LEGO Hero Factory: Invasion From Below Game Announced

Boss

Today, Amuzo (formerly known as 4T2) has announced the new LEGO Hero Factory: Invasion From Below game to be released January 2014 in Europe for iOS, Android, Windows 8 and web platforms. Taking control of Rocka, Furno, Evo, Bulk, Breez, Surge and Stormer in a total of nine powerful Battle Machines, you have to stop the beasts from destroying Antropolis City and watch the 22-minute episode animated by Ghost in the process. Click <a href='http://www.amuzo.com/2013/incoming-lego-hero-factory-invasion-from-below/'>here</a> for more information and read on to see some pictures of the upcoming game!

View the full article

A bit sad that this and the trailer for the episode don't bode well for Stringer and Nex appearing in the summer sets.

Hope this game is good. I loved the Breakout game (both the online and mobile versions) but the Brain Attack game never interested me enough to play it.

Looks like it might not be as good as the Breakout Game, with a lack of the variety of the backgrounds and challenges that Breakout had. However, it sounds better than the Brain Attack game. I'm looking forward to giving it a try, at least on the Web version, and possibly the iOS version.

Is this going to be free?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Is this going to be free?

Almost certainly. I don't know if the LEGO Group has had any paid mobile games except for the ones that are ports of the PC and console titles by TTGames. After all, the purpose of these games is to advertise the toys, so the more exposure, the better.

Is this game going to be free and online, or a fully fledged buyable product?

Is this game going to be free and online, or a fully fledged buyable product?

As usual, I suppose this will be a free game, though I wouldn't exclude the possibility of there being in-app purchases.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^