Q&A Contest #2: Category 1 Poll What

-Windrider-

Category 1 Poll 2  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary voting will run until Tuesday, December 24th. Three entries from this poll will advance to the finals!

Vote for your favorite question for the following answer:

Answer Category 1: "Well, if you click on that, you might end up banning yourself. Please contact Black Six if you want access instead."

Entries:

1. A big red button
Reads: "click for admin power"
But should I click it?

2. Earlier today I was trying to play Portal 2 and browse the BZpower forums at the same time. It worked for a while, but somehow I managed to open up a portal into BZpower's mainframe. I went through the portal and there was this big red button in front of me. Any ideas on what I should do?

3. So I found this picture of "Andrew" on Google images and I tried to use it as my profile picture. When I tried, however, I was given a link to "Andy's Pinterest." What do?

4. So, some random guy just sent me a selfie of his/herself, via PM. I couldn't tell their gender, because they were wearing a suit of bomb-disposal armor. The text below read, "QUIT LOOKING YOU CREEP", and below that, a link that said, "Continue Looking". What should I do?

5. So I was trying to change my Display Name, and I typed in "Black Six's Yes-Man." When I clicked "Save Changes," however, a popup appeared saying "I am Black Six. Pray to me for that display name, then you can have it." and there was a button on it that just said "I refuse." Should I click it?

ᴉɹodɐH

--

¡dlǝɥ ǝsɐǝlԀ ¡ǝɔɐld ʇsɹᴉɟ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʇᴉ ssǝɔɔɐ oʇ pǝʞɔᴉlɔ I ʇɐɥʍ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop I ˙˙˙ʞɔɐq ʇᴉ ǝƃuɐɥɔ oʇ ɯǝǝs ʇ,uɐɔ I ʇnq 'uǝʞoɹq puɐ ǝlqᴉsuǝɥǝɹdɯoɔuᴉ ǝɹɐ sʇsod ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ ƃuᴉuᴉɐldɯoɔ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ɯoɹɟ sWԀ ƃuᴉʇʇǝƃ uǝǝq ǝʌ,I ¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ƃuᴉɹɐǝddɐ pǝʇɹɐʇs ʇxǝʇ ʎɯ 'ǝʌɐs pǝʞɔᴉlɔ I uǝɥʍ ʇnq 'qɐʇ ,,sʇsoԀ ǝzᴉɯoʇsnƆ,, ʎɔuɐɟ ǝɥʇ punoɟ I puɐ ǝƃɐd sƃuᴉʇʇǝs ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ ƃuᴉʞool sɐʍ I ˙ʍǝu sɐʍ ʇɐɥʍ ǝǝs puɐ uᴉ dod p,I ʇɥƃnoɥʇ I os 'ɥɔɹɐǝs loɐ uɐ uᴉ dn dod ʇᴉ ʍɐs ʎlʇuǝɔǝɹ I ʇnq 'ʍou sɹɐǝʎ ʍǝɟ ɐ ɹoɟ ƆZq ɯoɹɟ ʎɐʍɐ uǝǝq p,I ˙ʍou ʇuǝɯɐɔᴉpǝɹd ɐ ɟo ʇᴉq ɐ uᴉ ɯ,I 'ɹɐǝp ɥO

7. So, I recently saw a topic for Mega Bloks on on this odd website called "BZPower," and I was trying to Like it, but every time I clicked the Like button, a pop-up appeared saying "Access Denied." Why is this happening?

8. Okay, so recently I started getting these strange PMs without usernames however that's not the strange part. The strange part is what all the messages said. All of them said "Reality is a lie, we all think we live in a free society. We don't. The world is really controlled by Black Six, he controls everything from governments to schools. Don't believe us? This is the proof. You must help us." The sentence "This is the proof" is a link to some part of BZPower I never knew of before. However I'm not sure if I should click it because it looks like it is only meant to be accessed by admins (part of the url says "admin_only"). Should I go ahead and click it just to see what the fuss is?

9. Recently I saw a thing on the board index called "Evil Controversial Fun" which forum description was "Here you can talk about stuff not allowed in the BZPower rules and guidelines." There's a popup that comes up that asks me whether I want access to this forum. Should I say yes?

Edited by -Windrider-