BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

*edits page into argument over who is Plague Doctor and laughs* :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

This was the first time trading roles with Xae. And the last. =P

Blade, however, I have traded roles with several times before, and he's not lied yet. I'm willing to wager two of the people who've voted Blade so far are guilty.

- :burnmad:

Xaeraz only lied to you because he was a Traitor. =P He, Blade and I did a role-swap in IV and that early alliance with the Detective was what later helped me to use Portal (and by extent, the Mafia) to my own ends until it was time to clean the table.

Oh no, we gave Xaeraz an idea.

He already knew... lies, remember? ;)

But yeah, faking images is easy. That's why I always get frustrated when people ask me to provide images, even if I'm innocent- I feel like the value of it as evidence is cheapened by the fact that it's so simple to do. (I explained that quite poorly, didn't I...?)

I'm really not sure if Blade is guilty or innocent, but if Pulse is telling the truth, Blade admitted to it. Pulse could also be lying, of course, but I don't know about that either. :notsure:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

unless tr is actually innocent, and the doc just protected him to make him seem suspicious.

Not possible because a) Toarobot is the only living player on the suspect list for the MF's only kill and b) Plague Doctor can only protect anti-town roles.

Q2TtLEz.png

I need to read roles more carefully XD

ok then so TR is the Figure. Or he himself is the Plague Doctor and protected himself, unless the Plague Doctor can't protect themselves...

hm...

well great. we have no idea who the Doc is (other than Blade possibly being it), which means we have to grasp at straws to kill the Doc himself, which then the Turaga can kill TR with a Plot Weapon...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

We don't have to kill the Plague Doctor at all. We just have to wait until Toarobot kills someone again and then we lynch him.

(Also if I were the Mysterious Figure I'd totally kill you, Ehks, in revenge for getting the majority of the Mafia killed. :P)

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

Turaga also got the Medic killed, so that's pretty much another con for voting Blade. ;)

- :burnmad:

No, the Turaga did not get the Medic killed. The Turaga just gave a plot weapon to someone and they chose Maliceghost as Maliceghost was acting very suspiciously at the time. It is the wielder of the weapon that got the Medic killed, not the Turaga himself.

Our living Turaga has been very helpful, and you seem to refuse to believe that screenshots can be faked or that people can be dishonest.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You think you can stop me now, villagers? If you want my life... COME AND GET IT!! Love from Gallifrey, boys. ;)

Stop indirectly quoting and making this ironic because we can. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Kill him anyway because this means he is evil :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Watch

He is the Figure because magic.

And TR is the Doc.

If that happened...i'd be angry. because we'd only be able to lynch him, no other way to end the game

granted we'd all know who to vote for

but

the ghost

could vote

and screw us up

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Day 7: Blade

“Blade, you’re a fool,” Voltex said as they continued to climb.

“And why is that, Voltex? You’ve gone suicidal yourself in the past, and Tohu knows how many times Xaeraz has tried to get himself lynched.”

“This is different!” Voltex hissed. “Death here is permanent if I don’t get to you in time! We are at battle with Makuta himself, and he is this far away from controlling the Staff of Unlimited Power!”

“So?”

“You’re crazy.”

“I know,” Blade shrugged as they came across a flat patch of rock, dominated by a giant statue identical to the one that had fallen upon the group earlier. Voltex inspected it and nodded with a sigh.

“This is it,” he said. “The only other thing we’re going to find before we hit the chamber will be Sector 1 – we’ll probably rest there until everything’s sorted out, but since you’ve decided to kill yourself... this is as good a place as any.”

“I heard rumours that Fighty was back in town,” Blade said, gazing at the statue of said Matoran. “but I guess this doesn’t have anything to do with that.”

“It doesn’t,” Voltex agreed. “He was the one who started these games, and thanks to the journey he made they’re structured how they are. Nothing we do will ever change that. He’ll live on forever, in an odd sort of way... and the statues of him spread all over the mountain enforce that.”

Toarobot, Punished Snake and Pulse joined them, staring up at the statue.

“Is this where we’re gonna do it?” Pulse asked.

Blade nodded, laughing. “I hope you enjoy it.”

“We will,” Toarobot promised.

The rope was being looped around Blade’s wrists as Burnmad, JL, Norik, Durandal, Voxumo, Onarax, Ehks, and Canis joined them.

“Yes! I will not be killed!” Durandal cheered.

“Don’t remind me,” Burnmad muttered beside him. “Hey Blade, can you stab him when you do your fancy pre-death sword trick?”

“Sure,” Blade said.

“Alright, here is your pre-death sword trick sword,” Voxumo said, handing said pre-death sword trick sword to Blade.

“Thanks,” Blade said. “So basically you just spin in the air like this, and then you swoosh around, and then you stab!”

He paused, frowning. “Oops, sorry Burnmad. I didn’t mean to stab you there.”

“God... nether... I hate you....” Burnmad muttered, collapsing.

Blade shrugged, unable to shake the sword out of Burnmad’s gut.

Burnmad Darkest Days Death Counter: SIX

“LYNCH HIM!” Toarobot cried.

The group did wonder why they were listening to the not-so-Mysterious Figure; but then, Blade had just murdered Burnmad.

So they murdered Blade.

Blade (Matoran) lynched.

“Alright then,” Voltex said. “Sector 1 shouldn’t be too far away. We’ll rest there until we’ve solved this traitor problem.”

All roles pm plox

oh

great

just

freaking

great

he was a villager >.>

so now we have no idea who the plague doctor is

or we do and i'm just being dense

but

ugh

if TR appears on the suspect list, it's game over though. everyone will vote him, and it'll all be over

i bet i'm going to die tonight, though. and by saying that i bet i just sealed my fate.

hooray jinxing

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I would strongly advise that the Turaga not kill anyone so we can avoid more unnecessary Matoran deaths. Also don't give yourself Plot Armor because if they kill you then GOOD we can lynch Toarobot and be done with it.

Give yourself a Plot Crown or something.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png