Gary Glee's T3-Jet Walker

Voxumo

So I Decided to join the recent Contest on Bzpower (Save the alien hunters) and well given i am not much into System-based building or system sets i had a very limited supply of pieces. Though even given that i must say i feel a did quite the job on it.

So without further ado allow me to introduce

Gary Glee's

T3-Jet Walker

entry_pic.jpg

This fine little piece of tech is two ships in one. While it's Tri-legs allow it to traverse dangerous alien landscapes they are not infallible. So when escape is your only choice the main pod separates from the legs magnetic connections and the shield generators switch to their secondary functions of propulsion generators to allow for speedy get away.

While the two proton blasters on each side allow for quite he offensive feats if one wishes for a bit more kick they merely need activate the neutron missile to quickly dismiss of any foes.

Three anti-gravity pulsors provide for easy landing (The green translucent studs)

Link to Gallery

So yeah feel free to let me know what you think and any feed back is welcomed. As i said i don't do system-based mocs often (aka ever)

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nice job! One thing I do wish is that you had some bigger pictures...it's somewhat difficult to make out the more intricate details of the model (for example, are those flickfire missiles on the side there or are they just lasers?). Still, picture quality aside it's really cool how you included this duality to the model - I know Lego loves adding those kinds of functions to their sets and this fits right in with that idea. The MoC gives me a very War of the Worlds feel with its rounded cockpit and three legged stance. I really like those legs especially, they're not super complex but they have a great silhouette that would probably strike fear into the blood pump sponge of any alien unlucky enough to see them. Good luck, and good work.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Nice job! One thing I do wish is that you had some bigger pictures...it's somewhat difficult to make out the more intricate details of the model (for example, are those flickfire missiles on the side there or are they just lasers?). Still, picture quality aside it's really cool how you included this duality to the model - I know Lego loves adding those kinds of functions to their sets and this fits right in with that idea. The MoC gives me a very War of the Worlds feel with its rounded cockpit and three legged stance. I really like those legs especially, they're not super complex but they have a great silhouette that would probably strike fear into the blood pump sponge of any alien unlucky enough to see them. Good luck, and good work.

Thank you.. And sadly i do not have any bigger pictures though no those are not flick-fire missiles.

Also I will admit that whole moc is made of pieces from The lego agents mobile command center and Droid Tri-Fighter sets.. The tri-fighter kind of gave me the inspiration for the whole moc

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.