BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Hours later, the time had come. The powers were distributed, the rules were set, and it was time to go. The two hosts left and the gathered players began to wake up. Their lives were now just pawns in this new game, this game to end all games. And they were forced to play.

The Desolation of the Staff. The final battleground. Day turned into night, and the game began.

All Night Roles PM within 48 hours.

Lies. we volunteered. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So, you propose that we've been manipulated into a battle against each other, thinking we volunteered to do it, when really, we are just the pawns in a greater conflict between good and evil and neutral?

I'm not sure what to think. Sounds a little crazy.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

So, you propose that we've been manipulated into a battle against each other, thinking we volunteered to do it, when really, we are just the pawns in a greater conflict between good and evil and neutral?

I'm not sure what to think. Sounds a little crazy.

Sounds like the internet.

Not THAT crazy.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

According to my sources Portal started this. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

According to my sources, people are going to die tonight.

Wait

that's not sources

that's mafia logic.

people always die every night unless the medic knows who to protect which is hard to do round 1.

i have a strong feeling i am going to die because i won last game. just a hunch.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

So... somebody's going to die, X is fearing for his life or covering his true self up, someone may get saved, someone may get investigated, and some other perfectly ordinary people are going to live. A suspect list will then likely appear, and someone on it or three will die, at the hands of the type twos who are currently still alive, but likely to die and go extinct very quickly as is the tradition for type twos. Type ones will then either come up with a brilliant strategy to win the game, or scratch their heads on how to win, all while the two overlords, iBrow and Portalfig, sit on their thrones and laugh at us like the tiny ants we are as we get everything wrong.

That covers everything, pretty much, right?

i'm just scared i'm going to die night one

again

i hate it when that happens.

especially when my death doesn't affect anyone but decreases the village population.

makes me feel insignificant. and worthless.

and annoyed that i died.

oh well. if the mafia or the raven decide to kill me...i will hunt you down, i will find you, and i will get everyone to kill you

:)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

They somehow didn't kill you until they killed you through me.

In fact, I am surprised they didn't target you last game.

Hopefully I won't die, you won't die, and nobody will die round 1.

like that would ever happen. unless the mafia can kill null.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Fun fact: there actually is a BZP User called Null, apparently. Oops.

Does that mean we lynched an innocent BZPer several times over?

edit: Oh look, Blade changes his name. (um, how do we null now?)

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em- Oh, I'm too late to make the joke. <_<

But yeah, if Blade Null dies, we won't be able to vote for Null anymore. So basically, there isn't a Null anymore.

EDIT: Except the Null that's Null. What I meant was that the Null that was Null is now not Nullable, and the new Null isn't Null, as Null's now a user, and not Null, except he is Null, but not THE Null, but he's still Null, and this is getting too complicated.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em- Oh, I'm too late to make the joke. <_<

But yeah, if Blade Null dies, we won't be able to vote for Null anymore. So basically, there isn't a Null anymore.

EDIT: Except the Null that's Null. What I meant was that the Null that was Null is now not Nullable, and the new Null isn't Null, as Null's now a user, and not Null, except he is Null, but not THE Null, but he's still Null, and this is getting too complicated.

And why do i find that a good thing.. perhaps it could be because i don't believe in the whole null voting thing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I agree. It gets the village nowhere. Even lynching me is a getter idea than lynching Null. The old Null, not the new Null.

Yeah i mean at least with a lynching we are reducing possible suspects.. Yeah we may kill a villager or two but in the long run it seems to help

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just make sure to point out the period at the end of the name. Null ain't the same as Null., is it now? :P

No, but if you say "I vote Null." then it could be either.

it could be a complete sentence, or it could mean Null./Blade

meh

we all vote for blade not Null. because Null. is Blade. And voting for Blade is the same as voting for Null.!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Hey guys, just say for nulling:

I vote null

And for Blade:

A:

I vote Null.

B:
I vote Blade.

there. works.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png