• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle In Minecraft

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 16-March 11
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2014 - 11:54 AM

Also BTW, Loganto, I haven't changed your character yet. There's a reason. He will appear though.

I'm down for that. But I want my downgrade as soon as possible.

logantowave.gifTiny GIF Shop -For all your emoticon needs!

vielco.pngThe REAL Life Of Loganto -Somewhat humorous comic. (Only preview is out at the moment.)

#122 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2014 - 01:09 PM

Also BTW, Loganto, I haven't changed your character yet. There's a reason. He will appear though.

I'm down for that. But I want my downgrade as soon as possible.

ASAP? I guess I should push the transformation quicker. Honestly, your downgrade would've appeared in the last 10 comics of the finale of this season because of comedic value.

May the frost be with you.
My Comics: Arctic's Comics  /  Bionicle In Minecraft  /  Bioformers: Rising Storms

LIST OF MELDING UNIVERSE MAKUTA/RAHKSHI/KRAATA POWERS

My Tanks Profile: Shard

My Bionifight Profile: Kuro (10); Prose (7); Maglev (7); Dreidel (7;) Aeolin(Cyde) (7); Linear (7); Kuro's Mech: Avenger Angel

I am a proud player of the Corpus Rahkshi RPG.
My Profiles:

o-<> Toxin and Bullseye >-}>

Stronghold (=\

Punch/Counterpunch/Uppercut O-(o_o)-O

Deadpool Discord (OwO) HE'S DEAD!

Alpha A

"Be confident in your skill, and show it off. If we don't take advantage of our individuality, what happens when it's gone?"

~Bullseye~

"Prepare to be pacified."

~Kuro~

#123 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2014 - 08:10 PM

Finally replaced the title banner.

Working on the next comic. If schedule works, expect it on Sunday.

My Comics: Arctic's Comics  /  Bionicle In Minecraft  /  Bioformers: Rising Storms

My Bionifight Profile: Kuro (10); Prose (7); Maglev (7); Dreidel (7;) Aeolin(Cyde) (7); Linear (7); Kuro's Mech: Avenger Angel

My Profiles:

Stronghold (=\

Alpha A

"Be confident in your skill, and show it off. If we don't take advantage of our individuality, what happens when it's gone?"

~Bullseye~

~Kuro~

#124 Offline ToaDraconixMahvi

ToaDraconixMahvi
  • Members
  • Toa

• 17-April 13
  • 102 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2014 - 02:04 PM

Wow. A dark sword-form? Sweet! However...I find myself wondering...What would the LIGHT twin sword-form look like?! Please make a, I don't know, mirror realm thing concerning the Sword-form of Light. I think it might look awesome!

"You cannot change what was, but...you can change what will. It is up to you, and those who follow you, to do so." -A old warrior, before he died.

"Do not attempt to beat me, Dark One. It will end very BADLEY for you if you do." -A younger me, before the summer of 2014.

"Run, as fast, as agilely, as quickly, as you can, before they find you and kill you, or come with me, be trained, and MAYBE survive. Make the smart choice, kid." -Anonymous person, at me.

"And the shadows deepen, but will they fade to the Light, or suffocate us forever?" -An ally of mine, who fell among others in the summer of 2014.

#125 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2014 - 01:10 AM

Episode 43: Slice and Switch

Well this is a predicament...

...this comic is pretty bare of action.

Wow. A dark sword-form? Sweet! However...I find myself wondering...What would the LIGHT twin sword-form look like?! Please make a, I don't know, mirror realm thing concerning the Sword-form of Light. I think it might look awesome!

Thanks for your opinion, but I think you'll like what happens in the next comic!

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Dec 31 2014 - 01:12 AM.

My Profiles:

Stronghold (=\

Alpha A

~Bullseye~

~Kuro~

#126 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 16-March 11
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2014 - 09:36 AM

Haha! That was perfect comic humor right there.

vielco.pngThe REAL Life Of Loganto -Somewhat humorous comic. (Only preview is out at the moment.)

#127 Offline ToaDraconixMahvi

ToaDraconixMahvi
  • Members
  • Toa

• 17-April 13
  • 102 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2015 - 11:37 AM

Lol...was the light twin REALLY that forgetful? Also...how can light fly, but shadow cannot? Also, can you add my sprite to the story, it will be cool to see a Draconic Mahvi in it, be it toa or matoran. Fun fact: Draconic mahvi uses two elements: Fire and Sonics. See, back story is that Draconic and seven others were on an "island" off the north-east of the northern continent, that was teleported off the giant robot, sent through dimensions, space/time, everyone on the island(3,009 Matoran and a Turaga) were turned into double-elements, and eight of them became Toa, took the team name "Mahvi" which means twin elements, and they discovered that the "Travel" gave them added abilities, in the fact that their Kanohi were turned into twi-powered masks, and they could use each others elemental powers, as long as they were near one another. They have been trying to find a series of dimensional rifts to return to where they came from for the last 1354498006 years, and I have been wanting Draconix to be in Minecraft for ages! Please, artic, do this, please?
"You cannot change what was, but...you can change what will. It is up to you, and those who follow you, to do so." -A old warrior, before he died.

"Do not attempt to beat me, Dark One. It will end very BADLEY for you if you do." -A younger me, before the summer of 2014.

"Run, as fast, as agilely, as quickly, as you can, before they find you and kill you, or come with me, be trained, and MAYBE survive. Make the smart choice, kid." -Anonymous person, at me.

"And the shadows deepen, but will they fade to the Light, or suffocate us forever?" -An ally of mine, who fell among others in the summer of 2014.

#128 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2015 - 01:07 PM

Lol...was the light twin REALLY that forgetful? Also...how can light fly, but shadow cannot? Also, can you add my sprite to the story, it will be cool to see a Draconic Mahvi in it, be it toa or matoran. Fun fact: Draconic mahvi uses two elements: Fire and Sonics. See, back story is that Draconic and seven others were on an "island" off the north-east of the northern continent, that was teleported off the giant robot, sent through dimensions, space/time, everyone on the island(3,009 Matoran and a Turaga) were turned into double-elements, and eight of them became Toa, took the team name "Mahvi" which means twin elements, and they discovered that the "Travel" gave them added abilities, in the fact that their Kanohi were turned into twi-powered masks, and they could use each others elemental powers, as long as they were near one another. They have been trying to find a series of dimensional rifts to return to where they came from for the last 1354498006 years, and I have been wanting Draconix to be in Minecraft for ages! Please, artic, do this, please?

No. That was for comedic value. And the idea behind light and shadow, I had this thought that, realistically, light was more free and shadows were chained to the ground, and thus light can fly, yet shadow cannot.

Unfortunately, you have started watching the series as it ends its first season. Afterwards since this is still a good series, I'm putting it on hiatus while I'm moving to other series.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Jan 04 2015 - 08:57 PM.

My Profiles:

Stronghold (=\

Alpha A

~Bullseye~

~Kuro~

#129 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2015 - 07:05 PM

Hey guess what! A new comic!

Episode 44: LightSaber

My Profiles:

Stronghold (=\

Alpha A

~Bullseye~

~Kuro~

#130 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 16-March 11
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2015 - 04:02 PM

2 of three down! One more for the kill!

#131 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2015 - 12:08 AM

Hey, guys. I just want to share some of my Comic News. This post will also be put on my other comic posts.

First regards to the status BF:RS and BiM, my current serieses. Now I know that many people (mostly people like TNG and...that's about all of those that actually view the BioFormer series from time to time) read the 11 comics I have there, but I decided to put it on haitus. It will come back but BiM has the most priority as it's almost done with season 1. When I have the time I will bring BioFormers back but in the Epics section as it's much each to backtrack and explain stuff (in my opinion) through words.

So the question is what's my next comic series? Well, I'll tell you this. It's not going to be the things I have shown to you on my birthday, I have something awesome (and it now feels like it after being a part of Corpus Rahkshi) in store.

My Profiles:

Stronghold (=\

Alpha A

~Bullseye~

~Kuro~

#132 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,978 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2015 - 04:29 AM

Gemini with light sabers sounds incredibly dangerous. And I'm glad Gemini's coming back in the next comic (right?). I felt that he didn't see enough action. It's a shame, cuz he was pretty cool!

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Click here to go to Snax and read the Out of Snax event!

"If you're really gonna refuse to die... I'll definitely enjoy the next 11 minutes."

-Toa Varova, Out of Snax Part 3

Lewa.png

#133 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2015 - 04:25 PM

WATCH the epic comic finale that features a Dragonball Z laser-like attack that actually doesn't take more than one comic to charge and hits the opponent first try!

But seriously. Enjoy this comic. Episode 45: Gemini Soul

And then watch what happens after!

Episode 46: Aftermath

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Jan 03 2015 - 05:57 PM.

My Profiles:

Stronghold (=\

Alpha A

~Bullseye~

~Kuro~

#134 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2015 - 08:30 PM

Episode 47: NO! NOT THE WEAKNESS POTION!

Loganto, r u hapy now?

My Profiles:

Stronghold (=\

Alpha A

~Bullseye~

~Kuro~

#135 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,978 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2015 - 08:56 PM

First off, DRAGON BALL Z REFERENCE KDHSIAKDIAKSNJCKFKDNCVILDMZJCKGMILKFUSJDJDISMWHKSLarjfilcJDKDUDO

Next, is that you, Herobrine???

As for the third comic, let's hope Kray knows what to do!

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

"If you're really gonna refuse to die... I'll definitely enjoy the next 11 minutes."

Lewa.png

#136 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 16-March 11
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2015 - 03:17 PM

Ahaa! Wow. That's good. WEAKNESSES NYOOO.

#137 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2015 - 08:55 PM

Episode 48: Fourth Wall Breaking

Here's a lot of explaining. And the last comic you'll be seeing for a while.

My Profiles:

Stronghold (=\

Alpha A

~Bullseye~

~Kuro~

#138 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,978 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2015 - 12:59 AM

Well, you've done it now. Next time you see me, my foot will be on my head.

*reality begins to shatter*

Lewa.png

#139 Offline Tahukan Of Bara Magna

Tahukan Of Bara Magna
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 431 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2015 - 12:13 PM

The plot's going very well can't wait for the next edition of Bionicle in Minecraft!

#140 Offline ToaDraconixMahvi

ToaDraconixMahvi
  • Members
  • Toa

• 17-April 13
  • 102 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2015 - 09:08 PM

**silent ninja the size of the Mata Nui Toa form when reconfigured to Minecraft stands watching, smiling behind a Kanohi Kariu Mahvi, a giant blade fit for him resting, leaning against a wall that had formed from thin air, a gun on the back of the stealthy warrior, two shorts words at his hips, and a BUNCH of armor all over him shining in the Dusk's twilight glow of grey, when suddenly his torso armor opens up on his chest, a glowing grey red orange and silver orb floating their, and he sighs, before speaking in a voice that shook the multiverse, a voice that reverberated within the skulls of thousands of billions of beings, with a sonic wave, empowered with the might of a god**"Well, Arctic. Whilst I waited, naught a thing occurred, the shadows doth not flow, and time hath stood still. I regret to tell thee, my time here, is done for now. A new champion, one who doth possess a God Strain, must be taken unto this place, and Watch. Shoulder this end fail, this plane of reality shalst surely fade back unto the mists it hath been wrought from, deep within thine mind. Good luck, mine friend. One day, I shallst Watch anew. Until that moment of Fate, Destiny, and Ended occur...fare thee well, mice friend. In the Lords clutch, and, the heart and soul...of the 1st one." **and the warrior, and all his gear, disappear, fading...from one plane of reality...to another...**

OK, tell me that was not epic?! I never did know what was in me...this is a message, letting you know I was watching and waiting still. But now, someone else will...good luck with your patience, whomsoever watches now!

#141 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-July 13
  • 2,163 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2015 - 12:49 AM

**silent ninja the size of the Mata Nui Toa form when reconfigured to Minecraft stands watching, smiling behind a Kanohi Kariu Mahvi, a giant blade fit for him resting, leaning against a wall that had formed from thin air, a gun on the back of the stealthy warrior, two shorts words at his hips, and a BUNCH of armor all over him shining in the Dusk's twilight glow of grey, when suddenly his torso armor opens up on his chest, a glowing grey red orange and silver orb floating their, and he sighs, before speaking in a voice that shook the multiverse, a voice that reverberated within the skulls of thousands of billions of beings, with a sonic wave, empowered with the might of a god**"Well, Arctic. Whilst I waited, naught a thing occurred, the shadows doth not flow, and time hath stood still. I regret to tell thee, my time here, is done for now. A new champion, one who doth possess a God Strain, must be taken unto this place, and Watch. Shoulder this end fail, this plane of reality shalst surely fade back unto the mists it hath been wrought from, deep within thine mind. Good luck, mine friend. One day, I shallst Watch anew. Until that moment of Fate, Destiny, and Ended occur...fare thee well, mice friend. In the Lords clutch, and, the heart and soul...of the 1st one." **and the warrior, and all his gear, disappear, fading...from one plane of reality...to another...**

OK, tell me that was not epic?! I never did know what was in me...this is a message, letting you know I was watching and waiting still. But now, someone else will...good luck with your patience, whomsoever watches now!

Sorry, Draconix. I think I should make this clear.

THIS SERIES IS ON HIATUS FOR THE TIME BEING. This is mostly in preparation for a new comic idea.

Also this is kinda due to me being more on the BZRPG section.

And again. I'm really sorry to have let you and perhaps everyone else down because of my negligence. Once I find the time again, I will finish this.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Mar 07 2015 - 12:51 AM.

My Profiles:

Stronghold (=\

Alpha A

~Bullseye~

~Kuro~

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users