Bionicle In Minecraft

Khromatose

• 2 weeks later...

They're going to the Nether next?! Oh heck, naw!

Well that is what the chapter is called! Better wish everyone luck!

Working on getting the Minecraft nether textures to make some backgrounds. Will produce more comics soon.

Edit: Now that I think about it. There are two more comics left before the Nether travels actually begin...And there isn't that much Nether either. That chapter title is misleading.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Oh and about the banner on the main post. I accidentally deleted it off my devianart and I cant seem to find it. D:

NOOOO!

Oh, well...I'll come up with something.

Meanwhile..I'll have another comic sometime tomorrow or Sunday.

Episode 32: Enigma

New comic. I told a white lie. I do have another comic for tomorrow.

@Comic: Sounds like Enigma might follow them in, right? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the Nether!

@History: Well, this was a nice, interesting read. I'm glad the inspiration I caused had gone this far! My favorite is the MOC version. He sounds so cool.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 1 month later...
Chapter 5 Begins.

I can see why the zombie pigmen weren't attacking! As long as you don't even touch one guy, you can have a pleasant conversation with all of them!

That's true. There's this pigman named Bob that I talk to. He's Bob the Zombie Pigman, or BZP. LOL XD!

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

A little critiquing point, the traps could have had some humorous value, but you sadly removed them. And there is a plot hole, how did they know about the traps? They didn't mention any earlier.

Not trying to be mean, just story grinding.

In Chapter 4, Episode 26, Tahukan's flashback show that he fell into a trap while trying to investigate the fortress. So they already knew about the traps beforehand.

But I could understand why you would mention that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally. I'm going to have to work hard on the next one. Aerial battles are going to be tricky.

Hopefully I can get something out before my birthday which is coming soon. I have a new comic idea that will take the place of BiM when it finally hits the end of the season.
Bioformers is still going, but I need to finish spriting everything. I kinda ran prematurely on starting that.

Ooh, this is a clever idea!

Thank you!

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. I suddenly have beyblade metal fusion going on in my head...You know, the whole twin gemios beyblade deal? Only, instead of fire and ice, it is light and dark. That is REALLY a good idea. I have to say, you made twilight look as awesome as Pahrak did in Bioni-lords. Your at probably the same level AS Pahrak, for that matter! Keep making the epic comics!

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 41: Head to the Head

So there's some stuff I want to explain, but first:

Wow. I suddenly have beyblade metal fusion going on in my head...You know, the whole twin gemios beyblade deal? Only, instead of fire and ice, it is light and dark. That is REALLY a good idea. I have to say, you made twilight look as awesome as Pahrak did in Bioni-lords. Your at probably the same level AS Pahrak, for that matter! Keep making the epic comics!

So this united form is known as Gemini, the term Twilght is used to refer to the brothers. And yes, I'm aware of the Twin Gemios Beyblade. And thanks!

NAT DIS TIEM PEW PEW PEW PEW

Yes. Yes I did.

I guess that was a most simplistic way to put that comic.

As a fan of Dragon Ball Z, I approve of this comic. Anyway, this fight is looking interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Thanks. I was going to watch some episode for some influential ideas, but I decided to see what I could do on my own. I'm going to use some influence for the next 1-2 comics from watching Zinx, and RHG fighter from Stickpage. (I think he started on Stickpage, but not sure.)

Now Umbra, Photon, and their combined form were originally going to be a part of Arctic's Comics, under different looks and personas, but things happened and so I thought I put them in here and give him a similar role. That wither dragon has a similar ability like a certain Arctic's Comics villain. Minecraft Cookies for you to those who get the reference I'm thinking of.

Also, this special way to create a twin Kaita requires extreme mental connection unlike the usual way. So usually twins can form this type of combination. Sounds similar to something?

So basically anything like losing conscious in the twin Kaita form could caused the loss of the form.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Merry Christmas for the Year of 2014 guys!

Thanks for a great year guys! Enjoy!

BTW, you should watch this Element Animations Music Video first for the reference (Watch it in the max HD if you can!). Hopefully you get a laugh out of this comic. XD

Also BTW, Loganto, I haven't changed your character yet. There's a reason. He will appear though.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17