• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BrickFair 2013 Virginia Wrapup

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,526 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2013 - 06:24 AM

If feels like just yesterday that it was summertime and we were all having fun at BrickFair Virginia 2013. In what has become all-to-typical, I'm just now finishing editing my photos of that event to share with you all. We're trying something new though! The pictures are on Flickr and you'll be able to see them all in slideshow format or <a href='http://www.flickr.com/photos/black-six/collections/72157638894393486/' target='offsite'>head over there</a> to browse through them at your leisure. So what are you waiting for? Click on 'More' and see my thoughts on the displays!

View the full article

#2 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 4,831 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 23 2013 - 10:18 AM

I had a great time at Brickfair Virginia this year! I got to exhibit a number of my Hero Factory MOCs from this year as well as BIONICLE, Hero Factory, and Ninjago art from the past few years. But really, what made the event so special for me was the people. I got to meet many of my friends whom I had previously only gotten to meet online, such as Lady Kopaka, Turakii #1 Lavasurfer, and Toa Lhikan Hordika. I also got to enjoy the free concert put on by Nervous Pudding. I only wish I'd gotten more time to really connect with so many familiar faces from the BZPower community. Ah, well, there's always next year!

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Offline Kayru

Kayru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 15-January 04
  • 784 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2013 - 03:09 PM

Wow, so many impressive things... I'll hopefully be able to bring some work of my own, but I don't know if it'll measure up! XD
Oh well, all in good fun. Looking forward to BF14.

signature.png

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Offline Based Goomy

Based Goomy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 10-July 09
  • 3,251 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2013 - 07:58 PM

Brickcon tho?

BrickFair looks pretty good. I'll try and attend one day.

POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 2208-6468-7046

#5 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,375 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 23 2013 - 09:59 PM

Brickcon tho?

That's next on this list.

#6 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 18-February 13
  • 1,276 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2013 - 03:24 AM

BFVA was epic! I would definitely go again. It felt great showing off Kordan, Ozzy, my yellow spaceship, my minifig mech suit, and the tiny robot that I put in last-minute. Hopefully I can go again next year. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of Ketrus at BFAL and the following conventions. :D I also had fun meeting people like B6, Meiko, and Aanchir. Even though I didn't get to see the concert or play laser tag, I can imagine how much fun you guys had.

Edited by Phantom Terror, Dec 24 2013 - 03:27 AM.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users