BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Alright, this calls for emergency action. I need you to speak on behalf of the Turaga again, stating that I cannot do much, without knowing who to suspect the Plague Doctor is. Along with that, I would like you to tell them that they should not bother with lynching anyone, since obviously it was just the Turaga trying to kill the Mysterious Figure this round, not a Mafia murder.

Slightly modified from the original to protect the identity of the Turaga, though the message remains the same.

Remember how Durandal defended Shadowhawk earlier? My money's on him.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

But...

I don't even speak french.

Oh well, since you guys are so intent on lynching me, I have this to say;

You all are making the wrong choice, unless I've secretly gotten a PM in the past couple of days about a role, of which I haven't.

Have fun missing your chance to get a mafia member! =D

Edited by Durandal Years

Durandal, I'm sorry.

I am very sure that I know who the Plague Doctor is now. Not Durandal, not Onarax, not Voxumo, not anyone else.

Can I switch my vote from Durandal to Null (Blade)? If so, I will do that.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I don't know about Blade being innocent when he literally let slip that he was a plague doctor when I was messing around with him. Yes, that is something he did.

Besides, he told me he was innocent at the start of the game too. That turned out to be a lie. You know, the thing people do all the time in Mafia. You can't just say they're honest because they've been that way in previous games.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

._.

note to self, never trust google chrome snapshots ever again...

EDIT: just re-checked the screenshot, it was in Firefox, not Chrome. Unless you can do the same in Firefox, then he'd have to use photoshop.

that's two people who lied to me now, if blade is indeed the plague doc

i am ashamed of you both >:(

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian