Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

le-wahi.pngLe-Wahi:Le-Wahi - the massive jungle area around Le-Koro, is roamed by the Le-Matoran and diverse Rahi (specifically Nui Rama and Gukko), is located on the southern area of Mata Nui and is the location of Le-Koro, the village of Air. The area consists mainly of a swamp and jungle, and almost the entire ground level of Le-Wahi is taken up by the Fau Swamp. This is also the location of Toa Lewa's Suva. Le-Wahi is bordered by Kanae Bay, which feeds into Lake Pala. Local landmarks include:-The Fau Swamp: A marshy area that extended through most of the jungle floor of Le-Wahi on the island of Mata Nui.-Kanae Bay: A large bay in southern Le-Wahi. It was here that Toa Lewa's Toa Canister washed ashore.-Nui-Rama Hive: A hive of Nui Rama in Le-Wahi, the Nui-Rama Hive is dangerously near Le-Koro, serving as a staging ground for attacks by tainted Rahi. It also hosts protodermis mines, presumably for Makuta. It can be considered the "base" from which the Rama would attack the Le-Matoran. These mines were enforced by odd taskmasters: glowing Hoto bugs that would deliver a shock to misbehaving Matoran. Le-Koro:"Turaga Matau's village, Le-Koro, lies hidden in Lewa's jungle region on the west of Mata Nui. The village is disguised to look like hanging jungle weeds to protect it from the evil beasts of Makuta. The tall trees of Le-Koro are jumping with life. Birds, insects and Matoran buzz about the treetops, chattering and shrieking. But Le-Koro's villagers live in fear of the dark swamp that lies beneath their treetops."The Le-Wahi treetops that grow in Le-Koro are located in Lake Kanae. The village mainly consists of trees, bushes, grass, swamps, wetlands, and many other plant-covered areas; the houses are all in the trees. At the edge of the village, the frigid Ko-Wahi region began. The village itself, however, was in Le-Wahi. The Le-Matoran live in dangling huts which resemble bee hives, and some trees are flattened half-way up in order to build Kolhii Fields or a central area. Le-Koro is also famous for its "Treespeak", the Le-Matoran version of the matoran language. Here, the Le-Matoran perform day to day activities such as Disk throwing or playing music. The village is ruled by Turaga Matau and at one time was protected by Lewa, Toa of Air. Le-Koro is also home to the Gukko Force, led by Kongu.Places of interest include Le-Kini (the location of Le-Koro's temple; Le-Matoran went here to honor Lewa), Lewa’s Suva, and The Temple of Faith (also known as the Le-Koro Ruins, is a secret area above Turaga Matau's hut, so-named because it contained the Crystal of Faith) Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

• 2 months later...

IC: Kirgon The Matoran lay the map against a rock, on the outskirts of the Wahi. He placed small rocks on all four corners before beginning. "The Temple filled with unending treasures should be somewhere around here." He explained, pointing at a crudely drawn image on the map. "We also need to go here, here, here, and here to find what we need to unlock the temple. Any questions?" Any sane person would have known there was no temple, and that this was a foolish adventure. But Kirgon wasn't sane, he was Kirgon.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

ICOne inn on the lower levels of Le-Koro was known for its popularity with sailors, coming in from Lake Kanae and the Kanae River, its connection to the Endless Ocean.In this inn, nailed to the wall, was the following message:

Crew Wanted

Previous sailing experience helpful but not essential

Fighting, stealing, drinking involved

Water/Air elemental powers particularly welcome

Apply in The Black Spot Inn, Ga-Koro

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: ToronThe Green armoured Toa stumbled into the Inn. He had been on a long journey from the southern island chains, and on a fierce battle on the way here he injured his leg. He morphed his iron sphere into a crutch, and limped over to a table. A large cut through his armour could be seen, and some organic damage was made. He needed to find a Toa of Water. He saw a poster nailed to a wall and maniplating the metal nails he willed the note over. "Crew wanted... Water Toa... Fighting... stealing.... maybe im better off going to Ga-koro.. but i wont make it in this condition.. "He pushed the note back and pinned it to the wall, hoping the others here would think he was a Toa of Air. Apply at the Black Spot Inn... where? he thought

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC Vejmeq walked through the forests of Le-Wahi, at a steady but constant pace. His curved blade attached to his back, he walked on without pause. The lime eyes behind his dark green Pakari-shaped Mahiki expressed no outward emotion, giving no insight to what he was thinking. With a gesture, he used his powers over gravity to raise fallen logs and large rocks from the ground. He stepped from one to the higher continuously, and as his feet left the one before him it fell to the ground. In this way he created a makeshift staircase to the forest canopy. Once at the top, he perched his tall dark green and black form on a top of a tree, and surveyed his surroundings. You can still see the smoke from the fire three days ago, he thought. Vejmeq thought he saw a small dark cloud, heading for where he had come from. He looked more closely, and the before indistinct cloud had focused into what appeared to be an aggregation of very large insects. They have been overdue. Looks like we are about to have another attack.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

IC Nikaron Nikaron walked into an Inn, and saw the sign on the wall. Great, Pirates, wasting there time raiding others while Makuta grows stronger. Fools, this is why the Toa Mata lost they didn't have support. We weren't unified. Suddenly Nikaron sensed some insects on their way here. He rushed out of the Inn and climbed up the nearest tree before dashing between the treetops. He then sighted a green Toa on top of a tree watching the swarm. Nikaron quickly made his way up to him, "So another attack, brother."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: ToronHe peered around and saw another Toa leave the bar. Maybe he-- Toron paused... a swarm of metal was movin through the forest. He couldnt be sure of what, his powers didnt work like that. Maybe a large Ash Bear, or a bunch of Tarakava? He followed the Toa outside, and limped over to see another, looking into the distance. "Smoke? thats not something im used to seeing in Le-Wahi... Excuse me, Toa, do you know whats going on out there!?" He shouted towards them

Edited by Astrotorical

Untitled-2.gif

IC: ToronHe peered around and saw another Toa leave the bar. Maybe he-- Toron paused... a swarm of metal was movin through the forest. He couldnt be sure of what, his powers didnt work like that. Maybe a large makuta, or bohrok? He followed the Toa outside, and limped over to see another, looking into the distance. "Smoke? thats not something im used to seeing in Le-Wahi... Excuse me, Toa, do you know whats going on out there?"

OOC: First we don't know of Makuta as a species or of Bohrok. Also Nikaron is on top of a tree. IC: Nikaron looked down there was a Toa limping out of the Inn. wonder who he isOOC: had to post, so posted something that was pretty much neutral.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"Somewhere." Kinika grumbled.He was wondering if this even existed."Unending treasure sounded good, but now..."He sat against a rock, placing his hands behind his head."So we find the treasure, sell most of it, keep the rest, and live like kings?" he repeated in the form of a question.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: had to post, so posted something that was pretty much neutral.

OOC: As shall I IC: Vejmeq looked over to Nikaron, and said, passively, "Indeed. The Toa that are here and the local Matoran Militia should be alerted".
IC: Nikaron "Question is do we have time, those Rahi are moving fast. Hold on I have an idea." Nikaron loaded his disk-launcher, charged the disk with electricity and launched it. Creating an electrical flare. "Now we must hope someone saw that, until then it looks the two of us will be defending the village."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Nikaron "Question is do we have time, those Rahi are moving fast. Hold on I have an idea." Nikaron loaded his disk-launcher, charged the disk with electricity and launched it. Creating an electrical flare. "Now we must hope someone saw that, until then it looks the two of us will be defending the village."

IC:Reaching the top he watched as a disc of lightning flew outwards. Turning it back into a crutch, we turned to the pair and asked again "Im not sure if you heard be down there but do you know whats going on? I.. uhh.. heard there was something going on down there but i cant tell what." Edited by Astrotorical

Untitled-2.gif

"We shall meet in battle one day. When I am done ill send out a signal, now get going" He finished before climbing down again. He limped over to the Inn to bring the news. Standing on a table, he shouted "Listen Up. I am Toron, Toa of Iron. Le-Wahi has come under attack by an army of rahi, and we need to evacuate. Two other Toa are going to hold them off untill we get to safety. Any one who can help them i urge you to do so, but for now we need to raise the alarms and get going"The matoran, led by Toron, poured out of the doors. Once the other villagers caught on, they to got going

Untitled-2.gif

OOC: Ninja'ed, edited IC: Nikaron "I hope so" Nikaron said to the Toa before he dashed, rather limped off. "Now." He turned to the other Toa. Who had just created copies of himself. "We will need a plan of action if we are to proceed. If we can keep the Rahi clustered together, I should be to electrocute most of them with one well placed disk or dagger. Do you have any way to keep them together?"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"Who exactly was this?" he inquired.The grey armored Toa, even in doubt, remembered the treasure. A grin came to his face."Just a little pebble shifting?" he asked, "And we're rich?" he could hardly believe it was that simple.Wherever this temple was. they were going to find it. Kirgon and Kinika. Soon to be rulers of Mata Nui. The whole island would know their names as the richest men who ever lived."Let's do this."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC; Kirgon "I can't reveal his name out loud, if the Turaga ever found out about him..." He removed the rocks from the map, folding it up and storing it in his backpack, along with his bladed disks. "Now, let's go carve our names on the wall of history forever! And without vandalizing it!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Eidolon Whoooosh. The waves of the endless blanket of the cold, chameleonic ocean sprang up from itself, its amaranthine expanse soaking into the sand like roots reaching through the cracks of a mountain. The stars gazed down upon the island with an unwieldy feeling of sadness, their tears cleansing the bloodied rocks and unsettled mud of Le-Wahi. As Eidolon walked the lonely beach, he could feel the sheer weight of the star's guilt pressed upon his shoulders. Oh, the whimsical burdens this world provided to its dwellers. Some trudged on, wading through the Cimmerian quagmires of sorrow until they emerged; bodies whole, minds shattered. Others, like the one called Eidolon, chose the easy way out. Many years ago, he had discovered a Key. It unlocked the doors within his head, beat down the floodgates of his mind, filling his head so full of the emotions he had been granted, it overflowed. Sometimes, the weight was too much, and he would collapse. His stomach would toss and turn, vomiting forth its grotesque contents like a crack in the earth welcoming the very daemons of the underworld. But not tonight. Tonight, in this serene moonlight, Eidolon found himself reminiscing the times of old. Like always, the Key remained at his side, the azure liquid contents sloshing against its polished metal sides. Though Eidolon was not a man of many possessions, this was one he would forever care for, and, should its safety be threatened, Eidolon would not hesitate to commit to the most heinous of crimes to protect it. Thump. The Fortress' foot had connected with something. Large, and hard, but at the same time, fleshy. It was hard to make out in the scarce light of the moon, but it's shape was unmistakable. It was a sentient creature, of sorts; body decorated with sand and grit, with a slimy seaweed garland. A starfish had attached to his head. It was almost like a decorative tree. What kind of stupid idea is that? Where would anyone EVER find application for a decorated TREE?! "Get up," Eidolon's voice was rich, with a thick raspiness that emanated solidarity. He spoke slow, and each syllable was brought forth with a firmness not unlike that of a military commander. "Get. Up." Nothing. He bent down, and gave the creature a shove...

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

ICBy now, most of the villagers where on the ground and making their way to the Le-koro Highway. Toron was leading them into Onu-koro, to regroup them their before going back to pick up any straglers, and then seeing how the two Toa were going. A few members of the Windriders Cavalry had assisted him, and he turned to them and said "Lead your people to the end of the jungle. Hide amongst the trees their and wait for my return. Protect the matoran, as I shall be protecting your village." One of them flew lower and helped him onto his Gukko, before flying off to the huge tree vilage. "I may not be able to walk, but I will not stand idle"

Untitled-2.gif

IC: Vejmeq channeled his powers into his blades, and they glowed in a monochromatic grey fashion. He snapped them forwards, and the bolts of gravity coalesced into a small silver-greyish ball that flew out about a hundred feet. He could hear the Nui Rama buzzing loudly, and saw that they so eager to approach him did not notice that their paths were slowly but surely curving towards the grey sphere. His two copies being illusions were unaffected by the gravity from the sinkhole, and so jumped from tree to tree towards the swarm in order to lure them towards the sphere. "You may fire when I have them. It should be an easy shot, the gravity will help you hit on target."

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

IC: ... Yes, that was a dramatic pause. I figure if I'm gonna be starting here, I might as well do it with a bang. And yes, I know it's conventional to start off with some jazzy description of the surrounding scenery, or of my thoughts, or of the stupid sea birds pecking my face. But, thing is, I don't really like convention. It's boring, isn't it? Nobody here likes to be bored, especially me. I'm Grokk, and it's nice to meet you too. What you need to know about me, lesse... I'm awesome. I'm handsome. I'm talented. I can do a lot of things you only dream about. I've got more skill in my pinkie finger than you've got in your whole family. I'm not trying to be rude, here, honest - I just see things the way they are. Oh, I'm also a Skakdi. As a Skakdi, though, swimming is admittedly one of my weaker [swim]suits. ... (another pause, drink it in) When I semiconsciously woke up on a beachhead, I figured that I'd probably washed up on the shore after one of my characteristically unsuccessful encounters with water. My ears were full of water, and so was everything else. I could feel the rust developing. I tried to get up to shake off, but I was too weak; even lifting my head exhausted me. So I decided just to lie there and think. Weird part about this washing-up-on-shore thing was that I had no idea how it happened. I didn't remember any of it. Just kidding, that's a lie. But I don't care about what happened before, and neither should you, dear reader, so let's get back to the story, yeah? This is my beginning, now. I must have passed out again a few times, because I had disconnected moments. I woke up once to have some nasty sea-rahi washed up next to me, a jellyfish thing that smelled like... seafood? Sour milk? Somewhere in between. My eyes opened some time later to see the sea-rahi mostly devoured next to me, and the birds who'd done it, some greedy flock of pigeons, had now tried to move on to me. I like to think the devilish gleam in my eyes scared 'em off... but I think more likely is that the even bigger flying thing did. I passed out again. Then, it was a kick and an insistent voice that roused me once more. "Get. Up," the voice told me. "Nah, mommy, it's too early!" I whined back. I felt much stronger than I had (what I presume was) a few hours earlier. I could have gotten up, but lying down was easier. Seriously, I could have. I just didn't. My voice was hoarse and quiet, as if I'd been screaming with it for a long time before the story started. Had I been? Who knows, and you certainly won't. The figure above me kicked my body again, and harder this time. Groaning, I picked my head up from the wet sand. "Geez, what!?" I croaked.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

ICToron and his pilot had landed down by the tree he last saw the Toa on. Using his mask of biomechanics, combined with his control over all things metal, he sensed the mass of nui rama being grouped together. By what he could not say, but assuming it was the Toa he asked his le-matoran gukko flyer to drop him down a distance away from them. Thanking him, he used his iron sphere and wrapped it around his leg like a brace in order to get there more quicklyJust as he got them into view he saw the Toa preparing to fire a blast of lightning at the rahi

Edited by Astrotorical

Untitled-2.gif

IC: Eidolon The Key back in his hand, Eidolon gazed nonchalantly down at the asinine Skakdi lying in the mud. He could almost smell the rust from where he stood. "The last thing I need to see is an oxidized Skakdi when I go for a walk."

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

ICIn a brilliant flash of light, Toron witnessed the power of lightning. Throwing his injured leg forward as he walked, as if his foot were a pendulum, he went over to the Toa. Willing the power of his mask again, he slowed their movement. It gave him time to manipulate the metal in the armour of the beasts downwards, forcing their bodies to the ground. "I told you we would meet again. One thing Toa of Iron are granted, is incredible endurance." he said, starting to lose his grip over the metal "Mind giving me a hand with these?"

Untitled-2.gif

IC The canister flashed to life in the deep jungle. The door hissed open, steam pouring out, only to have it be stopped by plenty of vines. Moments later, it was kicked off its hinges, only to become lodged in a tree. The young Toa rushed out of the canister. His Sniper on his back, his pistol and energy blade holstered, and his grenades across his chest. He heard many things. The sounds of a Jungle, someone asking for help, and the sound of blades smashing together. Help... Blades... He wasnt much of a detective, he searched through the jungle, for a short amount of minutes, before he finally took his blade, and began to slice trees down. He might have hurt a few animals, but what did he care? He still had a person to go and find.

Edited by Xeren Ozone

IC: [Vidar] Damp, dark green leaves shook and fell beneath the swift movements of the hidden figure above as it soared from tree branch to tree branch. The being breathed sharply but quietly, his mind intent on his target. The being then landed on a larger branch, which shivered is fear of its new arrival. The being took slow, deliberate steps, creeping to the edge of the branch, and keeping a steady eye on the sight below him. Running through the trees below was a Le-Koronan, a thieving Le-Koronan to be exact. He was heading to the cave up ahead, the cave that would deliver him from the swift Toa's grasp and into the dark, gripping arms of the underground highway. The Toa, known only as "Vidar", removed a spear from his repository, eyes still gazed on the hopeless thief. Now knowing the Le-Koronan's trajectory, Vidar lept forward, thrusting the spear from his right arm, and feeling a rush of satisfaction and conviction as the spear left his hand. The end result was silent, No shuddering from the trees or bushes, no screams from witnesses. The forest was on Vidar's side, unsympathetic, unrepentant, and hardly even noticing the act. Vidar grabbed a nearby vine and lept off the branch. In an instant, the Toa was on the damp, soggy ground, and he was on the run. In less than a minute, the Toa of Air was standing over the fallen Le-Koronan, spear through the back of the neck. "Almost headshot," Vidar remarked dryly. He snatched the satchel from the corpse and dumped it out. Among the food rations, knifes, and other tools was a small black box. Vidar quickly placed the box in his bag, and swiftly looked around. How dare you steal from the Makuta himself? thought Vidar, cursing the Le-Koronan for his foolish attempt at a heist. Vidar turned on his heel and walked away from the scene, leaving nature to deal with what was once a Le-Koroan thief.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: I'm confused did Toron push me to the ground. I'll ignore it for now, edit if wrong. IC Nikaron "You did well too." Nikaron saw the Toa from before approach as well. "Ah, brother are the Matoran safe."

OOC: He was doing that to the bodies/nearly dead Nui-Rama.
OOC: Ah, by the way you need to edit in an IC post IC Nikaron Before the Toa answered Nikaron took one last look for Rahi and found none.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg