Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zealokan Now completely blind with fury, he rushed towards Twiak, his Boomerang returning to him, and charged the insane toa with his blades ready to slash down on his head. But he didn't see an insane toa. He saw The Makuta himself. He yelled 'THIS IS FOR VE-KORO!!!!', and slashed down with all the force in the world behind his Toa Tools.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Snelly Snelly decided that it was time to do something crazy. Snelly jumped off the tree heading straight down toward Twiak, simultaneously using his air powers to hopefully pin Twiak there long enough to land on him feet first. Not noticing Zealokan about to charge into Twiak. OOC: So, either I succeed in knocking you flat on your face or this will go horribly wrong... EDIT: Oh, it just did go wrong didn't it, I got ninja'ed :o

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Twiak was about to activated his Hau, but it was to late at the blades smacked right into his hard head."Yeeooooowwwwwwwww." he yelled, stumbling backwards and falling on his backside, he was withering in pain but not like a normal person. "Oooooh pain, hurting PAAAAIN! KYAHAHA!" he laughed maniacly. "You gooooooood."He said all this just as Snelly landed on top of him, pinning the crazed Toa to the ground. However the other Toa soon realized this was a bad idea as he started hacking and coughing on Twiaks horrible stench.

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

IC: Snelly And bam! Snelly landed on Twiak and successfully pinned him to the ground. "You should have kept your eye on the birdy!" Snelly said before he started to cough uncontrollably "Mata nui that stench is unbearable!" Snelly began to lose his balance, walking off Twiak in a daze before collapsing onto his hands and knees a few feet away. OOC: YES! I always wanted to use that line! :biggrin:

Edited by Snelly

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: The whirlwind had the side effect of blasting Decaia's tomahawk into the air; he manged to catch it with a water tentacle before it could get away, retracting it back to his hand. Using the excess water for a source, he launched a water blade at the Toa. "I'm not coming with you," he answered. "Like I said, my business is not yours. And, from my point of view, you and your friend are losing; I'd leave now before something terrible happens to either of you."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zealokan 'He doesn't,' the Silver Toa said as he raised his blades 'But I do'. Then the stench got to him. 'Oh, WHAT IN KARZAHNI IS THAT SMELL?!' Before he collapsed, he charged a massive Kinetics blast, causing everything around him to slow momentarily, before launching it right towards the abomination's chest. He then collapsed from the awful stench, coughing and wheezing.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Mac - Le-Koro]The dark green Matoran ran through the great tree city of Le-Koro. He swiftly moved through the village avoiding huts, citizens, and tamed Rahi. There was another light green Matoran desperately running away from him. The light green Matoran went this way and that way, pushing through crowds, and making a big scene, trying to get the dark green one out of his tail. But the dark green Matoran (known as Mac, though that wasn't known to the other Le-Matoran) was skilled in this kind of situation. The light green Matoran then suddenly entered a random hut when he thought that Mac wasn't looking. He immediately shut the door but left enough open to see if the crazy Matoran had lost him. He then opened his satchel around his neck to look at the precious crystal he had recently stolen. Right at that moment, the door busted open, slamming right in his face and knocking him to the ground. Mac then walked into the hut and over the petty thief. Mac forcibly placed his knee on the thief's chest and ripped the satchel off of his neck. Mac then took out the crystal and placed it into his own satchel; he proceeded to tie up the thief and leave him hanging from a tree right outside the Gukko Force Station. Mac also returned the crystal to the Temple of Faith, in its rightful place. Just another day of saving the day.

It was all a lie. There's nothing wrong with you.

Nice of you to say. But you of all people should know:

there's plenty wrong with me.

OOC: Snelly is based more on myself actually, but I did get that line from Radditz as you obviously know. Just thought it would be cool to use. :P IC: Snelly Snelly could see that this battle was getting absolutely nowhere, both he and Zealokan were weakened considerable by that stench. Snelly had a plan, not one he really liked, but it was one that would save both his and Zealokan's lives. "You want more? FINE!" Snelly yelled as he turned around and sent gale force wind toward Twiak. Hoping that would buy them enough time, Snelly got up and ran for Zealokan. Snelly then took out his Flute and played a song, almost immediately a sheer cry of a gukko bird could be heard, Snelly just hoped that his old companion would get there in time. OOC: Snelly was formally a matoran on the Gukko Force, so it makes sense that he'd know how to summon a gukko bird.Oh, and pretty much everyone nearby would probably hear the cry of that gukko bird, it's pretty loud.

Edited by Snelly

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: "But how do you know that I actually stole anything?" the Toa of Water asked. "Maybe I followed another shady person into the hut in an attempt to find out why they had gone around back, and launched the water in an attempt to stop them. Maybe, they're a Toa with a Kualsi who teleported out of the hut and started going in this direction, and I'm going after them -- meaning you just let them get away by attacking me." It wasn't the strongest alibi, but Decaia didn't particularly care right now. All he was concerned with was getting this Toa away from him -- Air Toa weren't his favorite opponents.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zealokan As the sudden gale lifted the stench, he lifted himself from the ground, and saw Twiak attempting to slow his fall. 'Not so fast. Actually, yes, a little faster.' Slightly impressed with his little quip, Zealokan held his hand up, and flicked it down, in the process directing Twiak's motion towards the ground at astounding speed. Then he heard the Gukko's call.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Mind if I join the party? :) IC: Matan was finding the jungle of Le-Wahi quite to his liking. The trees were large and vibrantly alive, and even his brothe Natan wasn't grumbling too much. True, neither Skakdi had any idea whether this place was inhabited yet, but the peaceful forest was a balm to their hot Skakdi tempers.Suddelny, they both heard a shrill cry ahead. Earge to find the source, they hurried on, Matan through the treetops and Natan on the ground.

