BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Who has not sent in their targets? They are annoying me. :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

If you didn't get one, you're a villager. However, I think Portalfig and iBrow should make sure they just didn't miss you, so that they aren't waiting on someone who doesn't know.

also, Sinclair, word of advice. In future games, it'd probably be a better idea to PM the hosts if you have a question like that about roles, because, as is, people will probably assume you're just a villager.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Yeah, but you could say "I haven't got a role, have they all been sent out yet?" even if you have got a role, to trick the Village.

It's not always proof that they're innocent.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Night One: The Blood Begins to Flow

The Matoran were gathered in the broken crater that they had woken up in, and without a single word passing between them, they knew. They had to get to the top of Mt. Power. It called out to them, called for them to fix what they had broken. Above all, though, it called for blood and vengeance. And both it would have. The Matoran all knew it, and they all were resigned to the fact that most of them wouldn’t make it out of this alive.

Together, they began the long trek to the base of the mountain. As the sky darkened, without a visible sun or moon, they got closer and closer together. Soon, they were all in a small clump, inching forward into the dark. The very presence of this darkness was revolting to many, and it stuck a note of fear in their heart. So long had they been under the thumb of darkness, that even the unthreatening night frightened them out of their wits.

So, when a huge flaming meteor came hurtling down at them, they understandably flipped out. The Matoran all scattered, running away, desperate to get away from the flaming death from above. Unit was one of these Matoran, running and screaming that it was coming for him. He had to get away, he had to survive the first night, at least.

Of course, he was the first Matoran that was mentioned in the scene, so we all know how well that is going to turn out.

He sprinted away, pumping his arms steadily. He was a robot, after all. He could run forever. Then the impact came. Unit was thrown forward, and his face collided with the ground. Slowly the dust settled, and he stood up, and looked around. The only source of light was from the flaming meteor, or whatever it was. It looked very familiar, but from this distance Unit couldn’t place it.

He began to stumble forward, towards the light. He was sure that he would meet up with the others there. Unfortunately, his was completely wrong. Without warning, he was attacked from behind, and in an instant his head was brutally ripped off and thrown to the ground. He was the first victim.

---

All the other Matoran met up at the crash site, and recognition dawned on their faces. It was the head of the Mata Nui Robot, and there was Metru-Nui inside. It was the very location where all this had started. And, burned into mile-high letters on the side, was a simple message:

Unit(Matoran) Killed by Traitors!

Suspect list:

Xaeraz - Known to lust for Blood; caught later with Lloyd's scrolls

Canis - Known to protect the Hunters; caught later with Voltex's flamethrower

Valendale - Known to betray the Village; caught later with Toarobot's VDAMMA

JL - The first to run; caught later with Voxumo's sword

Also i am just curious.. if this is the end of trilogy does that mean perhaps the other games could be used as a form of evidence in this game?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*sees bandwagon*

*tosses in instruments for lols*

I vote Valendale. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )