Bionicle In Minecraft

Khromatose

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update!

I'm working out plot lines for my other comic, and for other storylines that will be release after BiM. I'm also doing school projects, too, so my comic production speed is again slowed.

But I have finished a comic, but it's in need of text, so I actually might get a comic in this month, but I'm not sure.

BTW, Spoiler alert.

This series is meant to be a two 40-comic season series, totaling 80 comic more or less. I'm doing pretty well with this series. :D Text color change is fun.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Bluefire yes *puts shades on* oh yeah uh huh nice job!

Thanks! Since I saw that you changed your name, I wanted to implement that on Tahukan, but his appearance won't change BTW.

I was expecting an explosion of killa beats! :(

LOL! But if they explode, how would they find the Cave?

Bluefire yes *puts shades on* oh yeah uh huh nice job!

Thanks! Since I saw that you changed your name, I wanted to implement that on Tahukan, but his appearance won't change BTW.

Yes I would hope.. Or I would have to cook some players

:voyanui:

It was anti-climactic, but also felt a little forced. But if this new guy will appear more and will have more info released, I'm all for it!

The encounter was more so to introduce the new character, who will be unknown and unnamed till the near end of the season. He's an important character who will be reappearing in the next chapters. You'll see. But thanks for your input!

It was anti-climactic, but also felt a little forced. But if this new guy will appear more and will have more info released, I'm all for it!

The encounter was more so to introduce the new character, who will be unknown and unnamed till the near end of the season. He's an important character who will be reappearing in the next chapters. You'll see. But thanks for your input!

That's all I needed to know! :) And you're welcome!

mindeth the cobwebs

Episode 23: Bringing It All Together

So here the second-to-last comic bringing together the gang (minus Photon and Umbra) and the facts about the series so far.

The title can also refer to the fact that I'm probably gathering y'all to see this.

although didn't he say he can't use his powers to get diamond and gold?

I realized that I never really answered your question, BlueFire.

His powers have no effect on the ores themselves. He can still find new and unexplored caves in hope of finding the ores, though.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Hey, guys! Just an update.

I put up something on my profile, and on my sig for the next chapter!

BTW, I'm going to work on my other comics, and over the summer start my third series with PhoenixFireBlaze.

But don't worry, I'm working on the next few comics for this as well, but I'll put them up once I get a chapter or so done for the other series.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I separated the two. How intriguing. :3

Yes you did. But then again, you may be possessed!

Huh, It never occurred to me that Xanis looked like something out of minecraft. Pretty Cool.

I just started reading these, and so far I enjoy them. Looking forward to more.

Actually Xanis is for those who come from the Bionicle universe. The Vortex sprites, with a lot of modifications, are what I used to represent Minecraft.

Thanks for enjoying them, BTW!

Anyways, just to let you know, here's the specifics on my game plan.

I'm going to start the first chapter of my co-op comic series with my brother, Phoenix on Wednesday, June 12th. The first day of our summer break.

While I'm doing that, I'm starting Chapter 3 of Undying Power on my deviantart. I'm currently planning on trying to find a good web hosting network, so I can take them off my deviant and put them on a more original website.

Afterwards, when I finished the chapters of both the above. I will post the comics of Chapter 4 of BiM that I will do in the meanwhile.

Hey, look! At this time there are 66 comments and 999 views! One view away from 1000.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Huh, It never occurred to me that Xanis looked like something out of minecraft. Pretty Cool.

Actually Xanis is for those who come from the Bionicle universe. The Vortex sprites, with a lot of modifications, are what I used to represent Minecraft.

I'm going to start the first chapter of my co-op comic series with my brother, Phoenix on Wednesday, June 12th. The first day of our summer break.

While I'm doing that, I'm starting Chapter 3 of Undying Power on my deviantart. I'm currently planning on trying to find a good web hosting network, so I can take them off my deviant and put them on a more original website.

Afterwards, when I finished the chapters of both the above. I will post the comics of Chapter 4 of BiM that I will do in the meanwhile.

Hey, look! At this time there are 66 comments and 999 views! One view away from 1000.

Ah yeah, i just figured that out. My bad haha

sig2_0.png

Uhhh first off wednesday is june 11th. Also love the series cant wait to see more keep up the good work

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Uhhh first off wednesday is june 11th. Also love the series cant wait to see more keep up the good work

Ehehehe, thanks. Either way, I took off Undying Powers for various reasons listed on my Deviant so I'm more fully devoted to Chapter 4 of BiM and hopefully I'll be able to bring the first few comics of B:RS soon.

I ought to thank Loganto for knowing about the creeper attack!

Meh. You don't know who spawns them, though. *Maniacal Laugh*

Who knows. Maybe I did.
Yep, he did it.

Don't spoil for the rest of us, Herobrine!

Meanwhile, y'all should visit my third series will I get set for BiM Chapter 4 (Hopefully this doesn't come off as advertising.)

Also, do you guys like the new title art for BiM?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Well this comic series is very nice. Its a shame I have to destroy it. Whoops did I say that out loud? Also it doesn't take hours of sheep to make that target. I kil- i mean saw a player get enough wool for that target in 5 minutes.

Edited by Herobrine

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

And now, another comic in which Tahukan and Sybre get a (somewhat) better and longer backstory/flashback.

Episode 26: A Strange Structure, A Stranger Prophecy

BTW, like the new logo/title thingy? GIve some artistic feedback, please.

Once again, I approve of Sybre's portrayal in these comics. I rather like this back story involving his curse. When I read Sybre's tea line, I said it out loud in a creepy voice that would fit Sybre! :D

I'm kinda liking the new logo too.

Episode 27: A-bot-ination

...I tried making a pun for abomination, because that's exactly what this new villain is.

Woah, that's weird! Better kill that thing fast. With fire.

mindeth the cobwebs