VMKK Ca For Sale!

Art Vandelay

vmkk-ca.png

vmkkgroupmedium.png

Since I have two of these, no need to keep both. ;)

Price: $100, but I'll consider trades.

Shipping: I'll ship this anywhere, and it is free to anyone living within the continental United States.

Payment: You pay / send first. I only accept PayPal for payments.

Thanks!

Edited by XONAR
Bliss.png

I do have sets of great and noble kanohi, -2 masks each. Not keen to let them go though. I don't have any of the great kanoka, sorry. I'd just give you cash if it weren't for Christmas shopping + tuition :(

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Just so your aware, the vmkk never had any cards. Also how many vmkk do you have now? Would you be willing to trade some kanohi for it? I have a lot of spares.

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Just so your aware, the vmkk never had any cards. Also how many vmkk do you have now? Would you be willing to trade some kanohi for it? I have a lot of spares.

Mc

Thanks. I'll take that part out. ;) Anyway, I have three now. If I can get cash for this, I'll buy another VMKK from you. For this I'm really looking for only full sets of Kanohi in a trade.

Bliss.png

I don't have anymore VMKK Actually. But i would be pretty amazed if you could get a full set of 36 kanohi for one of them, let alone 72. but i do have a lot of spares, it could start your collection off, you would only be about 10+ away from the full 72.

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I don't have anymore VMKK Actually. But i would be pretty amazed if you could get a full set of 36 kanohi for one of them, let alone 72. but i do have a lot of spares, it could start your collection off, you would only be about 10+ away from the full 72.

MC

How many Kanohi would you be willing to offer?

Bliss.png

Check my trade topic: i have all of the ones listed there. plus more. if you want some, go through my list, i see you commented about my EXO toa, Let continue this in my topic, so i can look through the masks and whatnot.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Just out of curiosity how many of these were made and when were they available?

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Just out of curiosity how many of these were made and when were they available?

5,000 total VMKK were produced, so there are 625 of each of the 8 types of VMKK. They were available to Proto-Squad members, I believe, though I'm not entirely sure of that.

Edited by XONAR
Bliss.png

The vmkk were never accessible from the bohrok canisters, they were just concepts of the wmkk and sskk.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm willing to trade you a near complete set of noble masks for it if your interested?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 5 weeks later...

What the definition of vmkk?

It's basically a GPKK (hard plastic gray Krana) that has been put through a vacuum metallization process to coat the entire outside in metal. It's a bit like chrome plating.

I MAY be able to get you the money, give me some time.

Awesome! :) Let me know whenever you're ready. I'll hold it for you.

Bliss.png

I don't mean to start any sort of competition or anything. I'll go up to $125, but if anyone wants to exceed that, I'm not going to go any higher, so they can have it.

I just figured I'd give everyone a fair shot at having it. :P We'll start the bidding at $90 to UngluedBike, then, since he was the first to inquire about it.

Edited by XONAR
Bliss.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...