Q&A Contest #2: Category 3 Poll How

-Windrider-

Category 3 Poll 2  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary voting will run until Tuesday, December 24th. Three entries from this poll will advance to the finals!

Vote for your favorite question for the following answer:

Answer Category 3: "What you're seeing is intended. However, please refrain from entering any value greater than '5.'"

Entries:

1. So I decided to take this weird nerdy survey to rate Bionicle characters on their power from 1-5. Unfortunately, there seems to be a minor glitch with the program. When I entered "OVER 9000! !!!!" in Toa Lhikan's rating, I got an error message telling me to re-do the question. I entered the same correct "OVER 9000! !!!!" and once more the program did not accept it. Please help me figure out what to do. Is this supposed to happen? How can I solve this problem?

2. This morning I got a message when I attempted to access my profile. It said "Ring, ring, ring, those Christmas Bells" and had a little pull down menu of numbers 1-10, and it played a song with the number of bells you selected. It was really cute, but when I tried to make it play a song with 7 bells, I got an error message that said "NO. BAD MEMBER." and was logged out, and I couldn't log back in for the next 6 hours. When I finally did log in, I was greeted by a little message at the top of the forums that said "Now be on your best behavior. Remember, Santa's watching you." What's up with the site?

3. I keep getting an error message when I say that I have 6 fingers on each hand in the survey... is that supposed to happen?

4. Everyone keeps making math jokes based at me. :( The latest was this:

"Your IQ is X+-5=0. What is X?"

What do?

5. While scrolling through BZP's forums, I came upon an online dating topic, where BZP members can rate other BZP members from a scale of 0-10. Naturally, I grew curious, and went to this topic. After coming across a fine-looking lady, I decided to rate her. However, when I typed my rating in, instead of my number being posted, it went to a "404 Error" box. Is this a glitch? Does this normally happen?

6. I tried logging in to my BZPower account today, but it said I was locked out and to try again later. After 5 minutes, I grew tired of waiting and attempted to log in again. At the top of my screen, instead of saying my name, I saw the name "BioMaster5012". Clearly, this was wrong. I visited my profile, and it was empty. I went to my control panel, and saw that there was only one thing - a dial going from one to eleven, with a picture of Kongu next to it. Was this supposed to happen? Should I change the value?

7. So I just got a message from the site stating that it needed me to chose some other members to go with me on an amazing adventure through the forums of BZP that is so great that if one were to even think about it for a second, he would go into a coma for a month. How many members should I chose to go with me on such a great journey?

8. I was trying to take a LEGO Survey linked to by BZPower's home page. I came across a question about how many off-brand building blocks sets I own. There's this dangerous looking guy I keep seeing peeking through my window and I'm pretty sure he works for LEGO. I want to be honest, but I'm a little scared at what will happen, any ideas?

9. Recently I'm seeing a new system enabled to recommend proto amounts to members. However, I was confused when a dialogue box popped up on my profile asking me to set my own proto level. Is this how the system is supposed to work?