BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Day 5(?): Baltarc & Derpystar

“There we are,” Voltex said at last, panting. “Fortress Town is right up there... well, what’s left of it.”

They were halfway up Mt. Power. The air – if it could be called air – was saturated with dust and the smell of blood, the environment drier than a desert and harsher than the arctic. The remaining survivors stumbled and staggered behind Voltex, who was barely remaining upright himself.

“That,” Blade said hoarsely, joining Voltex on the ridge, “is very disappointing.”

As the rest of the group caught up (Pulse, Baltarc and Ehks struggling with the limp form of Burnmad), Voltex and Blade gazed at Fortress Town.

While the remnants of the Third Age (aside from the mishmash of Mahri-Nui and Ta-Koro) had, for the most part been preserved, it seemed that time had not been quite so kind to the remanants of the First and Second Ages. Fortress Town rested upon a small flat hill, the well-known Eggnog Bar and Video Game store only two of the locations that were either in complete shambles or missing altogether.

“Will it still be there?” Blade asked.

“Maybe,” Voltex said. “The Mayor’s House... I had took a special treasure from the Cult and used it to create an elixir of life, though nobody was ever fortunate enough to use it.”

The mountain rumbled, though the two companions ignored the common occurrence until JL yelled out in pain. Whipping around, they saw JL pinned underneath a giant statue that had tumbled from a far higher point upon the mountain – who it was a statue of could not be discovered, as the fall had shattered it. Derpystar and Canis helped JL out, but a moment later another chunk of the statue fell from above and crushed Derpystar instantly upon landing.

Derpystar (Matoran), lynched.

Onarax joined Canis and the two put their arms around JL, helping him to continue staggering forwards as rocks and boulders began to tumble down around them.

“AVALANCHE!” Voxumo yelled.

“No, not an avalanche,” Voltex said, pointing up. “An eruption. It’s a miracle we aren’t all dead yet.”

“What do we do?” Blade asked.

“We run,” Voltex said, “and we pray that Fortress Town can live up to its name.”

So they ran. Under a barrage of falling rocks and lava as an earthquake raged below them, the Matoran staggered as fast as they could towards Fortress Town.

Voltex was the first to reach it, followed by Voxumo, Toarobot, Blade, and Zakaro. One by one the rest reached the town, following Voltex into the town hall and unlocking the bunker. As the rest filed in, Voltex grabbed his elixir and glanced out the door, where Pulse, Baltarc and Ehks were struggling still with Burnmad.

“Come on!” Voltex shouted. “Just leave him and go!”

“We can’t!” Pulse yelled back. “He needs to make it!”

A wall of lava was racing towards them. Voltex tried to draw any last remnants of power from himself, but there were none. He could short-circuit the Reanimator 3.0, but he needed those that were inside.

Then a miracle.

Lhikevikk swooped down from the sky, having been missing for the past day and slammed into Ehks, knocking him far enough for Voltex to toss him into the town hall. Lhikevikk flew in a wide circle before coming around again, this time slamming Pulse over to Voltex.

“Get into the bunker,” Voltex ordered. “We’ve got it out here.”

Lhikevikk was flying around again when the rock collided with his wing and he spiralled back down to the ground, winded. As the bird woozily shook his head and stumbled in the direction of the town hall, Baltarc glanced back at the flaming death speeding towards them and made up his mind. Holding Burnmad in front of him, shielding his fallen companion with his own body, he sprinted towards Voltex, yelling in pain as the heat began to burn. As he drew near, he threw Burnmad with a mighty heave into Voltex’s arms.

“Go!” he yelled. “Save yourselves!”

“No, I can’t leave you!” Voltex shouted. “Not yet!”

Tossing Burnmad into the town hall unceremoniously (he was dead anyway), Voltex activated the Reanimator 3.0 as the lava connected with Baltarc and he collapsed to the ground, landing right in the burning substance. Ignoring his impending doom, Voltex raced forward, leaping onto the park bench that was beginning to melt and placing his hands on Baltarc.

