Who's next to be Santa in the SW Advent Calendar

Mr. Cup of Fail

In 2011 we got Yoda as Santa, then in 2012 Darth Maul and now in 2013 Jango Fett as Santa.

So i like to know of who you guys think is going to be the next Santa in the Star Wars Advent Calendar.

For me, i like to see Jek-14 or Darth Vader as the next Santa.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Jek-14 is unlikely, since I believe he's exclusive to Lego and they're more likely to go with a more iconic character who has been in the movies. I don't know who's most likely. The Emperor fits the bill in terms of age but would be a terrible Santa, all things considered. Vader might work. So could Obi Wan (especially as Ben Kenobi from Episode IV).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

My guess is Vader, he is more or less the mascot of lego Star wars. Some other possibilities might be R2-D2 or C-3PO, but Vader seems the most likely to me.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I'm hoping for an R2-D2 or C-3PO Santa Clause. Both of them are popular characters (far more than Darth Maul and Jango Fett) and, if I may say so, would be quite cute decked out in holiday attire. Darth Vader is also likely, but it would be the third year in a row to have a villain dressed as Santa. Time for a hero.

BZPRPG

I'm hoping for an R2-D2 or C-3PO Santa Clause. Both of them are popular characters (far more than Darth Maul and Jango Fett) and, if I may say so, would be quite cute decked out in holiday attire. Darth Vader is also likely, but it would be the third year in a row to have a villain dressed as Santa. Time for a hero.

Well i think C-3PO as Santa then R2-D2 but if they going to have both C-3PO and R2-D2, C-3PO can be Santa and R2-D2 as the Red Nose Reindeer. Plus thinking about it, i agree if Vader dressed as Santa there be more villains then heroes, so i now think C-3PO or Captain Rex as Santa.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube