colours of the pokemon, and the kraahkan is probably as close as one can get to the actual head of Zygarde. Nicely done.

Character(s) for BZPRPG

Steal the mask 2                      

First unread post             

#4 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,727 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 02:10 PM

Now I know this is Zygarde, but I really feel that it looks like a great start for a large humanoid multi-armed MOC. Just a thought. :P

BIONICLE HITMAN XI: WORLDSHAKER
Experience the third game of the Codebreaker/Corpsetaker trilogy!
Click the link above to check it out! Signups are now open!

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#5 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,946 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 03:29 PM

Looks great, and I especially like the body(?) design. Very nice.

Now I know this is Zygarde, but I really feel that it looks like a great start for a large humanoid multi-armed MOC. Just a thought.  :P

aGREED. That would be quitenice.

Edited by Derpystar7, Dec 17 2013 - 03:30 PM.

#6 Offline Torran

Torran
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 619 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 06:27 PM

Don't know too much about Pokemon, but a quick search for images shows that you have captured Zygarde's appearance quite well. Looking at this from a simple MoC angle, the smooth body and the fact that all sides are outward facing is phenomenal. Great work. Where did you find those green tubes, though?

tumafest.jpg

#7 Offline Based Goomy

Based Goomy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,228 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2013 - 07:57 PM

I really like it you really captured the look of Z for Pokemon really well. Have you considered doing the others?

Of course, but my piece supply isn't adequate enough to cover 700+ pokes :( I'm trying to build a few though!

Now I know this is Zygarde, but I really feel that it looks like a great start for a large humanoid multi-armed MOC. Just a thought. :P

lol I would have never thought of that!

Don't know too much about Pokemon, but a quick search for images shows that you have captured Zygarde's appearance quite well. Looking at this from a simple MoC angle, the smooth body and the fact that all sides are outward facing is phenomenal. Great work. Where did you find those green tubes, though?

um no idea I bought them in a grab bag at BrickCon one year

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Edited by Based Goomy, Dec 20 2013 - 08:07 PM.

POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 2208-6468-7046

#8 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,692 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2013 - 09:06 PM

This is an absolutely fantastic MOC, but honestly I was a bit disappointed that it didn't use the Hero Factory Hex Shield pieces. Mind you, I don't know if there would even be a way to use those effectively on a Zygarde MOC, but if there were it would be amazing.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users