Super Awesome Micro Project

So awesome!

I've seen quite a few awesome brick-built projects over the years, but few, if any, have come close to <a href='http://www.superawesomemicroproject.com'>this</a>. Steve Sammartino from Melbourne and Raul Oaida have built a life-sized car made out of over 500,000 LEGO bricks that drives. What's more, the motor itself is also made out of LEGO bricks and runs on air. I suggest you check it out <a href='http://www.superawesomemicroproject.com'>on the website dedicated to this Super Awesome Micro Project</a> and watch the video footage right here, on BZPower, by clicking the 'more' button!

View the full article

Just when you think you've seen it all...

This is really incredible. I shouldn't be surprised, since anything can be made out of Lego bricks nowadays. :P Though if I were to own this, I would be afraid of getting into a car wreck. That would be bad, to say the least.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

This is really incredible. I shouldn't be surprised, since anything can be made out of Lego bricks nowadays. :P Though if I were to own this, I would be afraid of getting into a car wreck. That would be bad, to say the least.

I don't think bad is the word for Lego pieces flying everywhere all over the street and cars skidding because of this. :P

I don't think bad is the word for Lego pieces flying everywhere all over the street and cars skidding because of this. :P

Skidding? You ever stepped on a LEGO piece? They don't slip, they stab. Those things will puncture tires. :P

Obvious joking aside, just when you think you've seen it all done with LEGO, someone comes along and blows your mind with something else. For those who want a little more written information, there's an article for it here on the BBC where it mentions, among other things, that it's piston driven (hence 'air powered', I guess).

Looking forward to seeing how LEGO blows my mind next time.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

Skidding? You ever stepped on a LEGO piece? They don't slip, they stab. Those things will puncture tires. :P

Obvious joking aside, just when you think you've seen it all done with LEGO, someone comes along and blows your mind with something else. For those who want a little more written information, there's an article for it here on the BBC where it mentions, among other things, that it's piston driven (hence 'air powered', I guess).

Looking forward to seeing how LEGO blows my mind next time.

I think Derpystar is referring to the possible 'free' Lego that might result from such an accident.

Which is another reason to pass on the car. I wouldn't want kids stealing parts off it.

I thought LPE's stuff was cool, but this takes pneumatic powered LEGO engines to a whole new level.

That "BZPower Reader" was me, BTW. :P Sorry I forgot to specify my username in the email.

Try to remember next time. ;) The article has been updated. And thank you for the report! ^_^

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^