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan 'Why will you not just die?!' Zealokan then felt weird. All of a sudden, he could see their whole environment, and ideas flooded his head. He had activated his Kanohi Kodura, the Mask of Improvisation. He saw Twiak stunned from his fall, next to a tree whose trunk curved over the infected monstrosity. Zealokan ran for it, using his momentum, and a little more that he had absorbed, to run up the tree trunk, which resulted in him standing upside down over Twiak. He then hooked his Reverse Blade under the back of Twiak's mask, hoping to wrench it from his face. OOC: The mask just gives me little ideas, and not always the best ones.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly "Good work, now, I just called for my gukko bird, didn't think I'd be summoning the old gal so soon but whatever. Once she gets here were getting out of here and getting help, we can't continue this on our own." Snelly looked around, now just noticing the burning trees."Oh, I forgot about that..." Snelly used his powers to remove the air from around the fire, it slowed down the fire, but it wasn't enough to put it out completely. "We'll take care of that later..."Then Zealokan did something completely nuts, he ran toward Twiak. "Didn't you hear me or what! Get back here!" Just then the gukko bird let out another cry as it landed next to Snelly. Without much thought Snelly jumped onto the saddle on the gukko bird. The bird began to take off, Snelly guided her toward Zealokan. "Stop trying to take Slugface's mask off and jump on!" Twiak then grabbed Zealokan, Snelly decided to try to use his powers to lift Zealokan off and away from Twiak, and hopefully land him on the gukko. OOC: Your right, that's a terrible idea! :P

Edited by Snelly

IC: Zealokan Zealokan took the kick, and flew back a few metres, out of the reach of Snelly. This thing's stronger than I thought, he thought. Still struggling against the stench, he proceeded to spin around with his blades out to the side, becoming a tornado of silver spinning death, slowly approaching Twiak, his arms about neck height. OOC: Ninja'd again!

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: "Perhaps I wasn't clear enough," Decaia said; this was starting to become rather... amusing. "I followed a Toa into the hut; he had cut a hole through the back to get in, which is how I got in. When I confronted him, I blasted another hole in the wall with my attack -- the reason for the screams. He used his Kualsi to teleport into the jungle via the hole he had come in through, and so I followed him. That clear enough for you?" He looked behind him for added effect. "I don't know what he stole, but at this point it's a lost cause -- he's probably long gone by now."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Lol sorry, a great way to not get ninjaed is to refresh the topic right before you post to make sure no one else posted, that sometimes works. IC: Snelly Snelly had missed by seconds. The gukko bird speed away from the fight, Snelly quickly got the bird to turn around and began to head toward Zealokan again. When he got closer to Zealokan who was now in the clearing, he lowered his altitude and made a strong wind to assist Zealokan in getting on quickly.

IC(Jeni, Rivera): Rivera finally got out of the water stream. "Ow..." "Oh, okay, and what would this toa happen to look like?" IC(Mirr, Ariga): The sun began to rise over the village, awakening the two. "Okay, so, how about today we-" Ariga looked around. "Where is my daughter? WHERE IS SHE!?" He realized he was shaking Mirr. "Erm...sorry."

IC: Zealokan He made a leap of faith, assisted by the wind that Snelly had summoned. He just managed to land on the Gukko's back as it swooped away over the trees, away from the bounty hunter and the monstrosity. Seeing Twiak trying to take a bite out of them, he once again flicked him back to the ground with a wave of his hand, cheating him from his prey. 'WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!' Zealokan had never felt so good since he woke up in his canister on the beach. Now he could just let his worries disappear with the wind.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: "Looked like a Toa of Ice or Sonics to me," Decaia said, thinking quickly. "Acted like one of each, too; he was awfully quiet, and didn't even try to fight back -- probably figured it'd attract too much attention." If he was lying -- which he was -- then he was making sure to cover all of his bases at least fairly well.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC Lost tensed. "Twiak... Was he... Right? Infection isnt a Makuta to me. You arent willingly serving Makuta, or any Makuta for that matter. You are willingly helping me, right? Besides, nobody ever said that Infection couldnt be used for good. Right Twiak?" Lost readied his Energy Blade. He didnt even believe what he just said. Heck, he didnt even know his own name. He hoped he was right, and Twiak really was on his side. Because if he wasnt, he would have some big consequences. OOC: Your choice Zedd. Be with meh, or be ebil.

IC(Ariga): Ariga activated his mask of levitation, floating off, slowly coming to the forest floor, using air to slow his decent. "JENI! RIVERA! WHERE ARE YOU!?" IC(Jeni, Rivera): "Okay, so, how about we help you look for him, or her. I doubt we'll never run into them. Things do tend to work out on this island."

IC:"No serve Makuta now." Twiak replied. "Threw me out...shot out of cannon actually, hurt lots. not wanted. Not good. All want is feast, and kill and...pain." Twiak shivered, then started shaking uncontrollably and finally burst out in a fit of laughter so loud that it scared away some nearby birds. "Help find food and death...then i on your side." OOC: For the record, Twiak is evil and always will be.