Q&A Contest #2: Category 3 Poll Why

-Windrider-

Category 3 Poll 1  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary voting will run until Tuesday, December 24th. Three entries from this poll will advance to the finals!

Vote for your favorite question for the following answer:

Answer Category 3: "What you're seeing is intended. However, please refrain from entering any value greater than '5.'"

Entries:

1. What do you not like about BZP?

Oh, and will you be at BFVA next year?

2. How come, when I try to put in my age, my computer opens up into a massive portal into the depths of space-time, allowing me to visualize everything that happened, ever? And why are there creatures from works of fiction here (Old Ones, Toa, Orcs, Giant Mecha, etc.), too? Please write back as soon as possible, because I'm still trying to find a way back to Earth.

3. This never happened before, but when I try to enter "Batman" in my Awesomeness Rating profile field, a dialog box pops up warning me to enter a value between "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" and "Black Six". Is this a bug?

4. I was in COT when I saw a topic for Megabloks. I tried to click on it, but a pop-up asking how much I liked Megabloks on a scale of 1 to 10 appeared. Is something wrong with my account?

5. So, people keep trying to enter my gate without my permission. I've decided to hire additional gatekeepers to help me. On the recruitment section of BZP, it would glitch out when I tried to enter "10" in the "How much MANpower?" field. Help?

6. So when I was editing my profile, I found a field marked "Years I have been a BIONICLE fan:," for which I entered "11." However, when I clicked "Save Changes," an error message popped up saying "Try again, nerd!" with the "Years I have been a BIONICLE fan:" field, where I entered "11" again. But the same error message popped up again! I'm really confused and a little insulted.

7. So today I was reading through BZP and a popup window opened asking if I was too old to be protesting the cancellation of a plastic toy brand. Later, another came up asking how mamy years it has been since I was 7-14. What do I do?

8. I logged onto BZP this morning and noticed a little text entry field and the words "Tentacles! How many would you like?" at the bottom of the main forum page. I entered "3" and 3 yellow tentacles started wriggling and reaching up from the bottom of the page. They follow me through the site. Is this some sort of new gimmick to attract members?