BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

...wow. Good game, everyone! Let's celebrate with SPINE MUFFINS!

(incidentally, does anyone remember that odd card sigfad on here a few years back that resulted in us all eating spine hotdogs at one point?)

And RG, you could just follow the forum so you'll get a notification when Burn posts the topic. :B and hide your invistext better it's not very hidden right there

E: I have a blog, but it's pretty inactive at the moment.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

I promise I will read the whole story as soon as I have time, which is not tonight, so wow... a lot happened. I didn't even get to make my defense speech. :(

Guys, I wasn't guilty at all! Portal and Tex framed me!

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I promise I will read the whole story as soon as I have time, which is not tonight, so wow... a lot happened. I didn't even get to make my defense speech. :(

Guys, I wasn't guilty at all! Portal and Tex framed me!

Really? No no no... There is no way you can claim your innocent what so ever.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

How do you know Tex and Portal don't both work for the mafia, this wasn't really a mafia win, and they're just claiming it for the village to make the deception even sweeter? That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Who are you gunna' believe, Tex, or the champion of the village?

nban.jpg

Boss? Look now, I consider us champions of virtue, whether dead or alive, to be partners. No need to grovel. Still, I agree. Onward to the next game!

(Not that I will be playing it, considering any of my leftover time should be packed up and sent off on the Silver Seas.)

nban.jpg

How do you know Tex and Portal don't both work for the mafia, this wasn't really a mafia win, and they're just claiming it for the village to make the deception even sweeter? That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Who are you gunna' believe, Tex, or the champion of the village?

Your not the champion of the village what so ever.. and Tex and portal are the hosts as such they are neutral.. but really dude there is nothing you can say to claim your innocence. Heck even when I used plot weapon to kill you the plague doctor protected you.. yeah you are the villian

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Onarax was the Plague Doctor all along?

Psst, ToaRobot, we know you're the Mysterious Figure. Also, aren't most of us dead now? So it doesn't really matter... also we need you back in the silver seas.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Uh, okay, give me a second

HI THERE VOXUMO

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT TOAROBOT IS PROBABLY INNOCENT AND ALL THAT

AND NO HE'S TOTALLY NOT JOKING BY TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU OF THAT

But really it's hilarious that you all think that this is a serious attempt at convincing you of his innocence

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wait, no.

HEY VOXUMO! DON'T LISTEN TO THE LIAR. HE'S PROBABLY THE GHOST AND TRYING TO LIE TO YOU! GET IN TOUCH WITH THE TURAGA AND KILL TR! CHRO IS LYING! LOOK AT HIS UNTRUSTWORTHY FACE!

Hey, you are the Turaga, right?

All jokes aside, this was a really amazing experience. The scenes were an absolute charm to read. Onwards to XI!

Voxumo was the Turaga. Then I decided not to let him survive the game. And I was also the Ghost- didn't you read the scenes? ;)

(And Portal usually makes the game review blog posts, for the record.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I honestly thought Chro was too obvious to be the Ghost. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

The lone figure strode into the universe in a whoosh and glanced at the survivors in the distance. It was always a kind of troubling thing to have to close up a game, but nevertheless, he was always able to content himself with its destruction. It served no further purpose.

One of the survivors turned around and pointed to him. "There he is," he muttered to his few compatriots.

"The fellow with all the hats?"

"Yep."

"May Tohu have mercy on our souls."

The Assistant pulled out a large key, inserted it into a hidden compartment, and turned.

As the pocket universe collapsed all around them, he blinked out of existence just as he had come.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg