2012 Hero Factory Sets Emerge

I know that i'm getting every set in this wave. Even if its just for parts. I kinda have an idea for a story myselfsince each of the villians seem like past villians merged together (minus the 3.0 villiansblack phantom: fire lord and von nebula. fire lord design. Von nebula style colorschemesplitface: thunder and Nitroblast. Thunder head. and Nitroblast colorshemethornraxx: Rotor and Jetbug. Both flewtoxic reapa: Corroder and Meltdown. Corroder color and style. Meltdown back tanks and hosesJawblade: Vapor. Xplode and Drilldozer. silver colorscheme like Drilldozer. red spikes like Xplode. Vapor cause he was the most water like of the villians. Honestly These villians were leftover so i just mashed them together. The story is Firelord gets ahold of von nebula's black hole staff. This causes them to merge together (its a hero factory story. They don't make much sense anyways :???: .) The new form called black phantom breaks out all the villians (except witch doctor) and merges them together for more power. As for the heros part of the story. I got nothing :notsure:

I actually agree with most of this idea, but i doubt any of the 3.0 villians, aside from Witch Doctor, went to jail. (They're only animals!) I think the idea about the black hole staff being used for some kind of fusion makes some kind of sense.It explains why splitface looks half like Thunder and why Toxicreapa looks almost exactly like Corroder. I also find the similarity between Toxicreapa and Corroder kind of insulting, because he was my favourite 1.0 villian. Despite the possibilities of Toxicreapa and Splitface being fusions of olde viliiains, i still think theyre all completely unrelated, which would also explain why there are no similarities between the heroes. Alpha team is off on random missions far from hero factory, Black Phantom uses this distraction to launch an attack on Hero Factory. Endgame for Hero Factory. Whether the Heoroes win or not, (i dont really care) i still think that this is hero Factory's last year. Whethe it will be replaced by Bionicle or something else though, is yet to be seen. Long Live Bionicle! Edited by KING PERDITUS

Alright,I have looked at the pictures several times. I enjoy the return of the origional Hero heads, but dislike the reinstallment of the projectile launchers. Also, did anyone notice the big fix we've all been waiting for? THE HEROES FINALLY HAVE BACK ARMOUR!! It seems that all the heroes now have their origional feet peices on their backs! WHOOPIE :biggrin:-the Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I kinda have an idea for a story myselfsince each of the villians seem like past villians merged together (minus the 3.0 villiansblack phantom: fire lord and von nebula. fire lord design. Von nebula style colorschemesplitface: thunder and Nitroblast. Thunder head. and Nitroblast colorshemethornraxx: Rotor and Jetbug. Both flewtoxic reapa: Corroder and Meltdown. Corroder color and style. Meltdown back tanks and hosesJawblade: Vapor. Xplode and Drilldozer. silver colorscheme like Drilldozer. red spikes like Xplode. Vapor cause he was the most water like of the villians. Honestly These villians were leftover so i just mashed them together.The story is Firelord gets ahold of von nebula's black hole staff. This causes them to merge together (its a hero factory story. They don't make much sense anyways :???: .) The new form called black phantom breaks out all the villians (except witch doctor) and merges them together for more power.

Well, it's such a nice theory. Didn't notice those equalities...

Nice that they're bringing back the old helmets, but the villans aren't the best thing I've ever seen...Does anyone else think that this is probably going to be the last Hero Factory sets released? I mean really, why else would they bring back the old helmets and why would they call them "finals"?

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

Nice that they're bringing back the old helmets, but the villans aren't the best thing I've ever seen...Does anyone else think that this is probably going to be the last Hero Factory sets released? I mean really, why else would they bring back the old helmets and why would they call them "finals"?

Where are they called "finals"?-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

*sigh*. The image names have "final" in front of them. This has nothing to do with the set names; it just means the images THEMSELVES are finalized (as in non-preliminary). The set names are just "Furno", "Evo", "Rocka", etc, with no numbers or qualifiers of any kind.

*sigh*. The image names have "final" in front of them. This has nothing to do with the set names; it just means the images THEMSELVES are finalized (as in non-preliminary). The set names are just "Furno", "Evo", "Rocka", etc, with no numbers or qualifiers of any kind.
Oh, I see now. He was referring to my gallery....@Tiakor: You do realize my gallery is not managed by lego, correct? And that those were the file names that I saved the images as on my computer? :P-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I feel like this is the end year for hero factory. They had a... err, good run. I wonder why its breakout and not 4.0...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I feel like this is the end year for hero factory. They had a... err, good run. I wonder why its breakout and not 4.0...

Hopefully because LEGO realized the increasing number system is kind of dumb and unreliable. Soon they would end up with 10.0's and nobody wants that.I'm also pretty sure this is not the last wave.

AXKP5KC.png