• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Burt Ballad(TM)'s Space Blazer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Online Wally

Wally
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Certified Dinosaur Pedant

• 04-February 07
  • 2,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2013 - 11:26 AM

topicimage.png

Entry Pic (Alternate)

Side (Open Cockpit)

Front

Back

The Alien Hunters are in trouble! Help Burt BalladTM speed to the rescue in his trusty Space Blazer! Fight off the aliens with his blazing Proton Cannons!

(I'm pretty proud of this little MOC. It has its quirks, but I find them easy to overlook because its all very flowy and swooshy to me. The one thing I hate is that it's too small for a minifigure to fit inside, but at least the cockpit opens.)

Posted Image

#2 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 2,309 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2013 - 06:19 PM

This is a great little microscale ship. Funny how popular Burt Ballad seems to be; I think the majority of the ships so far that belong specifically to one team member or another from the comic have been made for him.

I bet you could even fit a fig in here, if you used the weird little seated torso piece from some of the Racers sets in the Drome era.

Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#3 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 23-March 03
  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 23 2013 - 01:46 PM

I think this ship works both as micro-scale and minifig scale (with some allowances to make it appear a fig fits in of course.) I like the clean color scheme and the smooth shaping of its profile. The green exhaust flames are also super cool. I really like how consistent you are with the green accents and I could definitely seeing this little guy working as a Lego set. Nice job, and good luck!

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users