Q&A Contest #2: Category 2 Poll Where

-Windrider-

Category 2 Poll 2  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary voting will run until Tuesday, December 24th. Three entries from this poll will advance to the finals!

Vote for your favorite question for the following answer:

Answer Category 2: "That's odd; when I was an OBZPC, that never happened. Try logging out and back in again."

Entries:

1. I recently became an OBZPC, which I assume stands for Old Bavarian Zealously and Pretentiously Caroling, and all of a sudden my member group changed to Outstanding BZP Citizens. I'm pretty sure this is just coincidence, so is there any way to change me back?

2. I just became an OBZPC, and the Copper Mask talks to me. I'll try to post a comment in the blogs and it chuckles at me. It has a little mouth and it makes chuckling sounds. Kinda like a muffled hmp-hmp-hmp. Real deep. Kinda like Morgan Freeman. But less voice-dripping-in-honey and more condescending-laugh-of-a-potentially-victorious-Batman-villian. But when I start typing, it starts criticizing what I write in the voice of Jim Carrey as The Mask. It makes me really insecure. It says stuff like "You're gonna post thaaaaat? Well, if you wanna, then go right ahead, Mister!" It also sings me to sleep with salsa music, but I assume that's a standard perk of being OBZPC. Is there any way to stop it?

3. Ever since I became an OBZPC, I keep getting this popup box that keeps telling I'm the only one who can stop the "Doomsday Machine". I asked some other members (who weren't OBZPCs) and they said they had never seen that popup box. I kept ignoring it but today's the last day I can ignore it or this "Doomsday machine" will go off. You were an OBZPC once, what do you think I should do?

4. After hacking BZPower to increase my proto, I got a legitimate proto boost for reporting a news story and was notified that I became an OBZPC. However, now my username and usergroup are pink instead of orange. Is this a glitch, and can it be fixed?

5. I recently became an OBZPC. Earlier this morning, in fact. Anyway, when I went to my settings to check out all the new features, all that was there was a link that said: Downgrade Account to Banned Member

I tried to leave the page, but every link I was about to click turned into the same message. What should I do?

6. When I first logged in as an OBZPC I was excited to finally see a Copper Komau next to my proto bar. However, instead of the Komau, there was an Infected Hau, and all the posts read "I am nothing."Hapori's gone too, replaced with the same Hau. Is this... normal?

7. Recently I changed my name to "OBZPC" and now the forum is telling me that I have to wait 90 days before I can change my name back. What's with this?

8. So I just became an OBZPC. Unfortunately, not everybody on this website is bowing before me and obeying my every whim. How can I fix this?

9. I recently became an OBZPC. Previously, I had no trouble with logging out. Now, when I click the "Sign Out" link in the upper-right, a dialog box pops up that says, "Now you can never leave." What do I do?