“You die here without entering this machine and you’re dead for good,” Voltex said. “You can respawn in the regular games, but here, it’s permanent.”

“Keep them alive,” Baltarc said, wincing as his soul was slowly drawn out of his burning body. “You... you have to stop him....”

I will, Voltex promised as he leaped away, scooping the injured Lhikevikk up and racing for the bunker. “LET ME IN!”

Onarax opened the door just in time for the former Host to dive in, colliding painfully with the table inside as the bunker was shut.

“Holy cow, you look terrible,” said Punished Snake. “Where’s Baltarc?”

“Dead,” Voltex croaked, coughing as he gingerly moved himself to sit against the wall.

Baltarc (Matoran), lynched.

“So who are we lynching?” Voltex asked. “You must’ve all made a decision by now.”

“We did,” said Canis. “We... we were going to lynch Derpystar and Baltarc.”

“...ah,” Voltex said. “Alright then... we’ll rest here a few hours... and then... we’ll continue the climb.”

All roles pm!

Dang it.

Well, my money's still on Guurahk.

... it seems a lot more suspicious to be the one trying to ditch the evidence on someone else (Rahkshi Guurahk), rather than the recipient of the evidence (Toarobot18).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

My money, obviously, is on ToaRobot. He was mafia before and I suspected him.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

That wasnt evidence :P

EDIT: Also, did we ever find out who the Ghost was?

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I think the Ghost might strike soon... the traitors are down to two living members, and getting revenge on us by killing two of us at once would seem like a move they would pull.

Pretty sure the Ghost can't kill, right? Just vote?

Anyway, we should be winning next round, assuming someone gets a Plot Weapon and tries to kill one of the remaining two suspects. He dies, we lynch the other one; he doesn't, we lynch him.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

Derpystar7 - 5

Baltarc - 5

Toarobot18 -

Rahkshi Guurahk –

Abstain - 2

Voting is closed. Haha, this'll be a fun one. It's rather late in the game to go for a multi-lynching, fyi, but I'm sure you'll be happy with the results once they're posted. ;)

^check that out

also

Link here because relevance

They make bricks of Osmium? :P

I want one to add to my element collection :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Plot weapon... That thing has causes so much damage the first couple of nights

*Prays to the Turaga*

For the love of all that is good don't use it or give it to someone...Let use lynch the suspects.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Kill toarobot, we win quicker.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

You know, has it occurred to anyone that we just announced publicly that someone is going to attempt to kill a traitor, and now the Plague Doctor (who is still alive) knows that, and is probably going to protect whoever's the traitor on that list?

(also guurahk is totally guilty)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You know, has it occurred to anyone that we just announced publicly that someone is going to attempt to kill a traitor, and now the Plague Doctor (who is still alive) knows that, and is probably going to protect whoever's the traitor on that list?

Whyyyyy?! Why would they do that?

Unless they're a Mafioso.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Yes, that is exactly why they would. Because they're in EXTREME DANGER and we know that either RG or TR18 is a traitor, most likely the former but the latter could be pulling off a ruse of inactivity. But I doubt it as he would have done something with Silver Seas by now, so I'd say it's RG.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Except that since there's only one Mafioso left alive (besides the Plague Doctor himself) the Plague Doctor will be protecting him anyway. And if the person the Plot Weapon recipient tries to kill survives, we automatically know he's guilty.

Q2TtLEz.png

Hm...

Wait

can the Plague Doctor protect themselves from being killed? If so, that opens a brand new can of worms.

That means either they will protect themselves (if it is RG/TR) or protect the Figure (if it is RG/TR)

And...

wait

what if the Plauge Doctor just...protect a random villager? What if RG and TR are innocents, and they get protected, and we kill them?

WHAT IF EVERYONE LEFT ALIVE IS MAFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Perhaps I should have said that the Plague Doctor has no reason to protect himself since we've got no idea who he is. Besides, he basically signs MF's death warrant by protecting him since it'll be obvious MF is guilty if someone tries to kill him and fails.

Q2TtLEz.png